Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Aug. 30, 2022  12:54 AM)BurstMaster Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2022  5:54 AM)WD35 Wrote: Rate my combos pls
Dynamite+F Perseus Tapered Bearing' - 10
Roar Fafnir Over High Xtend+' - 0
Guilty Longinus Nexus+S Metal Xtreme - 7
Savior Belial (II) Giga Xceede - 3
Astral Spriggan Almight - 2

(I know the Astral combo is... questionable)

Combo 1: Pretty decent, although I would swap Tapered for something like Giga or Over
Combo 2: I would swap Roar for Vanish
Combo 3: Swap 7 for something like 0,10, or 2 if possible
Combo 4: The driver has been outclassed, swap for something like Xtreme'

Those are old combos. My new combos are:
Vanish Fafnir Over High Xtend+' 10
Dynamite+F Tapered Bearing' 10 / Dynamite+F+L Wheel Bearing'
Guilty Longinus Nexus+S Metal Xtreme
Savior Belial II (dangerous ver) Giga Xceed

I would like the savior combo to be Ultimate Belial II (divine ver) Giga Xceed', but I'm limited by what I have. Also, if I pull Roar Bahamut from RB Vol 26, then I will use Longinus on Vanish and Bahamut on Guilty, but I haven't even ordered RB Vol 26 yet, so. I would also prefer 9 on Vanish but I don't have that either. (I may end up getting ultimate now...)
gratest raphiel illegal extend plus
Hello, I will be entering my first Beyblade tournament and was wanting to build something that had really good bursting potential. It's a tournament for cash, so something meta is preferred if people know. I will be buying the parts based upon the responses I receive because I currently do not have any burst series Beyblades. Thank you in advanced for any help!

Here are the applicable build rules for the tournament:

"Only Beyblade (Bey) products from the “Burst” franchise, distributed by Hasbro, Takara-Tomy or Sonokong are allowed for tournament use.

The Drift Performance Tip (Dr), and all its variants are prohibited from tournament play. (This includes MDr, Dr-Sp/TSP22, etc.)"

In case anyone wants to see the full ruleset for this tournament: https://ceogaming.org/ceotaku/gamerules/#Beyblade
(Sep. 02, 2022  6:19 AM)TheGatekeeper24 Wrote: Hello, I will be entering my first Beyblade tournament and was wanting to build something that had really good bursting potential. It's a tournament for cash, so something meta is preferred if people know. I will be buying the parts based upon the responses I receive because I currently do not have any burst series Beyblades. Thank you in advanced for any help!

"Only Beyblade (Bey) products from the “Burst” franchise, distributed by Hasbro, Takara-Tomy or Sonokong are allowed for tournament use.

The Drift Performance Tip (Dr), and all its variants are prohibited from tournament play. (This includes MDr, Dr-Sp/TSP22, etc.)"

In case anyone wants to see the full ruleset for this tournament: https://ceogaming.org/ceotaku/gamerules/#Beyblade
*THIS ADVICE IS BASED ON MY OPINION AND IS THEREFORE SUBJECTIVE*
*PLEASE READ ALL THE WAY THROUGH*
Beware: the Spriggan core does not work well with dash tips. You may know what I mean if you test this.

Best attack type parts imo (ordered best to worst):
Blades: Guilty, Xiphoid, Ulitimate, Savior, Astral (right spin mode)
Armours: 2, 3 (works best on Ultimate and Savior), 9 (same as 3), 1 (use only on Xiphoid, always use on Xiphoid)
Cores: Belial II (Divine Belial version is preferred, but Ultimate Belial version works as well), Perseus, Xcaliber (same as 1)
Disks: Nexus + S Gear (best on Ultimate and Guilty), Fortress, Giga, Karma
Tips: Xtreme', Quick', Destroy', Variable' (awakened)

*notes:
Only use old metal lock system drivers on the Longinus core. The Metal Destroy that comes on Guilty Longinus and the Metal Xtreme that comes with Astral Spriggan use the old metal lock caps. These tend to damage most db/bu cores. Longinus, Bahamut, and Kerbeus are the only cores that I know won't be affected by the old metal lock system drivers. Any metal lock system drivers released after the Overdrive set I know uses the fixed caps that don't damage teeth. Nexus + S Gear works best with Xtreme' and Quick'.

The best combos imo for burst resistance are:
Dynamite + F Gear Perseus Over High Xtend+' 10
Vanish Fafnir Over High Xtend+' 9

For attack at a lower cost, I would recommend that you buy Guilty Longinus B-198, Astral Spriggan Customize Set B-188, Ultimate Valkyrie B-193, and Command Dragon (Hasbro Pro Series). I would buy all of these except command dragon on malloftoys. Command Dragon (pro series) seems to be the cheapest on Target.com. The total comes out to around 120 USD As for the combos, I would use Guilty Longinus Nexus + S Gear Metal Xtreme 2, Ultimate Valkyrie Karma Variable' 9, and Astral Spriggan Over Quick' 0. If you wanted to get a little bit more meta, but more expensive as well, I would also get the Beyblade Burst Overdrive Set B-191. This would add about 84 USD to your total, making it about 190 USD. With the Overdrive set, I would keep the Guilty combo the same, change the Astral combo to Savior (awakened) Belial II Karma Variable' 3, and change the ultimate combo to Ultimate Perseus Giga Quick' 9. You can also get Xiphoid Xcaliber B-200 instead of Ultimate Valkrie B-193, BUT ONLY IF YOU ARE ONLY USING TWO ATTACK COMBOS in this scenario.

For the burst-resistant combo at a lower, I would recommend you buy Vanish Fafnir B-185 and Greatest Raphael B-192. I would buy both of these on malloftoys. However, if you are getting the Overdrive set, I would not get Greatest Raphael just to keep costs down. Vanish Fafnir costs about 23 USD and Greatest Raphael costs about 24 USD. This does make only one combo, however. Without Greatest Raphael and with the Overdrive set, I would make Vanish Fafnir Tapered Bearing' 10. With Greatest Raphael, I would make Vanish Fafnir Over High Xtend+' 10. If you do get the Astral Spriggan Customize set and don't use the Over disk that comes with it, then you can forgo Greatest Raphael if you get the Overdrive set and make Vanish Fafnir Over Bearing' 10.

These are the teams I recommend ordered by cost from least expensive to most expensive:

Guilty Longinus Karma Metal Destroy 2, Xiphoid Xcaliber Xanthus Quick' 1, Vanish Fafnir Over High Xtend+' 9
cost: 124 USD

Guilty Longinus Nexus + S Gear Metal Xtreme 2, Xiphoid Xcaliber Xanthus Quick' 1, Vanish Fafnir Over High Xtend+' 9
cost: 141 USD

Guilty Longinus Giga Metal Destroy 2, Xiphoid Xcaliber Xanthus Quick' 1, Prominence Perseus Tapered Bearing' 10
cost: 161 USD

Guilty Longinus Nexus + S Gear Metal Xtreme 2, Xiphoid Xcaliber Giga Quick' 1, Astral Spriggan (left mode preferred) Over Bearing' 10 / Prominence Perseus Over Bearing' 10
cost: 211 USD

Guilty Longinus Nexus + S Gear Metal Xtreme 2, Xiphoid Xcaliber Giga Quick' 1, Vanish Fafnir Over Bearing' 10
cost: 234 USD

Guilty Longinus Nexus + S Gear Metal Xtreme 2, Xiphoid Xcaliber Giga Quick' 1, Vanish Fafnir Over High Xtend+' 10
cost: 258 USD

Here is how I would rank the combos used in these teams in terms of competitive usefulness (best to worst):
Vanish Fafnir Over High Xtend+' 9, Vanish Fafnir Over Bearing' 10, Guilty Longinus Nexus + S Gear Metal Xtreme 2, Xiphoid Xcaliber Giga Quick' 1, Guilty Longinus Giga Metal Destroy 2, Astral Spriggan (left mode preferred) Over Bearing' 10, Prominence Perseus Over Bearing' 10, Prominence Perseus Tapered Bearing' 10, Guilty Longinus Karma Metal Destroy 2, Xiphoid Xcaliber Xanthus Quick' 1
Hi, I've recently gotten really into burst limited. I was wondering if anyone had some turbo and above. I have plenty of god beys, but I still just want to see.
(Sep. 02, 2022  6:51 PM)WD35 Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2022  6:19 AM)TheGatekeeper24 Wrote: Hello, I will be entering my first Beyblade tournament and was wanting to build something that had really good bursting potential. It's a tournament for cash, so something meta is preferred if people know. I will be buying the parts based upon the responses I receive because I currently do not have any burst series Beyblades. Thank you in advanced for any help!

*THIS ADVICE IS BASED ON MY OPINION AND IS THEREFORE SUBJECTIVE*
Beware: the Spriggan core does not work well with dash tips. You may know what I mean if you test this.

Armours: 2, 3 (works best on Ultimate and Savior), 9 (same as 3), 1 (use only on Xiphoid, always use on Xiphoid)
Cores: Belial II (Divine Belial version is preferred, but Ultimate Belial version works as well), Perseus, Xcaliber (same as 1)

*notes:
Only use old metal lock system drivers on the Longinus core. The Metal Destroy that comes on Guilty Longinus and the Metal Xtreme that comes with Astral Spriggan use the old metal lock caps. These tend to damage most db/bu cores. Longinus, Bahamut, and Kerbeus are the only cores that I know won't be affected by the old metal lock system drivers. Any metal lock system drivers released after the Overdrive set I know uses the fixed caps that don't damage teeth. Nexus + S Gear works best with Xtreme' and Quick'.

For attack at a lower cost, I would recommend that you buy Guilty Longinus B-198, Astral Spriggan Customize Set B-188, Ultimate Valkyrie B-193, and Command Dragon (Hasbro Pro Series). I would buy all of these except command dragon on malloftoys. Command Dragon (pro series) seems to be the cheapest on Target.com. The total comes out to around 120 USD As for the combos, I would use Guilty Longinus Nexus + S Gear Metal Xtreme 2, Ultimate Valkyrie Karma Variable' 9, and Astral Spriggan Over Quick' 0. If you wanted to get a little bit more meta, but more expensive as well, I would also get the Beyblade Burst Overdrive Set B-191. This would add about 84 USD to your total, making it about 190 USD. With the Overdrive set, I would keep the Guilty combo the same, change the Astral combo to Savior (awakened) Belial II Karma Variable' 3, and change the ultimate combo to Ultimate Perseus Giga Quick' 9. You can also get Xiphoid Xcaliber B-200 instead of Ultimate Valkrie B-193, BUT ONLY IF YOU ARE ONLY USING TWO ATTACK COMBOS in this scenario.

For the burst-resistant combo at a lower, I would recommend you buy Vanish Fafnir B-185 and Greatest Raphael B-192. I would buy both of these on malloftoys. However, if you are getting the Overdrive set, I would not get Greatest Raphael just to keep costs down. Vanish Fafnir costs about 23 USD and Greatest Raphael costs about 24 USD. This does make only one combo, however. Without Greatest Raphael and with the Overdrive set, I would make Vanish Fafnir Tapered Bearing' 10. With Greatest Raphael, I would make Vanish Fafnir Over High Xtend+' 10. If you do get the Astral Spriggan Customize set and don't use the Over disk that comes with it, then you can forgo Greatest Raphael if you get the Overdrive set and make Vanish Fafnir Over Bearing' 10.

These are the teams I recommend ordered by cost from least expensive to most expensive:

Guilty Longinus Karma Metal Destroy 2, Xiphoid Xcaliber Xanthus Quick' 1, Vanish Fafnir Over High Xtend+' 9

Guilty Longinus Nexus + S Gear Metal Xtreme 2, Xiphoid Xcaliber Xanthus Quick' 1, Vanish Fafnir Over High Xtend+' 9

Guilty Longinus Giga Metal Destroy 2, Xiphoid Xcaliber Xanthus Quick' 1, Prominence Perseus Tapered Bearing' 10

Guilty Longinus Nexus + S Gear Metal Xtreme 2, Xiphoid Xcaliber Giga Quick' 1, Astral Spriggan (left mode preferred) Over Bearing' 10 / Prominence Perseus Over Bearing' 10

Guilty Longinus Nexus + S Gear Metal Xtreme 2, Xiphoid Xcaliber Giga Quick' 1, Vanish Fafnir Over Bearing' 10

Guilty Longinus Nexus + S Gear Metal Xtreme 2, Xiphoid Xcaliber Giga Quick' 1, Vanish Fafnir Over High Xtend+' 10

Here is how I would rank the combos used in these teams in terms of competitive usefulness (best to worst):
Vanish Fafnir Over High Xtend+' 9, Vanish Fafnir Over Bearing' 10, Guilty Longinus Nexus + S Gear Metal Xtreme 2, Xiphoid Xcaliber Giga Quick' 1, Guilty Longinus Giga Metal Destroy 2, Astral Spriggan (left mode preferred) Over Bearing' 10, Prominence Perseus Over Bearing' 10, Prominence Perseus Tapered Bearing' 10, Guilty Longinus Karma Metal Destroy 2, Xiphoid Xcaliber Xanthus Quick' 1
Thank you for the reply! 
By my understanding of what you are saying, if money was no object and I wanted a heavy attack blade and a burst resistance blade, the best combos would be: 
Vanish Fafnir Over High Xtend+' 9 and Guilty Longinus Nexus + S Gear Metal Xtreme 2?
Thanks again for all your help!
(Sep. 02, 2022  8:08 PM)TheGatekeeper24 Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2022  6:51 PM)WD35 Wrote: *THIS ADVICE IS BASED ON MY OPINION AND IS THEREFORE SUBJECTIVE*

*notes:

Thank you for the reply! 
By my understanding of what you are saying, if money was no object and I wanted a heavy attack blade and a burst resistance blade, the best combos would be: 
Vanish Fafnir Over High Xtend+' 9 and Guilty Longinus Nexus + S Gear Metal Xtreme 2?
Thanks again for all your help!
Guilty is the heavy attack bey. Vanish is the burst resistant stamina bey. I just realized, the 9 is a typo. Use 3 or 0, you won’t have 9
Hi I need a good combo with these beys
Union Achilles Convert-P Xtend+ Retsu, Sword Valtryek Sting-P Xtreme' Retsu, Ace DragonII Drake-P Reboot Zan, Judgment Joker 0Glave Ultimate Reboot Sen, Master Devolos 12Turn Zeta Lord Spyzen Around-P Fusion' Poison Cobra 7Wall Keep Gen, Wizard Fafnir Ratchet-P Rise Zan, (pro) Prime Apocalypse 0Dagger Ultimate Reboot' and Perfect Phoenix 8'Proof Friction I do have other hasbro beys but most of them are either the slopes are warn or bad, the driver is not meta/ has no gimmick[Nothingness-Sp)(slingshot, hypersphere, speedstorm ) I do have two Wheels from hasbro
(Sep. 05, 2022  7:55 PM)IlliadAchilles Wrote: Hi I need a good combo with these beys
Union Achilles Convert-P Xtend+ Retsu, Sword Valtryek Sting-P Xtreme' Retsu, Ace DragonII Drake-P Reboot Zan, Judgment Joker 0Glave Ultimate Reboot Sen, Master Devolos 12Turn Zeta Lord Spyzen Around-P Fusion' Poison Cobra 7Wall Keep Gen, Wizard Fafnir Ratchet-P Rise Zan, (pro) Prime Apocalypse 0Dagger Ultimate Reboot' and Perfect Phoenix 8'Proof Friction I do have other hasbro beys but most of them are either the slopes are warn or bad, the driver is not meta/ has no gimmick[Nothingness-Sp)(slingshot, hypersphere, speedstorm ) I do have two Wheels from hasbro

Judgement Dragon Sting-P Xtreme’ Retsu
Master Devolos 0 Glaive Xtend+
Perfect Pheonix 0 Glaive Xtend+
Lord Spryzen Around-P Rise
(Sep. 05, 2022  8:44 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2022  7:55 PM)IlliadAchilles Wrote: Hi I need a good combo with these beys

Well my Xtend+ is stuck I'm attack like every time I try to get it to other mode the chip comes off so any other options or no

Well my Xtend+ is stuck in attack like every time I try to get it to other mode the chip comes off so any other options or no
(Sep. 13, 2022  12:56 AM)IlliadAchilles Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2022  8:44 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Judgement Dragon Sting-P Xtreme’ Retsu
Well my Xtend+ is stuck I'm attack like every time I try to get it to other mode the chip comes off so any other options or no

(Sep. 05, 2022  8:44 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Judgement Dragon Sting-P Xtreme’ Retsu
Well my Xtend+ is stuck in attack like every time I try to get it to other mode the chip comes off so any other options or no

Unfortunately if your Xtend+ is stuck in attack there aren’t really any solid stamina/lad combos you can rely on. However if you use the rise combo I said and wear down the driver (like how you awaken variable/evolution) you will have top tier LAD, KO defense, and will be able to ride the outer ridge and KO things. The stamina will be ok, but not great. But you can use lord Spryzen in either spin so if you know your opponents spin you should be fine. And judgement with some practice can also KO pretty much anything, but it’s risky because you could self KO
(Sep. 13, 2022  1:23 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2022  12:56 AM)IlliadAchilles Wrote: Well my Xtend+ is stuck I'm attack like every time I try to get it to other mode the chip comes off so any other options or no 

Unfortunately if your Xtend+ is stuck in attack there aren’t really any solid stamina/lad combos you can rely on. However if you use the rise combo I said and wear down the driver (like how you awaken variable/evolution) you will have top tier LAD, KO defense, and will be able to ride the outer ridge and KO things. The stamina will be ok, but not great. But you can use lord Spryzen in either spin so if you know your opponents spin you should be fine. And judgement with some practice can also KO pretty much anything, but it’s risky because you could self KO
Thx
What is a good combo that I can make?

Parts

Layers:Kaiser Kerbeus, Hazard
Kerbeus, God Valkyrie,Legend Spriggan,Victory Valtryek,Air Knight, Alter Chronos,Inferno Ifrit,Killer Deathsyther,Jail Jormungand,Blast Jinnius(I also have bloody longinus and drain fafnir but i don't have a launcher for them)

Disk:7,6,8,5,13,2,down,magnum,
quarter,infinity

Disk Frame: Glaive, Vortex,Meteor,Under

Driver:Atomic, Merge, Unite, Trans', Yielding, Guard, Jolt', Liner, Spiral, Loop,Weight

Stadium: Slingshock rail rush

my current combo is air knight with 13 vortex and unite my best bey is hazard kerbeus 7 and atomic

I'm kinda new at beyblade parts and combo so any help is appreciated : )
All of the tt beys I have are
Vanish fadnir
Pink and normal dynamite belial
Cyclone belial
Astral spriggan
Jet wyvern
Death Solomon
Saviour valkyrie
World spriggan
Cho z Achilles
Z Achilles + xtend chip
Xtreme metal
Wave'
F gear, s gear, v gear

Only good combos I've made are
Saviour belial.nx.xtreme metal
And
Dynamite valkyrie.tp.xt+ 1 gear
devil x caliber 1 armor f gear destroy dash

(Sep. 21, 2022  5:07 PM)Divinebeyblade Wrote: devil x caliber 1 armor  f gear  destroy dash

rate my combo
(Sep. 21, 2022  5:07 PM)Divinebeyblade Wrote: devil x caliber 1 armor  f gear  destroy dash

rate my combo

What disk are you using with it?
(Sep. 22, 2022  12:13 PM)FireRaven59 Wrote:

rate my combo

What disk are you using with it?

nexis plus s
(Sep. 22, 2022  12:31 PM)Divinebeyblade Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2022  12:13 PM)FireRaven59 Wrote: What disk are you using with it?

nexis plus s

I don't think it would be too bad as a tornado staller, I feel like the 3 or 9 armour would be better though  for attack. But overall it isn't bad
Uhh my combo for you is Vanish Spriggan Over xtend+ (stamina) -0 Armour

Help me Build a Combo

TT beys that i own
Layers: Astral, World, Rage, Cyclone

Chip/Core: Spriggan(Astral), Spriggan(World), Longinus(Rage), Belial

Armour: 0, 2

Chassis: 3A, 2B
Disk: Over, Nexus + S

Drivers: Unite', Destroy', Wave', Metal Extreme, Metal Survive, Quattro

Note: My astral is stuck in left spin low mode bc a part of the core twisted upwards thus making it impossible to change it back to right spin or high mode

Okay this just for a science experiment but which of those parts can go with wizard for spin stealing and which are good for steal spin
(Sep. 27, 2022  1:00 AM)IlliadAchilles Wrote:
Okay this just for a science experiment but which of those parts can go with wizard for spin stealing and which are good for steal spin
Well Rise when worn will give the best LAD but Xtend+ is still very good. Either one should work, though I’d suggest Xtend+ because it’s less aggressive and wizard tends to burst easily.
Rate my combos:
Dynamite + f gear perseus giga high xtend+’ 3
Guilty longinus giga xtreme’ 2
Vanish bahamut over bearing’ 10
Xiphoid xcalibur xanthus quick’ 1
Greatest Raphael tapered mobius