"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Jun. 30, 2018  4:10 PM)MrBlade Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2018  3:53 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: lS.5c.Trans (Attack Mode)

Which spin direction would best for this combo?

Right spin has the best success I read
the best u have is Legend Spryzen S3 5 Cross Iron/Merge. if you are using merge, make sure it is new and mint condition. cant u buy takara tomy beys?
(Jun. 30, 2018  10:34 PM)@ya.dama Wrote: the best u have is Legend Spryzen S3 5 Cross Iron/Merge. if you are using merge, make sure it is new and mint condition. cant u buy takara tomy beys?

1. Ok I'll try out Iron or Merge.
2. My Merge is new and mint condition I just found lS yesterday.
3. I can buy TT beys but I found this while I was in Game Stop and I never seen it in stores before and Legend Spryzen one of my favorite god beys so I decided to get it while its there.
What combo do you use for Bloody Longinus? My bL7meteor jolt bursts hS combos like 2 Times out of 10... I thought it supposed to be good against left spin beys. I'm a bit disappointed so far
(Jul. 02, 2018  2:35 PM)darksidemoon Wrote: What combo do you use for Bloody Longinus? My bL7meteor jolt bursts hS combos like 2 Times out of 10... I thought it supposed to be good against left spin beys. I'm a bit disappointed so far

maybe you cant control ur combo yet? try using a new variable as it has much more control over jolt/xtreme but sacrifices a bit of attack power
Hi I have a a storm dragoon from what’s the best attack combo should I use
(Jul. 02, 2018  2:35 PM)darksidemoon Wrote: What combo do you use for Bloody Longinus? My bL7meteor jolt bursts hS combos like 2 Times out of 10... I thought it supposed to be good against left spin beys. I'm a bit disappointed so far

Same combo but mine is freaking crazy I have the power to control it, I'm the Mysterious Dragon Master.
(Jul. 02, 2018  11:48 PM)Bcsol17 Wrote: Hi I have a a storm dragoon from what’s the best attack combo should I use

Do you have a list of every part you own?
(Jul. 02, 2018  11:56 PM)leosama Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2018  11:48 PM)Bcsol17 Wrote: Hi I have a a storm dragoon from what’s the best attack combo should I use
I have seven 6 8 orbit trans vareable x atomic
(Jul. 03, 2018  12:05 AM)Bcsol17 Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2018  11:56 PM)leosama Wrote: I have seven 6 8 orbit trans vareable x atomic

Put it on your layer for all these combos

Attack : 7 Xtreme (x is abbreviation for Xtreme so I’m guessing u have it)
Defense / Stamina: 7 Atomic
(Jul. 03, 2018  12:20 AM)leosama Wrote: Thanks I’ll try it 

Put it on stamina for all these combos

Attack : 7 Xtreme (x is abbreviation for Xtreme so I’m guessing u have it)
Defense / Stamina: 7 Atomic
New Beyblader/low IQ brainlet and his little brother here looking to build good combinations. We don’t have a lot of parts, so we won’t even bother listing them. We just want to know winning combinations and build our collection in the process of building these combinations.

1. I’m looking to build a Hell Salamander combination. I’ve looked around on the wiki, and from what I can gather, a defense-stamina combination is very good, but I could be totally wrong.

The wiki gives good combinations but “Hell Salamander can be used in the Defense/Stamina combination Hell Salamander (Defense Mode) 0/2/4/5/7 Cross/Glaive/Bump Atomic/Orbit/Yard,” gives me far too many choices seeing as I am so new to Beyblade combination building. I read up on all the parts and the only conclusion that I could come to is “Yeah. They all good.” I know there won’t be a set-in-stone best combination, but if someone could share one of the best combinations or narrow down all of those aforementioned choices, that would be greatly appreciated. Additionally, the wiki states that Salamander is good in a variety of different archetypes, so if anyone knows about those, please go over those as well, as I’d hate to overlook them.

2. My little brother wants to build a Winnign Valkyrie combination. Again, the wiki gives only a very general list of good parts, and I’m sure my little brother would be pleased if somebody could narrow those down or just give him a combination.

Little bro also likes the idea of stationary attack types, so if anyone could give him a Winning Valkyrie stationary attack combination, he’d be overjoyed.

3. I purchased Legend Spriggan, as it is my favorite Beyblade in terms of appearance, and I found the tournament-winning combination of Legend Spriggan, 7, Meteor, Xtreme. However, this combinations is from a thread from about a year ago and I wanted to know if this combination was still relevant. Could someone give me the current best Legend Spriggan combination.

I know this is a lot and I’d be extremely grateful for any constructive comments and/or suggestions I receive. Thank you in advance!
@[Ranch+Kerbeus]
Which parts do you have? You didn’t list any, so I’m gonna make combos for you and assume you have all parts?
hS 7 Bump Bearing
wV 0 Metoer Atomic
lS is irrelevant but u can make lS (if you can’t use 7 or 0 use 4 or 2) Xtreme for an attack combo.
(Jul. 04, 2018  3:08 AM)leosama Wrote: @[Ranch+Kerbeus]
Which parts do you have? You didn’t list any, so I’m gonna make combos for you and assume you have all parts?
hS 7 Bump Bearing
wV 0 Metoer Atomic
lS is irrelevant but u can make lS (if you can’t use 7 or 0 use 4 or 2) Xtreme for an attack combo.

For Tomy parts, I only have Legend Spriggan and my brother only has Winning Valkyrie. I’m asking for good combinations in order to plan our next purchases.
(Jul. 04, 2018  5:24 AM)Ranch+Kerbeus Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2018  3:08 AM)leosama Wrote: @[Ranch+Kerbeus]
hS 7 Bump Bearing
wV 0 Metoer Atomic

For Tomy parts, I only have Legend Spriggan and my brother only has Winning Valkyrie. I’m asking for good combinations in order to plan our next purchases.
Bolder parts are parts I think youll find useful ::)o change to us ebay, just delete the .au 
Sieg Xcalibur 5 Bump Atomic $27 AUD

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]https://m.ebay.com.au/itm/Takara-Tomy-Be...nav=SEARCH[/font][/font]

Emperor Forneus 0 Yard $27 AUD
https://m.ebay.com.au/itm/Real-Takara-To...nav=SEARCH

Hell Salamander 12 Operate $34 AUD
https://m.ebay.com.au/itm/Takara-Tomy-Be...r=1&_rdt=1

Bearing comes in a $70-80 AUD Set, so think about this one later.
(Jul. 04, 2018  2:57 AM)Ranch+Kerbeus Wrote: New Beyblader/low IQ brainlet and his little brother here looking to build good combinations. We don’t have a lot of parts, so we won’t even bother listing them. We just want to know winning combinations and build our collection in the process of building these combinations.

1. I’m looking to build a Hell Salamander combination. I’ve looked around on the wiki, and from what I can gather, a defense-stamina combination is very good, but I could be totally wrong.

The wiki gives good combinations but “Hell Salamander can be used in the Defense/Stamina combination Hell Salamander (Defense Mode) 0/2/4/5/7 Cross/Glaive/Bump Atomic/Orbit/Yard,” gives me far too many choices seeing as I am so new to Beyblade combination building. I read up on all the parts and the only conclusion that I could come to is “Yeah. They all good.” I know there won’t be a set-in-stone best combination, but if someone could share one of the best combinations or narrow down all of those aforementioned choices, that would be greatly appreciated. Additionally, the wiki states that Salamander is good in a variety of different archetypes, so if anyone knows about those, please go over those as well, as I’d hate to overlook them.

2. My little brother wants to build a Winnign Valkyrie combination. Again, the wiki gives only a very general list of good parts, and I’m sure my little brother would be pleased if somebody could narrow those down or just give him a combination.

Little bro also likes the idea of stationary attack types, so if anyone could give him a Winning Valkyrie stationary attack combination, he’d be overjoyed.

3. I purchased Legend Spriggan, as it is my favorite Beyblade in terms of appearance, and I found the tournament-winning combination of Legend Spriggan, 7, Meteor, Xtreme. However, this combinations is from a thread from about a year ago and I wanted to know if this combination was still relevant. Could someone give me the current best Legend Spriggan combination.

I know this is a lot and I’d be extremely grateful for any constructive comments and/or suggestions I receive. Thank you in advance!

all the competitive parts you own? and are they all takara or hasbro?
(Jul. 04, 2018  1:19 PM)@ya.dama Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2018  2:57 AM)Ranch+Kerbeus Wrote: New Beyblader/low IQ brainlet and his little brother here looking to build good combinations. We don’t have a lot of parts, so we won’t even bother listing them. We just want to know winning combinations and build our collection in the process of building these combinations.

all the competitive parts you own? and are they all takara or hasbro?

My brother and I originally started our combination with Hasbro, as it was what was sold in stores, but then looked in to Tomy and competitive Beyblade. We sort of restarted our collection by purchasing Legend Spriggan and Winning Valkyrie and the parts from those Beyblades are alll of the Tomy Pittsburgh we have thus far. (Legend Spriggan, 7, Merge, Winning Valkyrie, 12, Volcanic) We’re not really looking to build combinations with what we have, but to decide our next purchases with these winning combinations.

(Jul. 04, 2018  6:19 AM)leosama Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2018  5:24 AM)Ranch+Kerbeus Wrote: For Tomy parts, I only have Legend Spriggan and my brother only has Winning Valkyrie. I’m asking for good combinations in order to plan our next purchases.
Bolder parts are parts I think youll find useful :Smileo change to us ebay, just delete the .au 

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]https://m.ebay.com.au/itm/Takara-Tomy-Be...nav=SEARCH[/font][/font]

Dang. You’ve really spoiled me in terms of help over the past few weeks. ? Thank you so much! Just a couple of other things:

What’s a good mobile attack combo for Winning Valkyrie?

What disc frame would be best for Legend Spriggan. Are Meteor and Vortex still the best or is there a better choice now?

(Jul. 04, 2018  6:19 AM)leosama Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2018  5:24 AM)Ranch+Kerbeus Wrote: For Tomy parts, I only have Legend Spriggan and my brother only has Winning Valkyrie. I’m asking for good combinations in order to plan our next purchases.
Bolder parts are parts I think youll find useful :Smileo change to us ebay, just delete the .au 

Additionally, I read up on Bearing and the wiki made it seem mediocre. I don’t know if it was the writing or if I read into it wrong, but I’m probably pretty confused. Is the Salamander combo you suggested more geared towards defense or stamina and is Bearing the best tip?
ranch, if you are new and trying to build combos
the wiki will only help so much

i respect the wiki and the information it provides
however this thread is where you find combos based on knowledge:
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Winning...pid1445555

every part has tradeoffs and bearing is no different
however for what bearing is designed to do, it’s the best right now (vs. opposite spin, great LAD, good/great stamina)

you want parts that give you specific advantages against specific risks
there is no absolute dominator that beats everything, so an inherent weaknesses do not necessarily mean mediocrity
(Jul. 04, 2018  2:46 PM)RedPanda2 Wrote: ranch, if you are new and trying to build combos
the wiki will only help so much

i respect the wiki and the information it provides
however this thread is where you find combos based on knowledge:
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Winning...pid1445555

every part has tradeoffs and bearing is no different
however for what bearing is designed to do, it’s the best right now (vs. opposite spin, great LAD, good/great stamina)

you want parts that give you specific advantages against specific risks
there is no absolute dominator that beats everything, so a inherent weaknesses do not necessarily mean mediocrity

Oh, thank you. I guess I was just reading in incorrectly.
@[Ranch+Kerbeus] wV 7/0 Meteor (optional) Xtreme
(Jul. 04, 2018  10:38 PM)leosama Wrote: @[Ranch+Kerbeus] wV 7/0 Meteor (optional) Xtreme

Thanks. Is Meteor still best for Legend Spriggan?
(Jul. 05, 2018  12:12 AM)Ranch+Kerbeus Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2018  10:38 PM)leosama Wrote: @[Ranch+Kerbeus] wV 7/0 Meteor (optional) Xtreme

Thanks. Is Meteor still best for Legend Spriggan?

for all attack combos
(Jul. 05, 2018  12:34 AM)leosama Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2018  12:12 AM)Ranch+Kerbeus Wrote: Thanks. Is Meteor still best for Legend Spriggan?

for all attack combos

Big thank.
bJ (some cirular disk) tower

idk if this was here already but felt right to write.