"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Mar. 25, 2017  5:09 PM)KiddLamy Wrote: What's the best top tier competitive combos for Wyvern and Neptune?

Some combos I know would be Neptune Gravity/Heavy Defense/Revolve and Wyvern Heavy/Gravity Revolve
I would like to battle in the bb10 attack stadium.
Any type of combo is fine with me.
I have:
Phantom Orion B:D
Variares D:D
Rock Leone 145 WB
Flame Libra T125 ES
Storm Pegasus 105 RF
Lightning L-drago 105 F (not stock track or pt)
Dark Gasher CH120 FS (track doesn't work)
Dark Wolf DF145 FS
Storm Aquario 100 HF/S (hf/s is stuck in S position)
Rock Aries ED145 B
Dark Bull H145 SD (H145 is missing 1 horn)
I'm planning to get Basalt Horogium, Diablo Nemesis and some metal face bolts.
Variares C120RF and Diablo Aquario BD Smile
Also Basalt Aquario ED145WD/SD.
(Mar. 26, 2017  6:15 PM)Ninja Blader Wrote: Variares C120RF and Diablo Aquario BD Smile
Also Basalt Aquario ED145WD/SD.
No offense but Diablo BD isn't really good combo

Try Diablo CH120RF (less smash but still viable against synchrome of now days)
Phantom Aquario BD
Phantom Aquario
100HF/S
Anybody know how I can hold and non travel beyblade tournament for customized beys only in Texas sponsored by this site and the being no stock beys normally illegal moves are allowed and must practice on all dirt and stone arenas just wonder pls. Ranks are burst and metal fusion
Just wondering I kinda want to be in a tournament that I hold ...
Your truly the phantom

All are welcome
If its ok
(Mar. 29, 2017  4:01 AM)gantakurusiki55 Wrote: Anybody know how I can hold and non travel beyblade  tournament for customized beys only in Texas sponsored by this site and the being no stock beys normally illegal moves are allowed and must practice on all dirt and stone arenas just wonder pls. Ranks are burst and metal fusion
Just wondering I kinda want to be in a tournament that I hold ...
Your truly the phantom

All are welcome
If its ok

If you want to be in a tournament you hold, you might as well host it. You can't make it a ranked tournament with illegal things, that just doesn't make sense.
You also can't force people not to use stock combos, if they want to they can.
Out of these 2 combos which is the more versatile? MF-H Vulcan Lynx 105WF or MF-H Phantom Lynx CH120HFS?
(Mar. 29, 2017  3:23 PM)Mage Wrote: If you want to be in a tournament you hold, you might as well host it. You can't make it a ranked tournament with illegal things, that just doesn't make sense.
You also can't force people not to use stock combos, if they want to they can.

Ok just asking but the thing is I like no rules tournaments but thank u for the advice I just wanna know what rules I should use
Thank signed the phantom
I'm the ghost u wont ever know
I stay anonymous till the tournament
(Mar. 29, 2017  6:46 PM)RacingCheetahz Wrote: Out of these 2 combos which is the more versatile? MF-H Vulcan Lynx 105WF or MF-H Phantom Lynx CH120HFS?

Well the second one as both the tip and track can change
Just out of curiosity here are all the beys my store has, any good combos for balance type
Valkyrie Wing Accel
Spriggan Spread Fusion
Ragnarok Heavy Survive
Kerbeus Central Defence
Spriggan Heavy Defence
Ragnarok Central Accel
Kerbeus Wing Fusion
Valkyrie Spread Survive
Wyvron Armed Massive
Odin Central Blow
Horusood Spread Edge
Beyblade Custom Set Attack & Balance
Beyblade Custom Set Defense & Stamina
Xcalibur Force Xtreme
Yggdrasil Ring Gyro
Victory Valkyrie B.V.
Storm Spriggan K.U.
Rising Ragnarok G.R.
Kaiser Kerbeus L.P.
Wild Wyvron V.O.
Dark Deathscyther F.J.
Holy Horusood U.C.
Obliesk Odin T.X.
Xeno Xcalibur M.I.
Unlock Unicorn D.N.
Zillion Zeus I.W.
Beast Behemoth H.H.
Ultra Reshuffle Set Heavy Ver.
Ultra Reshuffle Set Speed Ver.
Starter Lost Longinus .N.Sp
Jail Jormungand .I.Cy
Acid Anubis .Y.O
THANKS A LOT
If you want us to give you advice on building combos, post:
  • What Beyblades/parts you own;
  • What Beyblade Format or BeyStadium you intend play in;
  • Your best attempt at a combo. (OPTIONAL)
  • N/A
  • I'd like to get into Burst, although I'll probably have to stick with one of the Hasbro Burst stadiums for a while. 
  • N/A
So nostalgia has kicked in and I want to give Beyblade a shot after 11-12 years. I don't currently own any products, so I'm starting from a clean slate. With that in mind, I have no competitive experience, but I've been following the discussions here on the forums and reading about current builds across the meta.  
Since I'm just getting into the hobby, I'll be a casual blader for a while. I'd like some recommendations on good starter Beys; likely high-tier performers out-of-the-box. XFX seems to take the cake for stock performance. 

Additionally, I'll probably end up buying two at a time, since it'd be no fun just getting one and not being able to actually play! So I'm looking at two Beys that are capable stock, but could be a good starting path to open up customization options as I collect more.
I'm looking for a good defense/attack type. I have:
L drago destroy
Big Bang (cosmic) Pegasus
Variarus
Sagittario metal wheel
Rock leone clear wheel
Storm Pegasus metal wheel
Burn fireblaze metal wheel
Plz find a good combination!
(Mar. 30, 2017  1:08 PM)King 2348 Wrote: THANKS A LOT

Dark Deathscyther   Heavy/Gravity/Spread   Defense
Valkyrie   Heavy/Spread/Gravity   Trans
Valkyrie   Heavy/Spread/Gravity   Defense/Revolve
Valkyrie   Heavy/Gravity  Zephyr
Victory Valkyrie   Heavy/Gravity   Zephyr
Neptune   Heavy/Spread/Gravity   Defense/Revolve
Lost Longinus gravity/spread/knuckle/heavy hold

(Mar. 30, 2017  2:45 PM)Aristo Wrote: Snip
Well the two best Beyb,ades stock that have competitive parts are Xcalibur force Xtreme and Neptune armed zephyr
Here's a what to buy list https://www.docdroid.net/file/download/y...-31-16.pdf
I am trying to make some combos for all 3 types, but I'm not sure if these are good combos... Thanks so much for any feedback!
My combos are:
Stamina- Basalt Pegasus W105WD
Attack- Rock Zurafa 135HF
Defense- Earth Libra GB145JB
Other Combos- Lightning L-Drago 100SD, Flame Leone 100CS
Thanks again!

EDIT- Sorry, but I forgot what stadium I'm battling in! I'm planning on battling in the Hasbro Max Stampede Stadium or the Takara Tomy Attack Type Stadium...

(Mar. 30, 2017  2:45 PM)I Aristo Wrote: So nostalgia has kicked in and I want to give Beyblade a shot after 11-12 years. I don't currently own any products, so I'm starting from a clean slate. With that in mind, I have no competitive experience, but I've been following the discussions here on the forums and reading about current builds across the meta.  
Since I'm just getting into the hobby, I'll be a casual blader for a while. I'd like some recommendations on good starter Beys; likely high-tier performers out-of-the-box. XFX seems to take the cake for stock performance. 

Additionally, I'll probably end up buying two at a time, since it'd be no fun just getting one and not being able to actually play! So I'm looking at two Beys that are capable stock, but could be a good starting path to open up customization options as I collect more.

From my knowledge, Earth Eagle 145WD and Basalt Horogium 145WD are good places to start... I should also recommend Dark Bull H145SD and Hades Kerbecs BD145DS, as those parts can be used for some good combos.
Hope that helps ya!
(Mar. 31, 2017  10:42 PM)Gallon of Milk Wrote: I am trying to make some combos for all 3 types, but I'm not sure if these are good combos... Thanks so much for any feedback!
My combos are:
Thanks again!

EDIT- Sorry, but I forgot what stadium I'm battling in! I'm planning on battling in the Hasbro Max Stampede Stadium or the Takara Tomy Attack Type Stadium...

From my knowledge, Earth Eagle 145WD and Basalt Horogium 145WD are good places to start... I should also recommend Dark Bull H145SD and Hades Kerbecs BD145DS, as those parts can be used for some good combos.
Hope that helps ya!

I'm guessing you want some MFB combos so here's the cc list for both standard and limited
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MFB-Sta...Discussion

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MFB-Lim...Discussion
(Mar. 31, 2017  11:45 PM)mj9 Wrote: I'm guessing you want some MFB combos so here's the cc list for both standard and limited
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MFB-Sta...Discussion

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MFB-Lim...Discussion

Thanks! I still do want to ask however, are the combos I attempted to make any good?
(Apr. 01, 2017  1:14 AM)Gallon of Milk Wrote: Thanks! I still do want to ask however, are the combos I attempted to make any good?

Sorry but not really no just look at the cc list
(Mar. 31, 2017  10:42 PM)Gallon of Milk Wrote: I am trying to make some combos for all 3 types, but I'm not sure if these are good combos... Thanks so much for any feedback!
My combos are:
Thanks again!

To give more specific responses to the combos and parts you've listed:
- The WBO operates two primary formats for MFB, Standard (basically no restrictions, almost all legitimate Takara/SK/Hasbro MFB and Zero-G parts are OK) and Limited (most parts from the Maximum series onwards are banned, with the goal being a balanced, fun format based around the earlier releases). The combos and parts you've listed are more appropriate for Limited, as Standard uses exclusively Synchrome and 4D Metal Wheels due to their much higher weight.
- Basalt is banned in Limited and heavily outclassed in Standard; for Limited, Earth is the best Metal Wheel you've listed. Earth Pegasus II (that's the one from Galaxy Pegasus) 100WD would be the best Stamina type you can make from those parts for Limited.
- Rock isn't great for Attack, and you do have a fantastic Attack type in Lightning L-Drago. Lightning L-Drago 100/W105HF would be the best Attack type from the parts you've listed, but a rubber tip like RF or R2F would be better.
- Your Defense type is pretty good, though you could probably improve it somewhat by using Pegasus II or Leone instead of Libra, and CS is better for Defense than JB.

If you could post a list of all your parts it would be easier to give you suggestions for combos and future purchases :D
(Apr. 01, 2017  3:00 AM)Username121305 Wrote: PLZ READ MINE AND FIND A GOOD COMBOOOOOO

Sagittario F:D would be your best combo for Limited, but even that's not very good. Nothing else you could build with those parts would be competitive in Standard.

If you want an Attack-Defense hybrid for Limited, you would need to get ahold of a Metal Fury Scythe Metal Wheel, CH120, and RF to build Scythe Pegasus III CH120RF. If you're interested in Standard, you would need either two Wyvangs or two Giragos, BD145, RSF or RF, and a Metal Stone Face so you could build MSF Wyvang Wyvang BD145RSF or MSF Girago Girago BD145RF.
I used to play with these as a kid so I recently bought a few things, and was wondering what my best combos would be for just casual play with some friends.
I also was looking for suggestions on what I should look into getting next.

I have

BB-70 Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F
BB-88 Meteo L-Drago LW105LF
BB-99 Hades Kerbecs BD145DS
^Hasbro
vTakara Tomy
BB-118  Phantom Orion B:D
BB-104  Basalt Horogium 145WD
BB-66 Metal Face bolts

I currently only have an Attack type Metal Fusion stadium, but I plan on getting one of the square stadiums with the walls and no pockets.
(Apr. 01, 2017  4:17 AM)Itanimulli Wrote: I used to play with Wheelz as a kid so I recently bought a few things, and was wondering what my best combos would be for just casual play with some friends.
I also was looking for suggestions on what BeyWheelz I should look into getting next.

I have

BB-70 Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F
BB-88 Meteo L-Drago LW105LF
BB-99 Hades Kerbecs BD145DS
^Hasbro
vTakara Tomy
BB-118  Phantom Orion BGrin
BB-104  Basalt Horogium 145WD
BB-66 Metal Face bolts

I currently only have an Attack type Metal Fusion stadium, but I plan on getting one of the square stadiums with the walls and no pockets.

If you're going to be playing in a stadium with no exits, you'd be best off using just your Phantom Orion stock. If you want to purchase anything, Dark Knight Dragooon and Killerken/Genbull/Girago would be your next best purchases so you could build Killerken/Genbull/Girago Dragooon BGrin.
(Apr. 01, 2017  4:22 AM)Angry Face Wrote: If you're going to be playing in a stadium with no exits, you'd be best off using just your Phantom Orion stock. If you want to purchase anything, Dank Knight Dragooon and Killerken/Genbull/Girago would be your next best purchases so you could build Killerken/Genbull/Girago Dragooon B:D.

I checked some Wiki pages, and it looks like I might go with the Girago Dragoon B.D next.

Thanks!

Edit: Seems the Girago is in low supply; I found a relatively cheap Takara Tomy Killerken on Amazon, so I guess it's going to be a Killerken Dragoon B.D.
(Apr. 01, 2017  2:58 AM)Cake Wrote: To give more specific responses to the combos and parts you've listed:
- The wubo operates two primary formats for MFB, Standard (basically no restrictions, almost all legitimate Takara/SK/Hasbro MFB and Zero-G parts are OK) and Limited (most parts from the Maximum series onwards are banned, with the goal being a balanced, fun format based around the earlier releases). The combos and parts you've listed are more appropriate for Limited, as Standard uses exclusively Synchrome and 4D Metal Wheels due to their much higher weight.
- Basalt is banned in Limited and heavily outclassed in Standard; for Limited, Earth is the best Metal Wheel you've listed. Earth Pegasus II (that's the one from Galaxy Pegasus) 100WD would be the best Stamina type you can make from those parts for Limited.
- Rock isn't great for Attack, and you do have a fantastic Attack type in Lightning L-Drago. Lightning L-Drago 100/W105HF would be the best Attack type from the parts you've listed, but a rubber tip like RF or R2F would be better.
- Your Defense type is pretty good, though you could probably improve it somewhat by using Pegasus II or Leone instead of Libra, and CS is better for Defense than JB.

If you could post a list of all your parts it would be easier to give you suggestions for combos and future purchases Grin

Thanks for the feedback... I will make sure to do those improvements as well! My list of parts is:
FaceBolt and Clear Wheel-
x2 pegasus 
Libra
Zurafa
Leone
LDrago
Quetzalcoatl
Befall
Fireblaze
Virgo
x2 gemios
Herculeo
Lacerta
Scorpio
Serpent
Horogium
Metal Wheels-
Basalt
Flame
Lightning
Earth 
x2 rock
Cyclone
Galaxy
Burn
Cyber
x2 thermal
Evil
Poison
Thunder
Torch
Spin Tracks-
GB145 x2
100 x5
WA130
W105
SW105
Evil Befalls Track (not sure the name)
Tips- ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
SD
CS
HF
JB
WD
S x3
ES
MSF
R2F (kinda sucky, doesn't last long at all, 20 seconds with string launcher rip...)
EWD
SF
MS
(Apr. 01, 2017  12:21 PM)Gallon of Milk Wrote:     
Thanks for the feedback... I will make sure to do those improvements as well! My list of parts is:
FaceBolt and Clear Wheel-
x2 pegasus 
Libra
Zurafa
Leone
LDrago
Quetzalcoatl
Befall
Fireblaze
Virgo
x2 gemios
Herculeo
Lacerta
Scorpio
Serpent
Horogium
Metal Wheels-
Basalt
Flame
Lightning
Earth 
x2 rock
Cyclone
Galaxy
Burn
Cyber
x2 thermal
Evil
Poison
Thunder
Torch
Spin Tracks-
GB145 x2
100 x5
WA130
W105
SW105
Evil Befalls Track (not sure the name)
Tips- ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
SD
CS
HF
JB
WD
S x3
ES
MSF
R2F (kinda sucky, doesn't last long at all, 20 seconds with string launcher rip...)
EWD
SF
MS

Attack lightning ldrago sw145r2f
Defense earth Pegasis 2 gb145cs
Stamina earth/burn Pegasis 2 100 ewd/sd/wd