Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(May. 12, 2014  10:54 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(May. 12, 2014  10:48 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(May. 12, 2014  10:45 PM)Leone19 Wrote: Ray or Storm would probably be a better choice, in my opinion. It'd depend on the Rock mold, not to mention the recoil on that set-up. Tongue_out

Either way, if he uses any of the suggested Attack types, he should be fine.

Storm is pretty bad for attack.

Actually, the combos we suggested aren't that great, but his best.

At it's time, Storm was considered to be the (one of, if not the) best Attack Wheel. It doesn't have as large of a use in Limited, compared to other wheels, though.

I know they aren't that great in general, but as I said- if he uses what we suggested, it should be fine (since it's the best he can do). Tongue_out
Yes, it was considered to be one of the best, but Pegasus and maybe even Quetz or Lepne were better.
(May. 12, 2014  11:05 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(May. 12, 2014  10:54 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(May. 12, 2014  10:48 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Storm is pretty bad for attack.

Actually, the combos we suggested aren't that great, but his best.

At it's time, Storm was considered to be the (one of, if not the) best Attack Wheel. It doesn't have as large of a use in Limited, compared to other wheels, though.

I know they aren't that great in general, but as I said- if he uses what we suggested, it should be fine (since it's the best he can do). Tongue_out
Yes, it was considered to be one of the best, but Pegasus and maybe even Quetz or Lepne were better.

Well, uh, Storm came after Pegasus, Quetz, and Leone, which are all better. It also came out roughly the same time as Rock, which is arguably better. Lightning was also released shortly after, and was much better than Storm. I mean, it was better than Dark, but no one uses Dark for Attack.
(May. 13, 2014  1:15 AM)Woumb@ Wrote:
(May. 12, 2014  11:05 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(May. 12, 2014  10:54 PM)Leone19 Wrote: At it's time, Storm was considered to be the (one of, if not the) best Attack Wheel. It doesn't have as large of a use in Limited, compared to other wheels, though.

Well, uh, Storm came after Pegasus, Quetz, and Leone, which are all better. It also came out roughly the same time as Rock, which is arguably better. Lightning was also released shortly after, and was much better than Storm. I mean, it was better than Dark, but no one uses Dark for Attack.

He doesn't have Pegasus, Quetz., or Leone... so that doesn't help him too much.

Again, it can be considered one of the best at the time of its release.

It is also one of the best options he has (aside from Ray; arguably Rock).

Tongue_out
(May. 13, 2014  1:32 AM)Leone19 Wrote:
(May. 13, 2014  1:15 AM)Woumb@ Wrote:
(May. 12, 2014  11:05 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Yes, it was considered to be one of the best, but Pegasus and maybe even Quetz or Lepne were better.

Tongue_out

1. She 2. What if I did rock leone2 GB145 WB?
(May. 13, 2014  1:35 AM)FangLeone130WB Wrote:
(May. 13, 2014  1:32 AM)Leone19 Wrote:
(May. 13, 2014  1:15 AM)Woumb@ Wrote: Well, uh, Storm came after Pegasus, Quetz, and Leone, which are all better. It also came out roughly the same time as Rock, which is arguably better. Lightning was also released shortly after, and was much better than Storm. I mean, it was better than Dark, but no one uses Dark for Attack.

Tongue_out

My apologies, I wouldn't have known otherwise and assumed, my bad. Tongue_out

That's more of a Defense type, although that would be better with Earth.
(May. 13, 2014  1:38 AM)Leone19 Wrote:
(May. 13, 2014  1:35 AM)FangLeone130WB Wrote:
(May. 13, 2014  1:32 AM)Leone19 Wrote: He doesn't have Pegasus, Quetz., or Leone... so that doesn't help him too much.

Tongue_out

My apologies, I wouldn't have known otherwise and assumed, my bad. Tongue_out

That's more of a Defense type, although that would be better with Earth.

It's okay. Most people don't know. I'm more of a tom-boy so the usual skating and Sci-Fi. What would a good defense bey be with the most stamina and attack power possible for a defense type? I tend to lean towards defense.
Well just look at our posts. Earth Cygnus GB145CS would probably be the best, Earth having good Stamina and CS having defenase and stamina properties.
I have a wide defence ball tip, a shred spin track, a spike attack tip, a metal semi flat metal tip, a wolf face bolt, a metal face bolt, a rock leone fusion wheel, A Japanese rock leone inner ring, Beserker behemoth parts.
Shred spin tracks and Metal semi flat tips don't exist in Beyblade parts. And the "inner ring" is referred to as Energy Ring/Clear wheel.

You dont have much to make, but you can try: Berserker Behemoth SR200BWD/WD. I'd purchasing some Shogun Steel beys so you can make synchromes with your Beserker Behemoth.
They're are fake metal semi flat tips.
(May. 13, 2014  3:11 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: They're are fake metal semi flat tips.

And metal spin tracks. Don't believe me look on amazon.com
They're fake. No metal tracks or tips were made by Hasbro, Takara, or Sono Kong. It's most likely rapidity.
(May. 13, 2014  11:38 PM)nosferatu Wrote: phantom phoenix d d

That combo isn't very useful. Please list your parts so we can build you a better combo. Smile
Build me a combo please:
Fusion wheels: thermal, twisted/basalt, earth, rock, flame, ray, storm, phantom
energy rings: unicorno, tempo, kerbecs, aquario, wolf, phoenix, sagittario, orion
spintracks: sw145, 145, ed145, r145, d125, t125, 105, wa130,
tips: DS, SD, WD, CS (worn out, slight aggressive movement) ,ES
Also, i have bearing drive from phantom orion.
(May. 15, 2014  1:05 AM)Cyber Rat Wrote: Build me a combo please:
energy rings: unicorno, tempo, kerbecs, aquario, wolf, phoenix, sagittario, orion
Also, i have bearing drive from phantom orion.
Since you mentioned B:D, I'll assume your Phantom is either TT or Hyperblades.

Standard
Attack: Phantom (Attack) Orion 105CS
Defense: Basalt Kerbecs R145CS (could also be used for Anti-Attack)
Stamina: Phantom Orion B:D/145/ED145/105WD

Limited
Attack: Rock/Storm/Ray Unicorno D125/T125CS (Use R145 for Rock)
Defense: Earth Aquario/Kerbecs ED145/R145CS
Stamina: Earth Aquario/Kerbecs B:D/145/ED145/105WD
I've been playin' around with Basalt Leone D125WB; so far so well, however I 'm not satisfied with its overall performance. Any recommendations to modify such combination, or should I just scratch the idea?
(May. 15, 2014  2:09 AM)Disk Wrote: I've been playin' around with Basalt Leone D125WB; so far so well, however I 'm not satisfied with its overall performance. Any recommendations to modify such combination, or should I just scratch the idea?

That combo is highly outclassed, but if you want a basalt defence custom, use MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS.
Well ive been told that basalt is outdated for tournaments so........

It depends , r u using it 4 tournaments?

That a great combo but he could try hades tempo bd or gb145 mb but that my opinion
(May. 15, 2014  2:13 AM)Last man Wrote: Well ive been told that basalt is outdated for tournaments so........

It depends , r u using it 4 tournaments?

That a great combo but he could try hades tempo bd or gb145 mb but that my opinion
Hades Tempo B: D/GB145MB is a pretty horrid combo, no offence.
Non taken ur an expert anyways im been blading since 2009
^Thanks to the both for your great advice; I guess I got to keep up with the new competitive style of workin' things with Beyblade. Lol thanks again
(May. 15, 2014  2:29 AM)Disk Wrote: ^Thanks to the both for your great advice; I guess I got to keep up with the new competitive style of workin' things with Beyblade. Lol thanks again

If you list your parts, we'd be happy to post you good combos.
Build me a combo please:
Also, i have bearing drive from phantom orion. Also, i have a metal wide ball tip. its complety made of metal. Is it real?
The metal wide ball tip is fake, unfortunately. Assuming everything else is real, and the Phantom is Takara Tomy:

Standard:
Stamina: Phantom Aquario 145/ED145/105WD
Defense: Basalt Kerbecs R145CS (Outclassed because of Basalt)
Attack: Nothing Unhappy

Limited:
Stamina: Earth Aquario 145/ED145/105WD
Defense: Earth Aquario R145/SW145/ED145CS
Attack: Storm Kerbecs/Tempo D125/T125CS (Get an RF, R2F, or LRF)

Get some more rubber tips, they are really useful. It would also help to get a bunch of Zero-G stuff Smile

Also, my 1000th post Grin