"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Hey, I'm very new to all this, and would like some recs (if possible). I'd like to build a well-balanced bey, since I'm just starting out. I'm willing to invest what money I need to, so giving your ideal combos/sets/their stats would be super helpful. I'm really hoping to build a solid set as time goes by.
Bonus: your preferred launcher? I'd like suggestions on this, too. I'm right-handed.
(Jul. 14, 2019  8:57 AM)SolsticeAurora Wrote: Hey, I'm very new to all this, and would like some recs (if possible). I'd like to build a well-balanced bey, since I'm just starting out. I'm willing to invest what money I need to, so giving your ideal combos/sets/their stats would be super helpful.  I'm really hoping to build a solid set as time goes by.
Bonus: your preferred launcher? I'd like suggestions on this, too. I'm right-handed.

If you live in the US, Balkesh B3 0/10L Br is a good overall combo, but if you live elsewhere, than Perfect Phoenix 00C Xt+ is a great overall combo, very good in same spin, very good in opposite spin as well.
(Jul. 14, 2019  8:57 AM)SolsticeAurora Wrote: Hey, I'm very new to all this, and would like some recs (if possible). I'd like to build a well-balanced bey, since I'm just starting out. I'm willing to invest what money I need to, so giving your ideal combos/sets/their stats would be super helpful.  I'm really hoping to build a solid set as time goes by.

wall is better, for bearing combos atomic with sting for a counter to cone-shaped tips, with orbit metal it's a choice of orbit metal or xtend+  and for the launcher, if you pull in one swift motion dragon launcher if you start slow then speed up very fast then the long LR from choz Achilles is better

I need help with my deck when heaven pegasus zan sting atomic, lord Spriggan 00 wall bearing and I have Om Ds Octa dm' charge low 7x2 3 blitz 8 outer ratchet oE cS cV cR dread bauhemnt hK zA wolborg ps I'm going to Japan and buying the August releases Om is like basically an atomic
(Jul. 14, 2019  6:46 PM)Ravinchen Wrote:

wall is better, for bearing combos atomic with sting for a counter to cone-shaped tips, with orbit metal it's a choice of orbit metal or xtend+  and for the launcher, if you pull in one swift motion dragon launcher if you start slow then speed up very fast then the long LR from choz Achilles is better

I need help with my deck when heaven pegasus zan sting atomic, lord Spriggan 00 wall bearing and I have Om Ds Octa dm' charge low 7x2 3 blitz 8 outer  ratchet oE cS cV cR dread bauhemnt hK zA wolborg ps I'm going to Japan and buying the August releases Om is like basically an atomic

We won’t know any good combos for heaven Pegasus until it’s released
(Jul. 14, 2019  9:11 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2019  6:46 PM)Ravinchen Wrote: wall is better, for bearing combos atomic with sting for a counter to cone-shaped tips, with orbit metal it's a choice of orbit metal or xtend+  and for the launcher, if you pull in one swift motion dragon launcher if you start slow then speed up very fast then the long LR from choz Achilles is better

I need help with my deck when heaven pegasus zan sting atomic, lord Spriggan 00 wall bearing and I have Om Ds Octa dm' charge low 7x2 3 blitz 8 outer  ratchet oE cS cV cR dread bauhemnt hK zA wolborg ps I'm going to Japan and buying the August releases Om is like basically an atomic

We won’t know any good combos for heaven Pegasus until it’s released

it's basically the grand base but better ...nvm I'll just think of something
Hi! I’m new to BeyBlades, and I want to know what the best thing I can build with these Beys is:
Geist Fafnir
Balkesh B4
Wonder Valtryek V4
Hazard Kerbeus K4
Leopard L4 (I got this in a trade and it has a different bottom, I can’t identify it.)

I also want to know a good launcher, I’m right handed.

Sorry that I’m getting a little ridiculous With this but I wanted to also say that I’m starting a BeyBlade clan:
Perpetual Starlight.

See you at the tournaments!

Okay, one last thing:
The clan members will have a P-S at the end of their name.
Guys, what's the strongest burst combo that can beat Kei?

Also, what can I build with:

Dead Phoniex
Wizard Fafnir
Cho-Z Valtrek
Lost Longinus
Xeno Xcalibur

(Continued)
Spryzen S4
Spryzen S3(Snakepit)
Doomsizor D3(SnakePit)
Valtyrek V2(Layer)
Achillies(Layer)
Storm Spriggan
Can I have a combo? My brother needs a good combo apart from pP.Outer.Et. I don't need any Xt+ combos and thats it.

Parts:

dP
rP
aH x3
vL
bX
zA x3
wV
eF x2
czA
czS
czV
lS x2
Sr3 x2 ( 1 hasbro one tt)
aC x2
dC x2
(Jul. 16, 2019  9:30 PM)bekfastblader Wrote: Can I have a combo? My brother needs a good combo apart from pP.Outer.Et. I don't need any Xt+ combos and thats it.

Parts:

dP
rP
aH x3
vL
bX
zA x3
wV
eF x2
czA
czS
czV
lS x2
Sr3 x2 ( 1 hasbro one tt)
aC x2
dC x2

czS.00W.Br
(Jul. 16, 2019  1:43 AM)Blue Bombshell Wrote: Hi! I’m new to BeyBlades, and I want to know what the best thing I can build with these Beys is:
Geist Fafnir
Balkesh B4
Wonder Valtryek V4
Hazard Kerbeus K4
Leopard L4 (I got this in a trade and it has a different bottom, I can’t identify it.)

I also want to know a good launcher, I’m right handed.

Sorry that I’m getting a little  ridiculous  With this but I wanted to also say that I’m starting a BeyBlade clan:
Perpetual Starlight.

See you at the tournaments!

Okay, one last thing:
The clan members will have a P-S at the end of their name.

balkesh b3 00wall bearing is good for beating Kei a good launcher is LR string launcher
Hey, I want to make an Attack-Stamina hybrid out of Accel' and 00. Does anyone have any suggestions on what layer and disc frame to use?
I'm absolutely fixated on how tall Bullet is. It enables Disc to Opponent Layer contact it's so tall. In Standard, I can't see that being too effective.

But in Classic? Now we're talking interesting.

What would be good Classic-legal discs (and appropriate layers) to use with Bullet in Classic? Ruling out Hasbro layers, they can't work with TT's Bullet.

Personally, I was considering DGF.N.Bl. Nine is very aggressive in left spin, and raised to layer level? That could be fun.

But I could also see Heavy being a great defense, or Spread/Knuckle/Gravity leading to some excellent stam, especially if you use left spin.

Any other good discs in Classic that would make good attack?
Guys, what's the strongest burst combo that can beat Kei?

Dead Phoniex
Wizard Fafnir
Cho-Z Valtrek
Lost Longinus
Xeno Xcalibur
(Continued)
Spryzen S4
Spryzen S3(Snakepit)
Doomsizor D3(SnakePit)
Valtyrek V2(Layer)
Achillies(Layer)
Storm Spriggan
my combo

SP.St.Ds'
pP.outer.xt+
pP.0.At/xt+
hS.5D.Ds'
hS.Bl.At/xt+
aH.5D.Ds'
JJ.AD.0B.Qc'
(Jul. 17, 2019  10:11 AM)Orang Melayu Wrote: my combo

SP.St.Ds'
pP.outer.xt+
pP.0.At/xt+
hS.5D.Ds'
hS.Bl.At/xt+
aH.5D.Ds'
JJ.AD.0B.Qc'

Hi, this thread is for people who needs help building a combo, not exactly to share combos we already have.

Some of those combos looks decent or good enough. Since you're already here, I suggest switching out 5 Dagger from the Hell Salamander and the Archer Hercules combo, since there are better alternatives than 5, and Dagger is not a very good frame for them. Do you have other parts as alternatives? 0/10/00 and Glaive works better for Hell Salamander with Destroy', for example

(Jul. 17, 2019  1:24 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: Hey, I want to make an Attack-Stamina hybrid out of Accel' and 00. Does anyone have any suggestions on what layer and disc frame to use?

I'm admittedly not an expert on attack types, but I'd probably suggest ChoZ Achilles for the layer, since it has decent stamina for an attack type.

Judgment Joker has way better attack power, but I'm not sure if it works well on Accel. I've never tested it myself but I assume the lower friction of accel might cause self-KO with JJ's immense recoil.

For the frame, it is a toss up between am LAD frame like Cross/Star, or straight up weight using Meteor/Bump. I'd probably use 00 Bump personally
(Jul. 16, 2019  9:05 PM)StrikersThunder Wrote: Guys, what's the strongest burst combo that can beat Kei?

Dead Phoniex
Wizard Fafnir
Cho-Z Valtrek
Lost Longinus
Xeno Xcalibur

(Continued)
Spryzen S4
Spryzen S3(Snakepit)
Doomsizor D3(SnakePit)
Valtyrek V2(Layer)
Achillies(Layer)
Storm Spriggan

It takes more than good combos to beat one of the best players. Also, only god knows what beys are in his current deck...

(Jul. 17, 2019  1:24 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: Hey, I want to make an Attack-Stamina hybrid out of Accel' and 00. Does anyone have any suggestions on what layer and disc frame to use?

I think crash ragnaruk is a good layer with accel' (although it is arguably better with destroy', but that's off topic to your question). It has great stamina for a layer that can burst hS bearing combos and KO stationary aH combos. I would suggest the combo to be Crash Ragnaruk 00cross accel'.

(Jul. 17, 2019  3:03 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: I'm absolutely fixated on how tall Bullet is. It enables Disc to Opponent Layer contact it's so tall. In Standard, I can't see that being too effective.

But in Classic? Now we're talking interesting.

What would be good Classic-legal discs (and appropriate layers) to use with Bullet in Classic? Ruling out Hasbro layers, they can't work with TT's Bullet.

Personally, I was considering DGF.N.Bl. Nine is very aggressive in left spin, and raised to layer level? That could be fun.

But I could also see Heavy being a great defense, or Spread/Knuckle/Gravity leading to some excellent stam, especially if you use left spin.

Any other good discs in Classic that would make good attack?

I like the idea. I too think nine will work. Can upper work (giving some upper attack)?
so what are the best combos

Guys, what's the strongest burst combo

Dead Phoniex
Wizard Fafnir
Cho-Z Valtyrek
Lost Longinus
Xeno Xcalibur

(Continued)
Spryzen S4
Spryzen S3(Snakepit)
Doomsizor D3(SnakePit)
Valtyrek V2(Layer)
Achillies(Layer)
Storm Spriggan
Cho-Z Spriggan(Layer)
Thanks Ash Ketchum I'll try that out.

(Jul. 17, 2019  7:07 PM)StrikersThunder Wrote: so what are the best combos

Dead Phoniex
Wizard Fafnir
Cho-Z Valtyrek
Lost Longinus
Xeno Xcalibur

(Continued)
Spryzen S4
Spryzen S3(Snakepit)
Doomsizor D3(SnakePit)
Valtyrek V2(Layer)
Achillies(Layer)
Storm Spriggan
Cho-Z Spriggan(Layer)
It depends on what type of bey you want.
attack, stamina, defence, balance, everything!
(Jul. 17, 2019  10:36 AM)eigerblade Wrote: [quote='Orang Melayu' pid='1532087' dateline='1563354679']
my combo

SP.St.Ds'
pP.outer.xt+
pP.0.At/xt+
hS.5D.Ds'
hS.Bl.At/xt+
aH.5D.Ds'
JJ.AD.0B.Qc'

Hi, this thread is for people who needs help building a combo, not exactly to share combos we already have.

Some of those combos looks decent or good enough. Since you're already here, I suggest switching out 5 Dagger from the Hell Salamander and the Archer Hercules combo, since there are better alternatives than 5, and Dagger is not a very good frame for them. Do you have other parts as alternatives? 0/10/00 and Glaive works better for Hell Salamander with Destroy', for example

use 5 Dagger for attack
so what are the best combos

Dead Phoniex
Wizard Fafnir
Cho-Z Valtyrek
Lost Longinus
Xeno Xcalibur

(Continued)
Spryzen S4
Spryzen S3(Snakepit)
Doomsizor D3(SnakePit)
Valtyrek V2(Layer)
Achillies(Layer)
Storm Spriggan
Cho-Z Spriggan(Layer)

Give me attack, stamina, defence, balance

EVERYTHING
(Jul. 18, 2019  2:04 AM)Orang Melayu Wrote: use 5 dagger for attack
Hell Salamander and Archer Hercules aren't exactly good for attack though. 5 is also too light compared to newer disc options.
I've seen Dagger being used for attack, but only on attack layers with 2 sided attack points (Judgment, Zwei, Dead Hades..). However, it is also too light compared to other frames like Bump or even Proof, whic makes its use questionable still.
Hey everyone! So I have some Burst Beys (TAKARA TOMY) and I really don't know what combo would be really good.
Can you suggest combos from these available parts? I'll test them out and upload the test video in my Youtube Channel (so maybe you could check out how your suggested combos performed).

Can you build me

1. 1 Attack, 1 Defense, 1 Stamina, and 1 Balance combos using Plastic/Classic Gen layers
  2. 1 Attack, 1 Defense, 1 Stamina, and 1 Balance combos using Dual layers
  3. 1 Attack, 1 Defense, 1 Stamina, and 1 Balance combos using God layers
  4. 1 Attack, 1 Defense, 1 Stamina, and 1 Balance combos using Cho-z layers
These are the available parts:

Layers:
Dragoon S
Dragoon F
Dranzer S
Dranzer F
Draciel S
Wolborg
Valkyrie x2
Xcalibur
Inferno Ifrit x2
Wild Wyvern x2
Dark Deathscyther
Xeno Xcalibur
Storm Spriggan
Kaiser Kerbeus x2
Victory Valkyrie x2
Lost Longinus
Mad Minoboros
Sieg Xcalibur
Crash Ragnaruk
God Valkyrie
Deep Chaos
Legend Spriggan
Dark Deathscyther
Drain Fafnir
Duo Apollos
Hazard Kerbeus
Crash Ragnaruk
Revive Phoenix
Z Achilles
Winning Valkyrie

Forge Discs:
Force x2
8 x2
Armed
Quarter
Vertical x2
Down
Heavy
Boost
Wing
Triple
Oval
7 x2

Frames:
Meteor
Turn
Glaive
Vortex x2
Reach
Flow
Dagger

Drivers:
Wedge
Iron
Variable (Awakened)
Orbit
Nothing
Needle
Press
Merge
Zephyr
Trans x2
Destroy
Sword
Impact
Spiral
Accel
Hold
Reboot
Xtreme
Absorb
Volcanic
Unite
Friction
Hunter
Atomic
Bearing

I'm hoping for your replies everyone Smile
(Jul. 18, 2019  4:41 PM)Riptide1115 Wrote: Hey everyone! So I have some Burst Beys (TAKARA TOMY) and I really don't know what combo would be really good.
Can you suggest combos from these available parts? I'll test them out and upload the test video in my Youtube Channel (so maybe you could check out how your suggested combos performed).

Can you build me

1. 1 Attack, 1 Defense, 1 Stamina, and 1 Balance combos using Plastic/Classic Gen layers
  2. 1 Attack, 1 Defense, 1 Stamina, and 1 Balance combos using Dual layers
  3. 1 Attack, 1 Defense, 1 Stamina, and 1 Balance combos using God layers
  4. 1 Attack, 1 Defense, 1 Stamina, and 1 Balance combos using Cho-z layers
These are the available parts:

Layers:
Dragoon S
Dragoon F
Dranzer S
Dranzer F
Draciel S
Wolborg
Valkyrie x2