"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Dec. 31, 2020  5:27 PM)SSJ_Emani212 Wrote: im trying to get the wbba lord achillies so i could get paradox from it

i also don't have those drivers will extend+ work

I also ordered the dx set will zone dash with the z chip work
If you use xceed’ make sure to take off the chip but zone’ + z is good.
wasn't going to use xceed since it isn't a attack combo

do you think bearing would work?

(Dec. 31, 2020  4:35 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2020  4:13 PM)SSJ_Emani212 Wrote: rate this combo

Naked diabolos goku 00 turn atomic

00 turn could be replaced with paradox (which will work even better with it) and naked spins left so Atomic isn’t the best choice, something like drift or rise will do just fine
can anyone help me with a tempest combo just got him today and if possible a cho z Valkyrie combo
(Jan. 02, 2021  7:17 PM)DROLPRID Wrote: can anyone help me with a tempest combo just got him today and if possible a cho z Valkyrie combo

Use 2A xtend+ on tempest and on Cho-z Valkyrie use blitz and destroy/destroy’
(Jan. 02, 2021  7:19 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2021  7:17 PM)DROLPRID Wrote: can anyone help me with a tempest combo just got him today and if possible a cho z Valkyrie combo

Use 2A xtend+ on tempest and on Cho-z Valkyrie use blitz and destroy/destroy’

I don't have 2A yet anything else I should use?
(Jan. 02, 2021  10:59 PM)DROLPRID Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2021  7:19 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Use 2A xtend+ on tempest and on Cho-z Valkyrie use blitz and destroy/destroy’

I don't have 2A yet anything else I should use?

1S Wheel
I made a tempest combo it's tempest lucifer 2 2d wave is it good or is there things I can improve with it?
lucifer 1 is variant lucifer 2 is the end chip for chips in wbo they say 1 or two if there is like an evolution chip like ace dragon and imperial dragon
You could change Wave to Xtend+ if you wanted
xtend + is bad on 2d it scrapes easily
oh wait you put 2D? I thought it was 2A there for a moment.
i'm trying to get Valkyrie but don't got him currently
Lucifer I/Lucifer II/ Diabolos/Spriggan are some chips you could use on Tempest
(Jan. 05, 2021  2:07 AM)DROLPRID Wrote: I made a tempest combo it's tempest lucifer 2 2d wave is it good or is there things I can improve with it?

Is 2D awakened?
Im using lucifer 2 on tempest and lucifer 1 on glide and i tried to get diabolos and got the blue pheniox and dranzer V and using spriggan on spriggan

yeah my 2d awakened
(Jan. 05, 2021  2:20 AM)DROLPRID Wrote: Im using lucifer 2 on tempest and lucifer 1 on glide and i tried to get diabolos and got the blue pheniox and dranzer V and using spriggan on spriggan

yeah my 2d awakened

It should be ok, but to use the full use of Wave's LAD try Wheel
hey so i was wondering if there were any combos I could make with my current parts? im mainly listing TT parts on here but yeah XD aaaaanyway here are my parts.
King Helios 2B Zone
Rage Longinus 3A Destroy'
Union Achilles Convert Xtend+ Retsu
Legend Spriggan 7 Merge
Blast Jinnius 5Glaive Guard
Z Achilles 11 Xtend
Hell Salamander 12 Operate
extras:
Wall
atomic
Outer
the best combo ur gonna get is rage longinus but switch the chip

rate this combo world longinus 2b freespin and xtend+
i just got the cho-z customize set, sparking triple booster set and cho-z Achilles set i already have union Achilles, what are some combos i can make?
I do not have 2a, only 1b and 3a, and im surprised i figured maybe there was a combo with achilles tho im going to test rage longinus tonight out against union achilles and helios
i was talking to sushi roll

but ye thats the best combo you can get with those parts
(Jan. 05, 2021  4:17 PM)Serene Wrote: I do not have 2a, only 1b and 3a, and im surprised i figured maybe there was a combo with achilles tho im going to test rage longinus tonight out against union achilles and helios
no problem
also try to get valkryie spriggan and the sparking triple booster