"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
You know the parts aren't the only thing you know your skill counts too the parts help but in the end all that matters is who had the better launch strength physics is good but there are ways around it I won't say them cause you need to find them out plus I only know a few.
(Apr. 02, 2014  2:18 AM)Ray Sagittario Wrote: You know the parts aren't the only thing you know your skill counts too the parts help but in the end all that matters is who had the better launch strength physics is good but there are ways around it I won't say them cause you need to find them out plus I only know a few.

Have you ever heard of how a weak launch helps some spin steal combos?

Make sure you actually know what your saying before posting. Not everything depends on launch strength.
Was I specifically talking about spin stealing combos?
Everytime someone suggests you a combo, you disagree with what they say it seems. Just try out combinations that work best for you if that's how it's gonna be.
And it still counts for spin stealing combos I said better launch strength right well you pick how much launch strength you use for your bey.
(Apr. 02, 2014  2:54 AM)Ray Sagittario Wrote: Was I specifically talking about spin stealing combos?

You didn't specify at all. You just set it as a broad statement.
Hey this time I wasn't dissing a combo we were taking about a part remember the libra energy ring we started taking about that after you recommended a combo.
(Apr. 02, 2014  2:18 AM)Ray Sagittario Wrote: You know the parts aren't the only thing you know your skill counts too the parts help but in the end all that matters is who had the better launch strength physics is good but there are ways around it I won't say them cause you need to find them out plus I only know a few.

Fairly sure there aren't ways to circumvent natural laws. Tongue_out
Yes there are you can use physics against physics it doesn't have to just be the parts it can be the stadium the place the battle is happening at or your launch.
I have no idea what you're saying, but you can't get around the laws of physics.
Ever hear of the Bermuda triangle the laws of physics don't seam to classify there which should be impossible but its true now anyways lets stop arguing cause I don't wanna get my warming meter to go up I like 0 but it won't stay 0 if we keep on spamming on this this is for beyblade combos not arguing over physics?
(Apr. 02, 2014  6:46 PM)Ray Sagittario Wrote: Ever hear of the Bermuda triangle the laws of physics don't seam to classify there which should be impossible but its true now anyways lets stop arguing cause I don't wanna get my warming meter to go up I like 0 but it won't stay 0 if we keep on spamming on this this is for beyblade combos not arguing over physics?

Your not even making sense, now. You can't compare legends/stories to laws of physics, to a top-game.

Physics is actually a huge part of the competitive world of Beyblade.
(Apr. 02, 2014  2:57 AM)Ray Sagittario Wrote: And it still counts for spin stealing combos I said better launch strength right well you pick how much launch strength you use for your bey.

In your previous post you said that all that matter is who had the better launch strength, which basically means who launched harder.

If all that mattered was who could launch harder, beyblade wouldn't be nearly as competitive as it is.
Hi, I'm looking for an attack type bey. I have these beys and parts

Thermal Pisces= all parts
Gravity Perseus=all parts
Mercury Anubis=all parts
Flame Sagitario=all parts
Counter Leon=all parts
Rock Leon=all parts
Poison Serpent=all parts
Rock Aqario=all parts
Rock Aries=all parts
Meteo L-Drago=all parts
Dark Wolf=missing track and tip
Storm Pegasus=all parts
Cyber fusion wheel
pegasus 2 energy ring
vulcan fusion whell
blitz fusion wheel
95 spin track

Thanks For the Help!
Attack: Gravity Perseus 90/S130?RF

If your Blitz is Takara or Shogun Steel(Interchangeable modes) use it instead.
(Apr. 03, 2014  12:26 AM)TheWhiteTiger Wrote: Attack: Gravity Perseus 90/S130?RF

I think you mean Hyper Blade, not Shogun Steel, haha.
Thanks. WHat about a defense combo with those same beys, minus Gravity Perseus of course
I'm no combo genius, but hope these will help for the defense combo:
Mercury Serpent 145 WD
Vulcan Pegasus 90 D
Poison Leone 90 SD/WD
Blitz Leone 145 D
Gravity Perseus 145 WD
Those would all be horrid for defense. The D series bottoms don't have near enough grip to be used for defense. Please don't suggest bad combos like that, you don't wanna give people bad suggestions.

You don't have any viable defense combinations to he honest mars236.
(Apr. 03, 2014  12:26 AM)TheWhiteTiger Wrote: Attack: Gravity Perseus 90/S130?RF

Most people use D125/R145 for Gravity Attackers, and S130 is closer both in height and design to those. 90 will cause too much CW contact to be effective.

(Apr. 03, 2014  12:41 AM)mars236 Wrote: Thanks. WHat about a defense combo with those same beys, minus Gravity Perseus of course
I think your best bet is Dark Pegasus II C145WB. Mercury and Poison are too light, and Blitz and Vulcan are too recoily. C145 is your best Spin Track for Defense, followed by SW145 and ED145. WB is also better at Defense than D/WD/SD. Gravity Perseus would be a better choice than Dark Pegasus, but you said minus Gravity Perseus.
(Apr. 03, 2014  12:41 AM)mars236 Wrote: Thanks. WHat about a defense combo with those same beys, minus Gravity Perseus of course

Personally, i would use thermal leone AD145 WD. that just me though.
(Apr. 03, 2014  3:52 AM)l-dragodestroy9 Wrote:

WD has terrible terrible terrible terrible terrible terrible terrible terrible terrible terrible terrible terrible terrible terrible terrible defence =\
(Apr. 03, 2014  3:54 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2014  3:52 AM)l-dragodestroy9 Wrote:

WD has terrible terrible terrible terrible terrible terrible terrible terrible terrible terrible terrible terrible terrible terrible terrible defence =\
He only has so many parts! If he had jade jupiter and fang leone, i would have reccomended fang leone s130 RB. (Ps: you really dont need to say terrible 15 time to get the point through. We get the point.)
Well, that custom isnt to good either. Fang is recoily, S130 isn't really good for defence and leone really isn't a great CW for anything other than Bakushin.

I know he has a limited amount of parts, but WD isn't his best choice for defence =P.
Well, you got a better idea hotshot?