"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
[font=Trebuchet MS]Hey just wondering if you guys could give me opinions on the combos i use and build me a better combo. It's a bit long but here goes... Beys I have:

Pre-HWS:
Quetzalcoatl 90WF

Metal Fight Beyblade:
Storm Aquario 100HF/S
Earth Aquila 145WD (mising clear wheel)
Storm Pegasis 105RF
Rock Leone 145WB
Lightning L-Drago 100HF
Limited Storm Wolf (Crystal L-Drago) WD145B

Explosion:
Basalt Horogium 145WD
Killer Beafowl UW145WD
Flame Byxis 230WD
Rock Giraffe R145WB
Thermal Lacerta WA130HF
Ray Gil 100RSF
Grand Ketos WD145RS
Grand Ketos T125RS
Tornado Hercules 105F

4D:
Big Bang Pegasis F : D
Fang Leone 130W2D
Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF
Omega Dragonis 85XF
Kries Cygnus 145WD
Beat Lynx TH170WD
Fusion Hades AD145SWD
Jade Jupiter S130RB
Diablo Nemesis X : D

Zero-G:
Pirates Orojya 145D
Guardian Revizer 160SB
Samurai Revizer SW165WSF
Dark Knight Dragoooon LW160BSF
Berserker Begriados SR200BWD
Gladiator Bahamdia SP230GF
Bandid Genbull F230TB
Gryph Girago WA130HF
Saramanda Balro T125SWD
Ifraid Gargoyle SA165GCF

Current Combos:
Girago Dragooon WA130HF
Orojya Gryph 230WD
Fusion Aquario TH170EWD
Diablo Kerbecs X : D
MF- Beat Lynx 100HF

Let me know what you think. :)
spin steal- Revizer Dragooon SA165(EWD/RDF)
defense- Revizer Revizer (I'd recommened getting an E230 or BD145) AD145(RB/RDF)
Thanks for the combos. I just made a Revizer Revizer SA165WD and it seems to be able to hold off attacks quite well. Oh yeah i have a bd145
Well on the defense combo use bd145 instead, and you can use rsf and rdf.
Attack
Gryph begirados 105RF
Wyvang Dragooon SA165RF
Defense
Reviser Genbull BD145RB(you said you had it!!!)
Reviser Dragooon BD145RDF
Stamina
Genbull Gargole SR200TB
Phantom Hades TH170(195)/230 D
Balance
Girago Dragooon F230GCF(spin equalizer)
Diablo Aquario BD145RF(anti- attack)

Zero G
Sway attack
Girago Dragooon F230GCF
Reviser Dragooon SA165GF
Saramanda Balro SA165GCF
Sway defense
Reviser Reviser SA165RS
Stamina
Gargole Genbull SA165TB/EWD
Thanks so much for the combos you posted! Helpful! Smile
(Aug. 27, 2013  11:53 AM)S.i.l. Wrote: Burn Bull D125 MS

Is that your bey or are you suggesting it?

It's very outclassed, and MS has horrible balance . If you list other beys, we can give you a Better combo.
Hmm I dont have a Bull Clear wheel I rely on Aquario for weight. I traded all of the other parts away.. The most stupid trade i made was my ray unicorno... Sigh... A portion of Explosion Beys and 4D beys have gone extinct in Kuala Lumpur... That's why I want a Flash Sagittario
Oh and by the way which attack wheels are the best? Because I was planning to get a Blitz Unicorno and then I went on the wiki and it said that it was OUTCLASSED. So which is the best attack wheel?
(Aug. 27, 2013  2:06 PM)S34_5O_N Wrote: Oh and by the way which attack wheels are the best? Because I was planning to get a Blitz Unicorno and then I went on the wiki and it said that it was OUTCLASSED. So which is the best attack wheel?

Edit your first post nextime, try not to double post Smile

Flash outclasses it, and so does Wyvang, I believe. This belongs in Ask a question get an answer.
Someone know what kind of combos can be made with L-Drago Guardian? not higher than 145 tracks, without using BD145, RF and RDF
CH120XF/GF,MG-H S130RB, okay combo= AD145EWD.
(Aug. 25, 2013  7:20 PM)Kai Hiwatari Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2013  7:00 PM)BlitzDraco Wrote: Alright what combos can i make with samurai ifrit. i also have guardian leviathan.

Are those the only two you have?
If so,

Ifrit Leviathan W145 CF

This is not great, but is pretty much the best you could make if those are your only Blades.

If you have any other parts, be sure to list them and I can make something better.

No, remember, i'm he who used to be GAMMADRACO so, any post by him are mine. i already listed my parts but,

storm,gallaxy, and big bang pegasus I II III(tomy)

rock and fang leone I II(hasbro. no tip)

lightning, meteo, and desructor l-drago I II III (tomy)

earth virgo gb145 bs

flash saggitario 230 wd

rock orso d125 b

ray unicorno d125 cs

omega dragonis 95xf (tomy)

cyclone herculeo 100f

dark cancer ch130 fs

and lots of random parts like an extra flat or saggi I as well as samurai ifrit and guardian Leviathan.
Flash cancer CH120RF/R2F, Revizer ifrit BD145/GB145RDF/RB/RSF/W145CF.
I would really like more with the zero-g. i know i only have, sorry but are there any more and i don't have bd145
F-F-f-f-FLASH????? OH MY GOD ITS THE ONLY BEY I CANT GET
what type of bey is this and is it a good combo?

Duo Chimera s130 sb
(Aug. 28, 2013  12:27 AM)tac1017 Wrote: what type of bey is this and is it a good combo?

Duo Chimera s130 sb

It would be a defense combo( possibly balance, someone correct me Tongue_out), and no, its not a good combo.
This would go in ask a question, get an answer

If you want a better one, list your parts Tongue_out
what track is better: w145, s130, or ad145?

what clear wheel is better: Chimera or byxis

and what metal wheel is better for balance: death, duo, or wing?
(Aug. 28, 2013  1:46 AM)tac1017 Wrote: what track is better: w145, s130, or ad145?

and what clear wheel is better: Chimera or byxis

This would go in Ask a Question Get an Answer, since its not building a bey, just comparing parts.

If this involves Duo Chimera, list all your available parts, so we can give you a better combo.
Im trying to make a combo that was never used before, I like my beys to be one of a kind, and use parts that can tell a story the parts I mentioned are all unique, and they can all tell a story! you see where I am going? and if they don't make a good combo, ill make a list of all my parts
(Aug. 28, 2013  2:06 AM)tac1017 Wrote: Im trying to make a combo that was never used before, I like my beys to be one of a kind, and use parts that can tell a story the parts I mentioned are all unique, and they can all tell a story! you see where I am going? and if they don't make a good combo, ill make a list of all my parts

Yeah so far the Chimera combo isn't too too great, if you could list all your parts, we could still try to make you a semi-unique, yet efficient bey...
(Aug. 28, 2013  2:07 AM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2013  2:06 AM)tac1017 Wrote: Im trying to make a combo that was never used before, I like my beys to be one of a kind, and use parts that can tell a story the parts I mentioned are all unique, and they can all tell a story! you see where I am going? and if they don't make a good combo, ill make a list of all my parts

Yeah so far the Chimera combo isn't too too great, if you could list all your parts, we could still try to make you a semi-unique, yet efficient bey...

ok, but I want to use chimera, I want a limited edition part on my bey that wasn't rereleased as a non- limited edition part, plus, I don't want to ruin my collection, and be forced to make new combos that I wont use. also, I do not want to use more than 1 part from a bey (with the exception of the face and the clear wheel). I also want an excellent balance type that does not move around a lot and lots of smash. please follow these.

Metal wheels: 2 divine wheels

fusion

cloud

death

duo

phantom

screw

basalt

3 galaxies

Hasbro jade

2 Hasbro beats

inferno

tracks:

s130

2 w145s

ad145

2 tr145

sp 230

e 230

d125

tips:

swd

b

fb

hf

2 cf

sb

gcf

wf
(Aug. 28, 2013  2:23 AM)tac1017 Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2013  2:07 AM)Leone19 Wrote:

ok, but I want to use chimera, I want a limited edition part on my bey that wasn't rereleased as a non- limited edition part, plus, I don't want to ruin my collection, and be forced to make new combos that I wont use. also, I do not want to use more than 1 part from a bey (with the exception of the face and the clear wheel). I also want an excellent balance type that does not move around a lot and lots of smash. please follow these.

Metal wheels: 2 divine wheels

fusion

cloud

death

duo

phantom

screw

basalt

3 galaxies

Hasbro jade

2 Hasbro beats

inferno

tracks:

s130

2 w145s

ad145

2 tr145

sp 230

e 230

d125

tips:

swd

b

fb

hf

2 cf

sb

gcf

wf

Well, unfortunately most combos that don't move can't have a lot of smash, becasue to utilize the smash they have to hit the opponent from slightly above while moving. Using an Attack Metal Wheel on a stationary combo results in recoil and easy KOs.
You could try Duo Chimera W145SWD for a Stamina type that doesn't move, or Phantom (Attack Mode) W145CF/GCF for a combo with some Attack power but still has some Stamina.