"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
He's told me before that he just designs those combos, sometimes he doesn't have all the parts.
ok cool but those combos are all fully made and pretty good
I tried all those but nothing is as powerful as the beyblades are in stock form
(Jul. 11, 2014  1:43 PM)Rickeroni Wrote: I tried all those but nothing is as powerful as the beyblades are in stock form

You're kidding right?
Customizing a Beyblade is why we play the game. We don't just use ONE beyblade, we have combinations.
Only a few stock are good. Phantom Orion, Bistool.
(Jul. 11, 2014  4:26 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2014  1:43 PM)Rickeroni Wrote: I tried all those but nothing is as powerful as the beyblades are in stock form

You're kidding right?
Customizing a Beyblade is why we play the game. We don't just use ONE beyblade, we have combinations.

He's probably using a hasbro stadium=Just pure Stamina beats all.

You're kidding right?
wat is a Bistool? Is it in the plastics series? sry if this was not the right place to ask this
(Jul. 12, 2014  12:19 AM)Pegasus of NJ Wrote:

You're kidding right?
wat is a Bistool? Is it in the plastics series? sry if this was not the right place to ask this

It should be asked in Plastics Q&A thread, if anywhere. You could simply look on Beywiki. Bistool is a plastic generation Beybalde that was able to defeat many combos in the early plastic meta.
(Jul. 11, 2014  4:28 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote:

You're kidding right?

He's probably using a hasbro stadium=Just pure Stamina beats all.

True, but in my Area, it's hard to get TT as it is super expensive, but I believe I will get some TT's on my Birthday. BTW my Stock combos are really super strong, I battled with a few friends at school and my Capricorn beat all of them. One even had a Phantom Orion (Hyperblade Spark FX , Stock) and I managed to KO him.
The BB-10 stadium really isn't expensive. And stock beyblades are not nearly half as strong as customised beyblades. Have you ever tried customising?
The thing is, when customizing you need to know what you are doing - throwing parts together at random generally won't do so well. And that's what this thread is for - more experienced members can help people out with customizations so you can use your parts as effectively as possible.
(Jul. 12, 2014  5:47 PM)Dual Wrote: The BB-10 stadium really isn't expensive. And stock beyblades are not nearly half as strong as customised beyblades. Have you ever tried customising?

About $50 for a big piece of clear plastic is pretty expensive Pinching_eyes_2
(Jul. 12, 2014  7:21 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2014  5:47 PM)Dual Wrote: The BB-10 stadium really isn't expensive. And stock beyblades are not nearly half as strong as customised beyblades. Have you ever tried customising?

True
And I have tried customizing.
Too bad only stamina customs work out good.
My defence and attack sucks in custom form but shines in stock form
(Jul. 13, 2014  11:07 AM)Rickeroni Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2014  7:21 PM)Neo Wrote:

True

List what parts you have.
We'll make you a combo that works...
(Jul. 13, 2014  11:30 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2014  11:07 AM)Rickeroni Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2014  7:21 PM)Neo Wrote: About $50 for a big piece of clear plastic is pretty expensive Pinching_eyes_2

True

All are hasbro
Fusion Wheel=Spiral Scythe Burn Diablo Storm Rock
Energy Ring=Capricorn Fireblaze Nemesis Kronos Leone
Face Bolt= Capricorn Fireblaze Nemesis Kronos Leone Leone
Spin Track= 90 130 100(3) (I forgot Scythe Kronos's)
Performance Tip = MF RB EDS MS XGrin ( Diablo Nemesis)
Spare parts = One round disk track, Lightning L Drago energy ring
(Jul. 13, 2014  11:42 AM)Rickeroni Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2014  11:07 AM)Rickeroni Wrote: True

All are hasbro

These are the only ones I could think of:
AttackConfusedpiral/Diablo Capricorne T125/100/90MF
DefenceConfusedcythe Leone 130/90RB
StaminaConfusedcythe/Burn Kronos/Fireblaze 90/100EDS
Couldn't think of a balance combo though,but I you have Metal faces you can use them on the attack and defence combo I listed.
Is MSF-L ____ Dragooon SA165(Attack mode)___ a good spin stealer in Zero-G Format?

First Blank: Is Killerken better than Girago or Reviser?
Second Blank: Which bottom allows SA165 in Attack Mode to precess-LAD like TheBlackDragon's MSF-L Girago Dragooon SA165(Attack Mode)EWD in the Zero-G Stadium?
(Jul. 13, 2014  11:54 AM)Shido-kun Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2014  11:30 AM)Neo Wrote: List what parts you have.
All are hasbro

These are the only ones I could think of:
AttackConfusedpiral/Diablo Capricorne T125/100/90MF
DefenceConfusedcythe Leone 130/90RB
StaminaConfusedcythe/Burn Kronos/Fireblaze 90/100EDS
Couldn't think of a balance combo though,but I you have Metal faces you can use them on the attack and defence combo I listed.
My EDS is a bit broken. The "S" in EDS stands for Sharp and the sharpness has now become ballish and the tip sort of acts like an Attack type tip
(Jul. 13, 2014  1:05 PM)ƒ¡$h Wrote: Is MSF-L ____ Dragooon SA165(Attack mode)___ a good spin stealer in Zero-G Format?

First Blank: Is Killerken better than Girago or Reviser?
Second Blank: Which bottom allows SA165 in Attack Mode to precess-LAD like TheBlackDragon's MSF-L Girago Dragooon SA165(Attack Mode)EWD in the Zero-G Stadium?

Here are the answers to all of your questions, bud:
  • As you are asking about about Zero-G Attack Mode, it doesn't really have too much use for spin stealing, though it would be better for Sway Attack. MSF-H Wyvang Dragoon SA165GCF would be really good for that case, though it doesn't have too much spin stealing abilities itself. If you still are looking for spin steal in Zero-G, MSF-H Reviser Dragoon SA165 (In its upper mode) EWD would be one of your best bets.
  • I take it you're referring to the combo you just previously mentioned, no? If so, none of them would be good in Zero-G, as SA165 in Zero-G Attack Mode, though here would be the order of best to worst if it would be on _Dragoon SA165 (upper mode) EWD:

1) Reviser would be your best bet, as it is the roundest (which would be in this case scenario to help spin steal better), among the other two you mentioned.
    2) Killerken would be the second choice for Reviser, as it isn't as round, though they are quite similar.
    3) Girago isn't too round, so it would be the last of your choices among the ones you mentioned. It's never really been noticed on that setup, either.
  • I didn't really know how to answer this question, though I can tell you that SA165 in Zero-G Attack Mode scrapes a lot in Zero-G on tips utilizing Stamina, like EWD for that matter. (EWD may be a decent choice, though I'm probably wrong, as well)
Girago is actually great for spin steal, and I personally prefer it over Revizer/Killerken. Look at TBD's Girago Dragooon testing thread (though it's for BB-10 not ZG)
(Jul. 13, 2014  11:07 AM)Rickeroni Wrote: True

All are hasbro

Diablo Leone 90RB should be a great Defense combo.
(Jul. 13, 2014  8:35 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2014  11:30 AM)Neo Wrote: List what parts you have.
All are hasbro

I don't think so, due to the low height of the spin track, the fusion wheel might scrape the stadium. And on top of that, Diablo has a huge diameter.
(Jul. 14, 2014  2:58 PM)Rickeroni Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2014  8:35 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2014  11:42 AM)Rickeroni Wrote: All are hasbro

I don't think so, due to the low height of the spin track, the fusion wheel might scrape the stadium. And on top of that, Diablo has a huge diameter.
Well, guessing his "one round disk track" is a BD145, then he could make Diablo Leone BD145RB
(Jul. 14, 2014  3:19 PM)Pegasus of NJ Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2014  2:58 PM)Rickeroni Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2014  8:35 PM)Neo Wrote: Diablo Leone 90RB should be a great Defense combo.

Well, guessing his "one round disk track" is a BD145, then he could make Diablo Leone BD145RB

Sorry to inform, my BD145 is a bit broken D:
The disk portion broke and the face bolt can't enter it now.
Hey, guys. I don't need a combo building for me, I just want some criticism on a combo I recently made. The combo is Flame Aquario DF145WB and is a balanced type...I think. Anyway, please tell me how well built it is . Thanks!
(Jul. 14, 2014  3:43 PM)FlameAquario369 Wrote: Hey, guys. I don't need a combo building for me, I just want some criticism on a combo I recently made. The combo is Flame Aquario DF145WB and is a balanced type...I think. Anyway, please tell me how well built it is . Thanks!

That is pretty terrible. Post your parts and we'll build you a better one!