"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Jun. 29, 2015  2:04 AM)Mitsu Wrote: @[BeyGa]

For a Limited Format defense combo, Bakushin Leone 90RF would be what to go for. Adding a Metal Face Heavy would benefit the combo, though. While 90RF is also good as it is, using an RSF, RB or an RSF can work, as well.

Great! I'm going to try it! Thanks a lot! Grin
(Jun. 29, 2015  2:21 AM)BeyGa Wrote:

For a Limited Format defense combo, Bakushin Leone 90RF would be what to go for. Adding a Metal Face Heavy would benefit the combo, though. While 90RF is also good as it is, using an RSF, RB or an RSF can work, as well.

Actually, you can also try MF-H Counter Kerbecs R145 cs for limited.

For standard, i'll hope this might work, but maybe for spin steal, you can try Zirago Dragoon TH170 RF. For limited, I suggest you get death quetzalcoatl for its useful tip "RDF". I assume for it's spin steal capabilities, you can attempt at a spin steal attack-defense hybrid dragooon dragooon R145 RDF.
(Jun. 29, 2015  5:50 AM)Sion Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2015  2:21 AM)BeyGa Wrote:

For standard, i'll hope this might work, but maybe for spin steal, you can try Zirago Dragoon TH170 RF. For limited, I suggest you get death quetzalcoatl for its useful tip "RDF". I assume for it's spin steal capabilities, you can attempt at a spin steal attack-defense hybrid dragooon dragooon R145 RDF.
MF-H Counter Kerbecs R145CS is horrible. Zirago Dragoon TH170RF isn't a spin stealer. For a spin stealer he could try Zirago Dragoon 90WD. Dragoon Dragoon R145RDF isn't even good Zirago Dragoon BD145RDF would be better.
CS should also never be used for pure defense, Sion. It's less gripped to the stadium than the other options I mentioned. Counter is pretty light, too; it really shouldn't ever be the option over the Bakushin he owns.
Ok, I'm pretty happy with the suggestions, guys! I'll try them for sure and see what's the best option I have here. I'm also searching for an Earth wheel. Smile

Thanks again.
(Jun. 27, 2015  6:51 PM)Angry Face Wrote: For starters, welcome to the WBO! Smile

In the way of Defense, you don't have any particularly good Bottoms. UltimateOrion recommended what's probably your current best Stamina combo, but it could be turned into a decent Defense type for the Limited Format by simply replacing its WD with a RSF. You can get a new Ray Gil 100RSF off eBay for about $5.

As for your potential combo, it would be ill-advised to use Flash on B:D, as it's actually a top-tier Attack Metal Wheel. For a Stamina combo using B:D, you'd be best off using Phantom, or, if you can afford to buy anything else, Death (from Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF), Duo (from Duo Uranus 230WD), or a Synchrome using Dragooon and Revizer or Killerken. Those Wheels on B:D are competitive Stamina setups in both the Standard MFB and Zero-G formats.

Thanks alot!

Which Metal wheel has the best combination of stamina and defence? which wheel do you recommend? Also, Which energy ring should I use, Aquario or SagittarioII, or something else?

thanks again lol
(Jun. 29, 2015  5:05 PM)Mr. Nuggets Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2015  6:51 PM)Angry Face Wrote: For starters, welcome to the WBO! Smile

In the way of Defense, you don't have any particularly good Bottoms. UltimateOrion recommended what's probably your current best Stamina combo, but it could be turned into a decent Defense type for the Limited Format by simply replacing its WD with a RSF. You can get a new Ray Gil 100RSF off eBay for about $5.

As for your potential combo, it would be ill-advised to use Flash on B:D, as it's actually a top-tier Attack Metal Wheel. For a Stamina combo using B:D, you'd be best off using Phantom, or, if you can afford to buy anything else, Death (from Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF), Duo (from Duo Uranus 230WD), or a Synchrome using Dragooon and Revizer or Killerken. Those Wheels on B:D are competitive Stamina setups in both the Standard MFB and Zero-G formats.

Thanks alot!

Which Metal wheel has the best combination of stamina and defence? which wheel do you recommend? Also, Which energy ring should I use, Aquario or SagittarioII, or something else?

thanks again lol

Out of the energy rings you have you should use Aquario.
(Jun. 29, 2015  5:15 PM)UltimateOrion Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2015  5:05 PM)Mr. Nuggets Wrote:

Thanks alot!

thanks again lol

I meant out of every clear wheel, not just the ones I have
(Jun. 29, 2015  5:20 PM)Mr. Nuggets Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2015  5:15 PM)UltimateOrion Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2015  5:05 PM)Mr. Nuggets Wrote: Thanks alot!

thanks again lol

Aquario is very good, but some other good ones are Cancer and Cygnus.
(Jun. 29, 2015  5:22 PM)UltimateOrion Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2015  5:20 PM)Mr. Nuggets Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2015  5:15 PM)UltimateOrion Wrote: Out of the energy rings you have you should use Aquario.

great to know that. So to the other question, should I use Death, Phantom, Duo or something else?
(Jun. 29, 2015  5:33 PM)Mr. Nuggets Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2015  5:22 PM)UltimateOrion Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2015  5:20 PM)Mr. Nuggets Wrote: I meant out of every clear wheel, not just the ones I have

great to know that. So to the other question, should I use Death, Phantom, Duo or something else?
I think you should use Duo.
I know that this feels awkward but which is the best stamina combo which can withstand any attack and spin endlessly??
Nothing can spin endlessly and are you looking for a stamina type that has defense?
(Jun. 30, 2015  7:53 AM)DOUBLECROSS Wrote: I know that this feels awkward but which is the best stamina combo which can withstand any attack and spin endlessly??

Spinning endlessly is pretty unrealistic, haha.

Put aside that, however, CS Defense/Stamina hybrid would be the option for something that's able to defend and still have a decent amount of stamina left to out-spin.
(Jun. 29, 2015  3:17 PM)UltimateOrion Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2015  5:50 AM)Sion Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2015  2:21 AM)BeyGa Wrote: Great! I'm going to try it! Thanks a lot! Grin

MF-H Counter Kerbecs R145CS is horrible. Zirago Dragoon TH170RF isn't a spin stealer. For a spin stealer he could try Zirago Dragoon 90WD. Dragoon Dragoon R145RDF isn't even good Zirago Dragoon BD145RDF would be better.

You do realize that metal faces are not allowed in limited, right?
Yeah, they are. Where did you hear that they're not from?
Metal Faces are not so overpowered as to be banned anywhere
And people would know that already, so it's slightly unnecessary to correct people in that fashion.
Lets ban R2F, and now lets ban metal faces LOL (ik they're not actually)...
Lol
And Cosmic, Earth, Storm, Dark Knight AND Libra!!!
send me a photo of samurai pegasus synchronized with gladiator bahamoote

ok

make it ok
(Jul. 04, 2015  6:04 PM)DOUBLECROSS Wrote: Looking for an ultimate stamina combo that has great balance

MF-L Phantom Cancer B:D
I need a good HMS and Plastics combo, i have very few plastics and HMS which is the problem haha, i also do not know anything about Plastics or HMS so be as specific as possible when telling me about parts i should use! Thanks!

Plastics:

HMS:
(Jul. 05, 2015  8:06 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: I need a good HMS and Plastics combo, i have very few plastics and HMS which is the problem haha, i also do not know anything about Plastics or HMS so be as specific as possible when telling me about parts i should use! Thanks!

Plastics:

HMS:

Plastics: If you can manage to fit Driger S' AR on Wolborg 4's EG, then use 10 Balance as a WD instead of 10 Wide, you'll have a good Circle Survivor custom, unless Tiger Defenser doesn't fit or breaks. Other than that Stock Dragoon G or Driger G with a 10 Wide is your best option.

HMS: Put Draciel MS' Circle Wide on Advance Striker, either that or stock Advance Striker will probably be your best combo. Make sure the AR is in Upper Attack Mode though.
I need a good mfb combo my parts are stock wing Pegasus, a pheonix clear wheel, a burn wheel, a 105 track, a uw145 track, and a ball tip. I know I have a small collection but I'm just getting back into beyblade so if someone could help me that would be great.