"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
is diablo destroy x d a good combo i know its illegal but can it beat a griffin dragoon syncrome?

yes i do have those parts you guys said

oh yea just picked up a l-drago destroy f;s takara tomy
(Oct. 29, 2013  8:44 PM)vengetsu Wrote: is diablo destroy x d a good combo i know its illegal but can it beat a griffin dragoon syncrome?

Well, Obviosuly testing hasn't been done, since it's illegal. All we know, is its super heavy...
(Oct. 29, 2013  8:44 PM)vengetsu Wrote: is diablo destroy x d a good combo i know its illegal but can it beat a griffin dragoon syncrome?

That depends on what the track and bottom are on the synchrome, but Diablo ___ X D Is not a good custom. If you put a BD145RF on Diablo you got something to work with lol
can you test it against a defense a stamina and attack type beys dont really care which ones
(Oct. 29, 2013  8:53 PM)vengetsu Wrote: can you test it against a defense a stamina and attack type beys dont really care which ones

You could ask in the Illegal (Modifications) Thread, I believe. This thread is for helping to build legal combos. Its not legal and it could not be used in events.
He didn't say it was illegal Defense/Attack, did he?
(Oct. 29, 2013  9:30 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: He didn't say it was illegal Defense/Attack, did he?
Its testing an Illegal top against legal ones, that wouldn't exactly go in Build Me a Combo or the Testing Thread, would it?

That is, if he is referring to Diablo Destroy. Diablo ___ BD145 RDF, is legal, and should be posted in the testing thread.
Oh I though he said for both to be legal.
What's better for spin-stealing?

Meteo L Drago CH120 EWD.

Or, Meteo L Drago W105 WD?
(Oct. 30, 2013  2:02 AM)I Like Fro ! Wrote: What's better for spin-stealing?

Meteo L Drago CH120 EWD.

Or, Meteo L Drago W105 WD?

I'd say CH120 EWD.

Currently, Dragoon is the best for Spin Steal, due to Meteo's light weight. Tongue_out
Thank you, Yeah I read that somewhere lol.

Thanks, if you don't mind what goes better with Dragoon?
(Oct. 30, 2013  2:06 AM)I Like Fro ! Wrote: Thank you, Yeah I read that somewhere lol.

Thanks, if you don't mind what goes better with Dragoon?

(Not sure if that belongs in Ask a Question, Get an Answer, haha)

For Spin-Steal?

Reviser/Killerken Dragoon SA165 EWD, is best- considering its Top Tier.
Thank you, for all this!

I will try get those part's this is for BB-10 Right?
(Oct. 30, 2013  2:09 AM)I Like Fro ! Wrote: Thank you, for all this!

I will try get those part's this is for BB-10 Right?

It also works in Zero-G, with BWD as a substitute for EWD.

But yes, what I just listed for you was for BB-10, intentionally.
Thanks!

I'm going to try get them and test them outSmile
Can someone build me a combo to beat earth aquario SA165WD, my dad took it and im hoping that if i beat it he will give it back to me.
Tell us your beys, so we can make something to beat it
(Oct. 31, 2013  1:21 AM)aquariam20 Wrote: Can someone build me a combo to beat earth aquario SA165WD, my dad took it and im hoping that if i beat it he will give it back to me.
1. I don't understand how that would help you get it back.
2. List your parts
(Oct. 31, 2013  4:04 AM)Bularieleone Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2013  1:21 AM)aquariam20 Wrote: Can someone build me a combo to beat earth aquario SA165WD, my dad took it and im hoping that if i beat it he will give it back to me.
1. I don't understand how that would help you get it back.
2. List your parts

Some people do Beybattles so that the loser must give their beyblade to their opponent. Beating his dad would get it back through this system.
So uhm i got a 3rd Zero-G bey which was Ninja SalamanderSW145SD. see i have as u all know Thief PhoenixE230GCF and Samurai IfritW145CF im wonder which parts from these 3 beys i should use t synchrom.... i sycnhromed already but i wanna see if i can make it a better see my current synchrom is Phoenix SalamanderSW145GCF. plz give me ideals which parts to use from those 3 beys to use for a awesome synchrom and thank u
Your best if Phoenix ifraid , salamander just isn't as good for attack
that makes sense since ive always won using Phoenix Ifrit but should i use salamanders spin track or performance tip?
Not really there not very good