"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
@[KosherKitten]
For defense, I can't say there's anything good, nor for stamina, for attack you can use Lightning Ldrago W105R2F.

Get Flash for attack.

@[Saber Leopard]
Attack - Flash ---- D125R2F I think
Defense - Earth ---- R145RS
Stamina - Burn ---- 100WD

However you may need better parts for Defense and Stamina unless it's for limited format.
(Feb. 18, 2015  5:10 PM)UW Detective Wrote: @[KosherKitten]
For defense, I can't say there's anything good, nor for stamina, for attack you can use Lightning Ldrago W105R2F.

Get Flash for attack.

@[Saber Leopard]
Attack - Flash ---- D125R2F I think
Defense - Earth ---- R145RS
Stamina - Burn ---- 100WD

However you may need better parts for Defense and Stamina unless it's for limited format.
Thanks which mode should I put flash in attack or stamina?
Definitely attack mode, also, you may want to try get a GB145 or S130 for that combo.
(Feb. 18, 2015  7:20 PM)UW Detective Wrote: Definitely attack mode, also, you may want to try get a GB145 or S130 for that combo.
Which parts do you think I should use to make a stamina libra? I could make flame libra but that's been outclassed by other libra combos and flame isn't a very good wheel. Burn libra 105ES or Burn libra 105WD or Burn libra 105WB or should I go for a tall track like 145 or go even shorter with 85?
(Feb. 18, 2015  8:28 PM)Saber Leopard Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2015  7:20 PM)UW Detective Wrote: Definitely attack mode, also, you may want to try get a GB145 or S130 for that combo.
Which parts do you think I should use to make a stamina libra? I could make flame libra but that's been outclassed by other libra combos and flame isn't a very good wheel. Burn libra 105ES or Burn libra 105WD or Burn libra 105WB or should I go for a tall track like 145 or go even shorter with 85?

If you want to use Burn Libra, use Burn Libra 85WD or Burn Libra AD145SD, however I much rather recommend Gasher or Cygnus as clear wheels unless you want Libra. The customs I mentioned are good for limited format stamina.
(Feb. 18, 2015  5:03 PM)KosherKitten Wrote: So I have ~20 full Beyblades in a random mass of combos. And partially because I'm trying to learn (though mostly because I'm bored Pinching_eyes) I grabbed four and I want to see what you guys do with them
I've got a Rock Orso W105RF, Flame Virgo DF145ES, Lightning L-Drago(Upper) ED145WB, and Midnight Lacerta D125SF

Obviously not the best to work with, but that's why I'm curious what you can make of them

Hum, I would say Flame Virgo D125/DF145ES for stamina, Lightning L-Drago W105RF and Flame Virgo D125SF for a good destabilizer. Smile
(Feb. 18, 2015  5:10 PM)UW Detective Wrote: @[KosherKitten]
Lol. You P much just described my entire collection. It seems most all the good defense/stamina parts are from series that came out after I stopped collecting bey (I have nothing taller than 145) The best I could spring for defense was an Earth Bull GB145RS, which isn't terrible but it doesn't match up to anything else unless we're in limited, where RS is banned IIRC (next best defense tip I've got would be RF I think, maybe WB if I don't want it moving a ton) Stamina is also an Earth Bull, but this time a DF145SD, though I've got an AD145 track sitting around somewhere

Also, I have a Lightning L-Drago(upper) LW105RF sitting about, which has been my saving grace more than once in a battle

Like I said, my collection is a mess of random combos. I've managed to make about three bey that would be useable in my understanding of the current limited meta, and I'm not even totally certain my Screw Pisces is really any good since I'm terrible at launching taller attack types

Also I have a bad habit of rambling on for long periods of time, so Ima just shut up now before this ends up much longer Pinching_eyes
You know, Screw is good with MF, but it can also make a really powerfull attack type when paired with RF/R2F.
@[KosherKitten] I guess these combos could work for limited and if you want an alternative to RS, get CS.
It's a Screw Pisces R145R2F

And CS, ah, that's a good idea... I think I actually do own one of those, somewhere

What are some good stamina fusion wheels in limited? Since Stamina is obviously the place I'm most lacking
(Feb. 20, 2015  4:07 PM)KosherKitten Wrote: It's a Screw Pisces R145R2F

And CS, ah, that's a good idea... I think I actually do own one of those, somewhere

What are some good stamina fusion wheels in limited? Since Stamina is obviously the place I'm most lacking

Burn is what I use, I heard its quite effective with the Kronos clear wheel.
(Feb. 20, 2015  4:07 PM)KosherKitten Wrote: What are some good stamina fusion wheels in limited? Since Stamina is obviously the place I'm most lacking

I would say Flame, Burn, Scythe (Hasbro light version) and definetly Earth. Oh, I forgot Libra, but it wasn't released outside Japan.
I want to make a limited defensive Leone cause so far I have Earth Leone EDRS my beyblades are cyber pegasus (missing spin track), galaxy pegasus, counter Leone, rock zurafa, thermal Pisces, burn fire blaze, ray striker, hyper orso, flame sagittario, dark libra, flash sagittario (missing tip), earth eagle, grand ketos black and green, Ultimate meteo l-drago assault
(Feb. 20, 2015  8:31 PM)Ultimate Libra Wrote: I want to make a limited defensive Leone cause so far I have Earth Leone EDRS my beyblades are cyber pegasus (missing spin track), galaxy pegasus, counter Leone, rock zurafa, thermal Pisces, burn fire blaze, ray striker, hyper orso, flame sagittario, dark libra, flash sagittario (missing tip), earth eagle, grand ketos black and green, Ultimate meteo l-drago assault

I think Earth Leone C145RS is your best and if you have a metal face, use it.
(Feb. 20, 2015  9:38 PM)UW Detective Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2015  8:31 PM)Ultimate Libra Wrote: I want to make a limited defensive Leone cause so far I have Earth Leone EDRS my beyblades are cyber pegasus (missing spin track), galaxy pegasus, counter Leone, rock zurafa, thermal Pisces, burn fire blaze, ray striker, hyper orso, flame sagittario, dark libra, flash sagittario (missing tip), earth eagle, grand ketos black and green, Ultimate meteo l-drago assault

I think Earth Leone C145RS is your best and if you have a metal face, use it.

Ok thanks I don't have a metal face yet but I'll work on getting one!
Also, get GB145 is a better track to get, and maybe a CS, it's not as good as RS for defense but it has better stamina and balance.
Just a reminder, RS is banned from limited.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MFB-Limi...pid1176971
Thanks for reminding me! Okay @[Ultimate Libra] use WB or B until you get a CS.
Ultimate Libra, definitely get RSF or an RB on your hands; those two are your best options for Limited Format-based defense. You'd probably want to go for Earth Leone 85CS/WB, though. In my opinion, while CS has a lot less grip to the stadium, it is the closest thing to the two among the things you have.

By the way, kind of off-topic, but I always seemed to prefer LTDCs over MTDCs seeing as MTDCs, from my experience, are destabilized a lot easier (especially against left-spin attack) than LTDC. With that, stick with 85.
(Feb. 20, 2015  9:45 PM)UW Detective Wrote: Also, get GB145 is a better track to get, and maybe a CS, it's not as good as RS for defense but it has better stamina and balance.

Lol I already have CS it comes with ray striker!
Cool, use that for defense then.
I built a flame pegasus II 85ES and it seams to beat everything I throw at it. And its not worn or modified I can provide proof with pictures.
What did you test it against? I want specific combos.
(Feb. 21, 2015  2:12 AM)UW Detective Wrote: What did you test it against? I want specific combos.

Flash Pegasus D145, Earth Leone C145, Rock Orso EDCS (it beat that one easily), it even stole spin from my brothers Lightning l-drago
(Feb. 21, 2015  2:22 AM)Ultimate Libra Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2015  2:12 AM)UW Detective Wrote: What did you test it against? I want specific combos.

Flash Pegasus D145, Earth Leone C145, Rock Orso EDCS (it beat that one easily), it even stole spin from my brothers Lightning l-drago

Those combos aren't top-tier.