Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Try Spriggan the end helios volcano disk destroy'
(Apr. 30, 2021  3:39 PM)KerbeusKmie Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2021  11:08 AM)Ni6htmare Wrote: Hi me and my friends getting into beyblade. we own nothing at the moment no stadiums no beyblades no rippers.

Can you guys recommend me the best STOCK beyblades (NEED like 6-8 options) , stadium , rippers to buy starting out?

Also is there a current tier list for the most compeititve beyblades (combos)? thank you. No budget really

1- For the best stock...Rage Longinus,Brave Valkyrie,Helios Volcano,Super Hyperion for Sparking beys.stadium go with standard Takara Tomy beystadium or Hasbro pro series stadium,launcher go with Dynamite Battle Custom LR launcher
I appreciate that response. Are there any other really good stock beys? If need like 3-6 more lol
(Apr. 30, 2021  8:55 PM)Ni6htmare Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2021  3:39 PM)KerbeusKmie Wrote: 1- For the best stock...Rage Longinus,Brave Valkyrie,Helios Volcano,Super Hyperion for Sparking beys.stadium go with standard Takara Tomy beystadium or Hasbro pro series stadium,launcher go with Dynamite Battle Custom LR launcher
I appreciate that response. Are there any other really good stock beys? If need like 3-6 more lol

Dynamite Belial,World Spriggan,Master Diabolos,Lord Spriggan
what in your guys opinion is the best versio nof rage? Longinus or Helios.. and what difference does a MCC chip make?
(May. 01, 2021  10:14 AM)Ni6htmare Wrote: what in your guys opinion is the best versio nof rage? Longinus or Helios.. and what difference does a MCC chip make?

MCC increased weight
Best version of rage? You mean combos? Rage HeliosII(The chip that came with Volcano ring)
(May. 01, 2021  11:43 AM)KerbeusKmie Wrote:
(May. 01, 2021  10:14 AM)Ni6htmare Wrote: what in your guys opinion is the best versio nof rage? Longinus or Helios.. and what difference does a MCC chip make?

MCC increased weight
Best version of rage? You mean combos? Rage HeliosII(The chip that came with Volcano ring)

contempalting purchasing just a shame that i have to get that big set..
(May. 01, 2021  12:06 PM)Ni6htmare Wrote:
(May. 01, 2021  11:43 AM)KerbeusKmie Wrote: MCC increased weight

contempalting purchasing just a shame that i have to get that big set..

I think it may be better to wait for DB beys,if you can wait
(May. 01, 2021  1:27 PM)KerbeusKmie Wrote:
(May. 01, 2021  12:06 PM)Ni6htmare Wrote: contempalting purchasing just a shame that i have to get that big set..

I think it may be better to wait for DB beys,if you can wait

Okay yeah I might wait. I already got demon belial coming in the mail
Is perfect pheonix wheel zone’ z+ till a counter to rage? Cause I remember when people were using it for that purpose

Basically, the MCC makes the Chip heavier which increases the overall weight of your combo.
Between the two you listed above, (MCC)Rage Helios2 is better, and personally I'd say (MCC)Rage Diabolos is good too (but well, not everyone has access to Diabolos sooo...)
Master Spriggan sting xtend+
(May. 03, 2021  6:15 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Master Spriggan sting xtend+

It would be better with wheel, but yeah master spriggan on Xtend+ is op defense, stamina, lad.
(May. 03, 2021  6:17 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(May. 03, 2021  6:15 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Master Spriggan sting xtend+

It would be better with wheel, but yeah master spriggan on Xtend+ is op defense, stamina, lad.

I was thinking about using wheel insted but if you use this combo you have OP Attack OP Defense OP Stamina and OP weight so you should use this combo in tournaments
So I want a solid attack combo and if I just need a whole new bey to go with the setup. Also this is burst format.
1. I have Mirage Fafnir, Geist Fafnir, World Spriggan, and Union Achilles.
What could be the best setup for one of these beyblades and also a combo for Rage Longinus please!
What do you all think my best options are for a standard competitive deck right now?

My initial thoughts are use stock Rage with the Spriggan chip and then maybe World Lucifer II 2b Drift in left spin. But I’m really not sure what’s the best bet for the third. I have a 2 of random booster 25 coming in soon so I hope I can pull a Wheel, Xceed’, or Giga.

Here’s what I have:

Chips:
Longinus
Spriggan
Lucifer II
Fafnir

Layers:
Rage
World
The End
King
Hell Salamander

Discs:
Kou
Rachet (Hasbro)
Convert (Hasbro)
Zenith
1’
8’

Chassis:
3A
2B
1S

Drivers:
Ds’
U’
Drift
Defense
Operate

Thanks for any thoughts you might have!
hey, guys, I need help try to get to know Beyblade parts I have a leone face bolt and a water fusion wheel with red parts on it a red metal part a spin track with balls in it, and a round but not all the way round performance tip.
(May. 05, 2021  1:23 PM)Dcx45 Wrote: hey, guys, I need help try to get to know Beyblade parts I have a leone face bolt and a water fusion wheel with red parts on it a red metal part a spin track with balls in it, and a round but not all the way round performance tip.

Are you trying to identify which beyblades/parts you have? I’m sure you can get some help with that over in this thread!

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Unanswe...his-thread
(May. 05, 2021  4:02 AM)Garishi Wrote: What do you all think my best options are for a standard competitive deck right now?

My initial thoughts are use stock Rage with the Spriggan chip and then maybe World Lucifer II 2b Drift in left spin. But I’m really not sure what’s the best bet for the third. I have a 2 of random booster 25 coming in soon so I hope I can pull a Wheel, Xceed’, or Giga.

Here’s what I have:

Chips:
Longinus
Spriggan
Lucifer II
Fafnir

Layers:
Rage
World
The End
King
Hell Salamander

Discs:
Kou
Rachet (Hasbro)
Convert (Hasbro)
Zenith
1’
8’

Chassis:
3A
2B
1S

Drivers:
Ds’
U’
Drift
Defense
Operate

Maybe try World Lucifer2 Zenith Destroy' 1S
(May. 05, 2021  2:52 PM)Ghosting Burst Wrote:
(May. 05, 2021  4:02 AM)Garishi Wrote: What do you all think my best options are for a standard competitive deck right now?

Here’s what I have:

Chips:
Longinus
Spriggan
Lucifer II
Fafnir

Layers:
Rage
World
The End
King
Hell Salamander

Discs:
Kou
Rachet (Hasbro)
Convert (Hasbro)
Zenith
1’
8’

Chassis:
3A
2B
1S

Drivers:
Ds’
U’
Drift
Defense
Operate

Maybe try World Lucifer2 Zenith Destroy' 1S

Hadn’t thought to try Zenith! Thanks!

Here’s what I have:

Chips:
Longinus
Spriggan
Lucifer II
Fafnir

Layers:
Rage
World
The End
King
Hell Salamander

Discs:
Kou
Rachet (Hasbro)
Convert (Hasbro)
Zenith
1’
8’

Chassis:
3A
2B
1S

Drivers:
Ds’
U’
Drift
Defense
Operate

World spriggan 2B drift
Rage Longinus 3A destroy’
King Fafnir 1S Zenith Unite’
The first 2 are probably your best bet
(May. 05, 2021  4:06 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:

Here’s what I have:

Chips:
Longinus
Spriggan
Lucifer II
Fafnir

Layers:
Rage
World
The End
King
Hell Salamander

Discs:
Kou
Rachet (Hasbro)
Convert (Hasbro)
Zenith
1’
8’

Chassis:
3A
2B
1S

Drivers:
Ds’
U’
Drift
Defense
Operate

World spriggan 2B drift

Thanks! Can you explain why you might want to use Spriggan on the World combo over the Rage? My thinking was to add a little extra weight to Rage.
(May. 05, 2021  3:36 PM)Garishi Wrote:
(May. 05, 2021  2:52 PM)Ghosting Burst Wrote: Maybe try World Lucifer2 Zenith Destroy' 1S

Hadn’t thought to try Zenith! Thanks!

You cannot use use zenith with Luicfer/Lucius The End
(May. 05, 2021  6:00 PM)Garishi Wrote:
(May. 05, 2021  4:06 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: World spriggan 2B drift

Thanks! Can you explain why you might want to use Spriggan on the World combo over the Rage? My thinking was to add a little extra weight to Rage.
Well, spriggan is a dual spin chip and spriggan is a dual spin ring, so if you have world spriggan 2B drift, you can spin steal from right and left beys. If you don’t have spriggan you won’t be able to spin steal against both spins. And rage has metal on the ring so it’s heavy enough even without spriggan. Does that make sense?
(May. 05, 2021  6:08 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote:
(May. 05, 2021  3:36 PM)Garishi Wrote: Hadn’t thought to try Zenith! Thanks!

You cannot use use  zenith with Luicfer/Lucius The End

I agree with you @Strikegamerv6 cause any other disc with the limit break beys is uncompatible and it is only compatible when a limit break disc is on a limit break bey
(May. 05, 2021  6:11 PM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote:
(May. 05, 2021  6:08 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: You cannot use use  zenith with Luicfer/Lucius The End

I agree with you @Strikegamerv6 cause any other disc with the limit break beys is uncompatible and it is only compatible when a limit break disc is on a limit break bey

D’oh! Of course ofc. That’s what I get for posting without the stuff in front of me

(May. 05, 2021  6:09 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(May. 05, 2021  6:00 PM)Garishi Wrote: Thanks! Can you explain why you might want to use Spriggan on the World combo over the Rage? My thinking was to add a little extra weight to Rage.
Well, spriggan is a dual spin chip and spriggan is a dual spin ring, so if you have world spriggan 2B drift, you can spin steal from right and left beys. If you don’t have spriggan you won’t be able to spin steal against both spins. And rage has metal on the ring so it’s heavy enough even without spriggan. Does that make sense?

Sure does! I think my intent is to use it in left spin due to Drift’s and World’s better performance in opposite spin, but I see what you’re saying about flexibility here