"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Nov. 22, 2021  6:14 AM)AstralFafnir Wrote: ok ok i was just wondering, i am building a combo which uses saviour belial-2 layer (i would do 3 armour but i am using it on dynamite perseus) and xtreme' driver, but i want to know: can anyone recommend the use of giga or nexus-s on saviour belial? i was going to do nexus-s but i am worried it may block the contact points

(Oct. 27, 2021  7:59 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Well, I don’t own it, but from what I know it’s the heaviest right core. It’s got more inward weight than outward weight so it won’t be much better than any regular core for stamina stuff, but because of its high weight it’s best suited for attack types. I think it would do better in opposite spin than most cores since it’s more balanced, but that I don’t know.

aw man, i thought i had a good thing going with dynamite perseus. oh well. is perseus' spring lock strong enough for the saviour blade or does it just burst itself? i have only one belial II core
I’d say it depends on the driver, and my savior isn’t self bursty but it isn’t awakened. I’d say try out both chips and see which ones better.
(Nov. 22, 2021  2:26 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 22, 2021  6:14 AM)AstralFafnir Wrote: ok ok i was just wondering, i am building a combo which uses saviour belial-2 layer (i would do 3 armour but i am using it on dynamite perseus) and xtreme' driver, but i want to know: can anyone recommend the use of giga or nexus-s on saviour belial? i was going to do nexus-s but i am worried it may block the contact points

aw man, i thought i had a good thing going with dynamite perseus. oh well. is perseus' spring lock strong enough for the saviour blade or does it just burst itself? i have only one belial II core
I’d say it depends on the driver, and my savior isn’t self bursty but it isn’t awakened. I’d say try out both chips and see which ones better.

Thanks, I will put Giga on Saviour and test perseus.
(Nov. 22, 2021  7:59 PM)AstralFafnir Wrote:
(Nov. 22, 2021  2:26 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I’d say it depends on the driver, and my savior isn’t self bursty but it isn’t awakened. I’d say try out both chips and see which ones better.

Thanks, I will put Giga on Saviour and test perseus.
I haven’t awakened mine but I personally find Perseus’s burst resistance to be fine with savior.

(Oct. 27, 2021  7:59 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Well, I don’t own it, but from what I know it’s the heaviest right core. It’s got more inward weight than outward weight so it won’t be much better than any regular core for stamina stuff, but because of its high weight it’s best suited for attack types. I think it would do better in opposite spin than most cores since it’s more balanced, but that I don’t know.

I'd swap -3 for -0 on Perseus, and would use Savior Belial2 Giga Xtreme'-2. However, if you have access to Guilty, I'd use it over Savior; Savior isn't bad or anything, but Guilty can destroy on the correct combination. As for Nexus+S, I concur; its got the weight, but it's way too wide to be top-tier for attack in my eyes. Nexus+S does, however, have use on drivers that could use some extra stability and OWD such as Mobius, Rise, etc.
(Nov. 23, 2021  2:30 AM)#Fafnir Wrote:

I'd swap -3 for -0 on Perseus, and would use Savior Belial2 Giga Xtreme'-2. However, if you have access to Guilty, I'd use it over Savior; Savior isn't bad or anything, but Guilty can destroy on the correct combination. As for Nexus+S, I concur; its got the weight, but it's way too wide to be top-tier for attack in my eyes. Nexus+S does, however, have use on drivers that could use some extra stability and OWD such as Mobius, Rise, etc.

I am using 0 on an astral combo, but I do also have a spare Guilty Longinus-2 layer on hand to swap for belial, retaining the rest of same parts. i wasnt aware of how well 2 worked on saviour either. if 0 is better on perseus than my astral combo (Astral Fafnir Over Bearing'-0) would 3 work fine on fafnir??

by the way, i am interested in playing limited, any recommendations? i have deep chaos Ωuter revolve already, which i hear is good, but what about others? and why revolve anyway, when zone'+z and bearing' are legal anyway (to my knowledge)? also i hear triumph dragon d6 wheel atomic is good
(Nov. 23, 2021  3:06 AM)AstralFafnir Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2021  2:30 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: I'd swap -3 for -0 on Perseus, and would use Savior Belial2 Giga Xtreme'-2. However, if you have access to Guilty, I'd use it over Savior; Savior isn't bad or anything, but Guilty can destroy on the correct combination. As for Nexus+S, I concur; its got the weight, but it's way too wide to be top-tier for attack in my eyes. Nexus+S does, however, have use on drivers that could use some extra stability and OWD such as Mobius, Rise, etc.

I am using 0 on an astral combo, but I do also have a spare Guilty Longinus-2 layer on hand to swap for belial, retaining the rest of same parts. i wasnt aware of how well 2 worked on saviour either. if 0 is better on perseus than my astral combo (Astral Fafnir Over Bearing'-0) would 3 work fine on fafnir??

by the way, i am interested in playing limited, any recommendations? i have deep chaos Ωuter revolve already, which i hear is good, but what about others? and why revolve anyway, when zone'+z and bearing' are legal anyway (to my knowledge)? also i hear triumph dragon d6 wheel atomic is good

I mean, if you don't have -6 or -10, -3 could work on Astral Fafnir as a last resort. It's one of the lighter armors (Only armor lighter than it is -7 I believe), so do keep that in mind.
As for Burst Limited, I too have heard good things about Deep Chaos Outer Revolve, but I don't believe it's the best option now that opposite spin LAD is essentially riskless. Triumph Dragon is another I've heard good things about, but I don't own it so I can't say much about it. However, I can definitely say that Hasbro's Wheel is worth the pickup.

Recommendation wise, Rise, Destroy', Twin Nemesis, Geist Fafnir, Drain Fafnir, Hasbro's Wheel (As mentioned earlier), and Buster Xcalibur are good pickups if you don't already have them. There are also some very solid Hasbro combinations out there, if you have some spare time within the next few days I'd strongly recommend checking out some of the testing threads, winning combinations from BSL tournaments, and tournament videos.
Thanks for the tip! I will try assembling Geist Fafnir, Triumph Dragon and perhaps a Nightmare/Bloody Longinus build.

Hmmm... Which of the two Longinus layers in Limited (Nightmare and Bloody) is best?
(Nov. 25, 2021  2:29 AM)AstralFafnir Wrote: Thanks for the tip! I will try assembling Geist Fafnir, Triumph Dragon and perhaps a Nightmare/Bloody Longinus build.

Hmmm... Which of the two Longinus layers in Limited (Nightmare and Bloody) is best?

Well, I'd say that depends. Against left-rotating Beyblades, Bloody Longinus is the better of the two. However, it doesn't do so well against right-rotating opponents, whereas Nightmare is solid against both. It's up to you as to which one you'd like to run, as both have their pros and cons. However, with a deck consisting of Geist and Triumph, I'd use Bloody.
any recommendations for GT combos in limited? i have seen combos with rock but thats about it
(Nov. 30, 2021  3:21 AM)AstralFafnir Wrote: any recommendations for GT combos in limited? i have seen combos with rock but thats about it
In my experience, specifically with Union speed mode’s base, it’s very bursty even with the gen weight. And as for slash, even slash with a dash driver is bursty. Erase sucks and I don’t own any other layer besides those 3 in limited. I’d try out rock as it seems to be the best choice, if you have it. If not then my guess is something like glyph would be the next best, but it all comes down to bases you own and are comfortable with.
Hey guys I am new to the burst system and don't know much about tournaments but I want to go into them. The current Beyblades I have are Command Dragon Vanguard Quick', Zwei Longinus Blitz Xtend+ Metsu(I broke metsu though, long story), Dynamite Belial Nexus Venture-2(no gears), Super Hyperion 1A Xceed, Perfect Pheonix 8'Proof Friction, Lucifer The End Kou Drift. So what I am asking for is a good attack type Beyblade with these parts. My brother also has Guilty Longinus Karma Metal Destroy-2 and Lord Spryzen Around-P Fusion' so you could also use these for the combo. I hope these beys can make a good competitive combo so please help me.
I assume you are referring to Pro Series Beyblades, and I have constructed combos based on that.
Considering you don't have any Dynamite discs besides Karma, I wouldn't recommend using Guilty Longinus because although it is a great layer, the disc is just too light and it is not great in High Mode either. These are my recommendations by type, you can test each combo and see what works best:

Attack -
Zwei Longinus Blitz Quick'
Super Hyperion Quick' 1A
Command Dragon Blitz Quick')

Defense -
Perfect Phoenix 8'Proof Drift
Hyperion The End Kou Drift

Stamina -
Lord Spryzen Around-P Xtend+

If you have the money, I recommend buying Vanish Fafnir, which will allow you to make Dynamite (F Gear) Belial Tapered Drift-3, a solid choice for Defense.
Hope this helps!
Long story short I'm going up against a Vanish Fafnir on Drift in an Important Battle pretty soon and I need some advice. I'm trying in every day I can but can't find a way to beat it with the Beys I have. The Beys I have are Z Achilles 11 Xtend, Cho Z Valkyrie Zenith Evolution (Awakened), Dynamite Belial Nexus Venture (F Gear). Can somebody try to make a combination that could beat Vanish Fafnir Tapered Drift-3 with these parts? We'll also be battling in the Rail Rush Stadium.

Also please try answering by Sunday Night if you're going to respond to this. Thanks for the help, yall!
(Dec. 01, 2021  11:10 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Long story short I'm going up against a Vanish Fafnir on Drift in an Important Battle pretty soon and I need some advice. I'm trying in every day I can but can't find a way to beat it with the Beys I have. The Beys I have are Z Achilles 11 Xtend, Cho Z Valkyrie Zenith Evolution (Awakened), Dynamite Belial Nexus Venture (F Gear). Can somebody try to make a combination that could beat Vanish Fafnir Tapered Drift-3 with these parts? We'll also be battling in the Rail Rush Stadium.

Also please try answering by Sunday Night if you're going to respond to this. Thanks for the help, yall!
Dynamite Belial+F Nexus Evolution
(Dec. 01, 2021  10:49 PM)AstralFafnir Wrote: I assume you are referring to Pro Series Beyblades, and I have constructed combos based on that.
Considering you don't have any Dynamite discs besides Karma, I wouldn't recommend using Guilty Longinus because although it is a great layer, the disc is just too light and it is not great in High Mode either. These are my recommendations by type, you can test each combo and see what works best:

Attack -
Zwei Longinus Blitz Quick'
Super Hyperion Quick' 1A
Command Dragon Blitz Quick')

Defense -
Perfect Phoenix 8'Proof Drift
Hyperion The End Kou Drift

Stamina -
Lord Spryzen Around-P Xtend+

If you have the money, I recommend buying Vanish Fafnir, which will allow you to make Dynamite (F Gear) Belial Tapered Drift-3, a solid choice for Defense.
Hope this helps!

Yeah thanks this really helps, I was planning on buying Vanish Fafnir once I got some more Christmas money so I'll keep that combo in mind and hopefully I can do something with these combos which I'll probably test using Guilty Longinus
(Dec. 02, 2021  10:51 AM)GhostFox Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2021  11:10 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Long story short I'm going up against a Vanish Fafnir on Drift in an Important Battle pretty soon and I need some advice. I'm trying in every day I can but can't find a way to beat it with the Beys I have. The Beys I have are Z Achilles 11 Xtend, Cho Z Valkyrie Zenith Evolution (Awakened), Dynamite Belial Nexus Venture (F Gear). Can somebody try to make a combination that could beat Vanish Fafnir Tapered Drift-3 with these parts? We'll also be battling in the Rail Rush Stadium.

Dynamite Belial+F Nexus Evolution

Thanks, have you tested these combos or are you just making an assumption? Just wondering that's all.
(Dec. 02, 2021  3:45 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2021  10:51 AM)GhostFox Wrote: Dynamite Belial+F Nexus Evolution

Thanks, have you tested these combos or are you just making an assumption? Just wondering that's all.

I don't have these parts but this combo seems pretty good overall. BTW is your evolution awakened?
(Dec. 03, 2021  8:39 AM)GhostFox Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2021  3:45 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Thanks, have you tested these combos or are you just making an assumption? Just wondering that's all.

I don't have these parts but this combo seems pretty good overall. BTW is your evolution awakened?

Dynamite is useless for attack.
(Dec. 03, 2021  9:01 AM)GreaterLonginus Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2021  8:39 AM)GhostFox Wrote: I don't have these parts but this combo seems pretty good overall. BTW is your evolution awakened?

Dynamite is useless for attack.

The F gear is it's saving grace
Quick Question yall, can Dynamite Belial (F Gear) Ignition' Beat Vanish Fafnir Tapered Drift with Ignition off or on, in the Railrush Stadium, and with a Venom Diabolos Winder? Thanks yall, I appreciate the help/
(Dec. 06, 2021  3:06 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Quick Question yall, can Dynamite Belial (F Gear) Ignition' Beat Vanish Fafnir Tapered Drift with Ignition off or on, in the Railrush Stadium, and with a Venom Diabolos Winder? Thanks yall, I appreciate the help/

[Image: CgbfDMp0UeIKNS2TrgBTAp6s2As64Hl4UlcqS1JP...B07x0lNy28]
(Dec. 06, 2021  3:06 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Quick Question yall, can Dynamite Belial (F Gear) Ignition' Beat Vanish Fafnir Tapered Drift with Ignition off or on, in the Railrush Stadium, and with a Venom Diabolos Winder? Thanks yall, I appreciate the help/

There is a chance, as long as the user of Fafnir doesn’t realize they can switch to high mode. This could work with a light launch.
(Dec. 06, 2021  3:39 AM)LJ-Blader Wrote:

There is a chance, as long as the user of Fafnir doesn’t realize they can switch to high mode. This could work with a light launch.

He doesn't like and or Trust High Mode and how low or High is this chance?
I don’t know… I think this is the better option though.
(Dec. 06, 2021  4:00 AM)LJ-Blader Wrote: I don’t know… I think this is the better option though.

Do you know which one has more LAD?