"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Oct. 08, 2020  4:58 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2020  4:56 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: Diablos because of the metal.

Spriggan has metal too, so which one would you pick Spriggan or Diabolos?

From what I've seen, Spriggan weighs slightly more than Diabolos and has great burst resistance. I'd say that Spriggan has the edge over Diabolos here.
Best stamina driver for mirage that will provide good burst resistance and stanima?
I wonder what mobius or bearing would do on mirage fafnir.
(Oct. 09, 2020  12:28 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote: I wonder what mobius or bearing would do on mirage fafnir.

Mobius because with bearing it would burst easily I’m going with xtend+ for my mirage

What’s best chip for mirage with xtend+?

I have

Mirage Fafnir

Death Diabolos

Super Hyperion

Rage Longinus
(Oct. 10, 2020  4:05 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2020  12:28 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote: I wonder what mobius or bearing would do on mirage fafnir.

Mobius because with bearing it would burst easily I’m going with xtend+ for my mirage

What’s best chip for mirage with xtend+?

I have

Mirage Fafnir

Death Diabolos

Super Hyperion

Rage Longinus

Diabolos
Layers- Zet Achilles, Cho Z Achilles, Emperor Forneus, Revive Phoenix, Dead Phoenix, Hell Salamander, Bloody Longinus, Geist Fafnir, Legend Spriggan, Dranzer Flame
Layer Bases- Judgement, Bushin, Slash, Ace, Rock, Grand, Zwei, Wizard, Master
Layer Weights- Zan, Retsu, Ten, Metsu, Sen
GT Chip- Valkyrie, Dragon, Joker, Ashura, Longinus, Fafnir, Diabolos2
Disc- 00, 0, 3, 5 ,8', 10, 12, 13, Drake, Ratchet, Hurricane, Sting, Blitz
Frame- Turn, Reach
Drivers- Power, Sword, Charge, Jolt, Spiral', Blow', Press, Yard, Friction, Atomic, Keep, Absorb, Eternal, Rise, Trick, Operate, Dimension, Generate

I just want a good combo also if you want to test a combo yourself feel free.
(Oct. 10, 2020  12:59 PM)Tsukasa Wrote: Layers- Zet Achilles, Cho Z Achilles, Emperor Forneus, Revive Phoenix, Dead Phoenix, Hell Salamander, Bloody Longinus, Geist Fafnir, Legend Spriggan, Dranzer Flame
Layer Bases- Judgement, Bushin, Slash, Ace, Rock, Grand, Zwei, Wizard
Layer Weights- Zan, Retsu, Ten, Metsu, Sen
GT Chip- Valkyrie, Dragon, Joker, Ashura, Longinus, Fafnir
Disc- 00, 0, 3, 5 ,8', 10, 12, 13, Drake, Ratchet, Hurricane, Sting, Blitz
Frame- Turn, Reach
Drivers- Power, Sword, Charge, Jolt, Spiral', Blow', Press, Yard, Friction, Atomic, Keep, Absorb, Eternal, Rise, Trick, Operate, Dimension

I just want a good combo also if you want to test a combo yourself feel free.

Slash dragon blitz charge
Is there any good genesis combos because I need some
my freind recently user mirage(drain mode) volcanic' in a tournament and won it's best at using ridge rush so can you think of a better driver for this combo
also  fun fact bloody Longinus generate can consistently beat stock rage with knockout
Best Tempest combo? Also wondering if stock would do really good in a tournament
(Oct. 11, 2020  11:03 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: Best Tempest combo? Also wondering if stock would do really good in a tournament

Charge metal isn't the best tip, and neither is 1A, but otherwise, yeah the stock is good.
Cho Z Spriggan 7Glaive Eternal
(Oct. 11, 2020  11:24 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2020  11:03 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: Best Tempest combo? Also wondering if stock would do really good in a tournament

Charge metal isn't the best tip, and neither is 1A, but otherwise, yeah the stock is good.
What would be a good tip, bearing?
(Oct. 12, 2020  5:17 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2020  11:24 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: Charge metal isn't the best tip, and neither is 1A, but otherwise, yeah the stock is good.
What would be a good tip, bearing?

Probably not, but something like atomic or mobius for stamina/defence and evolution' or xtreme' for attack.
I need a crazy vice leopard attack combo onle evolution parts and please do not use the driver from xcalius and if you want may you give Sr combo suggestions (not 0 bump bearing or atomic)
Hi my name is Videsh!

I would like to know the best drain spin combo and links to where I can get the parts thx.
Also I’m new here another thing is I need the best hand spin drain.
(Oct. 13, 2020  1:44 PM)NinjaVidesh Wrote: Hi my name is Videsh!

I would like to know the best drain spin combo and links to where I can get the parts thx.

Drain Fafnir 7/00/0 wall bearing

Disk: legend Spriggan (7)/Judgment Joker (00)/Spriggan Requiem(0 only, wall you will have to find somewhere else), Turbo Spryzen(0 and wall, Hasbro), Cho-z Spriggan (0 and wall, TT), cho-z triple booster, god customize set, (bearing). If you want to buy the parts only then go for EBay, although I don’t know any trustworthy sellers.
(Oct. 13, 2020  1:54 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

Disk: legend Spriggan (7)/Judgment Joker (00)/Spriggan Requiem(0 only, wall you will have to find somewhere else), Turbo Spryzen(0 and wall, Hasbro), Cho-z Spriggan (0 and wall, TT), cho-z triple booster, god customize set, (bearing). If you want to buy the parts only then go for EBay, although I don’t know any trustworthy sellers.
some people say 88powerpig88 but I never bought from him so not sure
(Oct. 13, 2020  1:54 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

3.style is a good seller who sells parts sperately. Also, those combos are good if your limited to just drain fafnir. There are better layers you could use just so you know NinjaVidesh
Is mirage diabolos 2s extend+ a good combo for stamina?
I would like to build a limited legend spriggan combo using mobius. If it were to be worth using could someone suggest other parts to go with it please.
(Oct. 13, 2020  11:53 PM)Kairu Smash Wrote: I would like to build a limited legend spriggan combo using mobius. If it were to be worth using could someone suggest other parts to go with it please.

Sure, but when you’re making combos you need to know 2 things. 
1-What type of combo you want to make
2-The stats of the parts you have in mind
Legend spriggan is a layer with good teeth. It’s 14 grams and is very aggressive and doesn’t have much stamina for a balance type. It’s dual spin but that doesnt really matter since you can’t switch the spin between each round. 
Mobius is a defense type driver. It has the highest class of speed in the beginning and LAD. Mobius’s spring is very tight even though it’s not a dash driver. 
If you are going to make a legend spriggan, ?, Mobius combo it’s going to have high attack power, LAD, and enough burst resistance to not burst 95% of the time. For this to happen you should make the disc heavy and have a frame for good LAD.
My suggestions are
Legend spriggan, 0, expand, Mobius
Legend spriggan, 00, cross, Mobius
Legend spriggan, 7, Glave for left spin, vortex for right spin, Mobius
Legend spriggan, Ten, proof, Mobius
Any of those should work.
I appreciate the input. My b09 should be arriving sometime before Dec 7th according to my invoice. Looking foward to getting in some testing. (Also assuming I get my hands on more limited meta parts)