"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
There really isn't anything you can make. The best is Flash Cetus(?) LW160BSF, with Flash in attack mode, but is suggest getting an R2F and S130, and maybe a better energy ring, considering you want to focus on that combo.
There isn't a lot you can do with the parts that you have but with the parts you do have you could make
Flash Cetus SR200wd Flash in attack mode for stamina. The only reason i choose wd is because rs,bsf, and wb have horrible solo spin times.
Um, what? Flash in stamina mode isn't that great in terms of stamina, so attack mode isn't going to make the situation any better. Not to mention that WD doesn't do well on high tracks.
Can you recommend me on how I should customize these beys and bey parts?
Flash Sagittario
Grand Cetus
SR200BWD
LW160BSF
I want am attack type with some pretty good stamina if not then a stamina and defense type bey will work

Oops sorry didn't know that message from earlier sent my phone died when I sent it! And thanks I'll try it wish all my good parts weren't in storage usually I go with a flame pegasus 105S its a really good combo!
That's a really outdated combo, especially compared to the parts you have now. I'd try to buy some Zero-G beyblades if I were you, maybe some 4D as well.
I love this website! Grin
(Mar. 28, 2014  6:06 PM)Ray Sagittario Wrote: I love this website! Grin

That's kinda spam :\

This thread is for combos.
Sorry and I got a new beyblade and was wondering if anyone would help me its blitz striker and I wanna make a me combo I have blitz striker flash sagittario grand cetus (broken plastic face bolt) LW160BSF SR200BWD! I want an attack type bey that can spin longer than others but still has some strong attack power!
Attack mode would actually help because there are only two points where the energy has to be spread thus increasing spin power. Attack mode does actually have better stamina than stamina mode itself.The two points of weight distribution are superior to the four that stamina mode offers. You are correct in saying that wd does not work with high spin tracks i really don't know what i was thinking at that point.
Please don't make up information. There is a reason attack mode is used in attack customisations and not stamina ones. Because of the oval shape it has less stamina than stamina mode, which has a fairly circular shape.
The oval shape with two sides is actually beneficial to this particular combo because of the weight distribution that increases spin power. Its basic physics. The only downside of attack mode in a stamina combo is that the oval shape acts as a windbreaker but the weight distribution makes up for this problem and then some.

I'm not making this up its basic physics and as we all know the laws of physics apply to beyblade in almost every way.
Ok, for solo spin times it may, but in battle stamina mode will survive longer.
This produces what is known as the Flywheel Effect, which is the ability for a rotating object to increase its rotational velocity with the use of its own momentum. Most of Flash's weight becomes focused on two distinctive sides, which conveys to it a substantial Flywheel Effect.

Any testing to back up your hypothesis that stamina mode will survive longer if so a link will be much appreciated.

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...ario_230WD

I invite you to disprove me.
From my experience, Stamina > Attack for solo time on Flash - IIRC it was about 15s longer in Stamina.
I believe your physics concept and/or wording are somewhat flawed; if something increased its rotational velocity with its own momentum, it would begin to accelerate infinitely fast. The Flywheel effect links rotational velocity plus an outwards weight distro to high momentum - a heavy object on the outside of a spinning wheel is moving faster and therefore has more momentum than a object moving slower closer to the center. Between Stamina mode and Attack mode, you are only rotating the weight distro - it actually acts the same as if it were in Attack; the weight isn't shifting to or from the center, so it has very little effect on Stamina. Furthermore, it's irrelevant whether Flash has higher solo time in Attack mode, because it suffers from huge amounts of rotational recoil due to its shape, causing it to stop quickly when it makes contact with another Beyblade.
The two sides will focus the weight distribution in two parts rather than being stretched thin in four parts. The main argument was in fact about solo spin time. Also you say that my wording is incorrect, the top part of my above post was copy and pasted straight out of the wiki. The flywheel effect gives it more than enough additional spin time to make up for the wind break. I think you misunderstand my initial statement about the flywheel effect. Let me rephrase, the flywheel effect is the act of a beyblade using its initial force to ( in the case of beyblade) increase overall spin time.

Most of this is straight out of the wiki and some of it is basic physics and common sense.
Oh gosh. I don't know about you, but I wasn't talking about solo spin time. Think of it this way. In attack mode, weight may be distributed equally on two sides, but there are also two sides that have no weight distributed to them. While this may not make a huge difference in solo spin times, when in battle you will notice that Flash will begin to wobble badly in its last few seconds. Not to mention the recoil it sustains due to the shape.
Question, do u mean this wiki article: http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Flash_Sagittario_230WD ? Beyblade wiki isn't nearly as reliable as beywiki in most if not all cases. I'm asking because that article says what your saying I think.
I understand your concept that attack mode and stamina mode have the same amount of weight on the outside and therefore spin at the same velocity when launched, however the weight on the outside is not what makes the difference but it is the weight distribution. If the weight is concentrated in two specific points as apposed to four the velocities are different.

posted wrong link http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...ario_230WD
Guys, it DOES NOT MATTER how the weight is distributed around the wheel rotationally! As long as it has symmetry (and therefore isn't imbalanced to one side) it actually doesn't have any effect where the weight is, except for how it's positioned relative to the center. If it's closer, you get less flywheel effect. Further, you get more flywheel.

The velocity of a point on a spinning object is determined by 2 * pi * distance from the center of rotation * RPM.
Multiply that by the weight of they beyblade and you get the rotational momentum, which governs how long the beyblade can spin. You are not changing any of those variables when you change Flash's mode, and therefore Flash will not gain or lose the flywheel effect when the mode is switched. The only difference is aerodynamics, and anything else coming into contact with the beyblade after launch (like another beyblade)

Flash loses so much Stamina when hit in Attack mode because of its elliptical shape - every time the ends of that ellipse slams into the opponent, it provides a lot of Smash Attack - which, according to Newton's laws, also reduces the energy of Flash equal to its damage it inflicted.
"Once the Metal Frame is rotated by 90°, the Attack Mode is achieved, where the two bow-and-arrow designs of the Core are exactly under the Metal Frame's. The resulting shape of the Flash 4D Metal Wheel is one that is exaggerately elongated. However, most of Flash's weight becomes focused on two distinctive sides, which conveys to it a substantial Flywheel Effect, and since both metal parts are one on top of the other, the 4D Metal Wheel becomes much denser."

This is out of the wiki stating that when switched to attack mode flywheel effect is substantially increased.

But anyway this isn't a topic about which one has more stamina potential. Sorry for babbling guys.
Whatever, the fact of the matter is that attack mode has more recoil, and won't last as long in battle.
Putting Flash in Attack mode focuses the weight under the elongated part of Flash, which makes it have a great deal more Attack power, but in terms of Stamina it doesn't do anything.

Also, a video of solo tests, Attack gets 3m, and Stamina gets 3:10.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haUPhY-nL-4
Guys I need an opinion on the attack combo that i'm making. Keep in mind that i have a very small amount of attack parts mainly because i focus heavily on stamina defense hybrids. With the parts that I do have i devised
Beat (hasbro) lacerta/zurafa (?) r145/gb145 hf/f
(Mar. 28, 2014  10:40 PM)The Big Wave Wrote: Guys I need an opinion on the attack combo that i'm making. Keep in mind that i have a very small amount of attack parts mainly because i focus heavily on stamina defense hybrids. With the parts that I do have i devised
Beat (hasbro) lacerta/zurafa (?) r145/gb145 hf/f

Not good in any current formats.

Beat: pretty good in limited, HF or F just doesn't have the movement or grip needed for it.
Zurafa/Lacerta: use your lynx.
R145/GB145: generally good for this combo, although you'd do best using a low track, H145 or what you chose as one, GB145.
HF/F: doesn't have the movement or grip.
Is this for limited? I'd get an R2F and maybe use a different metal wheel, like Cosmic or get a Zero-G custom like Shinobi Wyvang.