"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Dec. 13, 2014  9:40 AM)BeyKing23 Wrote: SO I am not to familiar with the Metal series beys so laugh if you want, but I have taken a liking to the Flash Sagittario's Fusion wheel and energy ring... but I also like Flame Sagittario's spin track and performance tip... can they be

combine... o.o

Flash is actually a really good attack wheel. However, Flame Saggitarios Spin Track and Tip (C145 and Sharp) are both really bad. Not only are they not good for attack (which is what Flash is) they aren't really good for anything. I woouold go with something like ###<125 RF/R2F/RB/ etc.
(Dec. 13, 2014  7:48 AM)TeamAgroBlast Wrote: Can Some One Help Me Make a Defensive-Type Beyblade With Lots Of Stamina ??

My Two Aces Are: Phantom Orion A230SB & Revizer Kraken DF145JSB! (Another Bey I've Made That I Love Is Meteo L-Drago 90SWD!) Anyway, Can Someone Help Me Improve That, Or Help Me Create a Whole New Bey. 😁

By The Way, This Is All Happening In a Darkhelm Fx Beystadium.

My Pieces Are:

If None Of The Listed Parts Are Able To Make An Stamina Saving Defensive Combo, Then Please List Any Outstanding Combination You See. Thanks 😁

-Sorry For The Late Post, Just Busy.

Stamina would probably take you further in an exit-less stadium, but Revizer Kraken E230MB/TB should do you pretty well as a Defense-Stamina type. A couple more good combinations would be Kraken Dragoon F230CF/GCF, a Balance type, and Kraken/Revizer Dragoon B:D, a Stamina type.

(Dec. 13, 2014  9:27 AM)Cup Wrote:
LIMITED:

You might want to read a little more carefully before making recommendations next time. Most of the combinations you suggested cater to Takara-Tomy Attack Type stadiums, not so much the Hasbro Darkhelm stadium he's playing in. Plus, why limit him to Limited Format combos? He's already using Phantom and Synchromes. Tongue_out
any stanima combo that is crystal/chrome weel. i stink at stamina combos. im trying not to use bearing drive. i have most parts so can anyone come up with sometihng.
(Dec. 14, 2014  2:53 AM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: any stanima combo that is crystal/chrome weel. i stink at stamina combos. im trying not to use bearing drive. i have most parts so can anyone come up with sometihng.
Well, you'll have to list them
(Dec. 14, 2014  2:53 AM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: any stanima combo that is crystal/chrome weel. i stink at stamina combos. im trying not to use bearing drive. i have most parts so can anyone come up with sometihng.

Yes, while we are geniuses, we are unfortunately not psychic. So you will have to tell us what parts we have to work with.
Hey guys. I know its been a while, and I traded a couple parts and I need a couple combos. Here are my parts.

Clear wheels
Kronos
Pegasus II
Striker I
Jupiter
Dragonis
Pirate
Samurai
Ninja

Metal wheels
Earth
Cosmic(4d)
Omega
Wing(non 4d)
Scythe(non 4d)
Jade(non 4d)
Varieares(non 4d)
Torch
Flame
Burn
Ray
Kraken
Ifrit
Pegasus(warrior wheel)
Phoenic

Tracks
T125
145 x2
W145

Bottoms
D
JSB
R2F
XF

4d bottoms
X:D

I need combos for all types including balance, and thanks in advance!
hmm not much options for yours, but here they are.
attack
Pegasis/Pheonic Ifrit W145/T125R2F (standard)
Killerken Ifrit W145R2F ( this was from meow, dunno if it's really viable or not, but it's sort of okay)
defense
well nothing for standard now
Scythe/Earth Pegasus2/Kronos XGrin( limited)
Samurai Killerken ( crystal up) XGrin ( limited)
stamina (standard and also limited)
Scythe Kronos W145D
Earth/Burn pegasus 2 W145D
balance
Killerken Ifrit XGrin ( standard) sort of an anti attack combo
hmm that's all for now

You really don't have enough tracks or bottoms to make anything really.

Attack: Omega Pegasis II T125 R2F (limited)
Attack: Pegasis Phoenix T125 R2F (maybe)
Anti-Attack (Balance, attack + defense): Killerken Ifrit W145 R2F
Stamina: Earth ______ W145 D (Limited)

You can't really make a defense bey out of these parts...
I would recommend getting an RSF and a RDF, and you should get some more tracks. You should get like, a 90, and a taller track, like TH170 would work well.
Hello i'd like help with making a bey combo uhm i'll post my bey combos, uhm its all of the beys i have are all over the place but yeah. anyway here they are
Beyblades
Face bolt:
Nemesis
Ifraid x2
Pegasus
Leviathan
Behemoth
Salamander
Warrior wheel
Ifraid x2
Phoenics
Gargoyle
Salamander
Behemoth
Golemn
Dragoon
Pegasis
Leviathan
Kraken
nemesis
diablo
Spintrack:
Switch 145 x2
Switch attack 165
Tornado 125
F230
Wing 105
Performance tips:
Right rubber flat
Semi Flat
Sharp ball
Wide semi flat
Blade semi flat
TB
Semi defense
AttackTongue_outhoenic Dragooon SA165R2F
Defence:Kraken Leviethan SA165SB (Zero-G)
Stamina:IDK
Attack
hmm
Behemoth Dragooon SA165(zg attack)R2F
Pegasis Ifraid/behemoth T125R2F
Defense
Leviathan Killerken T125/SA165( zg attack mode)R2F
Stamina
Gargoyle Killerken SA165(defense) TB
Balance
Killerken Dragooon W105 R2F
Diablo Nemesis T125R2F
is this a good combo for limited format? mf-L earth orion 90 wd/rb
(Dec. 16, 2014  3:09 PM)EDDYAxel Wrote: is this a good combo for limited format? mf-L earth orion 90 wd/rb

It's fairly good; not top-tier but still good. If you have Aquario, Cancer, Hades/Darkhelm, or Cygnus, use those instead of Orion (Cygnus is best). If you have a MF-H, use that with the RB variant and use a regular Face on the WD one. Then you have a pretty good Defense or Stamina setup. 85 would also be better than 90, but only a little (0.5mm isn't that much of a difference).
im looking to make an attack type bey that works in stadiums like the firefuse darkhelm stadium
the parts i have are:
Fusion wheels: Earth, Blitz (hasbro non-changing version), twisted, ray, dark, flame, lightning, guardian, evil, counter and rock.
Energy rings: leone, aquario, l-drago, l-drago 3, wolf (x3), capricorn, zurafa, befall, fireblaze, and lacerta.
Spintracks: gb145, d125, 135, 130, df145, wa130, Lw165, uw145
Tiips: rf, rf2, cs, ds, ms, f, hf, ewd, cf, bsf, xf, and gcf.
one of the best combos ive done is guardian l-drago gb145 f
(Dec. 17, 2014  2:40 PM)arufareddourufu Wrote: im looking to make an attack type bey that works in stadiums like the firefuse darkhelm stadium
the parts i have are:
Fusion wheels: Earth, Blitz (hasbro non-changing version), twisted, ray, dark, flame, lightning, guardian, evil, counter and rock.
Energy rings: leone, aquario, l-drago, l-drago 3, wolf (x3), capricorn, zurafa, befall, fireblaze, and lacerta.
Spintracks: gb145, d125, 135, 130, df145, wa130, Lw165, uw145
Tiips: rf, rf2, cs, ds, ms, f, hf, ewd, cf, bsf, xf, and gcf.
one of the best combos ive done is guardian l-drago gb145 f

I doubt you will be able to make any successful attack type bey for that stadium, with any parts. Though, the best you can probably do is Lightning/Guardian L-Drago GB145 R2F.
(Dec. 14, 2014  3:49 AM)FlyingWaffle Wrote:

Yes, while we are geniuses, we are unfortunately not psychic. So you will have to tell us what parts we have to work with.

Hmm. let me sum it up, ill be here for days listing my stanima parts, metal wheels and clear wheels. and i actually meant not zero g top. my bad. i have all beys from fusion. most from masters and all 4d beys but a fusion hades, jade, jupiter, blitz, unicorno, or vari aries. that good enough, if not i give up
(Dec. 18, 2014  3:08 AM)Bladerguy2 Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2014  3:49 AM)FlyingWaffle Wrote:

Hmm. let me sum it up, ill be here for days listing my stanima parts, metal wheels and clear wheels. and i actually meant not zero g top. my bad. i have all beys from fusion. most from masters and all 4d beys but a fusion hades, jade, jupiter, blitz, unicorno, or vari aries. that good enough, if not i give up

In that case, you could just look at the tier list for whatever you want to participate in.

Standard:
Duo (Cancer/Cygnus/Hades) W145 (WD/EWD)
Duo (Cancer/Cygnus/Hades) (TH170/230) (D/SD/TB)
Duo (Cancer/Cygnus/Hades) SR200 TB
Duo (Cancer/Cygnus/Hades) BGrin
Duo (Cancer/Cygnus/Hades) 160 PD
Duo (Cancer/Cygnus/Hades) SA165[Normal] EWD
MF(-M/-H) Duo (Cancer/Cygnus/Hades) 230 MB

Limited:
Burn (Cygnus/Cancer/Hades) W145 (WD/EWD)
Burn (Cygnus/Cancer/Hades) BGrin
Burn (Cygnus/Cancer/Hades) 85 (WD/EWD)
Earth (Cygnus/Cancer/Hades) W145 (WD/EWD)
Earth (Cygnus/Cancer/Hades) BGrin
Earth (Cygnus/Cancer/Hades) 85 (WD/EWD)
Earth (Cygnus/Cancer/Hades) (TH170/230) (D/SD)
Scythe (Cygnus/Cancer/Hades) W145 (WD/EWD)
Scythe (Cygnus/Cancer/Hades) BGrin
Scythe (Cygnus/Cancer/Hades) (TH170/230) (D/SD)
Meteo L-Drago (TR145/ED145/CH120) EWD
What would a good Track be for Flash Kerbecs R2F?
(Dec. 18, 2014  10:11 PM)AkioEPC Wrote: What would a good Track be for Flash Kerbecs R2F?

Possibly a low track like 85. But of you don't like floor scarping, use 90/100. I am not 100 percent sure though...
(Dec. 18, 2014  10:54 PM)Hato-Bokkun Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2014  10:11 PM)AkioEPC Wrote: What would a good Track be for Flash Kerbecs R2F?

Possibly a low track like 85. But of you don't like floor scarping, use 90/100. I am not 100 percent sure though...

Flash does best on Mid height tracks, like CH120/GB145/H145/S130. Also, kerbecs is too big on flash, try Orion/Uranus or if you don't have those, Scorpio.
(Dec. 18, 2014  11:03 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2014  10:54 PM)Hato-Bokkun Wrote:

Flash does best on Mid height tracks, like CH120/GB145/H145/S130. Also, kerbecs is too big on flash, try Orion/Uranus or if you don't have those, Scorpio.
-Don't use a Hasbro H145, it completely screws up Flash's profile (because the Hasbro version is rotated 90 degrees from TT's version)
-Ionis/Eonis and Pisces are also both good if you don't have Orion, Uranus, or Scorpio. Orion is best, though.
Not at all, Hasbro and Takara-Tomy's H145s are oriented exactly the same, just check the pictures on Beywiki. Plus, H145 is still a great Track for Flash Attack combos on rubber Bottoms, despite its primarily perpendicular alignment to Flash in Attack Mode.
what are some good attack wheels to use with gb145. ive tried guardian l-drago and lightning they work ok. but i cant find a right spin wheel that works well. when i use ray it looses a lot more stamina on hits. why? any suggestions?
H145 has quite a lot of recoil on Flash, from what I've seen of it. I think it really depends on the scenario against what you're up or testing against, though.

I personally really only prefer to use it, knowing that I'm up against an F230 or a tall Stamina variant.
He mean GB145, not H145. GB145 is really good when paired with Flash, and to add some weight to defense LTD combinations.