"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Mar. 13, 2022  10:47 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2022  2:55 AM)WizardBlader Wrote: Hello, I am in dire need of a good attack or stamina combo so my brother can finally be defeated.

I own Lucifer The End, Guilty Spriggan from RB 27, Savior Valkyrie, Dynamite Valkyrie from RB 27(with an F-Gear from my brother's Vanish Fafnir), Dangerous Belial, Prominence Pheonix, and Savior Perseus.

My stadium is the DB stadium.

Format can be any, as its just for home and experimental use.

Best combo created: Dynamite Valkyrie (F-Gear) Over Never-2

Thanks, WizardBlader.
For attack I can see Savior Belial2 (the one on Dangerous) Giga... but there isn't any good attack type driver so Drift I guess.
Stamina is good, but you could swap Never with Bearing' from Perceus. Maybe also swap Valkyrie with Belial2 if you want the extra burst resistance that you'll probably need. You could also use Drift if it is for opposite spin (if your bey spins on the opposite direction as his), although I don't reccoment hard launching Drift.

Thank you very much for the reply.

I will surely use that stamina combo you have recommended with Bearing' as soon as my Overdrive SP set arrives on the 23rd of March.

As for the attack combo, I should probably get the Galaxy Pegasus from RB 27 for the Xtreme' as soon as it's back in stock for the guaranteed Beyblades on Mall of Toys.

Again, thank you kindly for replying,
Sincerely, WizardBlader
Does anyone have good combos for these TT beys

Glide Ragnarök, stock combo

Rage Longinus, stock combo

Brave Valkyrie, stock combo

Super Hyperion, stock combo 

King Helios, stock combo

Tempest dragon, 1A Charge Metal
Does anyone have good combos for these TT beys

King Helios, stock combo

(Mar. 16, 2022  3:57 PM)Rainbow Blader1 Wrote: Does anyone have good combos for these TT beys

King Helios, stock combo

Based on your stuff you have here’s your best deck out of these beys 
Tempest Ragnarok Wheel Destroy’ 1S 
Rage Helios Evolution’ 3A 
Brave Hyperion Xceed 2A
(Mar. 16, 2022  3:57 PM)Rainbow Blader1 Wrote: Does anyone have good combos for these TT beys

King Helios, stock combo

Probably Rage Helios 3A Evolution or Xceed
Rage Longinus 3A Ev’ is a great left spin attacker. You still see people pull out wins with it against DB beys in ranked matches sometimes
Tempest Dragon Wheel Destroy'-1S

(Mar. 17, 2022  6:49 PM)Garishi Wrote: Rage Longinus 3A Ev’ is a great left spin attacker. You still see people pull out wins with it against DB beys in ranked matches sometimes

i gotta try that
(Mar. 18, 2022  8:21 PM)Perfect_Phoenix Wrote: No one has replied to my bonus question

here you go:
for attack types, you generally want a wider layer for more contact
for stamina and defence, the opposite is true, smaller for less contact
Is lost luinor good against other left spin combos
(Mar. 18, 2022  8:34 PM)Perfect_Phoenix Wrote: Is lost luinor good against other left spin combos

depends on the format. it's half-viable in burst limited, though usually Bloody Longinus is better and completely outclasses it. it's fairly decent opposite-spin

(Feb. 09, 2022  5:51 AM)6ixx Wrote: Twisted Pegasus ch120 cs any good ?

it's viable (i think, i'm no expert of mfb), though a heavier clear wheel would be preferred
Hey guys, im new to this forum and beyblade in general, so sorry if im not posting in the right place.

I have some parts and im not sure which are good and which are bad and i could use your help!

Here is the link to an image of my parts:
https://imgur.com/a/lIrTdx7

I chose Z Achilles mainly because i think it looks nice Smile
I also have helios blazebringer, hell salamander and some others that are clearly bad, but lets stick to Achilles for now Smile

Thanks!

Edit: so i did some research and have found out the names of the partsso you dont have to open the link:

Energy layer: Z Achilles

Discs: python, 0, 00, outer, venom, wheel, 11

Drivers: operate, xtend, needling-sp, mobius-sp, bullet i-h, zoning+z-spm
i have two more drivers that i cant find, one has a ball tip an the other one has a star shaped tip.
(Mar. 19, 2022  4:37 PM)KOL1310 Wrote: Hey guys, im new to this forum and beyblade in general, so sorry if im not posting in the right place.

I have some parts and im not sure which are good and which are bad and i could use your help!

Here is the link to an image of my parts:
https://imgur.com/a/lIrTdx7

I chose Z Achilles mainly because i think it looks nice Smile
I also have helios blazebringer, hell salamander and some others that are clearly bad, but lets stick to Achilles for now Smile

Thanks!

Edit: so i did some research and have found out the names of the partsso you dont have to open the link:

Energy layer: Z Achilles

Discs: python, 0, 00, outer, venom, wheel, 11

Drivers: operate, xtend+, needling-sp, mobius-sp, bullet i-h, zoning+z-spm
i have two more drivers that i cant find, one has a ball tip an the other one has a star shaped tip.
uh... Hell Salamander is actually really good

try Hell Salamander Wheel/00/Outer Xtend+
and for Achilles Wheel/00/Outer Xtend+ (attack mode)

(Jan. 21, 2022  2:23 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: Updated parts list:
Energy Layers=Storm Spriggan, Wild Wyvern, Dead Phoenix, SS Perfect Phoenix (lost armor), Myth Evo Dragon, Geist Fafnir, Air Knight
GT Chips:Joker, Ashura, Bahamut, Longinus
Weights:Zan, Metsu, Sou
BasesEeerase, Slash
Superking Layers:Rage Longinus 3A, Mirage Fafnir 2S, World Spriggan 2B
DB LayersConfusedavior Valkyrie -7, Dangerous Belial- 2, Prominence Phoenix-10, Savior Perseus-3(note, stilll working on awakening Savior)
Discs:Knuckle, 0, 00,12, 13, 5, 1', Giga, Tapered, 6, 8'
Frames:Vortex, Turn, Star, Glaive, Expand
Performance Tips: Absorb, Reboot, Unite', Nothing, Destroy('), Eternal, Atomic, Shot, Almight*, Bearing', Metal universe, Zeta', Yard-S, Power-H, jaggy, blow

Perfect Phoenix
00Glave/Expand
Bearing'/Eternal

Savior Belial-10
Giga
Reboot
Rage Longinus stock

Burst Limited:
Geist Fafnir
00Expand
Bearing'/Eternal

i think i already posted on this
Thanks for the reply! I think salamander is great, but mine is missing its stickers, so achilles just looks better!
and also, i made a mistake, its not xtend+, its just the normal xtend, my bad.
(Mar. 19, 2022  10:21 PM)KOL1310 Wrote: Thanks for the reply! I think salamander is great, but mine is missing its stickers, so achilles just looks better!
and also, i made a mistake, its not xtend+, its just the normal xtend, my bad.

anytime! also, do you mind showing me more pictures of the drivers, specifically the bottoms?
Here you go kind sir!

https://imgur.com/kIPYm8O

i know they aren't anything special, but its a start Smile
(Mar. 20, 2022  2:18 AM)KOL1310 Wrote: Here you go kind sir!

https://imgur.com/kIPYm8O

i know they aren't anything special, but its a start Smile

ooh nice, you have Destroy (the transparent red star shaped one)

slap that on the aforementioned Hell Salamander combo and BOOM! competitive relevance!
Thank you so much! The driver isn't exactly Destroy, since it doesn't have the free spinning part, it must be a knockoff of some sorts, i got it from a friend, but it still preforms great! I also have a Turn frame, but it only fits on my 11 disc for some reason, is that any good? Are there any specific drivers or rings i should be looking out for in the future? i know salamander is not exactly top tier for todays standards, but its the best i have right now Smile my helios volcano, judgement joker and spriggan requiem should be arriving any day now, dont know how good they are, but they look the best Smile
(Mar. 20, 2022  4:13 PM)KOL1310 Wrote: Thank you so much! The driver isn't exactly Destroy, since it doesn't have the free spinning part, it must be a knockoff of some sorts, i got it from a friend, but it still preforms great! I also have a Turn frame, but it only fits on my 11 disc for some reason, is that any good? Are there any specific drivers or rings i should be looking out for in the future? i know salamander is not exactly top tier for todays standards, but its the best i have right now Smile my helios volcano, judgement joker and spriggan requiem should be arriving any day now, dont know how good they are, but they look the best Smile

Nice 
Salamander is pretty good for the upcoming BGT Format

Judgement Joker's good parts: Judgement, Zan, 00Turn ( never on your life use trick :skull: )
Helios Volcano: Zone'+Z
Spriggan Requiem: The full beyblade (Zeta isn't too good but it's usable on some setups)
(Mar. 20, 2022  7:51 PM)Ethantherandom Wrote: Drain Fafnir 8- E rise

looks viable, though you may want to awaken the rise driver 

what other discs do you have?
What would be the hypothetical perfect salamander combo? 🤔
(Mar. 20, 2022  8:33 PM)KOL1310 Wrote: What would be the hypothetical perfect salamander combo? 🤔

a classic is Hell Salamander 0/00/10 Bump Atomic
I need help in making 2 beyblades, specifically 1 Attacker and 1 Stamina/Defender. For attacker, it needs to be fast and hits hard, capable of a clean sweep. For Stamina/Defender I need one that dosent burst easily and can still tank a hit and outspin.

1. Bloody Longinus, Geist Fafnir, Air Knight, Revive Phoenix, Heaven Pegasus (All Parts)
2. 1v1 thats all
here is a good combo from every season:
Single: Xcaliber (stock)
Dual: Dark Deathsyther Gravity Revolve/Orbit
God: Spriggan Requiem 0Bump Bearing
Cho-Z: Perfect Phoenix 00Cross Xtend+
Gt: Judgement Achilles Blitz Xtreme'/Quick' -Goku
Sparking: Tempest Solomon (MCC) Xtend+/Drift -2A
DB: Vanish Longinus Over Drift/Bearing' -0