"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Thanks for the combo!Do you think Spryzen requiem S4 10V reboot is a good combo?
(Jan. 15, 2019  10:56 PM)ZzDragonzZ Wrote: Thanks for the combo!Do you think Spryzen requiem S4 10V reboot is a good combo?

No. If you add Cross and a stamina tip of your choosing it will be better
Would survivor be a good tip?I may get Caynox C3,so I can use bearing,but that is if i buy it.
Can anyone help me with a cho z Valkyrie and cho z Achilles combo, you can use any parts for the combo but I can’t have both of them with the same parts.
Thanks in advance
(Jan. 16, 2019  9:07 AM)megablaze254 Wrote: Can anyone help me with a cho z Valkyrie and cho z Achilles combo, you can use any parts for the combo but I can’t have both of them with the same parts.
Thanks in advance
CzV Z/ X'/Hn'/Jl
CzA 00/10/Dagger/Bump/Proof X'/Ds'
I have a tournament coming up soon and I really need help with a combo for cho z Valkyrie and cho z Achilles, they both can use any part as long as they don’t have the same part, thanks
(Jan. 16, 2019  9:45 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2019  9:07 AM)megablaze254 Wrote: Can anyone help me with a cho z Valkyrie and cho z Achilles combo, you can use any parts for the combo but I can’t have both of them with the same parts.
Thanks in advance
CzV Z/ X'/Hn'/Jl

Wow, all that work just for nothing, sad nibba hours
(Jan. 16, 2019  10:34 PM)DaJetsnake Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2019  9:45 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: CzV Z/ X'/Hn'/Jl

Wow, all that work just for nothing, sad nibba hours
I tried my best...at least you cared xD. I did my best to not include the same parts.
(Jan. 16, 2019  10:54 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2019  10:34 PM)DaJetsnake Wrote: Wow, all that work just for nothing, sad nibba hours
I tried my best...at least you cared xD. I did my best to not include the same parts.

Sorry for not responding, it didn’t show me that anyone responded so I asked again. I will try out those combos and thank you for helping

EDIT: I forgot to mention that I have destroy’ on my hell salamander combo, woild I be able to use evolution on one of them and Xtreme’ on the others or should I just get jolt?
I have a good combo it's czA 00 Dm

Ok jk try czA 13 bump atomic
13 is really good disc cause it's stays closer to layer's bottom so frames on 13 will make it harder to burst
(Jan. 16, 2019  11:57 PM)Oylspil Wrote: I have a good combo it's czA 00 Dm

Ok jk try czA 13 bump atomic
13 is really good disc cause it's stays closer to layer's bottom so frames on 13 will make it harder to burst

Aero' would have the same theoretical use, but I'm sure that it's just because of the lighter weight of the disc that makes you think that.
Hi I’m super new to beyblade but I was in Japan and I got a lot of starter sets and I’m planning to get a few disk frame pieces online. Currently I have the geist fafner w/ forge disk 8 and absorb tip, Z Achilles w forge disk 11 and Xtend tip, Archer Hercules w/ forge disk 13 and eternal tip, buster excaliber w/ forge disk 1 and sword tip and last I have 2 wonder valkalries w/ forge disk 13 and volcanic tips. Atm I only have a dagger disc frame but like i said I can order some online. Please help a newbie out. ? I would like to know if these are best paired w/ stock or if I should mix parts to make better combos. Ty in advance.
(Jan. 16, 2019  10:57 PM)megablaze254 Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2019  10:54 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: I tried my best...at least you cared xD. I did my best to not include the same parts.

Sorry for not responding, it didn’t show me that anyone responded so I asked again. I will try out those combos and thank you for helping

EDIT: I forgot to mention that I have destroy’ on my hell salamander combo, woild I be able to use evolution on one of them and Xtreme’ on the others or should I just get jolt?
No problem. CzA needs a dash driver. anyone like Hn' or X'. Dont get Jolt unless you want Bloddy Longinus.
(Jan. 17, 2019  2:48 AM)Calciferstaylit Wrote: Hi I’m super new to beyblade but I was in Japan and I got a lot of starter sets and I’m planning to get a few disk frame pieces online. Currently I have the geist fafner w/ forge disk 8 and absorb tip, Z Achilles w forge disk 11 and Xtend tip, Archer Hercules w/ forge disk 13 and eternal tip, buster excaliber w/ forge disk 1 and sword tip and last I have 2 wonder valkalries w/ forge disk 13 and volcanic tips. Atm I only have a dagger disc frame but like i said I can order some online. Please help a newbie out. ? I would like to know if these are best paired w/ stock or if I should mix parts to make better combos. Ty in advance.

The best layers you have are probably Archer Hercules, Z Achilles, and Winning Valkyrie (assuming that is Wonder Valkyrie in the post).

For discs, there isn't anything particularly excellent in your current collection. Try finding 7, 10, 0, and/or 00. Dagger can work for attack combos, but frames like Bump, Cross, Turn, Glaive, and Proof (along with Lift/Wall for spin equalizing) are superior due to weight and LAD potential in the case of Proof, Cross, and Glaive (Cross is the best of the three for that IMO).

As for drivers/tips, Eternal is the best one you have at the moment. Xtend+ is better than regular Xtend, but requires a Xtend+ chip (B-123 Long Beylauncher Set, which comes with a good launcher and some nice launcher grip stuff).

Z Achilles and Buster Xcalibur are also good for attack, but are lighter than Winning Valkyrie, which works better against opposite spin anyways. 

String launchers are always a good addition, so as mentioned above, the long beylauncher set is really good, as well as the long beylauncher l set. Cho-Z Achilles (which comes with 00) includes a Long Beylauncher LR (reportedly a fantastic launcher).

Other good purchases include Cho-Z Valkyrie, the Cho-Z Customize Set, Hell Salamander, WBBA's B-00 Archer Hercules 10C.A', and Revive Phoenix. Dead Phoenix is also coming soon, and Air Knight seems promising. Dead Hades is a good buy as well, but is expensive (Random Booster prize); you may want to find a deal for just the layer (ask me or infinite.zero for the link)

Triple Booster Set (Cho-Z) is great as well, with Atomic, Destroy, and Bearing
(Jan. 13, 2019  9:55 PM)DreamBlade Wrote: i wanted a combo for all the god/cho-z layers i have.  I'm using a string launcher and its a bit slower than my ripcord. other than that, thats all.
Layers:
Emperor Forneus
Legend Spriggan
Z Achilles
Hell Salmander
Twin Nemesis
Luinor L3
Balkesh B3
Valtryek V3
Fafnir F3
Hazard Kerbeus
Khalzar K3
Jinnus J3

Forge disc:

Frames:
Flow
Bump
Under
Glaive
Cross
Dagger
Hit

Peformance Tip:
Zeta
Atomic
Bearing
Jaggy
Ultimate Reboot
Fusion
Orbit
Destroy
Nothing
Operate
Claw
Survive
Quake
Hunter
Press
Unite
Reboot

Why is nobody getting a combo for me yet. My patience is getting tested. And I can't wait any longer.
(Jan. 18, 2019  10:19 PM)DreamBlade Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2019  9:55 PM)DreamBlade Wrote: i wanted a combo for all the god/cho-z layers i have.  I'm using a string launcher and its a bit slower than my ripcord. other than that, thats all.
Layers:
Emperor Forneus
Legend Spriggan
Z Achilles
Hell Salmander
Twin Nemesis
Luinor L3
Balkesh B3
Valtryek V3
Fafnir F3
Hazard Kerbeus
Khalzar K3
Jinnus J3

Forge disc:

Frames:
Flow
Bump
Under
Glaive
Cross
Dagger
Hit

Peformance Tip:
Zeta
Atomic
Bearing
Jaggy
Ultimate Reboot
Fusion
Orbit
Destroy
Nothing
Operate
Claw
Survive
Quake
Hunter
Press
Unite
Reboot

Why is nobody getting a combo for me yet. My patience is getting tested. And I can't wait any longer.
hS 0C/B Br
eF 7 Br
B3 0C At
eF 7/0/C At
(Jan. 18, 2019  10:19 PM)DreamBlade Wrote:
Layers:
Emperor Forneus
Legend Spriggan
Z Achilles
Hell Salmander
Twin Nemesis
Luinor L3
Balkesh B3
Valtryek V3
Fafnir F3
Hazard Kerbeus
Khalzar K3
Jinnus J3

Forge disc:

Frames:
Flow
Bump
Under
Glaive
Cross
Dagger
Hit

Peformance Tip:
Zeta
Atomic
Bearing
Jaggy
Ultimate Reboot
Fusion
Orbit
Destroy
Nothing
Operate
Claw
Survive
Quake
Hunter
Press
Unite
Reboot

Put 0 Bump and Bearing on them. Problem solved
(Jun. 01, 2011  8:34 AM)Xlr8 Wrote: one of my friends want a combo to be build which can beat earth eagle 145 wd which his brother owns he has nearly all hasbro beys ( he don't own legend series beys ).

I find Quetziko Q2s energy layer to be really good even against attack beys, I’ve tried various combinations and it works well with the standard attack tip and the forge ring that comes with Quetz

You should probably post another one of these seeing as there is 1300 pages lol
(Jan. 18, 2019  10:50 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2019  10:19 PM)DreamBlade Wrote: Why is nobody getting a combo for me yet. My patience is getting tested. And I can't wait any longer.
hS 0C/B Br
eF 7 Br
B3 0C At
eF 7/0/C At

Salamander's burst resistance is horrible on bearing.

(Jan. 18, 2019  11:11 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2019  10:19 PM)DreamBlade Wrote: Why is nobody getting a combo for me yet. My patience is getting tested. And I can't wait any longer.

Put 0 Bump and Bearing on them. Problem solved

I did same thing but different
 I used luinor l3 bump bearing.
With the new Burst Classic Format coming around I was wondering what combos I can make with the parts I got all of what I'm going to say are Hasbro while 1 is Takara Tomy.
Also feel free to let me know what combo there could be I could look into getting parts for.

Layers:
Diomedes D2
Valtryek V2
Valtryek V3
Wyvron W2
Xcalius
Doomscizor D3
Kerbeus K2
Satomb S3
Wolborg (TT)

Discs:
Limited
Nine
Boost
Triple
Force

Drivers (All of these are for Hasbro):
Variable
Accel
Merge
Iron
Reboot
Trans
Hunter
Xtreme
Press
Loop
Survive
Flugel
Spiral

Drivers (TT):
Basically all Cho-Z Drivers (except Yard, Jolt, & Zephyr' & Zeta' both of which are banned anyway)
Destroy
Bearing
(Jan. 19, 2019  1:51 AM)DreamBlade Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2019  10:50 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: hS 0C/B Br
eF 7 Br
B3 0C At
eF 7/0/C At

Salamander's burst resistance is horrible on bearing.

(Jan. 18, 2019  11:11 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: Put 0 Bump and Bearing on them. Problem solved

If Salamander's burst resistance is so bad on Br to the point that it bursts against say aH, then that's bad, but I don't think I've seen or heard that happen. Maybe you got a bad mold hS or the teeth wore out. If you're worried about it being weak against attack types, there. are. other. beys. in. a. deck, don't expect it to be all that strong against dedicated attackers; not every bey is Sr in which it's almost perfect all around
(Jan. 19, 2019  3:48 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2019  1:51 AM)DreamBlade Wrote: Salamander's burst resistance is horrible on bearing.

If Salamander's burst resistance is so bad on Br to the point that it bursts against say aH, then that's bad, but I don't think I've seen or heard that happen. Maybe you got a bad mold hS or the teeth wore out. If you're worried about it being weak against attack types, there. are. other. beys. in. a. deck, don't expect it to be all that strong against dedicated attackers; not every bey is Sr in which it's almost perfect all around

Oh ok. Also my z achillies is starting to get loose. One piece of the metal is loose.
(Jan. 19, 2019  4:11 AM)DreamBlade Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2019  3:48 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote: If Salamander's burst resistance is so bad on Br to the point that it bursts against say aH, then that's bad, but I don't think I've seen or heard that happen. Maybe you got a bad mold hS or the teeth wore out. If you're worried about it being weak against attack types, there. are. other. beys. in. a. deck, don't expect it to be all that strong against dedicated attackers; not every bey is Sr in which it's almost perfect all around

Oh ok. Also my z achillies is starting to get loose. One piece of the metal is loose.

Yeah, that's fairly normal i guess, sorry if i came off a bit harsh
I’m trying to come up with a good combo with Blizzard X Gainons energy layer.
(Jan. 20, 2019  1:49 AM)CAP7A1N Wrote: I’m trying to come up with a good combo with Blizzard X Gainons energy layer.

Gaianon 7G. At