"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Mar. 30, 2023  6:47 PM)Nienminer Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2023  6:37 PM)lil-iz Wrote: If you're referring to the BU King helios, use King helios (rubber), 10/0, moon, mobius/bearing mobius. Saw Shindog Use it in the standard tournament.

I think that would work, could i maybe use Over or illegal in place of moon? I was referring to BU by the way, and thanks!

Hmmm, Illegal would work better than over, if you're using King rubber, use Mobius or Brmobius, but if you're using King metal use BrMobius (not a typo) for same spin.
(Mar. 30, 2023  10:02 PM)lil-iz Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2023  6:47 PM)Nienminer Wrote: I think that would work, could i maybe use Over or illegal in place of moon? I was referring to BU by the way, and thanks!

Hmmm, Illegal would work better than over, if you're using King rubber, use Mobius or Brmobius, but if you're using King metal use BrMobius (not a typo) for same spin.

But i mean super/king is good for attack though
(Mar. 30, 2023  10:26 PM)DedZeY Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2023  10:02 PM)lil-iz Wrote: Hmmm, Illegal would work better than over, if you're using King rubber, use Mobius or Brmobius, but if you're using King metal use BrMobius (not a typo) for same spin.

But i mean super/king is good for attack though

King is good for attack when it’s on a right-spin core, allowing for heavy smash attacks, but it would be more tame with the left-spinning Helios Core.
(Mar. 31, 2023  12:03 AM)Nienminer Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2023  10:26 PM)DedZeY Wrote: But i mean super/king is good for attack though

King is good for attack when it’s on a right-spin core, allowing for heavy smash attacks, but it would be more tame with the left-spinning Helios Core.
wait isn't it still good for attacks , correct me if i am wrong but super/king is used a lot in left too , this could be because its king only . ( i don’t  have the king blade which is why i don't know much about it)
Best zombie/lad and spin steal bey in all aspects?
(Apr. 12, 2023  8:28 AM)DragonBeyblade! Wrote: Best zombie/lad and spin steal bey in all aspects?

Which gen?
(Apr. 15, 2023  12:26 PM)DedZeY Wrote:
(Apr. 12, 2023  8:28 AM)DragonBeyblade! Wrote: Best zombie/lad and spin steal bey in all aspects?

Which gen?

db/bu
(Apr. 15, 2023  7:17 PM)DragonBeyblade! Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2023  12:26 PM)DedZeY Wrote: Which gen?

db/bu

Then probably burst spriggan over drift
Just cause its dual spin and has drift which is the best opposite spin driver in the game (but it has terrible same spin)
You could use vanish but then it wont be dual spin
(Apr. 16, 2023  12:18 AM)DedZeY Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2023  7:17 PM)DragonBeyblade! Wrote: db/bu

Then probably burst spriggan over drift
Just cause its dual spin and has drift which is the best opposite spin driver in the game (but it has terrible same spin)
I see

What db/bu core has the most burst resistance in the game? I know kerbeus has the most of all right spins and bahamut has most of left spins but who has more?

Can kerbeus core only go on right spins and bahamut core only go on left spins?

Can wind blade go with kerbeus or bahamut. Which ones can and cant?

Any of these questions anyone can answer would be appreciated but question 2 and 3 are the most important ones. Im preparing for a event soon and I need to buy a core that has the most burst resistance to go with wind.

Also is it possible for a disc or armour to make a bey spin steal?
(Apr. 16, 2023  8:05 AM)DragonBeyblade! Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2023  12:18 AM)DedZeY Wrote: Then probably burst spriggan over drift
I see

What db/bu core has the most burst resistance in the game? I know kerbeus has the most of all right spins and bahamut has most of left spins but who has more?

Any of these questions anyone can answer would be appreciated but question 2 and 3 are the most important ones. Im preparing for a event soon and I need to buy a core that has the most burst resistance to go with wind.

Kerbeus is only right spin while bahamut is only left 
Wind is a right spin bey ,so only right spin/dual spin cores can go with it ex: kerbeus ,perseus ,achilles ,spriggan 

The only duel spin cores are Achilles and spriggan (achilles is the stronger one)

Any right spin bey has a right spin core , any left spin hey has a left spin core , dual spin beys have dual spin cores (can go both rotations).

Hope this helps!
(Apr. 16, 2023  9:20 AM)DedZeY Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2023  8:05 AM)DragonBeyblade! Wrote: I see

Kerbeus is only right spin while bahamut is only left 
Wind is a right spin bey ,so only right spin/dual spin cores can go with it ex: kerbeus ,perseus ,achilles ,spriggan 

The only duel spin cores are Achilles and spriggan (achilles is the stronger one)

Any right spin bey has a right spin core , any left spin hey has a left spin core , dual spin beys have dual spin cores (can go both rotations).

Hope this helps!
Thanks, this helps ALOT. But do you know if a armour or a disc to spin steal.
(Apr. 16, 2023  6:24 PM)DragonBeyblade! Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2023  9:20 AM)DedZeY Wrote: Kerbeus is only right spin while bahamut is only left 

Hope this helps!
Thanks, this helps ALOT. But do you know if a armour or a disc to spin steal.
No problem man

Best disks (best to worst which are good) are over, illegal, fortress, giga you could MAYBE use tapered  but its below these 
 Armours arent that important but 10 and 0 are the best for stamina
Hi, I wanted to make a Death combo that utilizes both it’s defensive mode and it’s attack mode (because it’s more fun that way). I wanna use one of the classic defense tips, like CS, RDF, or RSF. Each of these have been tested to have higher stamina over their other rubbery counterparts, like RS and RB, with the exception of RDF which makes up for it in opposite spin stamina. Which one would be best for it’s attack mode, and what spin track should I go with? The idea is to make a tank that can take hits and dish them out, so keep it under that premise.
Hello guys, a quick and easy help here in my combo.. Can someone finish off this combo: Wind kerbeus ??? High xtend'+ ???. Basically i need the best armor and disc to go with this stamina combo.
Hey guys.. I needed a combo for Guilty Longinus not including Xtreme' for a competition. I’ve posted a thread about this already.
(Apr. 21, 2023  2:28 PM)StormEclipse56 Wrote: Hey guys.. I needed a combo for Guilty Longinus not including Xtreme' for a competition. I’ve posted a thread about this already.

What other drivers do you have? But also as th!nk mentioned in your thread, Guilty really does need rubber to function well
(Apr. 21, 2023  2:39 PM)fabelavalon Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2023  2:28 PM)StormEclipse56 Wrote: Hey guys.. I needed a combo for Guilty Longinus not including Xtreme' for a competition. I’ve posted a thread about this already.

What other drivers do you have? But also as th!nk mentioned in your thread, Guilty really does need rubber to function well

Aggresive drivers?
(Apr. 21, 2023  3:11 PM)fabelavalon Wrote: Preferably yes.

I don’t have too much aggresive drivers, but I have Charge Metal', Adventure, and Venture.
In my honest opinion, of those 3 options Charge Metal will probably be the most fun. I can't say it will see consistent success with any of those choices, but Cm' will make for a funny heavy boy
(Apr. 21, 2023  3:18 PM)StormEclipse56 Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2023  3:11 PM)fabelavalon Wrote: Preferably yes.

I don’t have too much aggresive drivers, but I have Charge Metal', Adventure, and Venture.

if you have the V or VS gear, use those alongside Adventure.
(Apr. 18, 2023  7:53 PM)DragonBeyblade! Wrote: Hello guys, a quick and easy help here in my combo.. Can someone finish off this combo: Wind kerbeus ??? High xtend'+ ???. Basically i need the best armor and disc to go with this stamina combo.
go with illegal and 0
King Helios Zone 1B is my only TT bey.
Hasbro Motor Strike Stadium is the one I use cuz that's my only good stadium (I have hasbro slingshock stadium but there's a bump in the middle)
I have a Flame Brand imperial dragon that came with Charge instead of IG' so i have that but not sure about legality of using fake parts i also have pro series zeta and friction.
(May. 12, 2023  9:36 PM)Revvowatt Wrote: King Helios Zone 1B is my only TT bey.
Hasbro Motor Strike Stadium is the one I use cuz that's my only good stadium (I have hasbro slingshock stadium but there's a bump in the middle)
I have a Flame Brand imperial dragon that came with Charge instead of IG' so i have that but not sure about legality of using fake parts i also have pro series zeta and friction.

you only have 2 viable combos, being king stock and with friction. (both in 10 blade mode)