Defense tip
Semi flat tip
Aries metal ( one with no energy ring)
Fang metal
2 145 tracks
Storm metal
Square burst stadium and Tri core stadium
No matter if it's illegal I won't play any tournaments
Best combo is putting the earth metal in the outer ring of diablo and using the diablo nemesis bottom
Plz help meeeeeeee

(May. 23, 2017  12:08 AM)Username121305 Wrote: Need a low agility defense type
Diablo nemesis
Earth
Meteo l drago
Galaxy Pegasus
Cosmic Pegasus hasbro version
Variares hasbro
Flame
Eternal defense track
Defense tip
Semi flat tip
Fang metal
2 145 tracks
Storm metal
Best combo is putting the earth metal in the outer ring of diablo and using the diablo nemesis bottom as S mode
Plz help meeeeeeee
Diablo Pegasus 2 ed145r2f
(May. 23, 2017  1:02 AM)KitsuneDraco Wrote: i need 3 of the best combos for tournaments, this is what i have

D2 F/J
H S/E
K C/D
N2 V/Z
R C/A
S2 K/U
V2 B/V

also these are all hasbro
V2/S2 k v/a/z
K K/S z/a/d
(May. 23, 2017  1:45 AM)mj9 Wrote:
(May. 23, 2017  12:08 AM)Username121305 Wrote: Need a low agility defense type
Diablo nemesis
Earth
Meteo l drago
Galaxy Pegasus
Cosmic Pegasus hasbro version
Variares hasbro
Flame
Eternal defense track
Defense tip
Semi flat tip
Fang metal
2 145 tracks
Storm metal
Best combo is putting the earth metal in the outer ring of diablo and using the diablo nemesis bottom
Plz help meeeeeeee

Diablo Pegasus 2 ed145r2f
how do I put the metal? How would I put it for diablo Pegasus
What's yielding good with
(Jun. 01, 2011  2:33 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Hi Im trying to make a Stamina Bey I have a [Storm Carpricorne] [Meteo L Drago] and a [Hades Kerbecs] We use a Hades Kerbecs Stadium and the closet best combo that i could find was A
Hades Kerbecs Facebolt

Hades Kerbecs Energy Ring

Storm Carpricorne Fusion Wheel

Meteo L Drago Spin Track [Left]

Hades Kerbecs Performance tip 

Hi Im trying to make a Stamina Bey I have a [Storm Carpricorne] [Meteo L Drago] and a [Hades Kerbecs] We use a Hades Kerbecs Stadium and the closet best combo that i could find was A
Hades Kerbecs Facebolt

(May. 23, 2017  8:34 AM)Savage_Haunter Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2011  2:33 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Hi Im trying to make a Stamina Bey I have a [Storm Carpricorne] [Meteo L Drago] and a [Hades Kerbecs] We use a Hades Kerbecs Stadium and the closet best combo that i could find was A
Hades Kerbecs Facebolt

Hi Im trying to make a Stamina Bey I have a [Storm Carpricorne] [Meteo L Drago] and a [Hades Kerbecs] We use a Hades Kerbecs Stadium and the closet best combo that i could find was A
Hades Kerbecs Facebolt

Hades kerbecs uncustomised would be your best bet
(May. 20, 2017  8:32 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(May. 20, 2017  8:12 PM)histri Wrote: Longinus combos? I've got
Spiral. Impact, Xtreme
Nine, Magnum, Wing, Spread, Boost, Central, and Force

L2 Spread/Gravity Hold is really good weak launched.

For attack? Also, what works better,spread or gravity?
(May. 24, 2017  1:43 AM)histri Wrote:
(May. 20, 2017  8:32 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: L2 Spread/Gravity Hold is really good weak launched.

For attack? Also, what works better,spread or gravity?

spread gives better lad while gravity gives better defense
I want a combo for each type. I have:
V2 B.V.
S2 K.U
R2 G.R.
S H.D
D2 F.J.
K W.F.
V S.S.
R C.A.
(May. 25, 2017  12:22 AM)Yusuf863 Wrote: I want a combo for each type. I have:
V2 B.V.
S2 K.U
R2 G.R.
S H.D
D2 F.J.
K W.F.
V S.S.
R C.A.

Attack V2/s2//v/r k/g/h v/a
Defense/stamina k s/k/g/h r/d
(May. 25, 2017  1:04 AM)mj9 Wrote:
(May. 25, 2017  12:22 AM)Yusuf863 Wrote: I want a combo for each type. I have:
V2 B.V.
S2 K.U
R2 G.R.
S H.D
D2 F.J.
K W.F.
V S.S.
R C.A.

Attack V2/s2//v/r k/g/h v/a
Defense/stamina k s/k/g/h r/d
thank you
Best ldrago destroy combo?
(May. 27, 2017  10:49 PM)histri Wrote: Best ldrago destroy combo?

Mf-h ldd ch120 from 

Note that ldrago destroy is outclassed by synchromes
Guys, try Kaiser Kerbeus Quarter Trans
(May. 28, 2017  1:02 AM)Blader ZK Wrote: Guys, try Kaiser Kerbeus Quarter Trans

Kaiser Kerbeus is best used stationary on a defensive tip. Quarter would just make it lose stamina, and with the little stamina it does have, frankly it seems to be a bad idea, coupled with the fact that Trans' sharp mode would be thrown off balance easily, and the attack mode won't work because K2 has abysmal attack.
(May. 28, 2017  1:13 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(May. 28, 2017  1:02 AM)Blader ZK Wrote: Guys, try Kaiser Kerbeus Quarter Trans

Kaiser Kerbeus is best used stationary on a defensive tip. Quarter would just make it lose stamina, and with the little stamina it does have, frankly it seems to be a bad idea, coupled with the fact that Trans' sharp mode would be thrown off balance easily, and the attack mode won't work because K2 has abysmal attack.

Thank you. At this point I'm just throwing out combos. How is Inferno Ifrit Knuckle Accel? Forge disk helps with anti-burst and driver gives attack and a little stamina. And what should I use instead?

P.S. I think I made the worst combo... K2 q.t.
(May. 28, 2017  1:20 AM)Blader ZK Wrote:
(May. 28, 2017  1:13 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Kaiser Kerbeus is best used stationary on a defensive tip. Quarter would just make it lose stamina, and with the little stamina it does have, frankly it seems to be a bad idea, coupled with the fact that Trans' sharp mode would be thrown off balance easily, and the attack mode won't work because K2 has abysmal attack.

Thank you. At this point I'm just throwing out combos. How is Inferno Ifrit Knuckle Accel? Forge disk helps with anti-burst and driver gives attack and a little stamina. And what should I use instead?

I2.K.A is really good as a D2 killer, and an attack combo,but since D2 is banned, I think it may drop in usage. Still a great layer, just buy multiples (It tends to break) Heavy is also a good disc, but it sacrifices burst resistance for attack power, which leads to it losing to D2.

(Trident Oval Impact is one of the worst combos lol)
(May. 28, 2017  1:23 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(May. 28, 2017  1:20 AM)Blader ZK Wrote: Thank you. At this point I'm just throwing out combos. How is Inferno Ifrit Knuckle Accel? Forge disk helps with anti-burst and driver gives attack and a little stamina. And what should I use instead?

I2.K.A is really good as a D2 killer, and an attack combo,but since D2 is banned, I think it may drop in usage. Still a great layer, just buy multiples (It tends to break) Heavy is also a good disc, but it sacrifices burst resistance for attack power, which leads to it losing to D2.

Maybe switch out Heavy for Knuckle or Gravity

Let's do Kaiser Kerbeus Gravity Press. Use it at school, destroys all my classmates

(May. 28, 2017  1:33 AM)Blader ZK Wrote:
(May. 28, 2017  1:23 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: I2.K.A is really good as a D2 killer, and an attack combo,but since D2 is banned, I think it may drop in usage. Still a great layer, just buy multiples (It tends to break) Heavy is also a good disc, but it sacrifices burst resistance for attack power, which leads to it losing to D2.

Let's do Kaiser Kerbeus Gravity Press. Use it at school, destroys all my classmates

Already did knuckle. DERP
(May. 28, 2017  1:33 AM)Blader ZK Wrote:
(May. 28, 2017  1:23 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: I2.K.A is really good as a D2 killer, and an attack combo,but since D2 is banned, I think it may drop in usage. Still a great layer, just buy multiples (It tends to break) Heavy is also a good disc, but it sacrifices burst resistance for attack power, which leads to it losing to D2.

(May. 28, 2017  1:33 AM)Blader ZK Wrote: Maybe switch out Heavy for Knuckle or Gravity

OK, K2 would be best with Orbit, Revolve, or Defense. Press has too little stamina. And I2 couls be used with Heavy or Gravity, but it risks burst. Knuckle reduces it's raw power for more resistance. Depends on the opponent you face when determining which is better.
(May. 28, 2017  1:45 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(May. 28, 2017  1:33 AM)Blader ZK Wrote: Maybe switch out Heavy for Knuckle or Gravity

OK, K2 would be best with Orbit, Revolve, or Defense. Press has too little stamina. And I2 couls be used with Heavy or Gravity, but it risks burst. Knuckle reduces it's raw power for more resistance. Depends on the opponent you face when determining which is better.

That's how it always is. There is no one combo or bey that can beat everything. There are only beys that are good at certain things.

P.S. I just now noticed the i2 on your profile pic
(May. 28, 2017  1:49 AM)Blader ZK Wrote:
(May. 28, 2017  1:45 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: OK, K2 would be best with Orbit, Revolve, or Defense. Press has too little stamina. And I2 couls be used with Heavy or Gravity, but it risks burst. Knuckle reduces it's raw power for more resistance. Depends on the opponent you face when determining which is better.

That's how it always is. There is no one combo or bey that can beat everything. There are only beys that are good at certain things.

Yeah, it is. It is a lot more important in Burst though. Something like D2 on Revolve or Defense can make the difference significantly.

(I like this specific color of I2 lol)
(May. 28, 2017  1:52 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(May. 28, 2017  1:49 AM)Blader ZK Wrote: That's how it always is. There is no one combo or bey that can beat everything. There are only beys that are good at certain things.

Yeah, it is. It is a lot more important in Burst though. Something like D2 on Revolve or Defense can make the difference significantly.

I prefer a red version of i2 but like both. How do I put Trans to good use in a combo?
(May. 28, 2017  1:56 AM)Blader ZK Wrote:
(May. 28, 2017  1:52 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Yeah, it is. It is a lot more important in Burst though. Something like D2 on Revolve or Defense can make the difference significantly.

I prefer a red version of i2 but like both. How do I put Trans to good use in a combo?

Trans is generally used on things like Valkyrie/Victory Valkyrie Knuckle/Spread Trans. It is used to basically fool your opponent, but neither of it's modes are the best. It is really versatile however.
(May. 28, 2017  2:01 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(May. 28, 2017  1:56 AM)Blader ZK Wrote: I prefer a red version of i2 but like both. How do I put Trans to good use in a combo?

Trans is generally used on things like Valkyrie/Victory Valkyrie Knuckle/Spread Trans. It is used to basically fool your opponent, but neither of it's modes are the best. It is really versatile however.

I see... What is a layer that isn't completely trash in both attack and defense?
(May. 28, 2017  2:04 AM)Blader ZK Wrote:
(May. 28, 2017  2:01 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Trans is generally used on things like Valkyrie/Victory Valkyrie Knuckle/Spread Trans. It is used to basically fool your opponent, but neither of it's modes are the best. It is really versatile however.

I see... What is a layer that isn't completely trash in both attack and defense?

For dual purpose, I'd say there aren't that many, but there are a few Defense/Stamina hybrids. Examples being:
Odin, Wyvern, Neptune, Gigant Gaia

Driger S seems (not fully confirmed) to be able to do good at stationary attack, as well as Valkryie.

L2 Spread/Gravity Hold is the closest thing to what you want though. If you weak launch it, it basically destroys many things, and is heavy enough to not be KO'd.