"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
It would only be better on top of Reviser if he uses E230.
ok i'll be posting my tracks and tips soon, just not now, because i have to go out right now!
I do not believe that Kraken would be better on top while using an E230. If it was under Reviser, then it would help with defense with beyblades lower to the ground than Kraken Reviser. This is only my opinion, so if I am wrong, please do not hold it against me if I am, and tell me why I am wrong.
(Feb. 09, 2014  9:19 PM)sora9332 Wrote: I do not believe that Kraken would be better on top while using an E230. If it was under Reviser, then it would help with defense with beyblades lower to the ground than Kraken Reviser. This is only my opinion, so if I am wrong, please do not hold it against me if I am, and tell me why I am wrong.

Kraken has more recoil than Reviser so it would make the defence worse if it was on the bottom.
ok, that makes sense, would it be because the Kraken Warrior wheel has more gaps in it than Reviser, with two gaps, and a lot smoother than Kraken. This is just speculation, because i do not know why Kraken would be worse than Reviser.
(Feb. 10, 2014  5:42 PM)sora9332 Wrote: ok, that makes sense, would it be because the Kraken Warrior wheel has more gaps in it than Reviser, with two gaps, and a lot smoother than Kraken. This is just speculation, because i do not know why Kraken would be worse than Reviser.

Kraken has more stamina and is more balanced (even though most people prefer Genbull over it as far as stamina.) than reviser, but those gaps let it get knocked around easier (recoil).
Not exactly knocked around, just that it loses stamina when hit, like phantom.
Both are true in a way.
(Feb. 10, 2014  6:31 PM)Aquamarine Wrote: Not exactly knocked around, just that it loses stamina when hit, like phantom.

Every bey loses stamina when it's hit, that's the whole point of the game...
I'm trying to make a combo just out of God element beys, and I'm willing to order any new tops I need, so here goes: Pegasis Bahamdia SP230R2F
I'd suggest you use W105 instead. SP230 is too high to be able to make good contact. Bahamdia would work best on the bottom.
Eh, personally I'd have Bahamdia on top in the hopes of hitting more metal with it (so Pegasis Bahamdia W105R2F), though really given there are only two god-element beys and there's not much that can be done with them together, I wouldn't expect greatness.
I actually tested Bahamdia LTAC a while back, and it did pretty decent. Not quite on par with Balro or Wyvang, but it definitely did its job.

I'd suggest Pegasis Bahamdia W105R2F (which is exactly what th!nk suggested, I just realized, hah). It's not really competitive material, but it's undoubtedly the best combination you can build out of those two (unless you're playing Zero-G, in which case Bahamdia Pegasis SP230GF would be a nice Sway-Attack type to use).
(Feb. 12, 2014  5:40 AM)th!nk Wrote: Eh, personally I'd have Bahamdia on top in the hopes of hitting more metal with it (so Pegasis Bahamdia W105R2F), though really given there are only two god-element beys and there's not much that can be done with them together, I wouldn't expect greatness.

I'm willing to count guardian garudas because it' listed as god element on another beyblade wikia
Well we have no information on how it preforms at this moment so we can't give you a combination, that and the fact we don't know for sure the track and tip setup.
(Feb. 12, 2014  6:08 AM)TheBlackDragon Wrote: I actually tested Bahamdia LTAC a while back, and it did pretty decent. Not quite on par with Balro or Wyvang, but it definitely did its job.

I'd suggest Pegasis Bahamdia W105R2F (which is exactly what th!nk suggested, I just realized, hah). It's not really competitive material, but it's undoubtedly the best combination you can build out of those two (unless you're playing Zero-G, in which case Bahamdia Pegasis SP230GF would be a nice Sway-Attack type to use).

I'm actually hoping to get a balance type, and, if I compile everyone's suggestions, I get Bahamdia Bahamdia W105R2F, which actually is pretty well balanced
Stick to Pegasis Bahamdia(Bahamdia on top) W105R2F.
is pegasis actually-rounded enough for a balance type?
(Feb. 13, 2014  1:41 AM)djt08031996 Wrote: is pegasis actually-rounded enough for a balance type?

Well, it is best for attack Wink
like I said, I'm going for balance, not necessarily attack
(Feb. 13, 2014  1:55 AM)djt08031996 Wrote: like I said, I'm going for balance, not necessarily attack

You could try it on a force smasher like MSF-H Wyvang Pegasus BD145RSF/RDF
You won't get a Balance type with just those beyblades, I'm afraid, the parts just don't allow for it.

As for Guardian Garudas, we don't even know if it will actually be released at all yet, so that does nothing to help I'm afraid.
Are there any spin-equalizing beys that can be made with Chrome Wheels? I've tried Genbull^2 SA165RDF and Revizer ^2 SA165RDF and they both seemed to work well with me.....
(Feb. 13, 2014  7:12 AM)RDF3 Wrote: Are there any spin-equalizing beys that can be made with Chrome Wheels? I've tried Genbull^2 SA165RDF and Revizer ^2 SA165RDF and they both seemed to work well with me.....

Refer to basically any non-attack type that uses Dragooon in the most recent draft of the competitive customizations list (last page of the discussion thread in the advanced forum). As for right spin ones, I'm *pretty* sure that's what the right spin F230 stuff is for (though you'd want to check the relevant threads in the standard format discussion forum), but anything in an opposite spin battle will equalize spin to some extent, some customs just make better use of this than others. Still, for the right spin stuff you'd want to wait for someone more familiar with their uses, as I've not really looked into that much.
well, because this is about bey combos, guess i can share my bey combo: Flame virgo 85SD
it uses the flywheel effect to give amazing stamina, it's low profile gives amazing attacks from below, its only real weakness is weight, a heavy smash attack can knock it out of the stadium, the metal face really makes that problem fixed.
If anyone has a way to improve my bey please tell me by PM, just keep its abilities in mind, I still want to keep the ability to have the flywheel effect and low attacks.