"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Jan. 27, 2019  12:20 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2019  12:18 PM)Mohith0412 Wrote: How is l2 on variable? I can control it. (not too well yet, but decent control)
No LAD=Less Wins
Yes it is crazy Still, Variable has less stamina too, which can work in a few cases, but most probably  if your opponent keeps avoiding you a bit, Stamina will kill L2.

Thanks. But for some reason, my mind just keeps thinking that its a really good combo. I have tested a few times and it had a good performance, which included bursting lS on Ds. I guess i have to try it properly later.
Hello everyone, I really need two combos, one for cho z Valkyrie and one for cho z Achilles. The only things you need to take to consideration is that you can use any parts for the combo but try not to use parts you can only get from CoroCoro magazine or wbba store exclusive but if you think the combo needs one of those parts then you may add it and secondly, while they can use the same parts, I would like them to have a somewhat different combo.

Thank you in advance
(Jan. 28, 2019  7:33 AM)megablaze254 Wrote: Hello everyone, I really need two combos, one for cho z Valkyrie and one for cho z Achilles. The only things you need to take to consideration is that you can use any parts for the combo but try not to use parts you can only get from CoroCoro magazine or wbba store exclusive but if you think the combo needs one of those parts then you may add it and secondly, while they can use the same parts, I would like them to have a somewhat different combo.

Thank you in advance

czV 00V/ Zenith Jolt- broke a rP recently
czA 00/10- B/M X/Ds (I haven't recieved mine yet, but my friends from Delhi said it's good)
Can anyone build me a combo with spryzen requiem
(Jan. 30, 2019  4:49 AM)Ultra_burst726 Wrote: Can anyone build me a combo with spryzen requiem

Spryzen Requiem 0B Bearing
Hello everyone, I was hoping that you guys could build me two combos, one for cho z Valkyrie and one for cho z Achilles. Bellow are all my parts I have, but if you don’t think any of those would help with the combo, you can add parts that would be good but I’d prefer if you could just use those parts. Thanks

2 x2
3 x2
4 x4
6 x3
7 x3
8 x2
8’ x2
12 x2
Zenith

Vortex x2
Meteor x2
Bump x2
Glaive x3
Proof
Lift
Dagger
Flow
Star
Hit

Trans
Spiral
Destroy
Destroy’
Friction
Guard
Operate
Yard
Zypher
Absorb
Dimension
Bearing
Eternal
Atomic
Xtreme
Hunter’
Evolution (awakened)
Ultimate reboot
Is Dragoon Dragooon a good synchrome?
(Jan. 30, 2019  8:55 AM)megablaze254 Wrote: Hello everyone, I was hoping that you guys could build me two combos, one for cho z Valkyrie and one for cho z Achilles. Bellow are all my parts I have, but if you don’t think any of those would help with the combo, you can add parts that would be good but I’d prefer if you could just use those parts. Thanks

2 x2
3 x2
4 x4
6 x3
7 x3
8 x2
8’ x2
12 x2
Zenith

Vortex x2
Meteor x2
Bump x2
Glaive x3
Proof
Lift
Dagger
Flow
Star
Hit

Trans
Spiral
Destroy
Destroy’
Friction
Guard
Operate
Yard
Zypher
Absorb
Dimension
Bearing
Eternal
Atomic
Xtreme
Hunter’
Evolution (awakened)
Ultimate reboot

Cho-Z Valkyrie 0/00/10 Lift/Bump Destroy’/Hunter’/Eternal

Cho-Z Achilles 0/00/10 Lift/Bump Bearing/Eternal/Destroy’
Can I get a good suggestion replacement for bump
(Jan. 31, 2019  12:44 AM)Ultra_burst726 Wrote: Can I get a good suggestion replacement for bump

Meteor
(Jan. 31, 2019  12:52 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2019  12:44 AM)Ultra_burst726 Wrote: Can I get a good suggestion replacement for bump

Meteor

Thanks
(Jan. 30, 2019  3:10 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: Cho-Z Valkyrie 0/00/10 Lift/Bump Destroy’/Hunter’/Eternal

Thank you for your help but what mode on lift would you recommend for cho z Valkyrie?
Spriggan Requiem 0W Br or Spriggan Requiem 7/0/00P Xtend+
(Jan. 31, 2019  1:12 PM)megablaze254 Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2019  3:10 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: Cho-Z Valkyrie 0/00/10 Lift/Bump Destroy’/Hunter’/Eternal

Thank you for your help but what mode on lift would you recommend for cho z Valkyrie?

Either one works
Build me a combo please, got all 4D wheels, all Metal Fusion/Masters/Fury beyblades/parts and the following Zero G Parts: Dragooon, Saramanda 3x, Ifrit 3x, Goreim 2x, Orochi 2x, Behemoth, Revizer 2x, CF 2x, SA165, W145 2x, MSF 2x.

As I said, I got all Metal Fight Beyblades multiple times (3x BD145 for example) but missing some Zero G. Would like a combo of all types in normal format.

Thanks!

(Jan. 30, 2019  10:13 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: Is Dragoon Dragooon a good synchrome?

It is pretty decent on BD145RDF/F230CF if you really want to have 2 dragoons, I'd recommend Revizer/Killerken/Genbull Dragoon on that setup though
What about Bahamdia Dragoon? Is that better than dragooon Dragooon?
I was comparing two aH combos against CZ-V.10V.X, when the newer one outperforms the theoretically superior combo (in burst resistance and stamina?)

I used
- aH.5G.R (original layer, 5 disc, tW Glaive, Rising Ragnaruk's Revolve [pretty free-spinning disk])

- aH.7C.Xt+ (stamina) (Tokai layer, [B-00 A.7M.X] gold 7 disk, green Cross from Cho-Z Customize Set, and pink Xtend (dC.0T.Xt) with Xtend+ chip)

It may just be how easily the Tokai layer's bows slide out in comparison to my original aH's bows, but the Tokai layer combo seems easier to burst and/or knock around. Even Xtend+ seems like it can't help much. The Revolve-based combo, however, despite using a lighter disc, still has better burst resistance (which Xtend+ didn't really lag behind before), and seemingly better stamina (with approximately the same launch power for both combos). Neither one had a huge difference in KO resistance, but it was odd how the Tokai aH on Xtend+ (still having similar balance alongside the aH Revolve combo) seems to have worse burst resistance.

I'm guessing it's because the bows slide out more easily on the Tokai version and increases Burst rate, but it may be something else. Any advice/thoughts?
(Feb. 03, 2019  10:29 PM)Dragunix Wrote: I was comparing two aH combos against CZ-V.10V.X, when the newer one outperforms the theoretically superior combo (in burst resistance and stamina?)

I used
- aH.5G.R (original layer, 5 disc, tW Glaive, Rising Ragnaruk's Revolve [pretty free-spinning disk])

- aH.7C.Xt+ (stamina) (Tokai layer, [B-00 A.7M.X] gold 7 disk, green Cross from Cho-Z Customize Set, and pink Xtend (dC.0T.Xt) with Xtend+ chip)

It may just be how easily the Tokai layer's bows slide out in comparison to my original aH's bows, but the Tokai layer combo seems easier to burst and/or knock around. Even Xtend+ seems like it can't help much. The Revolve-based combo, however, despite using a lighter disc, still has better burst resistance (which Xtend+ didn't really lag behind before), and seemingly better stamina (with approximately the same launch power for both combos). Neither one had a huge difference in KO resistance, but it was odd how the Tokai aH on Xtend+ (still having similar balance alongside the aH Revolve combo) seems to have worse burst resistance.

I'm guessing it's because the bows slide out more easily on the Tokai version and increases Burst rate, but it may be something else. Any advice/thoughts?

Hmm, that is quite an observation. I'll be getting my own Tokai Onair ver in a day or so, and I guess the Layer may just be for collection purposes (mint condition yo). I do have 3 copies of aH (mainly bought for the Eternals), and I've found that the copy with the most loose bows tend to wobble more and get easily destabilized that one that takes a bit of strength to pull out.

Probably it's the loose gimmick that shreds the stamina down by a margin, but I won't be able to tell yet unless I compare them on a mirror match setup (or possibly time them for solo spin?)
(Feb. 03, 2019  10:29 PM)Dragunix Wrote: I was comparing two aH combos against CZ-V.10V.X, when the newer one outperforms the theoretically superior combo (in burst resistance and stamina?)

I used

Because it's using a lighter disc, it's supposed to have more burst resistance. Revolve's tighter spring significantly helps too.
Hi guys, I recently got into beyblade, and have tried and looked at a lot of good /meta combos.
Im wondering if you guys can come up with some weird/bad or good combos that do fun things. Here are some layers that i want to see:

deep chaos
arc bahamut
nightmare longinus
winning valkyrie
z achilles
emperor forneus
hazard kerbeus
shadow amaterios
revive phoenix
crash ragnaruk
beat kukulcan

I want to be exposed to a bunch of ideas! so shoot me anything crazy that i can test out!
(Feb. 04, 2019  5:14 AM)Biggster Wrote:

I used

Because it's using a lighter disc, it's supposed to have more burst resistance. Revolve's tighter spring significantly helps too.

Possibly. I've never had bursting issues or stability problems using 7 Eternal with my first aH, so I'm not too sure why. As for Xtend+, I mentioned in my above post that it didn't have a major problem with bursting either, but it's certainly possible.
I just got xcalius x3 Hasbro today. I wanted a good combo for it.

Forge disc:

Frames:
Flow
Bump
Under
Glaive
Cross
Dagger
Hit

Peformance Tip:
Zeta
Atomic
Bearing
Jaggy
Fusion
Orbit
Destroy
Nothing
Claw
Survive
Quake
Hunter
Press
Unite
Iron
Friction-S
Flugel-S
Hello everyone, I was hoping that you guys could build me two combos, one for cho z Valkyrie and one for cho z Achilles. Bellow are all my parts I have, but if you don’t think any of those would help with the combo, you can add parts that would be good but I’d prefer if you could just use those parts, thanks.
2 x2
3 x2
4 x4
6 x3
7 x3
8 x2
8’ x2
12 x2
Zenith

Vortex x2
Meteor x2
Bump x2