"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
*raises eyebrow* Very few things are horrible on F230 lol
(Aug. 26, 2014  1:31 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: *raises eyebrow* Very few things are horrible on F230 lol

My point was that it's a better option than LLD on F230.
For a stamina combo maybe, but not so much on F230, IMO.
The spin track i was trying to say is thermal lacerta's spintrack
(Aug. 26, 2014  1:54 AM)thunderaquario Wrote: The spin track i was trying to say is thermal lacerta's spintrack

WA130 Wink
(Aug. 26, 2014  1:54 AM)thunderaquario Wrote: The spin track i was trying to say is thermal lacerta's spintrack

You should really avoid trying to help people when your Beyblade information is not very accurate. Smile
Echizen Wrote:Attack: Omega Striker?/LLD 85R2F

For Limited attack, you may not want to forget about various Lighting L-Drago setups.

There's both Beat and Cosmic out there, as well. Smile
He doesn't have any good Lightning setups the more useful track would be T125 but not much else. Omega and LLD would be his best options, IMO.
(Aug. 26, 2014  12:48 AM)thunderaquario Wrote: Defence : basaltbeafwol 160wd
Stamina : phantomorion b:d
Attack : omegafox 80gf
Left spin : l-drago destroy f:s

Zero-g :
Defence : gembukillerkraken sa160rs
Stamina : behemotbehemotd 200swd
Attack : ifraidpheonix fb145cf
Left spin : pegasisdragoon f230gcf
dude if you were suggesting that to me, I didn't even list half of those. In fact I probably don't even own most of those
Best combos, be it any type. Note all are from Takara Tomy, might mistake Hasbro with TT. *** I am not playing these beys in any tournament, so if there is any restricted parts, just use it. *** As many combos as possible, but make the best of the bestest.

Hell Kerbecs BD145DS (2 of them, very worn tip)
Meteo L-Drago LW105LF
Rock Giraffe R145WB
Variares D:D
Diablo Nemesis X:D
Gravity Perseus AD145WD (one attack version and one normal version)
Basalt Horogium 145WD

Other parts: 90, two WD, two F, 230, CF, 160, MB, GB145, 100, four 145, CH120, Death, Cygnus, 85, SF, Divine, Fox, Unicorno, Spiral, S, (two MF-H, two MF-L, can be customised), XF, WF.
Hayo, I really need help. I've just started my collection, and I'm not good at the customization yet... ^^;
Anyways, I have only Hasbro parts, so yeah.
Beys are:
Pirate Kraken/Killerken A230JSB
Bandit/Bandid Genbull F230TB (x2, but missing a TB)
Ronin/Dark Knight Dragoon LW160BSF (LW has a broken wing. :c)
Samurai Ifrit/Ifraid E230GCF
Ninja Salamander SW145SD (Non-MSF)
All Hasbro Parts.
My best custom is:
Genbull Genbull F230GCF.
Thanks in advance! Grin

UPDATE:
I've gotten another Killerken, found the Twin Ball, and gotten a Berserker Begirados. Any new ideas?
(Aug. 27, 2014  8:51 AM)RioluOmega Wrote: Hayo, I really need help. I've just started my collection, and I'm not good at the customization yet... ^^;
Beys are:
All Hasbro Parts.
My best custom is:
Genbull Genbull F230GCF.
Thanks in advance! Grin

Attack:Genbull Dragooon LW160GCF
Defence:Genbull Genbull E230BSF
Stamina:Killerken/Genbull Genbull E230SD
Balance:Not sure
Best combos, be it any type. Note all are from Takara Tomy, might mistake Hasbro with TT. *** I am not playing these beys in any tournament, so if there is any restricted parts, just use it. *** As many combos as possible, but make the best of the bestest.

Meteo L-Drago LW105LF
Rock Giraffe R145WB
Variares DGrin
Diablo Nemesis XGrin
Basalt Horogium 145WD

Other parts: 90, two WD, two F, 230, CF, 160, MB, GB145, 100, four 145, CH120, Death, Cygnus, 85, SF, Divine, Fox, Unicorno, Spiral, S, (two MF-H, two MF-L, can be customised), XF, WF.

Sorry to repost, but my post somehow got pushed down.
(Aug. 27, 2014  10:09 AM)BeyMax Wrote: Best combos, be it any type. Note all are from Takara Tomy, might mistake Hasbro with TT. *** I am not playing these beys in any tournament, so if there is any restricted parts, just use it. *** As many combos as possible, but make the best of the bestest.

Meteo L-Drago LW105LF
Rock Giraffe R145WB
Variares DGrin
Diablo Nemesis XGrin
Basalt Horogium 145WD

Attack:MF-H VariAres R145XF
Defence:MF-H Death/Basalt Cygnus BD145MB
Stamina:Hell/Death Kerbecs BD145/90WD
Balance:MF-H Basalt Kerbesc BD145MB
Spin Stealer:MF-L Meteo L-Drago CH120WD
(Aug. 27, 2014  8:51 AM)RioluOmega Wrote: Hayo, I really need help. I've just started my collection, and I'm not good at the customization yet... ^^;
Beys are:
All Hasbro Parts.
My best custom is:
Genbull Genbull F230GCF.
Thanks in advance! Grin

Your best custom is Genbull Dragooon/Genbull F230GCF.

(Aug. 27, 2014  10:09 AM)BeyMax Wrote: Best combos, be it any type. Note all are from Takara Tomy, might mistake Hasbro with TT. *** I am not playing these beys in any tournament, so if there is any restricted parts, just use it. *** As many combos as possible, but make the best of the bestest.

Meteo L-Drago LW105LF
Rock Giraffe R145WB
Variares DGrin
Diablo Nemesis XGrin
Basalt Horogium 145WD

Attack: MF-H Variares/Diablo Kerbecs R145/CH125WF (get RF/R2F/LRF)
Defence: MF-H Death/Basalt Kerbecs BD145MB
Stamina: MF-L Hell Kerbecs BD145WD
Balance: MF-L Meteo/Gravity Perseus CH125XF/WD/CF
(Aug. 27, 2014  5:31 PM)PegasusBlader12 Wrote: i would say a twisted orion c145 sf

That combo is horrible,list your parts and we will build you a better one :(
Shido-kun: You don't have to say the combo is horrible, because that's kinda rude
PegasusBlader12: The combo you suggested isn't really the greatest, but like shido-kun had mentioned list your parts so we can make you a better comboSmile
Were glad that you're trying to help out PegausBlader12Wink
(Aug. 29, 2014  6:12 PM)ULTIMATE BLAZE Wrote: Shido-kun: You don't have to say the combo is horrible, because that's kinda rude
PegasusBlader12: The combo you suggested isn't really the greatest, but like shido-kun had mentioned list your parts so we can make you a better comboSmile
Were glad that you're trying to help out PegausBlader12Wink

It's just honesty. Being rude would be saying: Give up on Beyblade.
I know I shouldn't be asking this here, but I can't find a post related to what I'm asking Unhappy First question; what type is Leviathan Ifrit F230WD and is it a good combo? (In BB-10/Zero-G stadiums)
Instead of asking that, it'd be better to post your parts so we can build you a combo. And no, it's not.
1. F230 is too tall for WD, it'll topple.
2. Revizer is too tier defence, it wouldn't work well with Ifraid.
3. Ifraid isn't that good, and if anything, it's an attack type.
Um its a medium defence but probobly has a conciderable stamina.... Stadium whise zero-g bey's aren't very good in metal fight stadiums but your bey is probobly good in the zero-g stadium
(Aug. 29, 2014  11:09 PM)thunderaquario Wrote: Um its a medium defence but probobly has a conciderable stamina.... Stadium whise zero-g bey's aren't very good in metal fight stadiums but your bey is probobly good in the zero-g stadium

A lot of synchromes are great in metal fight stadiums...and that beyblade is NOT a defence type. Stamina or Balance.
(Aug. 29, 2014  11:09 PM)thunderaquario Wrote: Um its a medium defence but probobly has a conciderable stamina.... Stadium whise zero-g bey's aren't very good in metal fight stadiums but your bey is probobly good in the zero-g stadium
What? It has no defence, and Synchromes, especially Genbull, have great stamina...
(Aug. 29, 2014  11:09 PM)Dual Wrote: Instead of asking that, it'd be better to post your parts so we can build you a combo. And no, it's not.
1. F230 is too tall for WD, it'll topple.
2. Revizer is too tier defence, it wouldn't work well with Ifraid.
3. Ifraid isn't that good, and if anything, it's an attack type.
I did post every single one of my beyblades, look for the giant list of beyblades, and at the top is says something about Spiral Capricorn