1S

Blitz

Revolve

Dead Hades

1 disk

High Blow’

Ace Valkryie

Sen weight

I also have some hasbro disks as you can use hasbro disks in tournaments with TT so yeah heres a few i can name off of my head

frame

bump

wall

What specific type are you looking to make from these parts?
Well I needed tournament combos but right now what’s taken from other combos is

Mirage Fafnir

2s

Rage ring

3A

Destroy’

Master Diabolos

Super Hyperion

Diabolos Chip

Extend+

————————

New parts I have open

Brave valkryie chip

Brave valkryie driver (evolution’?)

Lucifer ring

And I’m getting Super Satan from the random booster soon but I’m using Xceed’ from that bey for a combo.

I’m participating in a 5g so I need as many combos as possible
(Nov. 18, 2020  6:12 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2020  5:51 PM)Dragonblader123 Wrote: What specific type are you looking to make from these parts?
Well I needed tournament combos but right now what’s taken from other combos is

Mirage Fafnir

2s

Rage ring

3A

Destroy’

Master Diabolos

Super Hyperion

Diabolos Chip

Extend+

————————

New parts I have open

Brave valkryie chip

Lucifer ring

And I’m getting Super Satan from the random booster soon but I’m using Xceed’ from that bey for a combo.

If you have brave ring, Brave diabolos, 2s, xt+ It can counter rage on 3a jolt' most of the time and the lad and right spin stamina is really good.

Rage fafnir on 3a, evolution' is good, but you need to awaken the evolution'
(Nov. 18, 2020  8:21 PM)UnionAchilles Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2020  6:12 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: Well I needed tournament combos but right now what’s taken from other combos is

Mirage Fafnir

2s

Rage ring

3A

Destroy’

Master Diabolos

Super Hyperion

Diabolos Chip

Extend+

————————

New parts I have open

Brave valkryie chip

Lucifer ring

If you have brave ring, Brave diabolos, 2s, xt+ It can counter rage on 3a jolt' most of the time and the lad and right spin stamina is really good.

How is Brave Lucifer 2a destroy’? I kind of want to keep my mirage 2s extend+ combo
(Nov. 18, 2020  8:27 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2020  8:21 PM)UnionAchilles Wrote: If you have brave ring, Brave diabolos, 2s, xt+ It can counter rage on 3a jolt' most of the time and the lad and right spin stamina is really good.

How is Brave Lucifer 2a destroy’? I kind of want to keep my mirage 2s extend+ combo

I didn't know you had Lucifer and 2a. In that case, I would use brave lucifer 2a xt+. You can test it out and see if you like it better than your mirage. If you like your mirage better than ig just throw ds' on it.
(Nov. 18, 2020  8:30 PM)UnionAchilles Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2020  8:27 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: How is Brave Lucifer 2a destroy’? I kind of want to keep my mirage 2s extend+ combo

I didn't know you had Lucifer and 2a. In that case, I would use brave lucifer 2a xt+. You can test it out and see if you like it better than your mirage. If you like your mirage better than ig just throw ds' on it.
Would revolve work on it? Mirage 2s revolve?
It would have decent stamina and not terrible lad. That should work, but your go-to bey should be the brave combo.
(Nov. 18, 2020  8:27 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2020  8:21 PM)UnionAchilles Wrote: If you have brave ring, Brave diabolos, 2s, xt+ It can counter rage on 3a jolt' most of the time and the lad and right spin stamina is really good.

brave lucifer 2A Ds' is alright. Xt+ defense/Ds' is good if you want it to ring out as well but xt+ stamina for pure spin steal
(Nov. 18, 2020  8:35 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2020  8:27 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: How is Brave Lucifer 2a destroy’? I kind of want to keep my mirage 2s extend+ combo
brave lucifer 2A Ds' is alright. Xt+ defense/Ds' is good if you want it to ring out as well but xt+ stamina for pure spin steal
Ok so I just want you opinion brave Lucifer 2a ds’ or brave Lucifer 2a ds’ ? ( I have mirage 2s extend+ which got me fourth twice) just a heads up but I want to know your opinion
(Nov. 18, 2020  8:41 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2020  8:35 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: brave lucifer 2A Ds' is alright. Xt+ defense/Ds' is good if you want it to ring out as well but xt+ stamina for pure spin steal
Ok so I just want you opinion brave Lucifer 2a ds’ or brave Lucifer 2a ds’ ? ( I have mirage 2s extend+ which got me fourth twice) just a heads up but I want to know your opinion

Do you mean xt+? You said ds' twice.
(Nov. 18, 2020  8:35 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: brave lucifer 2A Ds' is alright. Xt+ defense/Ds' is good if you want it to ring out as well but xt+ stamina for pure spin steal

6 blade mode.
(Nov. 18, 2020  8:35 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: brave lucifer 2A Ds' is alright. Xt+ defense/Ds' is good if you want it to ring out as well but xt+ stamina for pure spin steal

rage longinus 3A ev', Master(left) a heavy disc xt+/Ds', Mirage diabolos 2S xt+/Ds',
I think you should go with brave lucifer, 2a, xt+, rage diabolos, 3a, ev', and master (left) on revolve. Idk what disc or farmes you, but that's just my opinion. You pick what you want bro. you could also do mirage fafnir, 2s, ds'
(Nov. 18, 2020  8:50 PM)UnionAchilles Wrote: I think you should go with brave lucifer, 2a, xt+, rage diabolos, 3a, ev', and master (left) on revolve. Idk what disc or farmes you, but that's just my opinion. You pick what you want bro. you could also do mirage fafnir, 2s, ds'
I got convert, vanguard, blitz, 1. TT

I got hasbro 00, 0, 8 etc and I think hasbro disk are allowed on TT though

I got a secret combo for rage so don’t worry 🤫
Vanguard on the master on revolve if you wanna use it. You could switch that out for the mirage 2s, ds' if u wanted
The brave combo seems to be pretty good ds’ is good option for brave too, as far rage definitely use a rubber driver,
What are some combos that can counter brave Lucifer, 2a, extend+
(Nov. 18, 2020  11:59 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: What are some Perfect Phoenix combos
Perfect Phoenix wheel atomic. I’m not good on Phoenix but I’m pretty sure that’s the most popular one
(Nov. 19, 2020  12:00 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2020  11:59 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: What are some Perfect Phoenix combos
Perfect Phoenix wheel atomic. I’m not good on Phoenix but I’m pretty sure that’s the most popular one

Ok I might use that
(Nov. 19, 2020  12:25 AM)imperial reboot Wrote: ace dragon combo please

With what parts available?
(Nov. 18, 2020  11:58 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: What are some combos that can counter brave Lucifer, 2a, extend+

I don't particularly find combos to beat that combo, but tempest on 2a xt+ can beat it. I think it depends on how hard you launch and how controlled your launch is. I'm pretty sure it can beat tempest if you launch correctly.
Sparking combos:
Rings: Tempest, Rage, World, Brave, Curse, Infinite, Tempest, First, Super, Abyss, Death, Mirage
Chips: Lucifer, Satan, Spriggan, Uranus, Solomon, Diabolos, Longinus, Hyperion, Achilles
Chassis: 2A, 2S, 2B, 1D, 1S, 1B
Discs: Blitz, Wheel, Sting, Ratchet, Hurricane, 1, 2,3, 4,5,6 ,7 ,8 ,8', 10, 0, 00, 12, Vangaurd, Paradox, Convert, Outer, Zenith,
Frames: Turn, Proof, Wall, Bump, Cross, Lift, Glaive, Dagger, Angle, Expand,
Drivers: Destroy', Evolution', Absorb, Xtreme', Unite', Quick', Xtend+, Dimension', Wave, Loop, Universe, Xceed, Zone, Atomic, Bearing, Mobius, Power, Charge', Charge Metal, Bullet, High Blow', High Jaggy', Friction, Zeta', Zephyr', Trans', Revolve, Universe, Rise, Orbit Metal, Keep', Hold', Volcanic', Jolt', Spiral', Nothing, Accel', Assault', Eternal, Generate, Hybrid, Ignition; Jaggy', Hunter', Charge, Low, Ultimate Reboot', Tower, Octa
(Nov. 19, 2020  1:22 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Sparking combos:
Rings: Tempest, Rage, World, Brave, Curse, Infinite, Tempest, First, Super, Abyss, Death, Mirage
Chips: Lucifer, Satan, Spriggan, Uranus, Solomon, Diabolos, Longinus, Hyperion, Achilles
Chassis: 2A, 2S, 2B, 1D, 1S, 1B
Discs: Blitz, Wheel, Sting, Ratchet, Hurricane, 1, 2,3, 4,5,6 ,7 ,8 ,8', 10, 0, 00, 12, Vangaurd, Paradox, Convert, Outer, Zenith,
Frames: Turn, Proof, Wall, Bump, Cross, Lift, Glaive, Dagger, Angle, Expand,
Drivers: Destroy', Evolution', Absorb, Xtreme', Unite', Quick', Xtend+, Dimension', Wave, Loop, Universe, Xceed, Zone, Atomic, Bearing, Mobius, Power, Charge', Charge Metal, Bullet, High Blow', High Jaggy', Friction, Zeta', Zephyr', Trans', Revolve, Universe, Rise, Orbit Metal, Keep', Hold', Volcanic', Jolt', Spiral', Nothing, Accel', Assault', Eternal, Generate, Hybrid, Ignition; Jaggy', Hunter', Charge, Low, Ultimate Reboot', Tower, Octa
Tempest 2a extend+ I took it from union Achilles the post above 🤫