"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
You already said that. Don't use our (Shining God MS and me) combos because they are bad in a Hasbro stadium, use Revizer Dragooon DF105LF, it is good in Hasbro stadiums.
(Jul. 31, 2013  7:19 PM)AZL Wrote: You already said that. Don't use our (Shining God MS and me) combos because they are bad in a Hasbro stadium, use Revizer Dragooon DF105LF, it is good in Hasbro stadiums.

really thanks. one question though how are ur combos bad in Hasbro stadium? oh and dragoon on top or bottom?
also I have heard 85 outclasses df 105. will your combo also work if the reviser is Hasbro while the dragoon is takara tomy?
I dunno why they are bad, they just don't work, I tried them. Dragooon on top. tornado stall when you use my hasbro stadium combo.
(Jul. 31, 2013  7:38 PM)AZL Wrote: I dunno why they are bad, they just don't work, I tried them. Dragooon on top. tornado stall when you use my hasbro stadium combo.

what about cyclone stadium? basically same thing just round. oh and is 85 better for that combo then df 105?
(Jul. 31, 2013  7:27 PM)dawdawi1 Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2013  7:19 PM)AZL Wrote: You already said that. Don't use our (Shining God MS and me) combos because they are bad in a Hasbro stadium, use Revizer Dragooon DF105LF, it is good in Hasbro stadiums.

really thanks. one question though how are ur combos bad in Hasbro stadium? oh and dragoon on top or bottom?
also I have heard 85 outclasses df 105. will your combo also work if the reviser is Hasbro while the dragoon is takara tomy?

Pretty easy question to answer, actually.

The reason the customs that were suggested to you do not perform well in Hasbro Stadiums, is due to the rubber on the Bottoms. Since Hasbro stadiums have very small slopes, pockets, or sometimes no pockets and just walls all the way around, the rubber bottoms will either fly into a pocket, or use all its power to accomplish nothing since it is not so common to send a Beyblade over the top of a stadium.
(Jul. 31, 2013  7:56 PM)Kai Hiwatari Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2013  7:27 PM)dawdawi1 Wrote:

Pretty easy question to answer, actually.

The reason the customs that were suggested to you do not perform well in Hasbro Stadiums, is due to the rubber on the Bottoms. Since Hasbro stadiums have very small slopes, pockets, or sometimes no pockets and just walls all the way around, the rubber bottoms will either fly into a pocket, or use all its power to accomplish nothing since it is not so common to send a Beyblade over the top of a stadium.

thanks

is is 85 better for the reviser dragoon df105lf?
(Jul. 31, 2013  8:28 PM)dawdawi1 Wrote: is is 85 better for the reviser dragoon df105lf?

I honestly wouldn't use LRF in a hasbro stadium at all. Any tip with rubber on it is pretty much completely useless in a stadium with no pockets

Rubber attack tips can't KO, and Rubber defense tips have no purpose since they can't be KOed anyway. just use Reviser Dragooon SA165EWD or some other stamina-oriented spin stealer Smile
(Jul. 31, 2013  8:37 PM)theblackdragon Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2013  8:28 PM)dawdawi1 Wrote: is is 85 better for the reviser dragoon df105lf?

I honestly wouldn't use LRF in a hasbro stadium at all. Any tip with rubber on it is pretty much completely useless in a stadium with no pockets

Rubber attack tips can't KO, and Rubber defense tips have no purpose since they can't be KOed anyway. just use Reviser Dragooon SA165EWD or some other stamina-oriented spin stealer Smile

not lrf, lf.

ok do u guys know a combo that is really good in spin stealing?
(Jul. 31, 2013  8:39 PM)dawdawi1 Wrote:

not lrf, lf.

Um like Blackdragon said for Hasbro (and even BB-10): Reviser Dragoon SA165 EWD is great.

LF is one of the worst bottoms of all-time, especially in a Hasbro stadium.

not lrf, lf.

Oh, my bad Tongue_out Still, flat tips have much lower precession that tips from the D series. That combo is sorta half-decent, but if you really want a top-tier level combo that works well in hasbro stadiums, Reviser Dragooon SA165EWD is absolutely without a shadow of a doubt your best option by hundreds of miles. Smile Flat tips are usually never a good option on spin-equalizers in a hasbro stadium... unless it's GF, then it's a boss XD

EDIT: Beaten by Leone19 Tongue_out
(Jul. 31, 2013  8:46 PM)theblackdragon Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2013  8:37 PM)theblackdragon Wrote: I honestly wouldn't use LRF in a hasbro stadium at all. Any tip with rubber on it is pretty much completely useless in a stadium with no pockets

not lrf, lf.

Oh, my bad Tongue_out Still, flat tips have much lower precession that tips from the D series. That combo is sorta half-decent, but if you really want a top-tier level combo that works well in hasbro stadiums, Reviser Dragooon SA165EWD is absolutely without a shadow of a doubt your best option by hundreds of miles. Smile Flat tips are usually never a good option on spin-equalizers in a hasbro stadium... unless it's GF, then it's a boss XD

EDIT: Beaten by Leone19 Tongue_out

k do u have a combo for dragoon with GF
Well, here it is
Killerken Dragooon BD145GF
(Jul. 31, 2013  9:17 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: Well, here it is

and that works well in Hasbro stadiums right? and I need a really good one with GF. like boss.
Yes it should.
Gorim begaridos sa165 tb
(Jul. 31, 2013  9:17 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: Well, here it is

is it better then Reviser Dragooon SA165EWD? and if not then still thank you for your help. but I need a better one or just as good as Reviser Dragooon SA165EWD with GF.
You kinda can't compare them, they serve 2 different purposes.
Are the following combos good? Wyvang Dragooon SA165 (Attack) CF, Flash Orion GB125LF, and Ifraid Dragooon BD145RDF. Out of these three which one is better? Duo Cygnus SA165WD, Duo Cygnus W145WD, and Ifraid Dragooon BD145RDF (Please list them like 1. 2. 3.)
Duo W145WD and is best and two others are tied. the Wyvang Dragooon is good but don't use CF unless you want Zero-G combos.
Edit: Duo SA165WD is one of my favorite combos and is good in Zero-G.
I need top tier dragooon combos with gf. I like the speedy attacking movement
Can you tell me in more detail? Tell me about each combo in detail.
Most combos have a little trouble w/ duo W145WD, Duo SA165WD is top tier in zero-G and good in BB-10 one of my faves. Wyvang Dragooon is good but CF blocks SA165's LAD.
Hey guys, could you help me make about 3-5 good beys? Here are the parts

Plastic Wheels (4D and under)
Plastic Wheels (Zero-G)
Metal Wheels (All series)
Tracks
Tips
Hybrid Track/Tips
Those are the "loose" parts.

Pre-made Beys

Feel free to also tweak the pre-made beys with the parts listed above.

Also, please list specifics, like whether the crystal is supposed to be on top or under, and specify mode changes.
Try revizer Dragooon AD145/LW160WD.