"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Can anybody help me build a good combo of each type, and by the way I have all hasbro and takara beys. Including hasbro double pack custom beys.
If you seriously have all, the best thing you could do is read the competitive top tier lists for whatever format you want because they have the best combos. Having all beys would mean you build literally each one haha (unless a Synchrome uses 2 of the chrome wheel which you would have to have a duplicate).
(May. 07, 2014  12:22 PM)Tri Wrote: If you seriously have all, the best thing you could do is read the competitive top tier lists for whatever format you want because they have the best combos. Having all beys would mean you build literally each one haha (unless a Synchrome uses 2 of the chrome wheel which you would have to have a duplicate).

Ok thanks I just joined yesterday and I didn't know that was here.
My cousin wants a good attack bey with all of his beys he has.
Blitz Striker
Storm Pegasus (Unused)
Diablo Nemesis
Dark Wolf (Unused)
Dark Gasher (Unused)
Cosmic Pegasus (Hyperblade) or (4D)
Fang Leone 4D
Omega Dragonis
Meteo L-drago
Lightning L-drago (Unused)
L-Drago Destroy 4D

Also has a MF-H. The unused means he never uses them, and he only used beyblades for show room instead of play.
(May. 08, 2014  3:10 AM)DAnnyRK Wrote: My cousin wants a good attack bey with all of his beys he has.
Blitz Striker
Storm Pegasus (Unused)
Diablo Nemesis
Dark Wolf (Unused)
Dark Gasher (Unused)
Cosmic Pegasus (Hyperblade) or (4D)
Fang Leone 4D
Omega Dragonis
Meteo L-drago
Lightning L-drago (Unused)
L-Drago Destroy 4D

Also has a MF-H. The unused means he never uses them, and he only used beyblades for show room instead of play.

For Attack (assuming Standard), try:

MF-H Blitz (if 4D/Hyperblade)/Cosmic/Fang Leone II/Striker 100/85 RF
(May. 06, 2014  6:59 PM)Dual Wrote: No, it's outclassed in both standard and limited. If you list your parts we can try to help you build a better combo.
so here are my parts
please make me a combo
here are my parts:
clear wheel: leone,striker,wolf,aquario,twisted,pisces.
fusion wheels: ,flame,cosmic,storm,ray,twisted.
spin tracks:85,125,105,145,d125,230,125,w145.
tip: cs,wd,d,sf,wf,mb.
for defense you can try twisted leone 230/85 cs you could also try ray striker d125 wf for attack but i would just stick with twisted
(May. 08, 2014  6:52 PM)aurawolf Wrote: for defense you can try twisted leone 230/85 cs you could also try ray striker d125 wf for attack but i would just stick with twisted

Actually, a better CW for twisted would be aquario.

Also , Cosmic is loads better than Ray.
Fusion Wheels: Twisted, Earth, Flame, Gravity, Ray, Storm , Fury
Energy Rings: Tempo, Wolf, Sagittario , Destroyer, Unicorno, Aquario, Phoenix
Spintracks:145, d125, t125, wd145, sw145, Bd145 but it is fake.
Performance tips:WD, ES, SD, CS (worn out so it has slight attack power)
Give me something good please.
The only thing worthwhile I see would be Earth Aquario 145 WD/SD. It'd be a good stamina type, but only in the limited format. If the BD145 wasn't fake, you could've had a pretty good but outclassed defense custom (Twisted Aquario BD145CS).
Energy rings: gasher, herculeo, striker, zurafa, serpent, wolf, byxis, pegasus III, pegasusII, susanow, cetus, scorpio, leone, L-drago II, Leone II, lynx, orso, destroyer

Fusion wheel: Scythe (stamina mode)

Spin tracks: AD145, 85, W105, DF145, M145, S130, WA135, CH120, WD145, D125, SW145, 145, R145, GB135, 135,LW105

Performance tips: WD, B, RS, R2F, SF, FS, CS, WB, F, HF, MS, W2D, LRF

I'm looking for a customization that uses scythe's stamina mode gimmick to it's fullest, while allowing the bey to move agressively.
(May. 10, 2014  1:25 AM)Kalthesuperior Wrote: Energy rings: gasher, herculeo, striker, zurafa, serpent, wolf, byxis, pegasus III, pegasusII, susanow, cetus, scorpio, leone, L-drago II, Leone II, lynx, orso, destroyer

Spin tracks: AD145, 85, W105, DF145, M145, S130, WA135, CH120, WD145, D125, SW145, 145, R145, GB135, 135,LW105

I'm looking for a customization that uses scythe's stamina mode gimmick to it's fullest, while allowing the bey to move agressively.

You could try to use it in an anti attack utilizing its Free spinning gimmick. Like Scythe Scorpio 85R2F.
(May. 10, 2014  1:25 AM)Kalthesuperior Wrote: Energy rings: gasher, herculeo, striker, zurafa, serpent, wolf, byxis, pegasus III, pegasusII, susanow, cetus, scorpio, leone, L-drago II, Leone II, lynx, orso, destroyer

Well, fortunately that's actually a thing, with MF-H Scythe Uranus 85RB. However, since you're missing some of those parts, I would suggest using Scythe Byxis/Scorpio (for their small size) 85CS.
Is Twisted Aquario AD145 SD a pretty good combo for Limited?
(May. 10, 2014  1:58 AM)Cyber Rat Wrote: Is Twisted Aquario AD145 SD a pretty good combo for Limited?

You should read the limited ban list. Basalt also known as twisted is banned.
Okay my first tournament is coming up and the best bey I can come up with uses a banned fusion wheel. I would appreciate it if you could give me one bey each of all four classes. Thanks guys!

Energy rings: Virgo, leone1&2, Pegasus1, L-Drago1-3, Eagle, Cancer, Aries, Tempo, Zurafa, Libra, Lira, Scorpio, Gemious, Striker, Picies, Cetus, and Cygnus

Fusion Wheels: Counter, Night, Grand, Dark, Ray, Earth, Evil, Flame, Torch, Storm, Rock, and Burn

Spin Tracks: D125, 125, 145, 105, T125, LW105, ED145, DF125, GB145, R145

Performance Tips: SD, D, WD, WB, B, RS, RF, CS

Thanks again guys!
(May. 12, 2014  10:32 PM)FangLeone130WB Wrote: Okay my first tournament is coming up and the best bey I can come up with uses a banned fusion wheel. I would appreciate it if you could give me one bey each of all four classes. Thanks guys!

Energy rings: Virgo, leone1&2, Pegasus1, L-Drago1-3, Eagle, Cancer, Aries, Tempo, Zurafa, Libra, Lira, Scorpio, Gemious, Striker, Picies, Cetus, and Cygnus

Fusion Wheels: Counter, Night, Grand, Dark, Ray, Earth, Evil, Flame, Torch, Storm, Rock, and Burn

Thanks again guys!
What format do you want your combos in? What type?
(May. 12, 2014  10:32 PM)FangLeone130WB Wrote: Okay my first tournament is coming up and the best bey I can come up with uses a banned fusion wheel. I would appreciate it if you could give me a bey of all four classes. Thanks guys!

Thanks again guys!

With the word "banned", assuming you're going for Limited- in that case, you can make some decent to good combinations. Tongue_out

Try:
Attack: Ray/Storm Striker D125/R145 RF
Defense: Earth Cyngus GB145 RS/CS
Stamina: Burn/Earth Cyngus/ Cancer ED145 WD
Balance: Nothing too good.
(May. 12, 2014  10:32 PM)FangLeone130WB Wrote: Okay my first tournament is coming up and the best bey I can come up with uses a banned fusion wheel. I would appreciate it if you could give me one bey each of all four classes. Thanks guys!

Thanks again guys!

Attack: Ray Striker D125RF
Defense: Earth Leone 2? R145/GB145/CS/105RS
Stamina: Burn/Earth Cancer 145WD
Balance: None

Thanks again guys!

Limited:

Stamina: Earth/Burn Cancer/Cygnus D125WD
Defence: Earth Cancer/Cygnus GB145/R145CS
Attack: Rock/Counter Scorpio D125RF

Standard:
Stamina: Earth/Burn Cancer/Cygnus D125WD
Defence: Earth Cancer/Cygnus GB145/R145CS/RS
Attack: Rock/Counter Scorpio D125RF
Leone19, Rock might be better for the attack custom just because the contact points are more prominent and it weighs more.

EDIT: dragon king beat me to it.
Rock's recoil is pretty overwhelming in that setup, so I suppose if it could be used, you'd need something like GB145 and Leone 2 or Cygnus to weigh it down.
Ray or Storm would probably be a better choice, in my opinion. It'd depend on the Rock mold, not to mention the recoil on that set-up. Tongue_out

Either way, if he uses any of the suggested Attack types, he should be fine.
(May. 12, 2014  10:45 PM)Leone19 Wrote: Ray or Storm would probably be a better choice, in my opinion. It'd depend on the Rock mold, not to mention the recoil on that set-up. Tongue_out

Storm is pretty bad for attack.

Actually, the combos we suggested aren't that great, but his best.
(May. 12, 2014  10:48 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(May. 12, 2014  10:45 PM)Leone19 Wrote: Ray or Storm would probably be a better choice, in my opinion. It'd depend on the Rock mold, not to mention the recoil on that set-up. Tongue_out

Storm is pretty bad for attack.

Actually, the combos we suggested aren't that great, but his best.

At it's time, Storm was considered to be the (one of, if not the) best Attack Wheel. It doesn't have as large of a use in Limited, compared to other wheels, though.

I know they aren't that great in general, but as I said- if he uses what we suggested, it should be fine (since it's the best he can do). Tongue_out