"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Jan. 31, 2021  4:54 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2021  4:26 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: What are some good combos for ultimate reboot/ultimate reboot'? Assume I have every piece.

At the time of posting this, I'd say one of the best combinations using the Ultimate Reboot' driver is (MCC) Rage Helios2 Ultimate Reboot' 3A.
A worn Evolution' performs better on this setup, but it takes a lot more control to use effectively.

Actually I have most of those pieces so thanks! Also I read that ultimate reboot/ultimate reboot' can be a one hit driver. As in if they hit first and fast they ko/win, otherwise it loses. Is that correct?
(Jan. 31, 2021  4:56 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2021  4:54 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: At the time of posting this, I'd say one of the best combinations using the Ultimate Reboot' driver is (MCC) Rage Helios2 Ultimate Reboot' 3A.
A worn Evolution' performs better on this setup, but it takes a lot more control to use effectively.

Actually I have most of those pieces so thanks! Also I read that ultimate reboot/ultimate reboot' can be a one hit driver. As in if they hit first and fast they ko/win, otherwise it loses. Is that correct?

I've heard that the original Ultimate Reboot was kind of like that, but I'm not sure as I don't own one. As for Ultimate Reboot', about 75% of the KOs I've seen by Rage on Ultimate Reboot' 3A have been after the reboot speedup, so I can say with confidence that the dash version isn't a one hit driver.
(Jan. 31, 2021  5:11 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2021  4:56 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: Actually I have most of those pieces so thanks! Also I read that ultimate reboot/ultimate reboot' can be a one hit driver. As in if they hit first and fast they ko/win, otherwise it loses. Is that correct?

I've heard that the original Ultimate Reboot was kind of like that, but I'm not sure as I don't own one. As for Ultimate Reboot', about 75% of the KOs I've seen by Rage on Ultimate Reboot' 3A have been after the reboot speedup, so I can say with confidence that the dash version isn't a one hit driver.

Alright. I just got the gt customize set so I am wondering about combos I can make. Anything for prime apocalypse? I used prime apocalypse sting destroy' and it did pretty well against tempest dragon xtend+ 1A but are there any other uses?
I use Prime Apocalypse on Outer Evolution', it is quick around the stadium and hits hard. It has a little bit of lad, but not that much.
(Jan. 31, 2021  5:21 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2021  5:11 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: I've heard that the original Ultimate Reboot was kind of like that, but I'm not sure as I don't own one. As for Ultimate Reboot', about 75% of the KOs I've seen by Rage on Ultimate Reboot' 3A have been after the reboot speedup, so I can say with confidence that the dash version isn't a one hit driver.

Alright. I just got the gt customize set so I am wondering about combos I can make. Anything for prime apocalypse? I used prime apocalypse sting destroy' and it did pretty well against tempest dragon xtend+ 1A but are there any other uses?

Use 1A (hasbro) and UL’. If that doesn’t work try ignition’
I need jet wyvron combos. For parts pretend I have every part.
(Feb. 05, 2021  5:32 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: I need jet wyvron combos. For parts pretend I have every part.

Try any 2 chassis (2D should preferably be awakened) atomic/Xtend+
Mostly looking for some opinions here. Generally an MFB classic player (pre-4D system) so I don't quite understand various newer MFB customs.

Looking at entirely Stamina based combos, which track/base set would be better?

DF145/AD145/230 + EWD/WD/SD
or BD?
(Feb. 05, 2021  6:00 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2021  5:32 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: I need jet wyvron combos. For parts pretend I have every part.

Try any 2 chassis (2D should preferably be awakened) atomic/Xtend+

2D Xtend+? Awakened and on atomic I understand, but don't you think it's a better use of lad on something else?
What I would do is Jet Lucifer II Bearing 2D, 2D can be awakened or not depending on opponents.
2D Unawakened will provide better spin equalization against left spin stamina types and can tie with drift/Zone'+Z 2D. It will also have better Defence against left spin attack types than awakened because the blades coming out will restrict the Jet layer from making contacts, reducing recoil.
Awakened will give you more defence/stamina against same spin, but the spin equalization will likely not be good enough against opposite spin. Plus it'll take more recoil against left spins.
Overall:
Choose Awakened because even with better same spin performance, Jet's lacking stamina compared to beys like tempest will cause it to lose even without the blades.

(Jan. 31, 2021  6:05 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2021  5:21 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: Alright.  I just got the gt customize set so I am wondering about combos I can make.  Anything for prime apocalypse?  I used prime apocalypse sting destroy' and it did pretty well against tempest dragon xtend+ 1A but are there any other uses?

Use 1A (hasbro) and UL’. If that doesn’t work try ignition’

Are any of the hasbro speedstorm discs good? I'm interested in investing some money to bring in more diverse things into my collection.
(Feb. 06, 2021  12:56 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2021  6:00 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Try any 2 chassis (2D should preferably be awakened) atomic/Xtend+

2D Xtend+? Awakened and on atomic I understand, but don't you think it's a better use of lad on something else?
What I would do is Jet Lucifer II Bearing 2D, 2D can be awakened or not depending on opponents.
2D Unawakened will provide better spin equalization against left spin stamina types and can tie with drift/Zone'+Z 2D. It will also have better Defence against left spin attack types than awakened because the blades coming out will restrict the Jet layer from making contacts, reducing recoil.
Awakened will give you more defence/stamina against same spin, but the spin equalization will likely not be good enough against opposite spin. Plus it'll take more recoil against left spins.
Overall:
Choose Awakened because even with better same spin performance, Jet's lacking stamina compared to beys like tempest will cause it to lose even without the blades.

(Jan. 31, 2021  6:05 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Use 1A (hasbro) and UL’. If that doesn’t work try ignition’

Are any of the hasbro speedstorm discs good? I'm interested in investing some money to bring in more diverse things into my collection.

Honestly the hasbro sp disks are basically like the TT versions, but a little bit lighter (hence the SPM) and have less burst resistance.
(Feb. 06, 2021  6:26 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2021  12:56 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: 2D Xtend+? Awakened and on atomic I understand, but don't you think it's a better use of lad on something else?
Overall:

Honestly the hasbro sp disks are basically like the TT versions, but a little bit lighter (hence the SPM) and have less burst resistance.

Hmmmm, Then I might not, have you tried 3A-D?
(Feb. 06, 2021  7:03 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2021  6:26 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Honestly the hasbro sp disks are basically like the TT versions, but a little bit lighter (hence the SPM) and have less burst resistance.

Hmmmm, Then I might not, have you tried 3A-D?

Don’t have it.
(Feb. 06, 2021  7:05 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2021  7:03 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Hmmmm, Then I might not, have you tried 3A-D?

Don’t have it.
Then it's fine
Can someone help me I want to know what the best combos are that I can make with these parts

For Phoenixes
2 Dead Armours
1 Dead Core
1 Revive Core

Superking Rings:
Rage Longinus 3A

Gt Layer Bases:
Grand, Slash, Judgement, Bushin, Ace

Layer Weights:
Sen, Ten, Retsu, 2 of Zan

Gt Chips:
Valkyrie
2 of Dragon
Judgement

Energy Layers:
2 of Bloody Longinus
Drain Fafnir
Kries Satan
Blast Jinnius

Discs:
Sting, Blitz, Zenith, 00, 0, 10, 4, 5, 2, 8, 13

Frames:
Cross, 2 Glaives, Turn

Drivers:
Xtend+, 3 Atomics, Evolution, Volcanic, Destroy, Trick, Flugel, Yeilding, Nothing, Loop, Guard
(Feb. 07, 2021  8:45 AM)Praagya0 Wrote: Can someone help me I want to know what the best combos are that I can make with these parts

For Phoenixes
2 Dead Armours
1 Dead Core
1 Revive Core

Superking Rings:
Rage Longinus 3A

Gt Layer Bases:

Layer Weights:

Gt Chips:
Valkyrie
2 of Dragon
Judgement

Energy Layers:
2 of Bloody Longinus
Drain Fafnir
Kries Satan
Blast Jinnius

Discs:

Frames:
Cross, 2 Glaives, Turn

Drivers:
Xtend+, 3 Atomics, Evolution, Volcanic, Destroy, Trick, Flugel, Yeilding, Nothing, Loop, Guard

Perfect Phoenix 00Cross Xtend+ for opposite spin,for same spin replace xtend+ with atomic
And Rage Longinus stock combo
I would like some Super Hyperion combos
(Feb. 07, 2021  3:48 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote: I would like some Super Hyperion combos

Super Hyperion Xtreme'/Quick'/Xceed' 1A/2A
(Feb. 07, 2021  4:09 PM)KerbeusKmie Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2021  3:48 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote: I would like some Super Hyperion combos

Super Hyperion Xtreme'/Quick'/Xceed' 1A/2A

xceed'+z will also work.
(Feb. 07, 2021  2:04 PM)KerbeusKmie Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2021  8:45 AM)Praagya0 Wrote: Can someone help me I want to know what the best combos are that I can make with these parts

For Phoenixes
2 Dead Armours
1 Dead Core
1 Revive Core

Superking Rings:
Rage Longinus 3A

Gt Layer Bases:

Layer Weights:

Gt Chips:
Valkyrie
2 of Dragon
Judgement

Energy Layers:
2 of Bloody Longinus
Drain Fafnir
Kries Satan
Blast Jinnius

Discs:

Frames:
Cross, 2 Glaives, Turn

Drivers:

Perfect Phoenix 00Cross Xtend+ for opposite spin,for same spin replace xtend+ with atomic
And Rage Longinus stock combo
Thank you! Could you also help me with the best combo for Judgement?
Judgment Valkyrie Retsu Blitz Evolution/Volcanic/Destoy is what I would use.
My little brother recently got Asteroid Zeutron Z3 and he wants to make it more powerful and more stabilized. What combos would you guys suggest?
(Feb. 08, 2021  12:50 AM)LJ-Blader Wrote: Judgment Valkyrie Retsu Blitz Evolution/Volcanic/Destoy is what I would use.

Thanks!
(Feb. 08, 2021  10:33 AM)Praagya0 Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2021  12:50 AM)LJ-Blader Wrote: Judgment Valkyrie Retsu Blitz Evolution/Volcanic/Destoy is what I would use.

Thanks!

Actually you shouldn't use Destroy' on it, and judgement isn't the best for high speed attack types.
Better combos would be:
Judgement Diabolos/Valkyrie Retsu Blitz Xtreme'/Quick'/Octa/(For early GT meta) Atomic & Weight
Praagya0
[quote pid='1731755' dateline='1612828935']
"[[ NØBØDY Wrote:]" 

Actually you shouldn't use Destroy' on it, and judgement isn't the best for high speed attack types.
Better combos would be:
Judgement Diabolos/Valkyrie Retsu Blitz Xtreme'/Quick'/Octa/(For early GT meta) Atomic & Weight

It's because I had already mentioned the parts I had and the only Attack drivers I had are Destroy volcanic and evolution, and Atomic for stationary. So according to you Atomic is my best bet?

Also, what is the best disc from these to use with Drain Fafnir Xtend+? I've found it's really prone to bursting against attack types

Sting, 0Glaive, 10Glaive, 4Glaive, 5Glaive, 8Glaive, 13Glaive