"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Mar. 18, 2020  12:08 AM)William Cochran Wrote: So i am looking for some good combos and don't have these gachi beys: Dragon, Pegasus, Bahumut, Master Diabolos, Big Bang, Apocalypse, Regilia, Imperial Dragon, Hydra, Zwei, or Odin. Can anyone help me find brute force combos?

Judgement Diabolos Blitz Xtreme’...
Might need 2 more

(Mar. 18, 2020  1:06 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2020  12:08 AM)William Cochran Wrote: So i am looking for some good combos and don't have these gachi beys: Dragon, Pegasus, Bahumut, Master Diabolos, Big Bang, Apocalypse, Regilia, Imperial Dragon, Hydra, Zwei, or Odin. Can anyone help me find brute force combos?

Judgement Diabolos Blitz Xtreme’...

That combo was pretty good. The hits sent union achilles flying.

just need 2 more.
Will this be a viable BSC combo. Inferno Ifrit Gravity Jaggy’
Bump, or should I use cycle
What do you think about Prime Apocalypse, Regalia Genesis, or Big Bang Genesis with a Mugen/Musou stadium magnet driver
(Mar. 23, 2020  11:27 PM)GeistValkyrie Wrote: What do you think about Prime Apocalypse, Regalia Genesis, or Big Bang Genesis with a Mugen/Musou stadium magnet driver

Too overpowered and illegal for standard use.
(Mar. 23, 2020  11:31 PM)lilphilyb Wrote:
(Mar. 23, 2020  11:27 PM)GeistValkyrie Wrote: What do you think about Prime Apocalypse, Regalia Genesis, or Big Bang Genesis with a Mugen/Musou stadium magnet driver

Too overpowered and illegal for standard use.

Not competitively just for fun
(Mar. 23, 2020  11:33 PM)GeistValkyrie Wrote:
(Mar. 23, 2020  11:31 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: Too overpowered and illegal for standard use.

Not competitively just for fun

Then just too overpowered.
(Mar. 23, 2020  11:42 PM)lilphilyb Wrote:
(Mar. 23, 2020  11:33 PM)GeistValkyrie Wrote: Not competitively just for fun

Then just too overpowered.
Sorry to barge in but if I put the ratchet disk on  stock geist Fafnir would it have better or worse life after death
(Mar. 24, 2020  10:45 AM)SenBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 23, 2020  11:42 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: Then just too overpowered.
Sorry to barge in but if I put the ratchet disk on  stock geist Fafnir would it have better or worse life after death
Rise is a driver man.
What about geist fafnir with blitz and xtend +
(Mar. 24, 2020  10:45 AM)SenBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 23, 2020  11:42 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: Then just too overpowered.

Sometimes, but sometimes the absorb break activates and it just starts scraping and rolling all over the stadium
New combo ideas for you guys to help me test...
I have an idea for a combo i would like you guys to test against your combos to see win rates and where it places against your best competitive combos
Master Achilles (with the master diabolos layer weight)
00 Bump
Xt+
Ill also happily take constructive criticism and willbe open to any suggestions you may have^_~
ThanksJoyful_3 Happy Testinggggg^_~
(Mar. 24, 2020  8:28 PM)SaiyanAchilles7 Wrote: New combo ideas for you guys to help me test...
I have an idea for a combo i would like you guys to test against your combos to see win rates and where it places against your best competitive combos
00 Bump
Xt+
Ill also happily take constructive criticism and willbe open to any suggestions you may have^_~

I can tell you right now right spin master doesn’t do very well. I’d recommend something like Master Fafnir or Spriggan and replace Bump with something like Cross. So Master Fafnir/Spriggan 00Cross Xtend+.
(Mar. 24, 2020  8:33 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2020  8:28 PM)SaiyanAchilles7 Wrote: New combo ideas for you guys to help me test...
00 Bump
Xt+

I can tell you right now right spin master doesn’t do very well. I’d recommend something like Master Fafnir or Spriggan and replace Bump with something like Cross. So Master Fafnir/Spriggan 00Cross Xtend+.

Thanksssss :0 Ill do that Wink are there any good combos for the uA or mD chips??? Joyful_3

(Mar. 24, 2020  8:45 PM)SaiyanAchilles7 Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2020  8:33 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I can tell you right now right spin master doesn’t do very well. I’d recommend something like Master Fafnir or Spriggan and replace Bump with something like Cross. So Master Fafnir/Spriggan 00Cross Xtend+.

Thanksssss :0 Ill do that Wink are there any good combos for the uA or mD chips??? Joyful_3

Those are the ones I'm looking for specifically (NOT a SHOT, I COMPLETELY APPRECIATE THE HELP Joyful_3)
(Mar. 24, 2020  8:45 PM)SaiyanAchilles7 Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2020  8:33 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I can tell you right now right spin master doesn’t do very well. I’d recommend something like Master Fafnir or Spriggan and replace Bump with something like Cross. So Master Fafnir/Spriggan 00Cross Xtend+.

(Mar. 24, 2020  8:45 PM)SaiyanAchilles7 Wrote: Thanksssss :0 Ill do that Wink are there any good combos for the uA or mD chips??? Joyful_3

Those are the ones I'm looking for specifically (NOT a SHOT, I COMPLETELY APPRECIATE THE HELP Joyful_3)

Judgement Achilles Bl Qc' (any weight)

Lord Diabolos II Sting Atomic (left)
(Mar. 24, 2020  9:37 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2020  8:45 PM)SaiyanAchilles7 Wrote: Thanksssss :0 Ill do that Wink are there any good combos for the uA or mD chips??? Joyful_3

Judgement Achilles Bl Qc' (any weight)

Lord Diabolos II Sting Atomic (left)
Thank you sir Jeffers Pinching_eyes Joyful_3 you are amazing fellow blader

Any others???
Does anyone have any combos for these layers?? (or combinations of them?)
uA
sV
mD

I also have some combos for you guys to test *Joyful_3*
Please take the time to test for me... itadakimasu %_%
uV.0V.Variable
mA.00B.Xt+

please do this for me guys

I will gladly take any criticism or suggestions (purchases/combos)
^^ preferring the latter..
Lets be friends... I kinda need a blading community.. Wink
Im gonna keep up with the sparking BURST meta... 4.3.2020 Joyful_3
Thanks in advance fellow Bladers
GOOOOO SHOOOOOOOT!!!! Wink
Maybe siege xcalibur with the electric driver
(Mar. 26, 2020  11:57 PM)Xcalius Savage Wrote: Maybe siege xcalibur with the electric driver

Preferrably with one of the listed layers...also seems like a good time to say that mD, uA, and sV are my only gachi beys       Joyful_3   $/   %_%

^^^can sum1 pls help me out??
(Mar. 27, 2020  1:23 AM)SaiyanAchilles7 Wrote: Preferrably with one of the listed layers...also seems like a good time to say that mD, uA, and sV are my only gachi beys       Joyful_3   $/   %_%

Zwei diabolos 00 expand destroy’.

Jidgement Achilles sting xtreme’ (if you don’t have xtreme’ then jolt’).

Lord diabolos 0 cross atomic (same spin)
(Mar. 27, 2020  1:44 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2020  1:23 AM)SaiyanAchilles7 Wrote: Preferrably with one of the listed layers...also seems like a good time to say that mD, uA, and sV are my only gachi beys       Joyful_3   $/   %_%

Zwei diabolos 00 expand destroy’.

Did you even look at what his only GT beys are?
(Mar. 27, 2020  1:44 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2020  1:44 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Zwei diabolos 00 expand destroy’.

Did you even look at what his only GT beys are?

he said that he will take suggestions in purchasing beys. So, looking at the combos. He will know what to buy.
What are the best combos I can make from these parts,they are all Takara Tomy?

Big Bang genesis stock combo
Prime Apocalypse stock combo
Lord Spriggan stock combo
Dread Bahamut stock combo
Dread Phoenix stock combo
Revive Phoenix stock combo
Cosmo Dragon stock combo
Regalia Genesis stock combo
Slash Dragon stock combo
Guardian Kerbecs stock combo
Galaxy Zeus stock combo
Nightmare Luinor stock combo
Mad Minoboros stock combo
Xeno Xcalibur stock combo
Erase Fafnir stock combo
Geist Fafnir stock combo
Mugen bey layers
For Master Diabolos II Destroy Dash (a combo I'm planning to make), which is better? Around or Sting?
I saw in Winning Combos Sting is used frecuently but remember reading that Around could make it more burst resistant because is a tight fit or something like that
Thanks!

EDIT: Also, best driver for Heaven Pegasus Gimmick? (I will also use Gen, still thinking the disc)