"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Yeah this is for limited also i am not as familiar with zero-g. Ill probably get an r25 soon. Also I do have a cs should i use it.
(Mar. 28, 2014  11:05 PM)The Big Wave Wrote: Yeah this is for limited also i am not as familiar with zero-g. Ill probably get an r25 soon. Also I do have a cs should i use it.

Hasbro Beat is only good for attack. CS isn't good for attack unless you have aggressive on, even then RF/R2F/LRF is better.
I tried the two combos you gave me the attack one worked good in stamina mode but only when I used a left spin launcher (don't ask how I did it its hard to explain) so any combos I can do with the parts I talked about before and my new blitz striker?
It depends on the stadium and opponents, what stadium are you using?
The stadium I am currently able to use is the blazing dojo stadium from shogun steel!
Makes sense, that thing is a death trap for attack types. I'd suggest getting a BB-10 Attack type stadium or a Zero-G stadium from Takara Tomy, as they're much more balanced.
Well actually I normally go in to battle with a stamina type bey called flame pegasus 105S

What's a BB-10 stadium and ZERO-G stadium?
Thanks, I'll try the combo!

By the way ,should I get a beypointer or not?
Beypointers are pretty useless, and expensive for what they do (which is virtually nothing). I personally wouldn't get it.

That would belong in purchase consultation by the way.
(Mar. 29, 2014  6:41 AM)Dual Wrote: Beypointers are pretty useless, and expensive for what they do (which is virtually nothing). I personally wouldn't get it.

That would belong in purchase consultation by the way.

Thanks for the info !
I just learned that flame pegasus 105S is a bad combo is there a combo I can make keeping the flame wheel and pegasus energy ring I want it to be a stamina type?
Flame is a pretty bad metal wheel. I'd suggest changing it, depending on what type of combo you want.
Flame, Pegasus, 105, and S are all outclassed.

Sorry, but you really aren't going to get too far without overhauling your combo.
I'm confused now cause the combo does work the S tip doesn't lose balance I've used the combo and is beaten every single beyblade I have and I have some pretty good ones I also have like 14 beyblades!
I believe you said you used a Hasbro stadium. These stadiums are extremely unfair and give advantage to stamina types. Even still, against top tier combos (and even some decent combos), the combo would get beaten.
Ok well any ideas on a stamina type pegasus I can't remember what parts I have tho cause there all in storage I haven't used them in a while?
(Mar. 29, 2014  11:33 PM)Ray Sagittario Wrote: Ok well any ideas on a stamina type pegasus I can't remember what parts I have tho cause there all in storage I haven't used them in a while?

With all Hasbro parts, the best Stamina type Pegasus you could make is Phantom Pegasus II W145EWD. To get that you will need Phantom from the red Hyperblade Phantom Orion B:D, W145 from Samurai Ifrit, and EWD from Evil Befall.

By the way, a BB-10 is a Metal Fight Beyblade Attack Type Stadium. It is referred to as BB-10 because it's just easier to say/type. It's the stadium most commonly used by the WBO for tournaments and testing because it is the most fair. It's unavailable in the USA and must be bought online, unless someone else is selling one at a tournament. They are around $40 to $50.
a ZERO-G stadium is the Zero-G equivalent of a BB-10. It is bowl shaped so the Beyblades can use their weight to sway and spin it. There is a version of it Hasbro released in the USA called the Cyclone Beystadium, but I'm not sure whether it is WBO legal.
I have a thermal picceas and burn fireblaze!

I don't have evil befall or phantom Orion!
Burn Pisces T125/130____ do u have anymore tips? Preferably EWD/WD/D/SD.

BTW the cyclone stadium isn't legal.
I have WD on a limited edition earth Aquila!
(Mar. 29, 2014  11:58 PM)Ray Sagittario Wrote: I have WD on a limited edition earth Aquila!
use Earth/Burn Aquila 145WD.
Out of burn and earth what would you say wad better of the two in stamina and defense!
Burn: less defence more outward weight.
Earth: more defence less outward weight.
I'll go with burn it had better endurance!
(Mar. 16, 2014  3:14 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2014  2:21 PM)Pegasus of NJ Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2014  9:39 AM)EDDYAxel Wrote: can anyone make me a combo out of this,GrinRAGOON ,PEGASIS,105,W105,130,145,lw160,s130,90,100,d,wd,bsf,f:s
Pegasus Dragooon S130(try getting a RF, R2F, or LRF)
BB10 Standard Format

Not giving him a tip he has wouldn't really help him...

You could try that combo with BSF or-

Since Attack isn't an option, I'd recommend Pegasus Dragoon S130/90 WD, for Spin Steal- since there really is nothing else. It's not too great, but better than no tip.
what about mf- dragoon pegasis s130 mb