"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
I don't think Defense types serve much use in Hasbro stadiums.
(Jul. 08, 2015  2:35 AM)Grimlai Wrote: Also, what's a LTSC and what's a MTSC? I'm not sure what those mean.

LTSC stands for Low Track Stamina Combo and MTSC stands for Mid Track Stamina Combo.
I have F: D, B: D, WB, SD, HF/S, BS, FS, Q, WD, EWD, CS, JB, and DS. My brother has taken LF, F, S, BS, and B.
(Jul. 08, 2015  2:38 AM)Grimlai Wrote: I have F: D, B: D, WB, SD, HF/S, BS, FS, Q, WD, EWD, CS, JB, and DS. My brother has taken LF, F, S, BS, and B.

I don't think any of those tip are good for defence in competitive... Best bet would probably be B : D, CS or SD...
(Jul. 08, 2015  2:38 AM)Grimlai Wrote: I have F: D, B: D, WB, SD, HF/S, BS, FS, Q, WD, EWD, CS, JB, and DS. My brother has taken LF, F, S, BS, and B.

Well LF, F, S and BS sucked anyway, your best defense combo is Hell Kerbecs BD145CS and even then it's only a balance combo, but none of your other wheels will warrant any better.
I was wondering what you r overall opinion is on this combo. I think someone accurately described the performance in beyblade random thoughts. Burn Blaze R145 D
Ok, so if I had one of every part available, what would the best combo be for defense with a touch of offense?

I actually don't have Blaze or R145, but I like the concept.

Or, how about we just skip the touch of offense thing and go full defense. What would my best build be?
(Jul. 08, 2015  2:42 AM)Grimlai Wrote: Ok, so if I had one of every part available, what would the best combo be for defense with a touch of offense?

Msf-H Wyvang Dragoon R145 Rdf. Hands Down. Minus that touch, change the R145 for a ch120
And my other brother has an Earth wheel, I forgot to mention.
(Jul. 08, 2015  2:46 AM)Grimlai Wrote: And my other brother has an Earth wheel, I forgot to mention.

Forgot.to mention! In limited, inclung earth, I suggest Mf-H Earth Cygnus Ch120 Rs
I've also been experimenting with a spin stealing bey: Meteo LDrago 100WD.
(Jul. 08, 2015  3:05 AM)Grimlai Wrote: I've also been experimenting with a spin stealing bey: Meteo LDrago 100WD.

Great combo, but I would be very careful with f230. It will be your beyblade's worst enemy. Otherwise, use it; that's an excellent spin stealer.
Would EWD be better than WD for the Meteo LDrago bey?

And also, what's the best full defense build I could get based on the parts I told you I had?
Yes, EWD on Meteo would be better for spin stealing and stamina Smile
I just gave my other brother my Ray wheel in exchange for his Earth wheel, so feel free to build with that.

EDIT: And I had put EWD on LDrago, and liked it. Keeping it there now.
(Jul. 08, 2015  3:11 AM)Grimlai Wrote: Would EWD be better than WD for the Meteo LDrago bey?

And also, what's the best full defense build I could get based on the parts I told you I had?

on what you have, it's honestly tricky, due to the lack of rubber parts. I think Hell Pegasis III (the one with big bang) 230 JB. I know that JB isn't reccomended, since it's plactic, and yaddayaddayadda. However, I think JB would be better than CS with Hell__230__ for balance reasons. I know, JB is not the greatest, but for a high track without a rubber part, I personally feel JB is your best bet.

However, in the long run, Hell Pegasis III BD145 CS is obviously better.
And, I like the idea of a combination Earth wheel and BD145 track. What other parts do you think I should build with it?
(Jul. 08, 2015  3:25 AM)Grimlai Wrote: And, I like the idea of a combination Earth wheel and BD145 track. What other parts do you think I should build with it?

Earth Pegasis III BD145 SD.
I only have the one 230 spin track, which I'm using on Phantom Aquario 230D. But Earth Pegasus III BD145CS sounds promising.
(Jul. 08, 2015  3:28 AM)Grimlai Wrote: I only have the one 230 spin track, which I'm using on Phantom Aquario 230D. But Hell Pegasus III BD145CS sounds promising.

Also, I suggest changing D with WD, it has better stamina.

One more thing; I suggest getting rs and rfg for defense. They're the best parts you can get for defense, period.
I may just get the Rock Zurafa R145WB and the Grand Cetus WD145RS combo pack for its parts, but I'm not sure.
(Jul. 08, 2015  3:32 AM)Sion Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2015  3:28 AM)Grimlai Wrote: I only have the one 230 spin track, which I'm using on Phantom Aquario 230D. But Hell Pegasus III BD145CS sounds promising.

Also, I suggest changing D with WD, it has better stamina.

One more thing; I suggest getting rs and rfg for defense. They're the best parts you can get for defense, period.

WD is horrible on 230. D is a lot better.
Ok, I currently have Earth Kerbecs BD145SD and am liking it thus far, gonna test it out in battle later.
You really don't want to use BD145 + any D-series tip. BD145 will scrape on such a low tip, and you won't get the positive effects of WD/SD/D/PD's precession because you will scrape and stop before then. BD145 can only really make use of shorter tips on Hell, where you can use BD145's alternate mode (flipped up instead of down) which won't scrape and is excellent for Stamina. Hell Kerbecs BD145SD should be a much better Stamina type.
How about RS or RSF? Would that work better with BD145?