Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
atomic beat my master diabolos so i chose that one
(Oct. 06, 2020  4:19 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2020  3:18 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: grand achilles 00wall xtend+/atomic, rage stock/judgment joker sting destroy',  cho-z achilles 00bump bearing, these are all guesses, u should test

Thanks!  The joker and cho-z work well, but the grand achilles has an unfortunate amount of grinding.

ok, no prob. about the layer weights thing, idk much about layer weights, never rly liked or studied them. sorry lol
(Oct. 06, 2020  7:01 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2020  4:19 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: Thanks!  The joker and cho-z work well, but the grand achilles has an unfortunate amount of grinding.

ok, no prob. about the layer weights thing, idk much about layer weights, never rly liked or studied them. sorry lol

That's fine, I zan works on judgment.
Suo Genji2008
Build me a combo! please build me a combo with the Hasbro parts limited below

Energy layers: Dread Phoenix, Spryzen s4 (turbo locks) Z achilles (turbo locks),Turbo Xcalius, Air knight, and lastly genesis Valtryek

Disk: 7 4 5 00 0 12 13 wing 2 1 1 (turbo version from xcalius)

Drivers: destroy accel slingshock zeta extend plus sword operate quake jaggy press and lastly defense

Frames star the L frame (from vice leopard) vortex and lastly the E frame from air knight

Please make me combos i'm a new Blader Thank You! I tend to play in the stamina based hades gate beyblade stadium
air night 11 defens e frame

hey my little brother wants to find a better driver for his rage louinor plz help
Turbo Spryzen 00Expand Xtend-S might be good.
hey my brother wants a driver for his rage luinor he wants a atack type driver whith good burst resistence please help
(Oct. 07, 2020  1:55 PM)jo_ash123 Wrote: hey my brother wants a driver for his rage luinor he wants a atack type driver whith good burst resistence please help

What attack drivers does he have?
(Oct. 07, 2020  1:55 PM)jo_ash123 Wrote: hey my brother wants a driver for his rage luinor he wants a atack type driver whith good burst resistence please help

Use quick’ or the stock combo
Suo Genji2008

Energy layers: Dread Phoenix, Spryzen s4 (turbo locks) Z achilles (turbo locks),Turbo Xcalius, Air knight, and lastly genesis Valtryek

Drivers: destroy accel slingshock zeta extend plus sword operate quake jaggy press and lastly defense

Frames star the L frame (from vice leopard) vortex and lastly the E frame from air knight

Please make me combos i'm a new Blader Thank You! I tend to play in the stamina based hades gate beyblade stadium
(Oct. 07, 2020  3:13 PM)Suo Genji2008 Wrote: Suo Genji2008

S4 00 jaggy
so i have three beys and i want to try some combos my current combo is God Valkyrie Sting Power
God Valkyrie 6Vortex Reboot
Ace Dragon Sting Charge Zan
Slash Valkyrie Blitz Power Retsu
(Oct. 07, 2020  4:18 PM)Leone81506 Wrote: so i have three beys and i want to try some combos my current combo is God Valkyrie Sting Power

slash dragon sting charge retsu, ace valkyrie(maybe) blitz reboot zan
(Oct. 07, 2020  4:18 PM)Leone81506 Wrote: so i have three beys and i want to try some combos my current combo is God Valkyrie Sting Power

Slash Dragon/Valkyrie Blitz/Sting Charge/Reboot Retsu.
What would be the best cho-z achilles combo?
cho z achilles 0,7,00,6 star,L,vortex, zeta slingshock, destroy
Which chip is the best, Helios, Diabolos, Fafnir, Longinus, Spriggan?
(Oct. 08, 2020  4:29 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Which chip is the best, Helios, Diabolos, Fafnir, Longinus, Spriggan?

Diablos because of the metal.
(Oct. 08, 2020  4:56 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2020  4:29 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Which chip is the best, Helios, Diabolos, Fafnir, Longinus, Spriggan?

Diablos because of the metal.

Spriggan has metal to, so which one would you pick Spriggan or Diabolos?
(Oct. 08, 2020  4:58 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2020  4:56 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: Diablos because of the metal.

Spriggan has metal to, so which one would you pick Spriggan or Diabolos?

Diablos because we have done more testing and know more about it.
Build Me a Combo Please!

My TT Parts

Venom Diabolos
Death Diabolos
Rage Longinus
Mirage Fafnir
Super Hyperion
(There all in there stock combo)
(Oct. 08, 2020  8:18 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: Build Me a Combo Please!

My TT Parts

Venom Diabolos
Death Diabolos
Rage Longinus
Mirage Fafnir
Super Hyperion

Rage diablos destroy' 3A

My TT Parts

Venom Diabolos
Death Diabolos
Rage Longinus
Mirage Fafnir
Super Hyperion

Death Diabolos 1A Merge’

My TT Parts

Venom Diabolos
Death Diabolos
Rage Longinus
Mirage Fafnir
Super Hyperion

The most popular combo you can make with those parts is Rage Diabolos Destroy' 3A, but you could also try out Rage Diabolos Xceed 2S as more of a fun combo that still packs a punch.
getting World Spriggan and Tempest Dragon soon.

can somebody recommend me a good combo with the 2.