"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Mar. 13, 2014  10:11 PM)Lilc99 Wrote: Hey so I have the Samuri Ifrit parts are: Warrior Wheel, Element Wheel, Spin Track- w145 Performance Tip- cf
Ninja Salamander parts: Warrior Wheel- Salamander, Element Wheel-Ninja, Spin Track- SW145, and Performance Tip- SD
Thief Phoenix Parts: Warrior Wheel - Phoenix, Element Wheel - Thief, Spin Track - sw145, and the Performance Tip - GCF
Thank you for all your help! Grin

Hey so I have the Samuri Ifrit parts are: Warrior Wheel, Element Wheel, Spin Track- w145 Performance Tip- cf
Ninja Salamander parts: Warrior Wheel- Salamander, Element Wheel-Ninja, Spin Track- SW145, and Performance Tip- SD
Thief Phoenix Parts: Warrior Wheel - Phoenix, Element Wheel - Thief, Spin Track - sw145, and the Performance Tip - GCF
Thank you for all your help! Grin

With only those three, you can make a decent Sway-Attacker for Zero-G.

Try: Pheonix Ifrit E230 GCF/CF.
Alright sweet thanks! Is there anything I can make with the leftover parts? I kinda wanted 2 decent ones if not its fine. But thanks for the help man! Smile
can anyone make me a combo out of this,GrinRAGOON ,PEGASIS,105,W105,130,145,lw160,s130,90,100,d,wd,bsf,f:s
(Mar. 16, 2014  9:39 AM)EDDYAxel Wrote: can anyone make me a combo out of this,GrinRAGOON ,PEGASIS,105,W105,130,145,lw160,s130,90,100,d,wd,bsf,f:s
Pegasus Dragooon S130(try getting a RF, R2F, or LRF)
BB10 Standard Format
(Mar. 16, 2014  2:21 PM)Pegasus of NJ Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2014  9:39 AM)EDDYAxel Wrote: can anyone make me a combo out of this,GrinRAGOON ,PEGASIS,105,W105,130,145,lw160,s130,90,100,d,wd,bsf,f:s
Pegasus Dragooon S130(try getting a RF, R2F, or LRF)
BB10 Standard Format

Not giving him a tip he has wouldn't really help him...

You could try that combo with BSF or-

Since Attack isn't an option, I'd recommend Pegasus Dragoon S130/90 WD, for Spin Steal- since there really is nothing else. It's not too great, but better than no tip.
(Mar. 16, 2014  6:26 PM)antonio341 Wrote: best 4d combo? someone tell me

There really isn't a "best 4D" Combination.

Just list your parts, so we can build the best you have. Tongue_out
While Leone19 is right, here are some of the best:

Defence: MF-H Duo Cancer BD145RDF
Stamina : Duo Cygnus W145WD
Attack: MF-H Flash Orion S130/GB145/H145 RF/R2F/LRF
Anti-Attack (a form of balance): MF-H Diablo Kerbecs BD145RF
Balance: Flash Orion W145MF / Duo Cygnus 230MB / MF-L Phantom Cygnus 85MF
(Mar. 16, 2014  6:58 PM)TheLibraKing Wrote: While Leone19 is right, here are some of the best:

Defence: MF-H Duo Cancer BD145RDF
Stamina : Duo Cygnus W145WD
Attack: MF-H Flash Orion S130/GB145/H145 RF/R2F/LRF
Anti-Attack (a form of balance): MF-H Diablo Kerbecs BD145RF
Balance: Flash Orion W145MF / Duo Cygnus 230MB / MF-L Phantom Cygnus 85MF

Flash Orion W145 MF would be an Attack type, though.
Oh, yes, my mistake. I just consider it balance since it's not meant to only attack, but you are right.
wouldn't Flash Orion CH120R2F also be really good?
(Mar. 16, 2014  10:19 PM)K-NiGhT Wrote: wouldn't Flash Orion CH120R2F also be really good?

Yes, it is. Forgot to mention CH120.
(Mar. 16, 2014  6:28 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2014  6:26 PM)antonio341 Wrote: best 4d combo? someone tell me

There really isn't a "best 4D" Combination.

Just list your parts, so we can build the best you have. Tongue_out

true, every bey has ONE weakness (Or more weakness) but the point is, there is no best combo, if you are looking for best of type, you can look at the competitive combos list for that (Just looked at this, really good stuff)

but for my main part, I want a bey that knocks out heavyweight opponents very easily, just great smash it what I need, my friends basalt horogium is getting on my nerve and i want to defeat it, need good smash to knock it out to do so.
it needs to knock out heavy-weight combos, any ideas, got lots of parts right now, but nothing on the competitive combos list is really giving me a spark on this. Right now im using a Diablo Quetzicoatl T125R2F, it does a good job, but not good enough, any better?
MF-M Bahamdia Dragooon BD145LRF/R2F/RF. Basalt Horogium 145WD is easy to beat in today's meta.
(Mar. 17, 2014  5:14 AM)TheLibraKing Wrote: MF-M Bahamdia Dragooon BD145LRF/R2F/RF. Basalt Horogium 145WD is easy to beat in today's meta.
thanks dude, he is trying to improve his basalt horogium, i told him the basalt wheel is outclassed and that he should go for something like Duo of Phantom
Phantom orion bd

Flash sagittario 230 wd

Duo uranus 230 wd

Which should I put with ?
(Mar. 17, 2014  5:44 AM)SageFist2201 Wrote: Phantom orion bd

Flash sagittario 230 wd

Duo uranus 230 wd

Which should I put with ?
If it's a combo you want, just stick with stock Phantom Orion; It's your best shot.

May I ask if you have anymore Beyblades? 'Cause you could hae some really good combos.

(Mar. 17, 2014  11:46 AM)The sun raider Wrote: Is twisted tempo 145cf a good combo?
No, not really. It's pretty much outclassed by today's Meta. Just list your parts for better combinations.
Can someone give me a really strong attack type. I really need one for my team to do good. Please help
Actually, I'd say Duo Saggitario II B : D is his best bet. Phantom will work, but its recoil is problematic.

(Mar. 17, 2014  2:13 PM)ChibiRomano0104 Wrote: Can someone give me a really strong attack type. I really need one for my team to do good. Please help

We need to see your parts, haha. Just list 'em out and we'll tell you what you can throw together.
K. Lemme get started on listing them. I have a whole lot. Lol
Thanks.
thanks for the advice it will help me for the the qualifing series tournament

how can i make a good attack type with phantom, flash, fang, omega, or big bang ?
Omega for limited and flash for standard. You can pretty much use CH120RF/R2F/LRF for either.
Hello. I'm new here and wanted to get some opinions. Its concerning my combo right now. It is Burn Aquarius 100 D. I wanted to know what I could do to make it better, I only own parts from the first season and almost all parts.
(Mar. 18, 2014  4:51 AM)treecko2 Wrote: Hello. I'm new here and wanted to get some opinions. Its concerning my combo right now. It is Burn Aquarius 100 D. I wanted to know what I could do to make it better, I only own parts from the first season and almost all parts.

Well, if you only have parts from Metal Fusion (I'm assuming that's what you mean by the first series), that's a pretty solid combo.
Change Aquario out to Cancer/Gasher, 100 to 90 and D to WD. You could also change Burn to Earth for more Defense, but Burn gives it more Stamina.