• Meteo Ldrago LW105 LF
  • Omega Dragonis 85 XF
  • Bandid Genbull F230 TB
  • Ray Striker D125 CS
  • Dark Cancer CH120 FS
  • Duo Uranas 230 WD
(Nov. 23, 2014  2:13 PM)elipsis22 Wrote: What bey should I buy next?? cup

Is the combo above top tier??
That question would belong in purchase consultation, for future reference.

Also, the combos mentioned on the previous page are not top tier, except for the Earth WD combo, which is top tier in Limited. The rest of the combos, due to their metal wheels, are banned in Limited and outclassed in Standard and Zero-G.
Just to clarify: all of my 4d/metal fury beys are considered hyperblades- all have the mode changing gimmick. I have lost a few tops over the years (or given them away) so some came from a specific set. Thanks in advance, I would love pretty much any useful combo.
Okay, so I have:
Mf-h Vulcan horuseus 145 D
Phantom Orion B:d
Big Bang pegasis FD
Diablo nemesis XD
Death quatzelcoatl 125 rdf
Beat Lynx Th170
Kreis Cygnus 145 WD
Fang leone 130 w2d
Omega Dragonis 90 XF
Ray Gil 100 RSF
Blitz Unicorno 100 rsf (darned metal wheel broke)
Meteo l drago LW105 LF
Hell kerbecs BD145 ds
Ronin dragoon lw160 bsf
Samurai ifraid w145 cf
Shinobi saramanda sw145 SD
Thief Phoenix e230 GCF
(hasbro) berserker begirados f230 (red) TB
Spiral fox 130 D (destroyer dome)

Thanks!
(Nov. 23, 2014  7:27 PM)Andrios77 Wrote: Just to clarify: all of my 4d/metal fury beys are considered hyperblades- all have the mode changing gimmick. I have lost a few tops over the years (or given them away) so some came from a specific set. Thanks in advance, I would love pretty much any useful combo.
Okay, so I have:
Mf-h Vulcan horuseus 145 D
Phantom Orion B:d
Big Bang pegasis FD
Diablo nemesis XD
Death quatzelcoatl 125 rdf
Beat Lynx Th170
Kreis Cygnus 145 WD
Fang leone 130 w2d
Omega Dragonis 90 XF
Ray Gil 100 RSF
Blitz Unicorno 100 rsf (darned metal wheel broke)
Meteo l drago LW105 LF
Hell kerbecs BD145 ds
Ronin dragoon lw160 bsf
Samurai ifraid w145 cf
Shinobi saramanda sw145 SD
Thief Phoenix e230 GCF
(hasbro) berserker begirados f230 (red) TB
Spiral fox 130 D (destroyer dome)

Thanks!

Standard
Attack: Diablo Kerbecs/Phoenix Bregirados (maybe) _____ RSF (You need a RF/R2F/LRF)
Defense: Saramanda Dragooon BD145/E230RDF
Stamina: Saramanda Dragooon B:D/ Death Cygnus B:D

Zero-G
Attack/Stamina: Saramanda Dragooon F230GCF
Defense: Saramanda ______ E230 (Boost) TB

Limited
Attack: Omega Horuseus 90/100/LW105RSF (You need a RF/R2F/LRF)
Defense: Nothing really, maybe try Ronin/Samurai _____ (Crystal Up) 90RSF
Stamina: Meteo L-Drago B:D
(Nov. 23, 2014  6:33 PM)Dual Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2014  2:13 PM)elipsis22 Wrote: What bey should I buy next?? cup

Is the combo above top tier??
That question would belong in purchase consultation, for future reference.

Also, the combos mentioned on the previous page are not top tier, except for the Earth WD combo, which is top tier in Limited. The rest of the combos, due to their metal wheels, are banned in Limited and outclassed in Standard and Zero-G.

Just 1 more question

How about zero-g combo.

Wd often go crazy in the stadium

So in the zero-/ , what is my best combo??

Thx.
whats the best combo i can make using a earth metal wheel with these parts?

clear wheels :leone 2,eagle,jupiter
tracks:s130,90,100,ed145,t125 and 145
tips:mf,wd,d,wf,jb,hf/s
and a metal face
(Nov. 24, 2014  3:08 PM)EDDYAxel Wrote: whats the best combo i can make using a earth metal wheel with these parts?

and a metal face

STAMINA: MF Earth__90 WD
Actually, it would be best to leave off the Metal Face. And he/she has no 85, just 90. Tongue_out
(Nov. 24, 2014  3:08 PM)EDDYAxel Wrote: whats the best combo i can make using a earth metal wheel with these parts?

and a metal face

Earth Eagle 90WD
@[EDDYAxel] : Try getting either an RB or a RSF! You could make a competitive LTDC utilizing the setup Cup mentioned, just with one of the two tips I mentioned instead of Wide Defense.
(Nov. 25, 2014  3:36 AM)Shido Wrote: @[EDDYAxel] : Try getting either an RB or a RSF! You could make a competitive LTDC utilizing the setup Cup mentioned, just with one of the two tips I mentioned instead of Wide Defense.

I do have RB,i just don't want to use it,RB is quite rare in my country.I would rather keep is for collection purposes
(Nov. 25, 2014  6:55 AM)EDDYAxel Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2014  3:36 AM)Shido Wrote: @[EDDYAxel] : Try getting either an RB or a RSF! You could make a competitive LTDC utilizing the setup Cup mentioned, just with one of the two tips I mentioned instead of Wide Defense.

I do have RB,i just don't want to use it,RB is quite rare in my country.I would rather keep is for collection purposes
You can just buy another RB online doe...
(Nov. 25, 2014  6:55 AM)EDDYAxel Wrote:

You can buy a set of 3 RB for 12 USD here.
If you use combos a bey will lose its unique abilities and authenticity people!Angry
(Nov. 27, 2014  5:41 AM)Galaxynovapegs Wrote: If you use combos a bey will lose its unique abilities and authenticity people!Angry

Actually, the more combinations you make, the more unique they get ... If everyone was to use Beyblades like they are straight out of the box, then nothing would be unique. Customization allows for the gathering of the strongest parts in one type to create the best Beyblade in one aspect, whereas all out-of-the-box Beyblades are very bad on their own.
(Nov. 27, 2014  6:12 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2014  5:41 AM)Galaxynovapegs Wrote: If you use combos a bey will lose its unique abilities and authenticity people!Angry

Actually, the more combinations you make, the more unique they get ... If everyone was to use Beyblades like they are straight out of the box, then nothing would be unique. Customization allows for the gathering of the strongest parts in one type to create the best Beyblade in one aspect, whereas all out-of-the-box Beyblades are very bad on their own.

Well,the science of beyblades is very special, it uses aerodynamics which I have studied and the making of the beys turn out to be very analyzed. For example, big bang Pegasus is one of the beys that, with it's heavyweight wheel,is really good at defense and the torque is not disturbed by the air it spins against as the shape is designed to cut through the air as long as it is in right rotation. A bey can still be unique to its qualities even though it's just "out of the box". For example, I could easily tell my bey from my friend's even though he has the same bey as mine. The only way I would ever change my bey is to add a variares 4d tip to my Pegasus. Of all the combos given,there is only a narrow specialization as you said, the best beyblade in one aspect. All the combo beys I've ever seen have always lost except to the really lame beys like Capricorn and serpent.
(Nov. 27, 2014  9:16 PM)Galaxynovapegs Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2014  6:12 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

Well,the science of beyblades is very special, it uses aerodynamics which I have studied and the making of the beys turn out to be very analyzed. For example, big bang Pegasus is one of the beys that, with it's heavyweight wheel,is really good at defense and the torque is not disturbed by the air it spins against as the shape is designed to cut through the air as long as it is in right rotation. A bey can still be unique to its qualities even though it's just "out of the box". For example, I could easily tell my bey from my friend's even though he has the same bey as mine. The only way I would ever change my bey is to add a variares 4d tip to my Pegasus. Of all the combos given,there is only a narrow specialization as you said, the best beyblade in one aspect. All the combo beys I've ever seen have always lost except to the really lame beys like Capricorn and serpent.

Well, to everyone else here, the customization of beyblades is half of what we consider beyblades. To some even more-so. Where's the fun in using something that someone else came up with? It's like using pre-made decks for Yu-Gi-Oh or Magic, or playing a video game where you cannot choose what stats to upgrade or what skills you want to use.

Not only that, but beyblades were made with the intent of customization. Otherwise, they would not allow you to take them apart, and they also would not make most out-of-the-box beys carp. To be honest, very few beys like that are any good, and few are close to the level of customs.

But, I'm just saying, most of the purpouse of BeyBlades is customization. If you deny that, you deny the spirit of the franchise.
(Nov. 27, 2014  9:31 PM)FlyingWaffle Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2014  9:16 PM)Galaxynovapegs Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2014  6:12 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Actually, the more combinations you make, the more unique they get ... If everyone was to use Beyblades like they are straight out of the box, then nothing would be unique. Customization allows for the gathering of the strongest parts in one type to create the best Beyblade in one aspect, whereas all out-of-the-box Beyblades are very bad on their own.

Well, to everyone else here, the customization of beyblades is half of what we consider beyblades. To some even more-so. Where's the fun in using something that someone else came up with? It's like using pre-made decks for Yu-Gi-Oh or Magic, or playing a video game where you cannot choose what stats to upgrade or what skills you want to use.

Not only that, but beyblades were made with the intent of customization. Otherwise, they would not allow you to take them apart, and they also would not make most out-of-the-box beys carp. To be honest, very few beys like that are any good, and few are close to the level of customs.

But, I'm just saying, most of the purpouse of BeyBlades is customization. If you deny that, you deny the spirit of the franchise.
I'm not saying you shouldn't customize beyblades, in fact, beyblades are like legos. You should have fun experimenting with aerodynamics,but sometimes you should have the original as it is most always better. You can paint a car but then it's value would rapidly go down. Originals are always more valuable. Also, yes,they do have parts to customize but also so you wouldn't have to throw away the whole bey if it gets damaged.Grin
(Nov. 27, 2014  10:13 PM)Galaxynovapegs Wrote: I'm not saying you shouldn't customize beyblades, in fact, beyblades are like legos. You should have fun experimenting with aerodynamics,but sometimes you should have the original as it is most always better. You can paint a car but then it's value would rapidly go down. Originals are always more valuable. Also, yes,they do have parts to customize but also so you wouldn't have to throw away the whole bey if it gets damaged.Grin

You are totally wrong. If you can't accept the fact that uncustomized beyblades are worst than customized beys, it means that you have absolutely no knowledge about beyblade.
Hi, guys. I need some help making a combo out of my beys. I have:
Fusion Wheels: Gravity, Earth, Ray,and Storm.
Energy Rings: Destroyer and Leone
Warrior Wheels: Gargoyle
Crystal Wheels: Archer
Spin Tracks: GB165, SA165, WA130, 100, and Two 160s
Performance Tips: HF, BS, WF, RF, and WSF.
Those are the parts that I know what they are. I have some other parts that I don't know what they are.
What do you think? Any good customs? Any other beys or parts I should get to make some combos?
IncognitoCreepa Wrote:Hi, guys. I need some help making a combo out of my beys. I have:

There's really not much you can make, mate. Try out either Gravity Perseus SA165HF or Earth GB145BS, though. Definitely not the most competitive Beyblade setups out there, but they're the best you can make.

IncognitoCreepa Wrote:Any other beys or parts I should get to make some combos?

Try getting a couple of RFs, R2Fs and an RSF to make Earth GB145RSF. Trying getting a couple of Shogun Steel Beyblades, too. Most of our present competitive, top-tier Beyblades are Shogun Steel-oriented.

IncognitoCreepa Wrote:I have some other parts that I don't know what they are.

Mind uploading photos, in that case? This may change the results on the best setup or few you can make.
(Nov. 29, 2014  7:30 PM)Shido Wrote: Most of our present competitive, top-tier Beyblades are Shogun Steel-oriented.

Well, for Standard this is true. Since Synchromes are banned in Limited, most Shogun Steel wheels can't keep up on their own. Wheels like Dragoon do pretty good though.

(Nov. 29, 2014  7:30 PM)Shido Wrote:

Mind uploading photos, in that case? This may change the results on the best setup or few you can make.

Yeah, we're huge nerds. We can probably identify any parts right away by seeing a picture.

Also, if you gor a WD tip, or a B: D, you could make a stamina type bey with Earth. Or if you a RDF, CS, RSF, or RB you can make a defense type bey using Earth.
(Nov. 29, 2014  7:30 PM)Shido Wrote:
IncognitoCreepa Wrote:Hi, guys. I need some help making a combo out of my beys. I have:

There's really not much you can make, mate. Try out either Gravity Perseus SA165HF or Earth GB145BS, though. Definitely not the most competitive Beyblade setups out there, but they're the best you can make.

IncognitoCreepa Wrote:Any other beys or parts I should get to make some combos?

Try getting a couple of RFs, R2Fs and an RSF to make Earth GB145RSF. Trying getting a couple of Shogun Steel Beyblades, too. Most of our present competitive, top-tier Beyblades are Shogun Steel-oriented.

I'll try to get pics.

(Nov. 29, 2014  7:07 PM)IncognitoCreepa Wrote: Hi, guys. I need some help making a combo out of my beys. I have:
Fusion Wheels: Gravity, Earth, and Storm.
Warrior Wheels: Gargoyle
Crystal Wheels: Archer
Spin Tracks: GB165, SA165, WA130, and Two 160s
Performance Tips: HF, BS, WF, and WSF.
Those are the parts that I know what they are. I have some other parts that I don't know what they are.
What do you think? Any good customs? Any other beys or parts I should get to make some combos?

Edited. I forgot to mention Energy rings. Lol