"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Can anyone help me build a combo for phoenix? I can use dead phoenix or imperfect phoenix, which should I use?

My parts are: 2, 4, 5, 13
Guard, Loop, Flugel, Nothing, Loop
(Jan. 15, 2021  10:48 AM)Praagya0 Wrote: Can anyone help me build a combo for phoenix? I can use dead phoenix or imperfect phoenix, which should I use?

not much you can do here, Dead Phoenix 2 Flugel is proabably the best You'll get
(Jan. 15, 2021  11:27 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2021  10:48 AM)Praagya0 Wrote: Can anyone help me build a combo for phoenix? I can use dead phoenix or imperfect phoenix, which should I use?

not much you can do here, Dead Phoenix 2 Flugel is proabably the best You'll get
Thanks!
hey guys, not sure if this is the right place but im just getting back into beyblade and don't know what to get bc im very behind on releases and competitive showings. if someone could tell me some good beys to buy, i would appreciate it.
(Jan. 16, 2021  12:00 AM)LegendV3 Wrote: hey guys, not sure if this is the right place but im just getting back into beyblade and don't know what to get bc im very behind on releases and competitive showings. if someone could tell me some good beys to buy, i would appreciate it.
Rage Longinus. stock is deadly

Helios Volcano. For zone’+z

Union Achilles. For Xtend+

Tempest Dragon. Tempest and Dragon are pretty good stamina

Brave Valkryie. Brave is pretty good for attack and Xtend+ also 2a and evolution’ awakened is good

Lucifer the End. Drift is really good and chip is good for burst resistance. The end is ok.

Variant Lucifer. 2D and Mobius give an OP spin steal combo for opposite spi MB but impossible to win in same spin. Lucifer chip is amazing and variant ring is total garbage as the lightest ring.

The right thread would have been purchase consulation but I get as you are new/returning.
(Jan. 16, 2021  12:07 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2021  12:00 AM)LegendV3 Wrote: hey guys, not sure if this is the right place but im just getting back into beyblade and don't know what to get bc im very behind on releases and competitive showings. if someone could tell me some good beys to buy, i would appreciate it.
Rage Longinus. stock is deadly

Helios Volcano. For zone’+z

Union Achilles. For Xtend+

Tempest Dragon. Tempest and Dragon are pretty good stamina

Brave Valkryie. Brave is pretty good for attack and Xtend+ also 2a and evolution’ awakened is good

Lucifer the End. Drift is really good and chip is good for burst resistance. The end is ok.

Variant Lucifer. 2D and Mobius give an OP spin steal combo for opposite spi MB but impossible to win in same spin. Lucifer chip is amazing and variant ring is total garbage as the lightest ring.

The right thread would have been purchase consulation but I get as you are new/returning.

thanks for the advice but i am unfamiliar with part terminology so some links to the beys with the parts included would be helpfull
What combo can I make for Kreis Satan?
Parts:
Loop,Guard,Nothing,Nothing
(Jan. 16, 2021  5:55 AM)Praagya0 Wrote: What combo can I make for Kreis Satan?
Parts:

Use 4 guard
(Jan. 16, 2021  6:09 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2021  5:55 AM)Praagya0 Wrote: What combo can I make for Kreis Satan?
Parts:

Use 4 guard

Thanks
the only sparking bey i have is a stock world spriggan on bearing or extent plus. both combos have insane recoil and stamina
I believe in attack beyblades. So please tell me the best combo with wonder valtryek (TT) and heat salamander (Hasbro).

Also, please tell how do i stop the stickers on my TT beyblade bursts from getting off by themselves easily? My wonder valtryek has its stickers coming off and i want to stop it (i even pulled of the 4 feather stickers off my beyblade due to anger) please tell how to stop?
(Jan. 19, 2021  7:45 PM)MissingNo Wrote: I believe in attack beyblades. So please tell me the best combo with wonder valtryek (TT) and heat salamander (Hasbro).

Also, please tell how do i stop the stickers on my TT beyblade bursts from getting off by themselves easily? My wonder valtryek has its stickers coming off and i want to stop it (i even pulled of the 4 feather stickers off my beyblade due to anger) please tell how to stop?

For wonder go with blitz and quick’ and for heat salamander go for wheel and atomic
(Jan. 19, 2021  7:45 PM)MissingNo Wrote: I believe in attack beyblades. So please tell me the best combo with wonder valtryek (TT) and heat salamander (Hasbro).

Next time you put stickers, you also put a thin layer of Nail Polish on top. The stickers will come out less easily

(Jan. 16, 2021  6:23 PM)LegendV3 Wrote: the only sparking bey i have is a stock world spriggan on bearing or extent plus. both combos have insane recoil and stamina

Recoil? Put 2B in Defense mode, also dont use the bearing combo, use the Xtend+ one
So i got a new bey and was hoping to atleast give it a new combo that'll help it alot:
King Helios 2B Zone
Rage Longinus 3A Destroy'
Union Achilles Convert Xtend+ Retsu
Legend Spriggan 7 Merge
Blast Jinnius 5Glaive Guard
Z Achilles 11 Xtend
Hell Salamander 12 Operate
tempest dragon charge metal 1a
curse satan aero' hold' 1d
naked diabolos 11 wave goku
Varient Lucifer 2D Mobius
extras:
Wall
atomic
Outer
(Jan. 20, 2021  12:57 AM)Serene Wrote: So i got a new bey and was hoping to atleast give it a new combo that'll help it alot:
King Helios 2B Zone
Legend Spriggan 7 Merge
Z Achilles 11 Xtend
extras:
Wall
atomic
Outer
Rage Longinus Destroy' 3A is good on its own.
Tempest Lucifer I Xtend+ 1A is also decent.
(Jan. 20, 2021  12:57 AM)Serene Wrote: So i got a new bey and was hoping to atleast give it a new combo that'll help it alot:
King Helios 2B Zone
Legend Spriggan 7 Merge
Z Achilles 11 Xtend
extras:
Wall
atomic
Outer
Tempest Lucifer 1A Xtend+- Stamina
Rage Helios 3A destroy’- Attack
Curse Dragon 1B Guard- Defense
Umm.... I want a god layer only combo (parts released in and before god layer) with -
Alter Cognite
Drain Fafnir
Victory Valtryek
Z Achilles
And Wonder Valtryek
All of these are takaratomy
And heat salamander (hasbro)
(Jan. 20, 2021  6:09 AM)MissingNo Wrote: Umm.... I want a god layer only combo (parts released in and before god layer) with -
Alter Cognite
Drain Fafnir
Victory Valtryek
Z Achilles
And Wonder Valtryek

With any discs, frames and drivers? Also those last 3 beys aren't God layer

You can try:
Drain Fafnir (Metal God Chip) 4Cross Bearing
Victory Valkyrie 7Vortex Xtreme
Alter Cognite 0Bump Atomic
(Jan. 21, 2021  1:42 PM)Praagya0 Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2021  6:09 AM)MissingNo Wrote: Umm.... I want a god layer only combo (parts released in and before god layer) with -
Alter Cognite
Drain Fafnir
Victory Valtryek
Z Achilles
And Wonder Valtryek

With any discs, frames and drivers? Also those last 3 beys aren't God layer

You can try:
Drain Fafnir (Metal God Chip) 4Cross Bearing
Victory Valkyrie 7Vortex Xtreme
Alter Cognite 0Bump Atomic
Ik the last 3 aren't god layers but since i can't afford more turbo and GT parts so that's why i asked for a combination for them.
Alter Cognite
Drain Fafnir
Victory Valtryek
Z Achilles
And Wonder Valtryek

Drain Fafnir 8 meteor xtend
Wonder Valtryek 6 variable
Z Achilles 11 Volcanic
(Jan. 21, 2021  6:02 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
Alter Cognite
Drain Fafnir
Victory Valtryek
Z Achilles
And Wonder Valtryek

Drain Fafnir 8 meteor xtend
Z Achilles 11 Volcanic

Wow that's cool! But the wiki states that 8 and 6 are outclassed. Then?

Also, the wonder valtryek combination will use the parts of the valtryek family only - variable from victory valtryek, 6 from genesis valtryek and wonder valtryek energy layer L O L!

Is normal xtend as good as xtend+
(Jan. 21, 2021  6:51 PM)MissingNo Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2021  6:02 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Drain Fafnir 8 meteor xtend
Z Achilles 11 Volcanic

Wow that's cool! But the wiki states that 8 and 6 are outclassed. Then?

Also, the wonder valtryek combination will use the parts of the valtryek family only - variable from victory valtryek, 6 from genesis valtryek and wonder valtryek energy layer L O L!

#1: They are outclassed by 7, 8', 1', 10, 0, and 00, but they can hold their own, especially when you don't have any other parts.
#2: normal Xtend is not good. Xtend plus is OP.
#3: I would go with volcanic for drain.
(Jan. 21, 2021  7:20 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2021  6:51 PM)MissingNo Wrote: Wow that's cool! But the wiki states that 8 and 6 are outclassed. Then?

#1: They are outclassed by 7, 8', 1', 10, 0, and 00, but they can hold their own, especially when you don't have any other parts.
Whoa thanks! But whh an attack tip for stamina?! Why volcanic for drain Fafnir?
(Jan. 22, 2021  4:51 AM)MissingNo Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2021  7:20 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: #1: They are outclassed by 7, 8', 1', 10, 0, and 00, but they can hold their own, especially when you don't have any other parts.
Whoa thanks! But whh an attack tip for stamina?! Why volcanic for drain Fafnir?

Volcanic, when awoken, is extremely good in terms of stamina. It may take a few (hundred) battles to awaken it, but it's insane. Same is true for Hold.
(Jan. 22, 2021  6:14 AM)BusyBlader Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  4:51 AM)MissingNo Wrote: Whoa thanks! But whh an attack tip for stamina?! Why volcanic for drain Fafnir?

Volcanic, when awoken, is extremely good in terms of stamina. It may take a few (hundred) battles to awaken it, but it's insane. Same is true for Hold.

What happens when it's awakened doe?