"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Jan. 05, 2018  12:53 AM)Bananareaper Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2018  12:51 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: Ark Bahamut 2/4/7 Glaive/Cross Atomic/Orbit is your best bet. Still won't be very good though

then what of a drain fafnir?

Drain Fafnir 2/4/7 Glaive/Cross Atomic
(Jan. 05, 2018  1:07 AM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2018  12:53 AM)Bananareaper Wrote: then what of a drain fafnir?

Drain Fafnir 2/4/7 Glaive/Cross Atomic

don't have glaive and i am using cross for another combo. any alternatives?
What's the best combos (and a counter for drain fafnir:tt version)for each type I can make? (It's all hasbeys)
K2.l.p
X2.m.i.
V2.b.v
D2.f.j
R2.g.r.
O2.t.x.
N.a.z.
R.h.s.
U2.d.n.
V.w.a.
V2 layer x1
Knuckle x1
Unite x1
The best counter would have to be D2.G.R
(Jan. 05, 2018  4:50 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote: The best counter would have to be D2.G.R

Soo, what of the other types (attack, defense,stamina,balance)

(Jan. 05, 2018  7:47 AM)Bananareaper Wrote: any good combos with inferno Ifrit?

Triple xtreme
You could try V2 K X
Guys I need help and I do apologize I am a noob so I don't know what the parts are called. Here we go on the list of beyblades I have.
Roktavor R1
Doomscizor D1
Victory Valtryek V2
Storm Spriggan S2
Xeno Xcalibur X2
Quad Quetziko Q2
Wyrvon W1
I plan to play in the Victory Valtryek and Storm Spriggan hasbro stadium.
My best attempt at a stamina combo was Roktavor and then Wyvron's metal along with its tip. 
Looking for every type of Beyblade (attack stamina etc) and all of these are Hasbro.
(Jan. 05, 2018  10:33 PM)SprintBoost Wrote: Guys I need help and I do apologize I am a noob so I don't know what the parts are called. Here we go on the list of beyblades I have.
Roktavor R1
Doomscizor D1
Victory Valtryek V2
Storm Spriggan S2
Xeno Xcalibur X2
Quad Quetziko Q2
Wyrvon W1
I plan to play in the Victory Valtryek and Storm Spriggan hasbro stadium.
My best attempt at a stamina combo was Roktavor and then Wyvron's metal along with its tip. 
Looking for every type of Beyblade (attack stamina etc) and all of these are Hasbro.

Attack v2.k.v
Defense Q2.h.p.
Stamina: w.a.s.
(Jan. 05, 2018  10:51 PM)K1D Wrote: Attack v2.k.v
Defense Q2.h.p.
Stamina: w.a.s.
@[SprintBoost] just to simplify the above combos since you don't know the part names.
Attack: Victory Valtryek V2s top (Layer) and bottom (Driver) with the metal part (Disc) of Storm Spriggan.
Defense: Quad Quetziko Q2 layer and driver with the disc from Roktavor.
Stamina: Wyrvon layer and disc with the driver from Roktavor.
Here is a parts list for future reference. The list shows the part names, abbreviations, and pictures. http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_B...stem_parts
Hello everybody! I have created this combo:
Ar triple wing
Wd ten heavy
Neo right SG + hmc
Defense grip base (tip inverted)
Is it OK or it needs to be improved somehow?
Thank you
(Jan. 06, 2018  6:13 PM)bblader90 Wrote: Hello everybody! I have created this combo:
Ar triple wing
Wd ten heavy
Neo right SG + hmc
Thank you

Maybe replace the hmc with a plastic core?
(Jan. 06, 2018  6:47 PM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2018  6:13 PM)bblader90 Wrote: Hello everybody! I have created this combo:
Ar triple wing
Wd ten heavy
Neo right SG + hmc
Thank you

Maybe replace the hmc with a plastic core?

Depends, plastic core and hmc each have their own strengths, juse depends if you want longer rotation or better defense(taking hits without slowing)
(Jan. 06, 2018  7:04 PM)K1D Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2018  6:47 PM)dt1000 Wrote: Maybe replace the hmc with a plastic core?

Depends, plastic core and hmc each have their own strengths, juse depends if you want longer rotation or better defense(taking hits without slowing)

Plastic Cores are better for upper attack and smash attack, so they would be preferred in that combo.
Thanks for your answers! My target is to hit the opponent without too much recoil and loss of rpm. So good at attack but with enhanced stamina... Do you think this could work?

OK, so i'll get a right spin gear and a ten wide. Do you aggree?
(Jan. 06, 2018  7:20 PM)bblader90 Wrote: Thanks for your answers! My target is to hit the opponent without too much recoil and loss of rpm. So good at attack but with enhanced stamina... Do you think this could work?

OK, so i'll get a right spin gear and a ten wide. Do you aggree?

Can you give me a list of your parts?
So...
Triple wing
Ten wide
Right spin gear
(Jan. 06, 2018  8:31 PM)bblader90 Wrote: So...
Triple wing
Ten wide
Right spin gear

Are those all the parts you own?
I can buy further parts, this is not a problem Smile
(Jan. 06, 2018  8:43 PM)bblader90 Wrote: I can buy further parts, this is not a problem Smile

Well then you could have an HMC and a metal flat to increase speed and endurance.
There's just one problem: the base is the clear blue version, is it more fragile than the ordinary one?
(Jan. 06, 2018  11:39 PM)bblader90 Wrote: There's just one problem: the base is the clear blue version, is it more fragile than the ordinary one?

I honestly do not know.
(Jan. 07, 2018  1:29 AM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2018  11:39 PM)bblader90 Wrote: There's just one problem: the base is the clear blue version, is it more fragile than the ordinary one?

I honestly do not know.

There's not a difference (clear might be more durable based on my past experience )
Plz build me some combos mine are
Energy layers: Wild Wyvron w2, Lost Longinus, Deathscyther, Jail Jormungand

Forge Discs: Oval, Vertical, Nine, Infinity

Performance Tips: Orbit, Accelerate, Cycle, Spiral,

These are all Takara Tomy Beyblades
(Jan. 07, 2018  3:39 AM)TechnoGamer87 Wrote: Plz build me some combos mine are
Energy layers: Wild Wyvron w2, Lost Longinus, Deathscyther, Jail Jormungand

Forge Discs: Oval, Vertical, Nine, Infinity

Performance Tips: Orbit, Accelerate, Cycle, Spiral,

These are all Takara Tomy Beyblades

Longinus.Vertical.orbit. If you weak launch it might have a chance to spin steal,with a strong launch it'll be pretty good, most attack types will run out of steam before they hit, stamina types will prob get bursted, and defense types might actually give you a battle