"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
? I was just asking if you could lend me parts........
(Dec. 28, 2018  7:56 PM)StrikersThunder Wrote: ? I was just asking if you could lend me parts........

(Dec. 28, 2018  7:57 PM)Oylspil Wrote: O my goodness how RUDE

You two good? Strikers you asked what you should buy to improve your chances, and that's basically it. When is this tourney happening? If it's happening later, you could buy Archer Hercules from Amazon to improve your chances
Oh then get the cho z Valkyrie and the vice leopard red
k thx keep checking the list and lemme know!

KEI IS GOING DOWN
This isn't the place to have a chat
My guys this ain't discord, if you're gonna have a chat, do it in the right thread
Anything new that can help?

hey guys can you give me the best Beyblade combination using this link https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BzEX...c8kag/edit
in the budget of 50$
Can you pick up a aH before the tournament?
yup, you can

Do u know any combos that can help moi win
A little on the pricey side, but aH 7/0C Xt+ and cR 8’B Ds’ will most likely beat most combos used at the tournament. Try to pick up aH 10C A’. It’s pretty good stock and comes with very useful parts. Just slap Xt+ on it and you have a fighting chance XD.
can you say all that and mention it witht he beyblade it comes from
Do you have a 7 and cross?

Ds’ comes with shelter regulus 8’B from RBV12
Hey! I wanna try some combos, here are my parts:

Layers: Genesis Valkyrie (Hasbro), (just to make you sure it Hasbro for some reason), Satomb (Hasbro), Nepstrius N2 (Hasbro), Hyrus H2 (Hasbro), Spryzen (Hasbro), Xcalius X3 (Hasbro), Garuda G3 (Hasbro) Z Achilles (TT)

Disks: 9, 2, Vertical, Heavy, Yell, 1, 11, 8

Frames: Vortex, Glaive, Flow

Driver: Reboot, Loop, Zephyr, Needle, Defense, Iron, Flugel, Xtend

Make the combos for each type thank!

Tomorrow I'm getting new parts which means i brought the cho-z customize set so I will come here again
(Dec. 29, 2018  4:54 AM)PhoenixNeo Wrote: Hey! I wanna try some combos, here are my parts:

Layers:  Genesis Valkyrie (Hasbro), (just to make you sure it Hasbro for some reason), Satomb (Hasbro), Nepstrius N2 (Hasbro), Hyrus H2 (Hasbro), Spryzen (Hasbro), Xcalius X3  (Hasbro), Garuda G3 (Hasbro) Z Achilles (TT)

Tomorrow I'm getting new parts which means i brought the cho-z customize set so I will come here again

Try : X3.1.Zephyr , G3.Yell.Needle/Zephyr ( You shouldn't use TT parts with Hasbro parts , they might break if fused together )
(Dec. 29, 2018  7:08 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2018  4:54 AM)PhoenixNeo Wrote: Hey! I wanna try some combos, here are my parts:

Layers:  Genesis Valkyrie (Hasbro), (just to make you sure it Hasbro for some reason), Satomb (Hasbro), Nepstrius N2 (Hasbro), Hyrus H2 (Hasbro), Spryzen (Hasbro), Xcalius X3  (Hasbro), Garuda G3 (Hasbro) Z Achilles (TT)

Try : X3.1.Zephyr , G3.Yell.Needle/Zephyr ( You shouldn't use TT parts with Hasbro parts , they might break if fused together )
yeah I know, anyways thank, for some reason i put it in here

Layers: Genesis Valkyrie (Hasbro), (just to make you sure it Hasbro for some reason), Satomb (Hasbro), Nepstrius N2 (Hasbro), Hyrus H2 (Hasbro), Spryzen (Hasbro), Xcalius X3 (Hasbro), Garuda G3 (Hasbro) Z Achilles (TT)

(Dec. 29, 2018  4:27 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:

Cool! thank you for the combos
(Dec. 29, 2018  4:46 PM)PhoenixNeo Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2018  4:27 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:
Cool! thank you for the combos

Some of them aren’t good but they are your best for the specific category
(Dec. 29, 2018  5:49 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2018  4:46 PM)PhoenixNeo Wrote: Cool! thank you for the combos

Some of them aren’t good but they are your best for the specific category

Yeah, I need to get good parts can you tell what good parts I need to buy
(Dec. 29, 2018  5:53 PM)PhoenixNeo Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2018  5:49 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: Some of them aren’t good but they are your best for the specific category

Yeah, I need to get good parts can you tell what good parts I need to buy

Since you’re already getting the Cho-Z Customize Set, I only recommend Archer Hercules and/or Hell Salamander. Although Cho-Z Valkyrie would probably be a good idea too
(Dec. 29, 2018  5:56 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2018  5:53 PM)PhoenixNeo Wrote: Yeah, I need to get good parts can you tell what good parts I need to buy

Since you’re already getting the Cho-Z Customize Set, I only recommend Archer Hercules and/or Hell Salamander. Although Cho-Z Valkyrie would probably be a good idea too

Ok
0 or 7 on aH _C Xt+?