Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Apr. 04, 2019  11:38 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Apr. 04, 2019  11:28 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:

I don’t think this is the thread you meant to post it in. Also, Archer Hercules Outer Eternal.

I posted in here because it's a request for people to build combos and I only had 2 entries. Also, thanks for the combo.
(Apr. 04, 2019  11:28 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Available parts for my YouTube combo tournament (strikethrough=taken):
Layers:
Disks (no dual layer disks because they're outclassed anyway):
Frames (not required except for on the 12 Disk):
Drivers (one copy of each):
I will be crossing out the parts that you guys suggest to prevent confusion. I'm using the yellow Cho-Z promotional version of the B-09 Burst Stadium. The launchers I'll use are the original Beylauncher LR, the Long Beylauncher LR from Cho-Z Achilles (right spin only, since left gear is broken), and the Dragon Winder LR that came with Ace/Rock/Grand Dragon. Click here to watch the video that shows the exact condition of all the parts.
dH.0D.Z’
(Mar. 29, 2019  10:40 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: Okay, so I literally just jost joined WBO and I'm new to this whole "Beyblade" thing. Look I'll get straight to the point, I need some cheap burst combos. So far I have...

Hell salamander
Spiggan requiem
Boom kalzar (wrong spelling)
Under
Hunter
Operate
Zeta

And that's it. I don't mind having to buy stuff as long as it's cheap. Don't care if it's on eBay or Amazon, I just need some combos! PLZ

So, I've been thinking, should I get the cho z remodeling set and go from there, or just try to build up from what I have?
ANYONE HAS A EMPEROR FORNEUS COMBO? I DONT HAVE CROSS
(Apr. 05, 2019  3:21 PM)FrostRiderTEM Wrote: ANYONE HAS A EMPEROR FORNEUS COMBO? I DONT HAVE CROSS

eF.00B.At
i tested some combos and the results are:
DEAD HADES .00B.X' (vs CRASH RAGNARUK .4.Yr) 6 - 1 (4 over finishes, 1 burst finish vs 1 spin finish)
AIR KNIGHT .0E.At (vs WINNING VALKYRIE .0T.X') 6 - 3 (4 spin finishes, 1 burst finish (yes it did burst wV with X' on it) vs 3 over finishes )
ORB EGIS .0P.Yr (also vs WINNING VALKYRIE .0T.X') 0 - 5 (nothing vs 1 burst finish & 3 over finishes)

dH.00B.X' = great attack
aK.0E.At = good defense
oE.0P.Yr = maybe good (yard is not the best driver)

but what do you guys think?
So I have a bunch of cho z beys coming in along with Gt beys and I want a good combo for every type of beyblade and the ones I'm ordering is cho z Valkyrie,ace/grand/rock dragon, bushin ashura, slash Valkyrie, cho z Achilles, the b-128, geist Fafnir, and dead Phoenix plz help me out and thx u for ur time
(Apr. 06, 2019  1:53 PM)Evil blade 2705 Wrote: So I have a bunch of cho z beys coming in along with Gt beys and I want a good combo for every type of beyblade and the ones I'm ordering is cho z Valkyrie,ace/grand/rock dragon, bushin ashura, slash Valkyrie, cho z Achilles, the b-128, geist Fafnir, and dead Phoenix plz help me out and thx u for ur time

Cho-Z Valkyrie 8' Turn Evolution
Ace Dragon 7 Meteor Destroy/Destroy'
Buhin Ashura 0 Cross Orbit
Slash Valkyrie Blitz Xtreme/Xtreme'
Cho-Z Achilles 00 Bump Destroy
Geist Fafnir 0 Eternal
Dead/Perfect Phoenix Hurricane Atomic
Slash/Ace Valkyrie Zan/Ten Weight 00 meteor xtreme/xtreme'/destroy'

this combo is disgusting
what frames would pair well with slash valkyrie
(Apr. 07, 2019  8:27 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote: what frames would pair well with slash valkyrie

Probably Vortex or Zenith
(Apr. 07, 2019  8:29 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2019  8:27 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote: what frames would pair well with slash valkyrie

Probably Vortex or Zenith

oh yeah, i forgot those two frames would work really well with slash because it has 3 contact points which means it would work well. could i use meteor?
I think angle as well, it is 3 sided and is pretty sharp. Not sure though.
Hussainthetank, from your other Slash Valkyrie-related threads here, in Hobby Q&A, and in the B-134 Booster Slash Valkyrie.Bl.Pw 烈 thread, can I ask if you really consider any other opinions that other people are presenting if they don't include the parts from the Slash Valkyrie 00 Meteor Destroy' Zan combo you've posted about before?

To me it looks like you're continuously trying to redirect the conversations towards those parts even after people have posted differing opinions about their level of viability or posting different parts that may be more viable.

The only change in opinion I've seen you make is replacing Destroy' with Quick' even though we barely know anything about it.
Anything heavy like Meteor or Bump.

Though I prefer to use the Zenith Disk myself
(Apr. 08, 2019  2:10 PM)FrostRiderTEM Wrote: someone tell me a cho z valkyrie combo

Read this page. Here is much of choV combos.

(Apr. 07, 2019  11:03 PM)EmrysTal Wrote: Hussainthetank, from your other Slash Valkyrie-related threads here, in Hobby Q&A, and in the B-134 Booster Slash Valkyrie.Bl.Pw 烈 thread, can I ask if you really consider any other opinions that other people are presenting if they don't include the parts from the Slash Valkyrie 00 Meteor Destroy' Zan combo you've posted about before?

To me it looks like you're continuously trying to redirect the conversations towards those parts even after people have posted differing opinions about their level of viability or posting different parts that may be more viable.

The only change in opinion I've seen you make is replacing Destroy' with Quick' even though we barely know anything about it.

sorry for being an annoying idiot. I just really want to see the results that people have with the combo that recently came to my mind and their thoughts on whether it will be good in tourneys.
I need a bey combo that’ll have a fierce attack but yet not lose stamina quickly. I’ll list the beys that I have below. I’ll be battling in the stadium that was included in with the star storm battle set. I have all the parts to these beys:
Spryzen Requiem s3 0 zeta

Valtryek and Satomb that came in the star storm set
Luinor L3

Caynox C3

Dulahan (I hope I spelled it right)

Dark X Nepstrius

Quetzico Q2 from the single pack

I hope this works.

Let it rip!
~Alli ❤️
(Apr. 09, 2019  12:48 AM)Cliofan261 Wrote: I need a bey combo that’ll have a fierce attack but yet not lose stamina quickly. I’ll list the beys that I have below. I’ll be battling in the stadium that was included in with the star storm battle set. I have all the parts to these beys:

Luinor L3

Caynox C3

Dark X Nepstrius

I hope this works.

Let it rip!
~Alli ❤️

Nightmare Longinus Vortex Destroy
(Apr. 09, 2019  12:52 AM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2019  12:48 AM)Cliofan261 Wrote: I need a bey combo that’ll have a fierce attack but yet not lose stamina quickly. I’ll list the beys that I have below. I’ll be battling in the stadium that was included in with the star storm battle set. I have all the parts to these beys:

Luinor L3

Caynox C3

Dark X Nepstrius

I hope this works.

Let it rip!
~Alli ❤️

Nightmare Longinus Vortex Destroy
Wow that was quick. Thanks a bunch!
So I need some Slash Valkyrie Combos (No layer base changing) Here are the things you can use (Sorry I don't have many parts)

Disks, 12,0,8',Bl,N,1',2,13,L,Y,Z,

Frames, Vortex,Glaive,Dagger and Cross.

Drivers, Power, Sword, Evolution (Worn down ALOT), Absorb, Eternal, Operate and Spiral.

Thanks and if you want to check out my YT Channel! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqSCXDQ...tlw9tuVWRA
(Apr. 09, 2019  3:04 AM)Zeeltix Wrote: So I need some Slash Valkyrie Combos (No layer base changing) Here are the things you can use (Sorry I don't have many parts)

Disks, 12,0,8',Bl,N,1',2,13,L,Y,Z,

Frames, Vortex,Glaive,Dagger and Cross.

Drivers, Power, Sword, Evolution (Worn down ALOT), Absorb, Eternal, Operate and Spiral.

Thanks and if you want to check out my YT Channel! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqSCXDQ...tlw9tuVWRA

sV 0C Eternal or Absorb is good