"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Hi there, it is I again, asking for some combos, most of them are Hasbro (aren't available in my country, what I'm saying is, Kerbeus is Hasbro) I just wanna ask what combos are good with these beys: Victory Valtryek, Dark Doomscizor, Kerbeus, Spryzen, and I ordered Rising Ragnaruk online, and want to know some bets with parts that are good with Ragnaruk R2, and thanks to Suzaku-X for help with Storm Spryzen, it works pretty well on most beys. Hope someone helps, if someone answers, thank you.
(May. 28, 2017  2:58 AM)Kurious Wrote: Hi there, it is I again, asking for some combos, most of them are Hasbro (aren't available in my country, what I'm saying is, Kerbeus is Hasbro) I just wanna ask what combos are good with these beys: Victory Valtryek, Dark Doomscizor, Kerbeus, Spryzen, and I ordered Rising Ragnaruk online, and want to know some bets with parts that are good with Ragnaruk R2, and thanks to Suzaku-X for help with Storm Spryzen, it works pretty well on most beys. Hope someone helps, if someone answers, thank you.

Kerbeus Knuckle(or Gravity) Unite. Decent Stamina/Defence hybrid
(May. 28, 2017  2:58 AM)Kurious Wrote: Hi there, it is I again, asking for some combos, most of them are Hasbro (aren't available in my country, what I'm saying is, Kerbeus is Hasbro) I just wanna ask what combos are good with these beys: Victory Valtryek, Dark Doomscizor, Kerbeus, Spryzen, and I ordered Rising Ragnaruk online, and want to know some bets with parts that are good with Ragnaruk R2, and thanks to Suzaku-X for help with Storm Spryzen, it works pretty well on most beys. Hope someone helps, if someone answers, thank you.

V2.G.V
D2.G.D/R
K.G.R
Thunder leone gb 145 bs
Aries 145 d
Galaxy Pegasus w105r2f
Cosmic Pegasus w105r2f
Fang leone single metal145 d
Meteo l drago lw 105 lf
Twisted
Flame
Hades
Eternal defense track
I need a stamina /defense type
Playing in square burst stadium and Tri core stadium
Best combo attempt was twisted leone 145 d
My current combo is Virgo face bolt / evil geminos energy ring / earth Virgo metal ring / flame bull spin track / rock Pegasus tip (sorry I don't know the terminology) I do not the specific part names but i have storm Pegasus, super Capricorn (i think), cyber Pegasus, poison serpent, storm Aquarius, flame sagittario, pirate kraken, earth Virgo (using metal ring), flame bull (using spin track missing tip), evil geminos (using energy ring), and rock Pegasus (using tip) i know i dont have a lot but if someone could help that would be great id like to have 3 beys for deck format. I was also wondering if i should buy somemore or should i get some burst beyblades, if so whats good burst beys to start with?
(May. 29, 2017  8:35 PM)Username121305 Wrote: Thunder leone gb 145 bs
Aries 145 d
Galaxy Pegasus w105r2f
Cosmic Pegasus w105r2f
Meteo l drago lw 105 lf
Twisted
Flame
Hades
Eternal defense track
That's probably your best combo
(May. 30, 2017  2:28 AM)byonicboy Wrote: My current combo is Virgo face bolt / evil geminos energy ring / earth Virgo metal ring / flame bull spin track / rock Pegasus tip (sorry I don't know the terminology) I do not the specific part names but i have storm Pegasus, super Capricorn (i think), cyber Pegasus, poison serpent, storm Aquarius, flame sagittario, pirate kraken, earth Virgo (using metal ring), flame bull (using spin track missing tip), evil geminos (using energy ring), and rock Pegasus (using tip) i know i dont have a lot but if someone could help that would be great id like to have 3 beys for deck format. I was also wondering if i should buy somemore or should i get some burst beyblades, if so whats good burst beys to start with?
I recommend getting into Burst as it is the most current series
The only improve,not on that combo is replacing genius with bull
(May. 30, 2017  11:17 AM)mj9 Wrote:
Aries 145 d
Galaxy Pegasus w105r2f
Cosmic Pegasus w105r2f
Meteo l drago lw 105 lf
Twisted
Flame
Hades
Eternal defense track
That's probably your best combo
(May. 30, 2017  2:28 AM)byonicboy Wrote: My current combo is Virgo face bolt / evil geminos energy ring / earth Virgo metal ring / flame bull spin track / rock Pegasus tip (sorry I don't know the terminology) I do not the specific part names but i have storm Pegasus, super Capricorn (i think), cyber Pegasus, poison serpent, storm Aquarius, flame sagittario,  pirate kraken, earth Virgo (using metal ring), flame bull (using spin track missing tip), evil geminos (using energy ring), and rock Pegasus (using tip) i know i dont have a lot  but if someone could help that would be great id like to have 3 beys for deck format. I was also wondering if i should buy somemore or should i get some burst beyblades, if so whats good burst beys to start with?
I do plan on getting into burst soon just looking at what burst bets are good to start out with. I know what I have isn't much.
(May. 30, 2017  1:14 PM)byonicboy Wrote:
(May. 30, 2017  11:17 AM)mj9 Wrote: That's probably your best combo
I do plan on getting into burst soon just looking at what burst bets are good to start out with. I know what I have isn't much.

For Burst:
Hasbro: Valtryek V2, Valtryek Unicrest 2 pack, Ygdreion, Kerbeus, Roktavor R2

Takara: Odin, Valkyrie (be careful of wear), Neptune, Wyvern, Drain Fafnir, Lost Longinus, Spriggan (the green booster), Xcalibur. I'd also suggest Beast Behemoth.
Greetings, names Krueger. I'm a retired undefeated bladed looking to get back into the competitive scene. But, unfortunately I had given away all my beys once Zero G beys were discontinued and is very disappointed about plastic beys coming back. Yada yada, let's get to the point, didn't post this to ramble.

I'm trying to figure out an optimal combo that can do well in both Zero G and Metal Fight format. So using the information involving beys I main'd before I quit I will present to you three combos, as well as my favorite combo of which I favor the most. Disclaimer: ES and BS have poor results for most, but always seemed to work perfectly for me due to it being an unpredictable performance tip that can go from stationary, to Attack mobile real quick, namely ES. The instability when off balance can make for a great "special move", temporary, then to regain balance again, to even stopping without tipping over.

So here's the following builds:

1.Genbull Genbull TH170TB

2.Genbull Genbull BGrin

3. Genbull Genbull S200TB

(Optional/My Undefeated Build: MSF-H Genbull Genbull TH170BS or ES, I cannot remember)

Any account taken into MSF-H/MSF is fine, but please go in full detail, or not, of which build is superior in competitive battling.

Superior in Zero G format:

Superior in MF format:

Superior in both:

Please list them in order also. Exp:

Superior in both.

Thank you for reading, it is greatly appreciated and I'm looking toward to see the many experienced and educated responses. As well as tournament results if want.
(May. 30, 2017  2:45 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(May. 30, 2017  1:14 PM)byonicboy Wrote: I do plan on getting into burst soon just looking at what burst bets are good to start out with. I know what I have isn't much.

For Burst:

Takara: Odin, Valkyrie (be careful of wear), Neptune, Wyvern, Drain Fafnir, Lost Longinus, Spriggan (the green booster), Xcalibur. I'd also suggest Beast Behemo
Thanks I was doing some research and i was thinking of getting starter x calibur as a nice attack type and i think booster Neptune is a good balance type. What do you think?
(May. 30, 2017  9:45 PM)byonicboy Wrote:
(May. 30, 2017  2:45 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: For Burst:

Takara: Odin, Valkyrie (be careful of wear), Neptune, Wyvern, Drain Fafnir, Lost Longinus, Spriggan (the green booster), Xcalibur. I'd also suggest Beast Behemo
Thanks I was doing some research and i was thinking of getting starter x calibur as a nice attack type and i think booster Neptune is a good balance type. What do you think?

Those 2 are good:
Combos: Neptune Spread/Heavy/Knuckle Yeilding/Defense/Revolve
Stock Xcalibur, can be improved by Heavy or Gravity, or Triple.
What is the best combo for each Type? (All of the parts listed are Takara Tomy)

Layers:
Dark Deathscyther (x2)
Holy Horusood
Inferno Ifrit
Kaiser Kerbeus
Rising Ragnaruk
Storm Spriggan
Valkyrie
Victory Valkyrie
God Valkyrie
Wild Wyvern
Xeno Xcalibur (x2)

Discs:
Boost
Force
Gravity
Jerk
Knuckle
Limited
Magnum
Upper
Vertical (x2)
Wing

Frames:
Vortex (x2)

Drivers:
Accel
Claw (x2)
Hold
Impact
Jaggy
Orbit (x2)
Press
Revolve
Unite
Variable
Reboot
Kaiser Kerbeus Gravity Orbit/Claw, Dark Deathsyther Gravity Revolve (it's banned tho ), God Valkyrie Magnum/Force Reboot/Accel.

You should get L2 for L2 Gravity Hold.
This thread is way too cluttered with too much going on, or to focus on. Why not just let people have their own separate threads, that's more efficient and organized.
(May. 31, 2017  3:57 AM)ohninjaplease Wrote: This thread is way too cluttered with too much going on, or to focus on. Why not just let people have their own separate threads, that's more efficient and organized.

Because that will cause Ben more clutter on the board this is the most efficient ways for people to ask for combos
Aries 145 d
Galaxy Pegasus w105r2f
Cosmic Pegasus w105r2f
Meteo l drago lw 105 lf
Twisted
Flame
Hades
Eternal defense track

Same parts and stadiums but want the best stamina type possible That has low agility, a good repelling ability, and a pretty good defense level and I also have storm, bd track, sf tip, and spike tip
(May. 31, 2017  6:31 AM)mj9 Wrote:
(May. 31, 2017  3:57 AM)ohninjaplease Wrote: This thread is way too cluttered with too much going on, or to focus on. Why not just let people have their own separate threads, that's more efficient and organized.

Because that will cause Ben more clutter on the board this is the most efficient ways for people to ask for combos

Tbh, I just was salty cause I didn't get a reply yet. ?
(Jun. 01, 2017  4:48 AM)Username121305 Wrote:
Aries 145 d
Galaxy Pegasus w105r2f
Cosmic Pegasus w105r2f
Meteo l drago lw 105 lf
Twisted
Flame
Hades
Eternal defense track

Same parts and stadiums but want the best stamina type I can get
probably that same combo again except replace 145 with ed145
(Jun. 01, 2017  7:36 AM)ohninjaplease Wrote:
(May. 31, 2017  6:31 AM)mj9 Wrote: Because that will cause Ben more clutter on the board this is the most efficient ways for people to ask for combos

Tbh, I just was salty cause I didn't get a reply yet. ?

i answered your question in the other thread
(Jun. 01, 2017  7:38 AM)mj9 Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2017  4:48 AM)Username121305 Wrote: Same parts and stadiums but want the best stamina type I can get
(Jun. 01, 2017  7:36 AM)ohninjaplease Wrote: Tbh, I just was salty cause I didn't get a reply yet. ?

Wait? Which question? The one I posted in this thread, or the one in my other thread? 
Being TH1700TB , B:D and F200 wasn't included in the reply?
(Jun. 01, 2017  8:06 AM)ohninjaplease Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2017  7:38 AM)mj9 Wrote: probably that same combo again except replace 145 with ed145

Wait? Which question? The one I posted in this thread, or the one in my other thread? 
Being TH1700TB , BGrin and F200 wasn't included in the reply?
 in the other thread and I'll say it here again th170 for its versatility
(Jun. 01, 2017  8:21 AM)mj9 Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2017  8:06 AM)ohninjaplease Wrote: Wait? Which question? The one I posted in this thread, or the one in my other thread? 
Being TH1700TB , BGrin and F200 wasn't included in the reply?
 in the other thread and I'll say it here again th170 for its versatility

Thanks bro.
(Jun. 01, 2017  7:38 AM)mj9 Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2017  4:48 AM)Username121305 Wrote: Same parts and stadiums but want the best stamina type I can get
Rly? Tried and stamina was sorta low
(May. 30, 2017  11:00 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Kaiser Kerbeus Gravity Orbit/Claw, Dark Deathsyther Gravity Revolve (it's banned tho ), God Valkyrie Magnum/Force Reboot/Accel.

Is that
Defense
Stamina
Attack and
Attack respectively?
(Jun. 01, 2017  6:56 PM)Beybladerocx2 Wrote:
(May. 30, 2017  11:00 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Kaiser Kerbeus Gravity Orbit/Claw, Dark Deathsyther Gravity Revolve (it's banned tho ), God Valkyrie Magnum/Force Reboot/Accel.

Is that
Defense
Stamina
Attack and
Attack respectively?

Yes, although L2 is more KO attack combined with defense, as it is hard to KO or defend. Think like a tank. It also has a bit of spin steal. For it to work, however, you need the Odin launch (not too hard, not too soft)
Drain Fafnir Spread Survive? What do you think?