Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(May. 10, 2019  4:11 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(May. 10, 2019  4:02 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: No, but absorb is barely better
Ab has decent LAD and pretty good stamina. Explain to me how it’s barely better?

When absorb changes mode and locks it loses stamina rapidly
(May. 10, 2019  1:16 AM)MystMotone101 Wrote:
(May. 09, 2019  1:25 PM)Astitva2001 Wrote: I know thats not a lot but I lost a lot of my beys...
I have:
Energy Rings:
Pegasis
Pegasis II
Befall
Horogium
Zurafa
Perseus
L-Drago II
Lacerta
Leone

Fusion Wheels:
Storm
Rock
Meteo
Galaxy
Thermal
Gravity
Flame
Killer
Basalt

Spin Tracks:
UW145
AD145
W105
WA130
R145
D125

Performance Tips:
R2F
LF
WD
WB
B
D
RF
EWD
S

Combos Required:
Defence and Attack
Not the best parts but just better combos would help.

For attack, I would go Gravity Perseus D125 RF. Being able to spin in both directions helps this combo a lot.

For defense, I say Basalt Pegasus II R145 WB. It's not the best defensive combo, but with the parts you have, it can resist a lot of attacks and can outlast most modern defense types.

For MFB Limited, you can make Meteo L-Drago AD145 EWD, whilst it is not an attack type or defense type, it is a nice combination that can win you a lot of battles using Life After death as it's win condition, being a Left-spin Beyblade.
Thanks man
(May. 10, 2019  5:42 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(May. 10, 2019  4:11 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Ab has decent LAD and pretty good stamina. Explain to me how it’s barely better?

When absorb changes mode and locks it loses stamina rapidly
Absorb doesn’t have modes… also it depends on:
  • The weight of the BEYBLADE 
  • The stadium 
  • The launch
(May. 10, 2019  12:35 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(May. 10, 2019  5:42 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: When absorb changes mode and locks it loses stamina rapidly
Absorb doesn’t have modes… also it depends on:
  • The stadium 
  • The launch

I know, but when absorb locks it will lose stamina and become aggressive. The 3 things you listed wouldn’t matter.
(May. 10, 2019  3:36 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(May. 10, 2019  12:35 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Absorb doesn’t have modes… also it depends on:
  • The stadium 
  • The launch

I know, but when absorb locks it will lose stamina and become aggressive. The 3 things you listed wouldn’t matter.

Yeah they would!
What is the best balance performance tip
(May. 10, 2019  8:30 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(May. 10, 2019  3:36 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: I know, but when absorb locks it will lose stamina and become aggressive. The 3 things you listed wouldn’t matter.

Yeah they would!

And yet bearing would be better.
Also a when Ab gets flat it becomes very unstable and will self KO or lose too much stamina
(May. 11, 2019  2:21 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(May. 10, 2019  8:30 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Yeah they would!

And yet bearing would be better.
Also a when Ab gets flat it becomes very unstable and will self KO or lose too much stamina

And yet Bearing is used for Stamina not Balance! It’s pretty difficult to get Ab flat.
(May. 11, 2019  3:42 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(May. 11, 2019  2:21 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: And yet bearing would be better.

And yet Bearing is used for Stamina not Balance! It’s pretty difficult to get Ab flat.

but Xt+ is also better
(May. 11, 2019  4:13 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(May. 11, 2019  3:42 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: And yet Bearing is used for Stamina not Balance! It’s pretty difficult to get Ab flat.

but Xt+ is also better
Xt+ is also used for Stamina
(May. 11, 2019  4:27 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(May. 11, 2019  4:13 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: but Xt+ is also better

Ab can only be used for opposite spin match ups since the only way you can have it stay on the stadium properly is through soft to moderate launches (hence the stamina will drain faster as well compared to a Stamina Bey launched at full power, so it has to spin equalize)

Bearing is purely for spin equalization, any attempt to use it on Stationary Attack will render its Stamina potential moot.

Xt+ was intended for Balance but it was either used for Attack or Stamina ahahahah I rarely see Bladers use the Defense mode since it can cause self-Over Finish.
(May. 11, 2019  4:27 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(May. 11, 2019  4:13 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: but Xt+ is also better

But it is a balance tip

also absorb is a stamina tip
(May. 11, 2019  4:53 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(May. 11, 2019  4:27 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Xt+ is also used for Stamina

But it is a balance tip

If we use that logic then Hold is an attack tip but is used on hS for Opposite Spin matchups.
(May. 11, 2019  1:53 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(May. 11, 2019  4:53 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: But it is a balance tip

If we use that logic then Hold is an attack tip but is used on hS for Opposite Spin matchups.

But if he wants a good combo then he should use br or Xt+. This is just becoming an argument. If you want to continue this then PM me.
What is better dimension or xtend+
(May. 11, 2019  6:50 PM)Hitashi Wrote: What is better dimension or xtend+

Xtend+ is better.
(May. 11, 2019  6:52 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(May. 11, 2019  6:50 PM)Hitashi Wrote: What is better dimension or xtend+

Xtend+ is better.

Thanks
(May. 09, 2019  8:47 AM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(May. 09, 2019  12:29 AM)IceCreeper909 Wrote: So I discovered that Valtreyek V1. BL.Impact is shockingly good. The only note I have is that its burst res. isn't the best. If it doesn't take the opponent out in the first 10 seconds, you're likely to lose.
Do you mean blitz as the disk? Then, doesn't it stick out of the combo? It is not 'right' in my opinion.

It does, but that's not quite a bad thing!
$35.00 to the first person to win a battle with spin steal wizard on zenith quest
Can anyone make a strong competitive stamina/defense spin equalizing combo with Hell Salamander and Oribit(without any frame)

(May. 13, 2019  1:21 AM)dranzer blader Wrote: Can anyone make a strong competitive stamina/defense spin equalizing combo with Hell Salamander and Orbit(without any frame)
(May. 12, 2019  2:26 AM)LegendV3 Wrote: $35.00 to the first person to win a battle with spin steal wizard on zenith quest

Are you serious?
(May. 13, 2019  2:18 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(May. 12, 2019  2:26 AM)LegendV3 Wrote: $35.00 to the first person to win a battle with spin steal wizard on zenith quest

Are you serious?

Did you mean that we battle against stock Wizard Fafnir using a Bey with Zenith Quest?

Or that we battle against WF on the said parts?

If it was the latter, then your 35.00USD is as good as mine ahahaha CZS on Bearing is just what I'd simply need against that combo
(May. 13, 2019  7:41 PM)Hitashi Wrote: What is the best frame

Proof, wall is good but only good for bearing.
(May. 13, 2019  3:46 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(May. 13, 2019  2:18 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Are you serious?

Did you mean that we battle against stock Wizard Fafnir using a Bey with Zenith Quest?

Or that we battle against WF on the said parts?

If it was the latter, then your 35.00USD is as good as mine ahahaha CZS on Bearing is just what I'd simply need against that combo
I think he means win a competitive match using the combo wizard fafnir zenith quest.