100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Jul. 26, 2022  5:54 AM)WD35 Wrote: Rate my combos pls
Dynamite+F Perseus Tapered Bearing' - 10
Roar Fafnir Over High Xtend+' - 0
Guilty Longinus Nexus+S Metal Xtreme - 7
Savior Belial (II) Giga Xceede - 3
Astral Spriggan Almight - 2

(I know the Astral combo is... questionable)

1-NEVER use seven, it's sucks at stamina and has a negligeble effect in attack.
2- Xceed is outclassed in the db meta, but Xceede'+Z(The hasbro +Z is better for attack, while TT has better lad) can work as a really good destroy in guilty combos, but it's better to use something else.
3-Roar is good but not as good as vanish in terms of stamina, spin equalization and defense.
4-Almight without any gears is just not that good, and even with gears it's outclassed by other stamina/defense options(Zone'+Z,Bearing',Drift(This includes metal drift and mobius).
5- 2 is good at stamina but you use it for attack not stamina, use 0 instead.
(Aug. 02, 2022  1:29 PM)Hassium cube Wrote:

1-NEVER use seven, it's sucks at stamina and has a negligeble effect in attack.
2- Xceed is outclassed in the db meta, but Xceede'+Z(The hasbro +Z is better for attack, while TT has better lad) can work as a really good destroy in guilty combos, but it's better to use something else.
3-Roar is good but not as good as vanish in terms of stamina, spin equalization and defense.
4-Almight without any gears is just not that good, and even with gears it's outclassed by other stamina/defense options(Zone'+Z,Bearing',Drift(This includes metal drift and mobius).

My current combos are different btw:
Dynamite (F Gear, L Gear) Perseus Tapered Bearing'
Guilty Longinus Nexus (S Gear) Metal Xtreme 2
Roar Fafnir Over High Xtend+' 10
Savior Belial II Giga Xceed 3

I don't have Vanish, nor do I plan to get it: the f Gear is from my sister's Vanish
The Savior combo is just for fun, not competitive
The Roar combo can get kos and bursts sometimes, so it's more fun anyway
I currently have these combos for deck format:
Longinus Vanish Over Bearing' 0
Bahamut Guilty Fortress Metal Xtreme 2
Perseus Dynamite (F Gear) Giga High Xtend+ 9

Assuming I have access to all parts for DB and most competitive drivers (which I mostly do), what are some other high tier combos I can build for fun and for testing?

Thanks!
(Aug. 07, 2022  11:47 PM)SpellholdGames Wrote: I currently have these combos for deck format:

Assuming I have access to all parts for DB and most competitive drivers (which I mostly do), what are some other high tier combos I can build for fun and for testing?

Thanks
here's a combo i would use for pure attack
Ultimate/Awakened Savior Belial2 Over/Giga Xtreme' 3/9/0
here's one for stationary attack
Guilty Bahamut/Longinus Giga/Fortress Bearing'/Atomic' 2/0
one for tornado stalling
Prominence Perseus/Xcalibur (Xcalibur is actually slightly heavier than Perseus) Giga/Over High Accel'(very unconventional, i know) 10/0
and one for defense
Roar Longinus/Bahamut Over/Giga/Fortress Atomic'/Drift 0/2/10
(Aug. 08, 2022  12:07 AM)Burn87 Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2022  11:47 PM)SpellholdGames Wrote: I currently have these combos for deck format:

Thanks
here's a combo i would use for pure attack
Ultimate/Awakened Savior Belial2 Over/Giga Xtreme' 3/9/0
here's one for stationary attack
Guilty Bahamut/Longinus Giga/Fortress Bearing'/Atomic' 2/0
one for tornado stalling
Prominence Perseus/Xcalibur (Xcalibur is actually slightly heavier than Perseus) Giga/Over High Accel'(very unconventional, i know) 10/0
and one for defense
Roar Longinus/Bahamut Over/Giga/Fortress Atomic'/Drift 0/2/10

Thanks, I can build all of those with spare parts so I'll try them all out Smile
(Aug. 06, 2022  7:30 AM)WD35 Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2022  1:29 PM)Hassium cube Wrote: 1-NEVER use seven, it's sucks at stamina and has a negligeble effect in attack.

I don't have Vanish, nor do I plan to get it: the f Gear is from my sister's Vanish

I prefer Xtreme' OVER metal Xtreme mainly because of the softer rubber(super satan mold) but it's just preference really, tapered is really good but worse in every way when compared to Over(maybe even giga, fortress or illegal); l gear isn't that good because of hih mode, but it can do good with the right combo and opponent.
Overall raring:
-Dynamite perseus: L gear holds it back, 9/10
-Guilty Longinus: Perfect, anything I don't like about is personal preference, 10/10
-Roar Fafnir, it's good but the db core and bu blade are the worst out there for left spin(still good), but the rest is amazing,8/10(ignoring attack types)

(Aug. 02, 2022  1:29 PM)Hassium cube Wrote: 1-NEVER use seven, it's sucks at stamina and has a negligeble effect in attack.

I prefer Xtreme' OVER metal Xtreme mainly because of the softer rubber(super satan mold) but it's just preference really, tapered is really good but worse in every way when compared to Over(maybe even giga, fortress or illegal); l gear isn't that good because of hih mode, but it can do good with the right combo and opponent.
Overall raring:
-Guilty Longinus: Perfect, anything I don't like about is personal preference, 10/10
-Roar Fafnir, it's good but the db core and bu blade are the worst out there for left spin(still good), but the rest is amazing,8/10(ignoring attack types)

Overall raring:

Overall raring:
(Aug. 10, 2022  9:27 PM)Hassium cube Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2022  7:30 AM)WD35 Wrote: My current combos are different btw:

Overall raring:

Okay, so I'm getting Vanish (Vanish Longinus) to put on fafnir instead of Roar, and putting 10 instead of L Gear on dyna and putting 0 on Vanish. Any other recommended changes? (I'm not getting the Bahamut core btw, I also don't have and am not going to get xtreme')
(Aug. 14, 2022  2:30 AM)WD35 Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2022  9:27 PM)Hassium cube Wrote: I prefer Xtreme' OVER metal Xtreme mainly because of the softer rubber(super satan mold) but it's just preference really, tapered is really good but worse in every way when compared to Over(maybe even giga, fortress or illegal); l gear isn't that good because of hih mode, but it can do good with the right combo and opponent.
Overall raring:

Okay, so I'm getting Vanish (Vanish Longinus) to put on fafnir instead of Roar, and putting 10 instead of L Gear on dyna and putting 0 on Vanish. Any other recommended changes? (I'm not getting the Bahamut core btw, I also don't have and am not going to get xtreme')

I would use 0 or 9 for dynamite and vanish but there interchangeable and using 9 or 0 wouldn't be a significant improvement if it would.

(Aug. 14, 2022  2:30 AM)WD35 Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2022  9:27 PM)Hassium cube Wrote: I prefer Xtreme' OVER metal Xtreme mainly because of the softer rubber(super satan mold) but it's just preference really, tapered is really good but worse in every way when compared to Over(maybe even giga, fortress or illegal); l gear isn't that good because of hih mode, but it can do good with the right combo and opponent.
Overall raring:

Not really everything else is pretty good anything else wouldn't be that significant of a improvement; would just be too much money(getting 2 overs for example).
(Aug. 15, 2022  10:21 AM)Hassium cube Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2022  2:30 AM)WD35 Wrote: Okay, so I'm getting Vanish (Vanish Longinus) to put on fafnir instead of Roar, and putting 10 instead of L Gear on dyna and putting 0 on Vanish. Any other recommended changes? (I'm not getting the Bahamut core btw, I also don't have and am not going to get xtreme')

I would use 0 or 9 for dynamite and vanish but there interchangeable and using 9 or 0 wouldn't be a significant improvement if it would.

(Aug. 14, 2022  2:30 AM)WD35 Wrote: Okay, so I'm getting Vanish (Vanish Longinus) to put on fafnir instead of Roar, and putting 10 instead of L Gear on dyna and putting 0 on Vanish. Any other recommended changes? (I'm not getting the Bahamut core btw, I also don't have and am not going to get xtreme')

Not really everything else is pretty good anything else wouldn't be that significant of a improvement; would just be too much money(getting 2 overs for example).
First off, I believe that dupes are illegal in tournaments. Also, I don’t have 9 and am likely not going to get it. Illegal dupes is the only thing keeping me from using my other over instead of tapered and Longinus instead of fafnir on vanish.
(Aug. 15, 2022  3:50 PM)WD35 Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2022  10:21 AM)Hassium cube Wrote: I would use 0 or 9 for dynamite and vanish but there interchangeable and using 9 or 0 wouldn't be a significant improvement if it would.

First off, I believe that dupes are illegal in tournaments. Also, I don’t have 9 and am likely not going to get it. Illegal dupes is the only thing keeping me from using my other over instead of tapered and Longinus instead of fafnir on vanish.
9 is only used for it's stamina, so for attack it doesn't matter and you can still use bahamut over fafnir; the over isn't that important(again not that significant)

Is xiphoid actually good for attack, if so can how it be compared to ultimate with the same EXACT parts.
I don't have xiphoid and all tests of xiphoid have 1 and xcalibur witch haven't been used on other right spin attack blades, therefore have never been compared to xiphoid.
(Aug. 19, 2022  1:17 PM)Hassium cube Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2022  3:50 PM)WD35 Wrote: First off, I believe that dupes are illegal in tournaments. Also, I don’t have 9 and am likely not going to get it. Illegal dupes is the only thing keeping me from using my other over instead of tapered and Longinus instead of fafnir on vanish.
9 is only used for it's stamina, so for attack it doesn't matter and you can still use bahamut over fafnir; the over isn't that important(again not that significant)

Is xiphoid actually good for attack, if so can how it be compared to ultimate with the same EXACT parts.
I don't have xiphoid and all tests of xiphoid have 1 and xcalibur witch haven't been used on other right spin attack blades, therefore have never been compared to xiphoid.

Zankye and the other WBO Members already tested Xiphoid's attack potential and is said to be on par with Guilty blade. Guilty>Xiphoid>UltimateNx+S.
Anyone know how to make the poison metal wheel in metal fight good? It was my favorite wheel as a kid and I really want a good reason to use it. thanks (:
(Aug. 19, 2022  9:05 PM)IM_Kody_ Wrote: Anyone know how to make the poison metal wheel in metal fight good? It was my favorite wheel as a kid and I really want a good reason to use it. thanks (:

The only way you can make use of Poison wheel is for aesthetic. Poison's weight is just too light to be competitive for any MFB Format regardless of what you do.
(Aug. 19, 2022  10:23 PM)Jiyuu Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2022  9:05 PM)IM_Kody_ Wrote: Anyone know how to make the poison metal wheel in metal fight good? It was my favorite wheel as a kid and I really want a good reason to use it. thanks (:

The only way you can make use of Poison wheel is for aesthetic. Poison's weight is just too light to be competitive for any MFB Format regardless of what you do.

So what about the Burn wheel? any good combos for that?
(Aug. 19, 2022  10:32 PM)IM_Kody_ Wrote: So what about the Burn wheel? any good combos for that?

MF-L Burn Aquario 100/105 MF is I would say one of the best Burn combo you can make. It can outspin K.O. defense combos that has RS/RSF/RB by tornado stalling.
(Aug. 19, 2022  1:17 PM)Hassium cube Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2022  3:50 PM)WD35 Wrote: First off, I believe that dupes are illegal in tournaments. Also, I don’t have 9 and am likely not going to get it. Illegal dupes is the only thing keeping me from using my other over instead of tapered and Longinus instead of fafnir on vanish.
I don’t have bahamut either and am likely not going to get it.
(Aug. 19, 2022  1:56 PM)Jiy Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2022  1:17 PM)Hassium cube Wrote: 9 is only used for it's stamina, so for attack it doesn't matter and you can still use bahamut over fafnir; the over isn't that important(again not that significant)

Zankye and the other WBO Members already tested Xiphoid's attack potential and is said to be on par with Guilty blade. Guilty>Xiphoid>UltimateNx+S.

Thanks, I couldn't  find any tests with the search engine and despite seeing Zankye's video I still wasn't sure because of the same test conditions which I asked, but it's fine as at peak I know it is on par with guilty.

(Aug. 20, 2022  1:30 AM)WD35 Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2022  1:17 PM)Hassium cube Wrote: 9 is only used for it's stamina, so for attack it doesn't matter and you can still use bahamut over fafnir; the over isn't that important(again not that significant)
I don’t have bahamut either and am likely not going to get it.

I assumed you had it because of roar.
(Aug. 21, 2022  12:47 PM)Hassium cube Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2022  1:56 PM)Jiy Wrote: Zankye and the other WBO Members already tested Xiphoid's attack potential and is said to be on par with Guilty blade. Guilty>Xiphoid>UltimateNx+S.

Thanks, I couldn't  find any tests with the search engine and despite seeing Zankye's video I still wasn't sure because of the same test conditions which I asked, but it's fine as at peak I know it is on par with guilty.

(Aug. 20, 2022  1:30 AM)WD35 Wrote: I don’t have bahamut either and am likely not going to get it.

I assumed you had it because of roar.
Hey everyone! I'm new here, and just getting into Burst. I was thinking of jumping into competitive, and I wanted to ask about what would make good combos. I plan on mainly playing Standard (though, I do have a DB Stadium on the way).

Here's my list of parts.

Layers:
- Dranzer V2
- Perfect Phoenix (Pro Series)
- Emperor Forneus

GT Chips:
- Diabolos (Pro series)
- Dragon (Pro Series)
- Spriggan (Pro Series)

GT Layers:
- Master
- Command
- Lord

Sparking Chips:
- Solomon
-Hyperion (Demon Lord Ver.)

Rings:
- Super
- Death

Chassis:
- 2B
-4A

DB Cores:
- Spriggan
- Longinus
- Xcalibur

DB Blades:
- Guilty
- Vanish (Red A4)
- Xiphoid (Slightly worn)

Forge Discs:
- 8' (Pro Series)
- 12 (Pro Series)
- Around (Pro Series)
- Vanguard (Pro Series)
- Over
- Nexus
- Giga
- Xanthus

Performance Tips:
- Zeta (Pro Series)
- Fusion' (Pro Series)
-Metal Fusion
- Reboot'
- Friction (Pro Series. The QC on mine is fine)
- Never
- Sword'
- Moment (Red)
- Quick' (Pro Series)
- Hunter'
- Metal Dimension

As for what I have on the way:
-Zest Achilles Customize Set
- DB All-In-One Set
- x2 Random Booster Vol. 29 (No idea what I'll get from those, though)

Sorry for the long post, but any help is appreciated! Thanks a bunch!
hey im new and i wanted to do a roar bahamut build and a greatest raphael build and wanted to know what i would need before i went and put in an order
the best combo is Hasbro's cosmic apocalypse from hyper sphere, blitz from pro, and extend + from pro.

Combo 1: Pretty decent, although I would swap Tapered for something like Giga or Over
Combo 2: I would swap Roar for Vanish
Combo 3: Swap 7 for something like 0,10, or 2 if possible
Combo 4: The driver has been outclassed, swap for something like Xtreme'
(Aug. 30, 2022  12:54 AM)BurstMaster Wrote:

Combo 1: Pretty decent, although I would swap Tapered for something like Giga or Over
Combo 2: I would swap Roar for Vanish
Combo 3: Swap 7 for something like 0,10, or 2 if possible
Combo 4: The driver has been outclassed, swap for something like Xtreme'
Those are old combos. My new ones are:
Vanish Fafnir Over Bearing' 0
Dynamite+f Perseus Tapered High Xtend+' 10
Guilty Longinus Nexus+s Metal Xtreme 2
Ideally, Savior would be Ultimate and Vanish would use Longinus and 9 while Guilty uses Bahamut with Xtreme'. Xceed would also be Xceed' or even more ideally Evolution', but I'm working with what I have.

(Aug. 27, 2022  11:53 PM)Sideswiper Wrote: Hey everyone! I'm new here, and just getting into Burst. I was thinking of jumping into competitive, and I wanted to ask about what would make good combos. I plan on mainly playing Standard (though, I do have a DB Stadium on the way).

Here's my list of parts.

Layers:
- Dranzer V2
- Perfect Phoenix (Pro Series)
- Emperor Forneus

GT Chips:
- Diabolos (Pro series)
- Dragon (Pro Series)
- Spriggan (Pro Series)

GT Layers:
- Master
- Command
- Lord

Sparking Chips:
- Solomon
-Hyperion (Demon Lord Ver.)

Rings:
- Super
- Death

Chassis:
- 2B
-4A

DB Cores:
- Spriggan
- Longinus
- Xcalibur

DB Blades:
- Guilty
- Vanish (Red A4)
- Xiphoid (Slightly worn)

Forge Discs:
- 8' (Pro Series)
- 12 (Pro Series)
-  Around (Pro Series)
- Vanguard (Pro Series)
-  Over
- Nexus
- Giga
- Xanthus

Performance Tips:
- Zeta (Pro Series)
- Fusion' (Pro Series)
-Metal Fusion
- Reboot'
- Friction (Pro Series. The QC on mine is fine)
- Never
- Sword'
- Moment (Red)
- Quick' (Pro Series)
- Hunter'
- Metal Dimension

As for what I have on the way:
-Zest Achilles Customize Set
- DB All-In-One Set
- x2 Random Booster Vol. 29 (No idea what I'll get from those, though)

Sorry for the long post, but any help is appreciated! Thanks a bunch!
I would probably use Vanish Longinus Over Moment (red moment specifically) 10, Guilty Bahamut Giga Quick' 2, and Roar Achilles Fortress Metal Never 4. But I'm also pretty new to the db/bu Meta, take these with a grain of salt.
Hmm... Here's an idea
Virgo
(TT) Jade
GB145
ES