"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Well I'm going to move this into the build me a combo thread. Someone needs to "Wrong Forum" report it next time.
I only have 2 gt beyblade master diabolos. And venom diabolos I got beyblades up to gt I have no sting or jolt.
(Apr. 27, 2020  2:00 PM)kai edits Wrote: I only have 2 gt beyblade master diabolos. And venom diabolos I got beyblades up to gt I have no sting or jolt.

Sounds like you want someone to build you a combo. There's a thread for that. I'll merge this into that.
Can someone please build me a good attack beyblade that has good stamina with my random Hasbro parts? Thanks

Energy layers:
Twin noctemis
Phantazus p2
xcalius x4
Air knight k4
Hazard kerbeus
Iron-x surtr

Forge discs:
1’
Blitz (tt)
Triple

Frames:
Expand

Tips:
Sword
Jaggy
Atomic
Fusion-slingshock
Edge
Eternal-s
Noctemis N3 00Expand Atomic.
Thanks. Can someone also try to make me a good TT defense combo? It might be impossible, but thanks again

Layer bases:
Slash
Spriggan
Flare
Rock

Gatinko chips:
Dragon
Lord
Ashura
Valkyrie

Layer weights:
Sen
Retsu

Discs:
1’
Blitz

Frames:
Expand

Tips:
Dimension
Survive
(Apr. 28, 2020  1:27 AM)RockXcalius Wrote: Thanks. Can someone also make me a good TT defense combo? Thanks again

Layer bases:
Slash
Spriggan
Flare
Rock

Gatinko chips:
Dragon
Lord
Ashura
Valkyrie

Layer weights:
Sen
Retsu

Discs:
1’
Blitz

Frames:
Expand

Tips:
Dimension
Survive

Lord Spriggan 00 Expand Dimension
(Apr. 28, 2020  1:27 AM)RockXcalius Wrote: Thanks. Can someone also make me a good TT defense combo? Thanks again

Layer bases:
Slash
Spriggan
Flare
Rock

Gatinko chips:
Dragon
Lord
Ashura
Valkyrie

Layer weights:
Sen
Retsu

Discs:
1’
Blitz

Frames:
Expand

Tips:
Dimension
Survive

Rock Spriggan 00Expand Survive Sen is the best ive got, you really didnt give us any actual DEFENSE drivers to work with
(Apr. 28, 2020  1:29 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:

Layer bases:
Slash
Spriggan
Flare
Rock

Gatinko chips:
Dragon
Lord
Ashura
Valkyrie

Layer weights:
Sen
Retsu

Discs:
1’
Blitz

Frames:
Expand

Tips:
Dimension
Survive

Rock Spriggan 00Expand Survive Sen is the best ive got, you really didnt give us any actual DEFENSE drivers to work with
Yeah I’m getting more parts after the shipping delays are gone
Could somebody test this for me, this is a teensy tiny bit off topic but can somebody try out Z Achilles.00. Revolve but with the plate upside down, cause I believe that doing that would make it similar to the newish zone driver
(Apr. 30, 2020  9:28 AM)GeistValkyrie Wrote: Could somebody test this for me, this is a teensy tiny bit off topic but can somebody try out Z Achilles.00. Revolve but with the plate upside down, cause I believe that doing that would make it similar to the newish zone driver
Thats iliegel man.
(Apr. 30, 2020  10:22 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2020  9:28 AM)GeistValkyrie Wrote: Could somebody test this for me, this is a teensy tiny bit off topic but can somebody try out Z Achilles.00. Revolve but with the plate upside down, cause I believe that doing that would make it similar to the newish zone driver
Thats iliegel man.

I mean kinda is kinda isn’t I’m just asking if someone can test it
Is Knockout Odin, Gen, 1' disc and Sword driver good? 

Or anymore suggestion i can use for competitive combo?
That is a bad combo. Knockout Achilles Goku or Metsu Sting Variable'
(May. 02, 2020  3:44 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: That is a bad combo. Knockout Achilles Goku or Metsu Sting Variable'

What if the disc is blitz? Or still sting is better? And what other driver i can use other than variable'?
(May. 02, 2020  4:02 PM)Arkan Naufal Wrote:
(May. 02, 2020  3:44 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: That is a bad combo. Knockout Achilles Goku or Metsu Sting Variable'

What if the disc is blitz? Or still sting is better? And what other driver i can use other than variable'?

Blitz bagus also, any attack drivers that are good, Xtreme, Xceed, Destroy, Hunter', Jolt', Evolution, etc.
(May. 02, 2020  4:04 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote:
(May. 02, 2020  4:02 PM)Arkan Naufal Wrote: What if the disc is blitz? Or still sting is better? And what other driver i can use other than variable'?

Blitz bagus also, any attack drivers that are good, Xtreme, Xceed, Destroy, Hunter', Jolt', Evolution, etc.

Thx
Try CrazyAries' combo, Knockout Odin.Convert.Unite Sen (or Goku if you have that)
(May. 02, 2020  3:41 PM)Arkan Naufal Wrote: Is Knockout Odin, Gen, 1' disc and Sword driver good? 

Or anymore suggestion i can use for competitive combo?
Its a weak combo. Use Knockout Diabolos Sting Quick'.
I'm moving this to the Build me a combo thread where it belongs.
Drain or theist Fafnir top with turbo spryzens tip the zeta and pick any middle piece ( sorry I'm still trying to learn all of the names of everything
Hi guys im new to beyblade in general Unhappy and i wanted to ask you guys what combo can i do i have, Union Achilles, Geist Fafnir, super hyperion and big bang genesis im looking forward to beat the lord diabolos of my brother Unhappy
(May. 04, 2020  7:47 AM)Wijikata Wrote: Hi guys im new to beyblade in general Unhappy and i wanted to ask you guys what combo can i do i have, Union Achilles, Geist Fafnir, super hyperion and big bang genesis im looking forward to beat the lord diabolos of my brother Unhappy
What is the combo of Lord Diabolos? And how is Lord Diabolos even possible? Do you mean the one from Master?
(May. 04, 2020  8:18 AM)Ye Wrote:
(May. 04, 2020  7:47 AM)Wijikata Wrote: Hi guys im new to beyblade in general Unhappy and i wanted to ask you guys what combo can i do i have, Union Achilles, Geist Fafnir, super hyperion and big bang genesis im looking forward to beat the lord diabolos of my brother Unhappy
What is the combo of Lord Diabolos? And how is Lord Diabolos even possible? Do you mean the one from Master?
Yeah that one Lmao XD sorry i got used to it because he always says lord instead of master

Is your brother using stock master diabolos?