"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Dec. 06, 2021  4:59 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2021  4:00 AM)LJ-Blader Wrote: I don’t know… I think this is the better option though.

Do you know which one has more LAD?

The Fafnir would probably have more LAD.
Thanks yall, tomorrow I'm probably going in with Dynamite Belial (F Gear) Nexus Quick' or Dynamite Belial (F Gear) Nexus Evolution (Awakened) Wish me luck!
How does Prominence Belial2. Over. High Xtend+'-10 sound?
So, uh, here's my list for Burst parts; anyone got any good combos? Format (Limited/Standard/whatnot) doesn't matter. Beys are part of the mainline releases unless otherwise stated, so the Discs, Disk Frames, Drivers, and whatnot are similar
-Storm Spriggan
-Victory Valkyrie
-Dragoon Storm 5M Loop (RBV8)
-Shelter Regulus 5S Tower (RBV8)
-Alter Chronos (with Flugel, mainline release)
-Legend Spriggan
-Buster Xcalibur (one from the Starter with Iron, one from RBV10 with Atomic)
-God Customize Set
-Nightmare Longinus (with Destroy, mainline release)
-Twin Nemesis (with Ultimate Reboot, mainline release)
-Spriggan Requiem
-Geist Fafnir
-Emperor Forneus
-Archer Hercules
-Hell Salamander
-Dead Phoenix (x2, one from Random Layer 1 and one mainline)
-Revive Phoenix
-Buster Xcalibur (From RBV15, the one with Absorb)
-Bloody Longinus
-Cho-Z Valkyrie (I have two, bought the second one by accident)
-Cho-Z Achilles (the one with Dimension)
-Air Knight (x2, Layer only, from Random Layer 1)
-Dread Bahamut Ten (Layer only, from Random Layer 1)
-Tact Longinus (RBV17 Prize)
-Cosmo Valkyrie (RBV15 Prize)
Balance, Burst, GT
Union Speed, Valkyrie, Goku, 11, Cross, High Defense
(Dec. 06, 2021  7:13 AM)SirKidd98 Wrote: How does Prominence Belial2. Over. High Xtend+'-10 sound?
Are you going for same-spin or opposite-spin (LAD) stamina? Prominence has low stamina but is good at spin equalisation, so a high LAD driver must be used. Do you have Bearing, Mobius, Drift or Rise? They would work better.
(Dec. 10, 2021  10:19 AM)GreaterLonginus Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2021  7:13 AM)SirKidd98 Wrote: How does Prominence Belial2. Over. High Xtend+'-10 sound?
Are you going for same-spin or opposite-spin (LAD) stamina? Prominence has low stamina but is good at spin equalisation, so a high LAD driver must be used. Do you have Bearing, Mobius, Drift or Rise? They would work better.
 I actually have all of those drivers so I'll pick one of those as you suggested. What would I use HXT+' on though? The blades I have are Vanish/Guilty/Savior/Dangerous/Greatest Raphael.
I've decided to use Vanish Longinus Over HXT+' -10
Hi guys could one of you possibly try this combo out for me its for hasbro. The combo is master Kerbeus, Drake(From either TT or pro series), and accel slingshot(in battle ring mode). I personally feel like its a pretty good combo but I am of course new to this so I am open to any constructive criticism . If you guys can also try out this combo with the atomic driver it would help a lot.

Thank you
What’s a good attack Lord combo that can take big hits and deliver big hits too?

Parts:
Joker
Ashura
Valkyrie
Dragon
Dragon2
Spriggan
Diabolos2

Sting
Hurricane
Outer
Drake
Yell
Convert

1’

Dagger
Glaive
Cross
Vortex
Hit

Evolution’
Drift
Power
Keep
Orbit Metal
Yard Metal
Zeta’
Dimension’
Cycle
Eternal
Wave
Destroy’
Charge Metal
Venture
Octa
(Dec. 22, 2021  10:44 PM)Ghosting Burst Wrote: What’s a good attack Lord combo that can take big hits and deliver big hits too?

Parts:
Joker
Ashura
Valkyrie
Dragon
Dragon2
Spriggan
Diabolos2

Sting
Hurricane
Outer
Drake
Yell
Convert

1’

Dagger
Glaive
Cross
Vortex
Hit

Evolution’
Drift
Power
Keep
Orbit Metal
Yard Metal
Zeta’
Dimension’
Cycle
Eternal
Wave
Destroy’
Charge Metal
Venture
Octa

Maybe try Lord Diabolos2 Convert Destroy'
I need an need a bey with high stamina and attack. I would like it to start out with an aggressive attack pattern and then transition to a stamina pattern as it loses spin speed.

I intend on playing in the Beyblade Burst Slingshock Rail Rush.

List of what I have:
Drivers:
Xtend
Evolution
Merge
Sword
Zeta
Jaggy
Forge discs:
8’
Energy layers:
Z Achilles
ChoZ Achilles
Bloody Longinus
ChoZ Valkyrie
Hell Salamander
Buster Xcalibur
Spriggan Requiem

My best attempt has been Hell Salamander 11 Xtend.
(Dec. 27, 2021  1:37 AM)TheNextIronman Wrote: I need an need a bey with high stamina and attack. I would like it to start out with an aggressive attack pattern and then transition to a stamina pattern as it loses spin speed.

List of what I have:
Drivers:
Xtend
Evolution
Merge
Sword
Zeta
Jaggy
Forge discs:
8’
Energy layers:
Z Achilles
ChoZ Achilles
Bloody Longinus
ChoZ Valkyrie
Hell Salamander
Buster Xcalibur
Spriggan Requiem

I would go Cho Z Achilles, 00, Zeta.
(Dec. 27, 2021  3:52 AM)Arsenal Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2021  1:37 AM)TheNextIronman Wrote: I need an need a bey with high stamina and attack. I would like it to start out with an aggressive attack pattern and then transition to a stamina pattern as it loses spin speed.

List of what I have:
      Drivers:
           Xtend
           Evolution
           Merge
           Sword
           Zeta
           Jaggy
      Forge discs:
           8’
Energy layers:
           Z Achilles
           ChoZ Achilles
           Bloody Longinus
           ChoZ Valkyrie
           Hell Salamander
           Buster Xcalibur
           Spriggan Requiem

I would go Cho Z Achilles, 00, Zeta.
What setting would you go with for the driver?
(Dec. 27, 2021  5:39 PM)TheNextIronman Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2021  3:52 AM)Arsenal Wrote: I would go Cho Z Achilles, 00, Zeta.
What setting would you go with for the driver?

Any Achilles can be used good for defense and attack and possibly can work as a stamina type with a good defensive shell.
Ok, I’m trying to make a beyblade with a couple specific pieces, but I don’t know what driver to use. I’m using a left spin Hell Salamander with forge disc Over. For the defense mode, I’m using an Atomic driver, but I don’t know what to use for attack mode. I’m looking for something with an aggressive attack pattern early and high stamina later. I’m willing to buy a driver, so just tell me whatever driver you think is best. My best attempt has been with either Xtend or Hasbro’s Xtend-S.
(Dec. 27, 2021  9:33 PM)TheNextIronman Wrote: Ok, I’m trying to make a beyblade with a couple specific pieces, but I don’t know what driver to use. I’m using a left spin Hell Salamander with forge disc Over. For the defense mode, I’m using an Atomic driver, but I don’t know what to use for attack mode. I’m looking for something with an aggressive attack pattern early and high stamina later. I’m willing to buy a driver, so just tell me whatever driver you think is best. My best attempt has been with either Xtend or Hasbro’s Xtend-S.

Hasbro driver cant' put on TT and vice versa. For attack Xtreme is probably the best option.
Hi guys could one of you possibly try this combo out for me its for hasbro. The combo is master Kerbeus, Drake(From either TT or pro series), and accel slingshot(in battle ring mode). I personally feel like its a pretty good combo but I am of course new to this so I am open to any constructive criticism .
I have a tournament soon and I don't know if I can compete with my parts.
Can you help me out?
These are my beys:
-Savior Valkyrie Shot 7
-Vanish Fafnir Tappered Kick 3
-Guilty Longinus Karma MDs 2
-Ultimate Valkyrie Legacy Variable' 9
-Dynamite Belial Nexus Venture 2
-Cyclone Ragnaruk Nexus Rise 2
-Hell Kerbecs Giga Wave

What combos can I build?
(Dec. 29, 2021  7:31 PM)ReverseZirox Wrote: I have a tournament soon and I don't know if I can compete with my parts.
Can you help me out?
These are my beys:
-Savior Valkyrie Shot 7
-Vanish Fafnir Tappered Kick 3
-Guilty Longinus Karma MDs 2
-Ultimate Valkyrie Legacy Variable' 9
-Dynamite Belial Nexus Venture 2
-Cyclone Ragnaruk Nexus Rise 2
-Hell Kerbecs Giga Wave

What combos can I build?

Hmm, there’s not a ton to work with here but you definitely have some viable parts. You seem to have a Rise driver, so Dynamite Valkyrie/Belial/Ragnaruk/Valkyrie2 Giga Rise +F gear or Vanish Fafnir/Longinus Giga Rise will probably be your best LAD “safe” combos. Note if you want it to preform a bit better you’ll have to wear the sharp point on Rise down slightly. For an attack type, Guilty Longinus/Fafnir Karma MDs will probably be the easiest attack combo to be used viably. Overall for a deck with no repeating parts, 1 out of the 3 likely won’t end up being super useful. The best bet I’s say you have is with something like Dynamite Valkyrie Giga Rise-3+F, stock Guilty and maybe stock Ultimate. I’d lean the most onto the Dynamite F gear Rise combo as it probably be able to handle most of the heavy lifting during the first stage
Can you guys try this hasbro combo for me.
Zone luinor
0 proof
Destroy

Also can you try
Zone luinor
drake(either pro series or TT)
destroy
How will Ultimate Belial2/Valkyrie2 Giga Xceed'+Z perform in any situations?
I'm not really sure what a good combo would be some I'm looking g for any ideas of what I could make I'm looking for an attack combo

Discs
00(4)
0(2)
Blitz
Over
Sting
Vanguard
Ratchet

Frames
Sword
Turn
Wall
Proof

Drivers
Destroy'
Metal destroy 2
Ignition'
Variable'
Revolve
Dimension
Dimension'
Trick(2)
Rise
High extend+'
Octa
Generate
Hybrid
Ultimate reboot'
Orbit metal
Untie'
Evolution'

Layers
Prime apocalypse
Regalia gensis
Cho z achillies
Greatest rapheal
Master
Wizard
Judgment
Erase
Lord
Dread
Imperial
Cosmo
Slash
World
Brave
Gulty
Vanish
Ultimate
Rage

Chips
Diabolos(gt)
Joker
Fafnir(gt)(2)
Dragon1(gt)(2)
Fafnir(dyna)
Valkyrie2(dyna)
Longinus(dyna)
Valkyrie(superking)
Spriggan(gt)
Spriggan (superking)
Longinus(superking)
Dragon2(gt)

Gt weights
Gen
Sen
Ten
Zan
Metsu
Retsu

Chassis
2b
2a
3a

Dynamite armors
L gear
(Jan. 05, 2022  8:03 PM)Joshcatplays Wrote: I'm not really sure what a good combo would be some I'm looking g for any ideas of what I could make I'm looking for an attack combo

In terms of attack combinations, your best left attack combo would be Guilty Longinus Karma/Legacy Evolution'/Ultimate Reboot'-2/9, and your best right attack combo would be Ultimate Valkyrie II Karma/Legacy Evolution'/Ultimate Reboot'-2/9. I've heard of some finding success with Ignition' on Guilty as well, but that seems to be more mixed attack and probably produces more LAD battles than actual KOs.
(Jan. 05, 2022  9:12 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2022  8:03 PM)Joshcatplays Wrote: I'm not really sure what a good combo would be some I'm looking g for any ideas of what I could make I'm looking for an attack combo

In terms of attack combinations, your best left attack combo would be Guilty Longinus Karma/Legacy Evolution'/Ultimate Reboot'-2/9, and your best right attack combo would be Ultimate Valkyrie II Karma/Legacy Evolution'/Ultimate Reboot'-2/9. I've heard of some finding success with Ignition' on Guilty as well, but that seems to be more mixed attack and probably produces more LAD battles than actual KOs.
I haven’t had it work for myself when I tested it after getting guilty, but it seems like guilty on ignition’ is kind of a destabilizer to vanish stamina combos while also having pretty good LAD but not enough to OS stuff like dynamite on bearing. That’s just what I’ve seen though, it doesn’t work for me the same in testing because guilty makes hybrid tilt to much (my ignition’ is broken). I have had decent success with dynamite-f gear on hybrid though, it just didn’t have quite enough stamina to beat same spin bearing from the most recent tournament I went to, it was really close though. And from testing it’s LAD is I would say equal to vanish on bearing.