"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Somebody can help me build a bey that have high % to burst other bey and can stay longer in the field

Just name the part, i try to Buy it
Thx
Pss,is left spin bey hav any good
good revive phoenix (non-perfect/imperfect) combos?
notable parts:
Bump
Cross
Star
Atomic
Bearing
Iron
(Apr. 13, 2019  7:52 AM)BrokenToaster Wrote: good revive phoenix (non-perfect/imperfect) combos?
notable parts:
Bump
Cross
Star
Atomic
Bearing
Iron

pP.0C.At
i'm getting CHO-Z VALKYRIE .1'R.Rb', name some combos i can makes with each of the parts
I'm trying to figure out what can counter nL.T.hn'. I'm thinking C-zA.7.M.At can. Please test it if you can!
(Apr. 13, 2019  7:35 PM)henwooja1 Wrote: I'm trying to figure out what can counter nL.T.hn'. I'm thinking C-zA.7.M.At can. Please test it if you can!
Cho-Z Achilles has too muh recoil to counter Nightmare Longinus, and it doesn't work well on Atomic. Something like pP/rP.0P.O or czS.00P.Br would work better.
Hey, so I need a combo fast because I'm going to a tournament on Sunday so yeah. Parts you can use,

Layers, Cho-Z Valkyrie, Geist Fafnir, Archer Hercules, Hell Salamander, Buster Xcalibur, Left Ecplise, Right Ecplise and Hazard Kerbeus (random layer ver,)

Discs: Zenith, Nine, 8'13,12,1',0,2 and 6

Frames : Vortex, Dagger,Glaive and Cross

Drivers, Evolution (SUPER WORN DOWN), Eternal, Absorb, Sword, Op and Jolt
(Apr. 14, 2019  12:36 AM)Zeeltix Wrote: Hey, so I need a combo fast because I'm going to a tournament on Sunday so yeah. Parts you can use,

Layers, Cho-Z Valkyrie, Geist Fafnir, Archer Hercules, Hell Salamander, Buster Xcalibur, Left Ecplise, Right Ecplise and Hazard Kerbeus (random layer ver,)

For me I could recommend Hell Salmander. 0G/C.Eternal. if I find any more combos I'll tell you.
(Apr. 14, 2019  12:36 AM)Zeeltix Wrote: Hey, so I need a combo fast because I'm going to a tournament on Sunday so yeah. Parts you can use,

Archer Hercules 0 Eternal for stamina and Cho-Z Valkyrie Zenith/8' Vortex Jolt for attack.
(Apr. 14, 2019  1:07 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:

Archer Hercules 0 Eternal for stamina and Cho-Z Valkyrie Zenith/8' Vortex Jolt for attack.
I thought Hercules would be better with a frame.
(Apr. 14, 2019  1:09 AM)DreamBlade Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2019  1:07 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Archer Hercules 0 Eternal for stamina and Cho-Z Valkyrie Zenith/8' Vortex Jolt for attack.
I thought Hercules would be better with a frame.

Not on a short Driver. The Frame would interrupt the LAD, plus the 0 Disk is already good for LAD and weight. Having a frame on an Attack combo wouldn't matter as much, since they usually have bad LAD in the first place, like Jolt.
Thanks, Guys I used both combos and came second ^^
is CHO-Z VALKYRIE better with the Zenith disk or can it use 7/0/00M/B/T as well to the same effect
(Apr. 14, 2019  9:45 AM)AURADRAGOON ZX Wrote: is CHO-Z VALKYRIE better with the Zenith disk or can it use 7/0/00M/B/T as well to the same effect

Zenith is better.
For the perfect phoenix, is the silver wing better or the original?
(Apr. 14, 2019  11:41 PM)DragonicMeister Wrote: For the perfect phoenix, is the silver wing better or the original?

I think Silver is Better since it has narrow gaps which makes it Burst less
(Apr. 15, 2019  1:47 PM)AURADRAGOON ZX Wrote: is ORB EGIS good at all?

layer is decent. The disk Outer is amazing and has one of if not the most stamina in the metagame currently. the driver is trash and a dissapointment
Hey guys what is the best Disc Frames? Thought it was already posted but couldnt find it
(Apr. 15, 2019  7:13 PM)Utoshi Wrote: Hey guys what is the best Disc Frames? Thought it was already posted but couldnt find it

It depends on the combo
(Apr. 15, 2019  7:15 PM)Utoshi Wrote: Probably just in general!
No such thing!
Garuda and Perfect Phoenix then, I have Bump on Garuda and Glaive on Phoenix, They seem to do okay but I wanted to see if there was any other ones I could use that would be better, Thanks!
(Apr. 15, 2019  7:19 PM)Utoshi Wrote: Garuda and Perfect Phoenix then, I have Bump on Garuda and Glaive on Phoenix, They seem to do okay but I wanted to see if there was any other ones I could use that would be better, Thanks!
What are the combos?
What driver is best on Drain Fafnir 0Cross?

Destroy
Atomic
Bearing