"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Jul. 01, 2015  6:13 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: Lets ban R2F, and now lets ban metal faces LOL (ik they're not actually)...

I think we should just ban the two as a combo. I haven't seen r2f frequently ko defense types without a metal face. To even it up, r2f, even without a metal face, can KO a stamina type easily.
(Jul. 07, 2015  12:46 AM)Sion Wrote: I think we should just ban the two as a combo. I haven't seen r2f frequently ko defense types without a metal face. To even it up, r2f, even without a metal face, can KO a stamina type easily.

Your first point is somewhat accurate. Adding a Metal Face to an attack combo prevents some recoil, but at the same time, doesn't really take much of an impact on being able to KO defense. attack can still--even though their better with Metal Faces--get some KO's.

And as for your second one- attack, even without the Metal Face, can still get easy KO's off of stamina combos, especially in Limited.

Tommycote Wrote:I need a good mfb combo my parts are stock wing Pegasus, a pheonix clear wheel, a burn wheel, a 105 track, a uw145 track, and a ball tip. I know I have a small collection but I'm just getting back into beyblade so if someone could help me that would be great.

Unfortunately, there really is nothing you can make. In Limited, if you were to get your hands on an EWD, you can add that to Burn Pegasis and 90. Ball definitely has some stamina, though unlike WD tip, lacks in LAD.
Hello!
I currently can't decide between MF Vulcan Wolf SW145JB and MF Rock Pegasus SW145JB. They both are defense types with good offensive presence, which is what I wanted to build. Could you give me feedback on which of these combos is better, or suggest your own combo with this theme of defense with offensive presence.
(Jul. 08, 2015  1:16 AM)Grimlai Wrote: Hello!
I currently can't decide between MF Vulcan Wolf SW145JB and MF Rock Pegasus SW145JB. They both are defense types with good offensive presence, which is what I wanted to build. Could you give me feedback on which of these combos is better, or suggest your own combo with this theme of defense with offensive presence.

Both of them are very outclassed and bad. Use E230 or BD145 instead for defence.
(Jul. 08, 2015  1:21 AM)UltimateOrion Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2015  1:16 AM)Grimlai Wrote: Hello!

Both of them are very outclassed and bad. Use E230 or BD145 instead for defence.

Well, as stated, I wanted a bey that could take a hit and dish it out, too. But I can see your argument. I don't have E230, but I do have BD145, so I'll use that.

EDIT: just built the combo of MF Vulcan Wolf BD145JB in the Beylocker, and am liking the stats. Gonna build it now, but keep suggesting; maybe something better will come.

EDIT2: Just built it, and it looks awesome (the parts I have for it all happen to be black, so, yeah, that's a thing).
Then you're better off using Diablo Kerbecs BD145RF/CS.
Grimlai Wrote:Well, as stated, I wanted a bey that could take a hit and dish it out, too. But I can see your argument. I don't have E230, but I do have BD145, so I'll use that.

There's anti-attack which can do that, Grimlai. Hard to be KO'ed and get knockouts at the same time. Diablo BD145RF and Girago Girago BD145RF are good examples of that. Not sure you have the wheels or RF though.

If you do, they're definitely the option over Vulcan Wolf or Rock Pegasis SW145JB.

EDIT: Somewhat beaten by Jinbee.
(Jul. 08, 2015  1:51 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Then you're better off using Diablo Kerbecs BD145RF/CS.

Girago Girago BD145RF is better than Diablo. What other wheels do you have Grimlai? Vulcan isn't really good for defence.
(Jul. 08, 2015  1:51 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Then you're better off using Diablo Kerbecs BD145RF/CS.

Well, I don't have Diablo, but I can see the appeal. But I think Poison gives the same stats, and is legal in limited tournaments... I don't like the choice of performance tips, though; it takes away from the defensive part too much for my taste.
Rubber bottoms are preferred much more than full-on-out plastic ones for defense, though.
I don't have any Zero-G beys (at all) so those are pretty much off the table.

The wheels I do have are: Rock, Dark, Flame x2, Big Bang, Storm x2, Thermal, Poison, Ray, Galaxy, Burn, and Hell. I technically own Cyber and Fury, but my little brother has taken them over.

I know, my collection's not stellar.

EDIT: Forgot Vulcan, Oops.
Mitsu, haha I always ninja people MWAHAHAHAHA!

Grimlai, do NOT trust the stats, they mean nothing, the only way to have strong customs is by testing them.
One of the things I dislike about Rubber performance tips is how fast they wear out. That being said, I can see why you would say that.
I'm presuming your using a Hasbro stadium right?

Your best bet as a attack and defense combo is Hell Kerbecs BD145CS.
Yeah, I am using a Hasbro Stadium.

I'm assuming you mean with the BD145 in its Only-Connects-To-Hell-Wheel mode. I think it's ok, but I'm not sure about how well it will work. Will try it out, though.
Despite wear, they're still much more effective then plastic tips. CS is really only good for defense/stamina hybrid and can still be KO'ed quite frequently, but Rubber Bottoms aside from that are definitely the option.

J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:Mitsu, haha I always ninja people MWAHAHAHAHA!

stop it Serious
(Jul. 08, 2015  2:13 AM)Grimlai Wrote: Yeah, I am using a Hasbro Stadium.

I'm assuming you mean with the BD145 in its Only-Connects-To-Hell-Wheel mode. I think it's ok, but I'm not sure about how well it will work. Will try it out, though.

Well if you're using a Hasbro Stadium, you're best off using a stamina type.

Mitsu, I never know when someone's comment will come up and I comment too fast.
(Jul. 08, 2015  2:18 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2015  2:13 AM)Grimlai Wrote: Yeah, I am using a Hasbro Stadium.

Well if you're using a Hasbro Stadium, you're best off using a stamina type.

Mitsu, I never know when someone's comment will come up and I comment too fast.

Well, I have a Stamina combo (Phantom Libra 230EWD) that I like, I just want to work on this.
Try Phantom Aquario 230D.
EWD is good paired with LTSCs and MTSCs, though isn't that great on higher tracks. Change it to D and you'd have a passable stamina combo. Smile

EDIT: AGGGGHHHH, STOP IT JINBEE
I see your tourney instincts have came in haven't they Mitsu?
I just built Phantom Aquario 230D and tried it, to great success. But let's get back to the defensive bey, can we? Thanks.
Grimlai, sorry if I missed this, what tips do you have?
Also, what's a LTSC and what's a MTSC? I'm not sure what those mean.