"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Apr. 21, 2018  9:02 PM)Squirt111 Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2018  5:57 PM)Force Blader Wrote: I just got Luinor L2 and the recolor of Fafnir F3 (which comes with 7 cross Survive) yesterday, so yeah, I do.

F3 7 cross revolve?

I agree f3 7 cross revolve might be a good combo.
(Apr. 21, 2018  4:06 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: You could try Deathscyther 7 Cross Gyro.
Thanks , would love to try it against alter chronos 7meteor trans but we only have one 7 disc.

(Apr. 21, 2018  4:47 AM)RichieBoi Wrote: Not much I could help you with, I suggest getting Obelisk Odin for its extreme driver for Legend Spriggan 7Meteor extreme, you could also get tornado wyvron through a random booster volume 6 for alter cronos 4 glaive atomic
Hmm time for another round of beyhunting..  could we sub atomic and extreme for a driver that we currently have? If so, which one? Thanks!
(Apr. 22, 2018  3:30 PM)Floydgoro Wrote: Hmm time for another round of beyhunting..  could we sub atomic and extreme for a driver that we currently have? If so, which one? Thanks!

I think that closest thing to Atomic you currently have is Gyro. I also think that Hold might be your best attack driver currently.
Help me 
Layers 
Drigger smash burst 
God Valkyrie 
Disc
6 w vortex 
Central 
Tips 
Nothing 
Reboot
Bought a few b-80s and added the FF to our collection:

Exceed Evil Eye G.At b-80 02
Fang Fenrir 6g.l b-80 07
Beast Behemoth 4c.w b-80 08

I also updated the original post.

(Apr. 21, 2018  3:49 AM)Floydgoro Wrote: Hello, my kid and I are new to beyblade. We have scoured numerous malls and purchased a few beys. My kid wants to join a tournament in our local toy store which will be held in a few weeks. I just have no clue on which combinations he should use for the tourney. We have been trying for a bit but our collection isn't big enough to get a definite combination. So, if its allowed, I would like to take in some suggestions on combos based from the beys we currently have.

Takara-tomy:

Deathscyther oval accel b-12
Beast behemoth h.h. b-63
Xeno xcalibur m.i. b-48
Dark deathscyther vertical gyro b-61 07
Psychic phantom 6cross spiral b-80 05
Fang Fenrir 6g.l b-80 07
Alter chronos 6meteor trans b-82
Legend spriggan 7mr b-86

So far, alter chronos 7meteor trans had worked best from our tests. Would love to get more combinations from our collection.
Do you want a combo made? If you do, make sure you add something like “make me a combo “ in the title, so we know what you need at a glance.

Reboot doesn’t seem like the best option to go with, try something with the Nothing Driver. It can catch the tornado ridge if hard launched.
aB.8G.Br Does that sound like a good combo? I mean I feel like I should use 7, but should I?
i need help with my nL, and need a combo. All parts are allowed, but please. cut down on the price. Thanks!
(Apr. 25, 2018  12:35 AM)Luinor king Wrote: i need help with my nL, and need a combo. All parts are allowed, but please. cut down on the price. Thanks!

Wait for Luinor L3 to come out in America, and you'll easily get yourself a good attack combo for L3.
Thankful ppl I'm new to posting so thx for letting me know
So I recently got Dou Uranus and L’drago Guardian thanks to Jonahblader13 and I came up with MF Dou Cancer Bearing Drive which is surprisingly better than phantom gemios Bearing Drive and I also came up with L’drago Guardian LW105RF. But I want to know what would be better than Cancer and LW105?
I need a good nightmare longinus
(Apr. 26, 2018  4:17 AM)Crimson Chin Wrote: I need a good nightmare longinus

Nightmare Longinus .Bump.Xtreme

nL.B/M/S.H/X/Ds/At are good
(Apr. 25, 2018  8:08 AM)Jaivv247 Wrote: Thankful ppl I'm new to posting so thx for letting me know

no problem dude Grin
Hello, can u list the A chips in god?

please thanks!
(Apr. 26, 2018  11:59 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:

Nightmare Longinus .Bump.Xtreme

I dont have tt xtreme but I do have hunter
Hello, it's me again. We went to another tourney and lost to a tornado Wyvern 4g.at. Many bladers were using the default tornado Wyvern configs, and it would be likely to run into one on next week's tourney. We would like to have a bey that counters tW but we are not getting any results so far.  Here are our beys:

Takara-tomy:

Beast behemoth h.h. b-63
Xeno xcalibur m.i. b-48
Fang Fenrir 6g.l b-80 07
Killer deathscyther 2v. Hunter
Legend spriggan 7mr b-86

We are allowed to have 3 beys for the tourney, our beys are: aC.4g.at, tW.4g.at, ls.7m.hunter

Ls.7m.hunter seems to get the best chance against tw but we are not getting consistent results with 50% win rate. Any advice would be helpful. Thanks in advance.
(Apr. 29, 2018  4:45 AM)Floydgoro Wrote: Hello, it's me again. We went to another tourney and lost to a tornado Wyvern 4g.at. Many bladers were using the default tornado Wyvern configs, and it would be likely to run into one on next week's tourney. We would like to have a bey that counters tW but we are not getting any results so far.  Here are our beys:

Takara-tomy:

Beast behemoth h.h. b-63
Xeno xcalibur m.i. b-48
Fang Fenrir 6g.l b-80 07
Legend spriggan 7mr b-86

We are allowed to have 3 beys for the tourney, our beys are: aC.4g.at, tW.4g.at, ls.7m.hunter

Ls.7m.hunter seems to get the best chance against tw but we are not getting consistent results with 50% win rate. Any advice would be helpful. Thanks in advance.

For what you have: Alter Chronos 4 glaive atomic would be good, I do suggest using Ls 7Vortex Hunter and Beast Behemoth 2 meteor accel
(Apr. 29, 2018  5:17 AM)RichieBoi Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2018  4:45 AM)Floydgoro Wrote: Hello, it's me again. We went to another tourney and lost to a tornado Wyvern 4g.at. Many bladers were using the default tornado Wyvern configs, and it would be likely to run into one on next week's tourney. We would like to have a bey that counters tW but we are not getting any results so far.  Here are our beys:

Takara-tomy:

Beast behemoth h.h. b-63
Xeno xcalibur m.i. b-48
Fang Fenrir 6g.l b-80 07
Legend spriggan 7mr b-86

For what you have: Alter Chronos 4 glaive atomic would be good, I do suggest using Ls 7Vortex Hunter and Beast Behemoth 2 meteor accel

Tornado Wyvern outspins ac.4g.at 90% of the time. Will try the other 2 combos you mentioned. Thanks.
To beat Tw I suggest you get a takara tomy xtreme and do Ls 7m xtreme

I also suggest you get the god remodeling set for some top tier parts. And if you do decide to get it, let me know so that I can give you some combos

Oh and 2 things, get spriggan requiem and you should always have an attack,defense,and stamina combos at tournaments
(Apr. 30, 2018  4:21 PM)Crimson Chin Wrote: To beat Tw I suggest you get a takara tomy xtreme and do Ls 7m xtreme

I also suggest you get the god remodeling set for some top tier parts. And if you do decide to get it, let me know so that I can give you some combos

Oh and 2 things, get spriggan requiem and you should always have an attack,defense,and stamina combos at tournaments

We're are only allowed to use locally purchased parts for the tourney. Xtreme is hard to find here since previously released beys are out of stock. God customize and sR isn't available here yet. The beys I don't have yet from the latest that I can easily get are:
Blaze Ragnarok
Kries Satan
God Valkyrie