"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Is F230 a good part for a stamina bey?
Okay guys I am back again to ask about my best combinations but this time i have a couple more good parts added in that i bought today. If at all possible give combos for both Shogun Steel and Metal Fury, thanks in advance guys!

Energy Rings:
• Susanow
• Herculeo
• Jupiter
• 2x Leone II
• Kronos
• Lynx
• Pegasus III
• Orion
Element Wheels:
• Ninja
• Ronin
• Bandit
• Gladiator
Fusion Wheels:
• Bakushin
• Spiral
• Jade
• 2x Cosmic (one red paint one raw metal)
• Scythe
• Blitz
• Fang
• Phantom
• Variares
Warrior Wheels:
• Salamander
• Dragoon
• Bahamoote
• Golem
Spin Tracks:
• W105
• T125
• 2x 130
• S130
• 2x 145
• TR145
• SW145
• DF145
• LW160
• SP230
Performance Tips:
• EDS
• 2x R2F
• GF
• BS
• B
• Q
• SD
• WF
• WD
• BSF
• WB
• W2D
• ES
(Jan. 15, 2014  4:57 AM)enicho38 Wrote: Okay guys I am back again to ask about my best combinations but this time i have a couple more good parts added in that i bought today. If at all possible give combos for both Shogun Steel and Metal Fury, thanks in advance guys!

Energy Rings:
• Susanow
• Herculeo
• Jupiter
• 2x Leone II
• Kronos
• Lynx
• Pegasus III
• Orion
Element Wheels:
• Ninja
• Ronin
• Bandit
• Gladiator
Fusion Wheels:
• Bakushin
• Spiral
• Jade
• 2x Cosmic (one red paint one raw metal)
• Scythe
• Blitz
• Fang
• Phantom
• Variares
Warrior Wheels:
• Salamander
• Dragoon
• Bahamoote
• Golem
Spin Tracks:
• W105
• T125
• 2x 130
• S130
• 2x 145
• TR145
• SW145
• DF145
• LW160
• SP230
Performance Tips:
• EDS
• 2x R2F
• GF
• BS
• B
• Q
• SD
• WF
• WD
• BSF
• WB
• W2D
• ES
I don't know much about Shogun Steel, so i'll give you some Metal Fury combos. Smile

Attack: VariAres TR145/SW145R2F
Stamina: Phantom Orion 90WD

That's the best I can do, sorry if they seem quit bad, you really lack a few top-tier parts, such as Flash and Duo. Get your hands on these and you could make better combos.
Attack: Bahamoote Dragoon SP230/ LW160 WF/GF/R2F
Blitz Pegasus W105 R2F
Defense: Jade Jupiter S130 WD/W2D
Stamina: Phantom Kronos TR145 BS/ES/EDS
Balance: Variares/Fang Lynx SW145 SD/BSF/WB
You guys should think ahead. His Phantom, Veraris ect. Might be Hasbro Fury. Witch they aren't good. Just really good in Limited. If so Cosmic is best he has for Limited. I don't really know about those Zero-G parts though.
I can I love bey mainece I'm the best at my school so I almost know every thing if you want one now take torch aries metal ronin dragoons metal and put it on top and any face bolt leviathans spin track (160)and a sb tip
(Jan. 15, 2014  10:11 PM)pokemonscool Wrote: I can I love bey mainece I'm the best at my school so I almost know every thing if you want one now take torch aries metal ronin dragoons metal and put it on top and any face bolt leviathans spin track (160)and a sb tip
that combo is illegal.
What do u mean I like chincrome

Idea on. Youtube
(Jan. 15, 2014  10:30 PM)pokemonscool Wrote: What do u mean I like chincrome

Idea on. Youtube

Synchrom is when 2 Zero-G Chrome Wheels are placed on top of each other.

You are taking a Metal Fight Metal Wheel and mixing it with a Zero-G Chrome Wheel, no making a Synchrom, but an illegal combination.
(Jan. 15, 2014  10:35 PM)pokemonscool Wrote: Idea on. Youtube

How's it illeagl

I just explained it... but I will again. Tongue_out

Synchrom is only legal when you are using 2 Zero-G/Shogun Steel Chrome/Warrior Wheels.

Combining a regular Metal Wheel with a Zero-G wheel is not the intended use from Takara Tomy, so it is illegal.

Anymore questions about legality, either post in Ask a Question, Get an Answer or just PM a member, as this is getting slightly off-topic.

Also, just because it was on Youtube, does not mean it is legal.
If these do not sound good to you, I am sorry, the combos I listed are the only ones that I could think of. I do not think the Defense and stamina combos are all that good, mostly because you don't have all that many good parts listed. I reccomend getting Death Quetzalcoatl to boost your defense combos. To boost your stamina, I would reccomend either Burn Fireblaze, or Bandit Genbull(if you have 2 Genbulls, u could synchrom them together for better stamina).
(Jan. 16, 2014  5:38 AM)sora9332 Wrote: If these do not sound good to you, I am sorry, the combos I listed are the only ones that I could think of. I do not think the Defense and stamina combos are all that good, mostly because you don't have all that many good parts listed. I reccomend getting Death Quetzalcoatl to boost your defense combos. To boost your stamina, I would reccomend either Burn Fireblaze, or Bandit Genbull(if you have 2 Genbulls, u could synchrom them together for better stamina).
Burn fireblaze is severely outclassed, unless you man for the limited format.
Death is also outclassed in defense, unless you were talking about RDF, and even then some tips are better for defense.

This isn't the topic to be suggesting Beybaldes to buy either.

You should really leave giving out information to people who know what they're talking about. Sorry to sound rude, but it's the truth.
is thief phoenix125bs good I am trading 230 and wf for 125 and bs should I make the trade.
Do not trade! 230 and WF are more better then 125 and BS. Though, that combo isn't good at all. If you could list your parts, I'll make you better ones.
(Jan. 16, 2014  2:55 PM)" L Wrote: Do not trade! 230 and WF are more better then 125 and BS. Though, that combo isn't good at all. If you could list your parts, I'll make you better ones.
well, bs would be a good trade for limited format or maybe other formats?Pinching_eyes_2
Um... No it's not. BS has some scraping problems from my testing. It realy isn't that well balanced (to me.) It's not worth it, trust me.
Like L said, it has crazy bad balance and there are MUCH better stamina tips such as D variants.
d isn't that great in stamina, and bs does have balance issures but i know alot of combo's that bs is good for
(Jan. 16, 2014  9:51 PM)bladery66 Wrote: d isn't that great in stamina, and bs does have balance issures but i know alot of combo's that bs is good for

D (and D variants) is top tier in numerous stamina customs.......
I suggest you read Beywiki. D is very usful in HTSC. BS suffers from balance problems. No offense, but please read up on stuff before you post.
Two variants of D would be WD (Wide Defense) and EWD(Eternal Wide Defense). EWD is the best for stamina, or so I have heard. If I am wrong, please correct me.
Nope, you're right in some cases. Don't see why you made this statement though... it's already known by most people.