gurafin
twisted
cosmic
samurai
pitates
ojara

Somethings:
You didn't list any clear wheels or bottoms... Only wheels and tracks

Also, is this a Response to the Duo SGTO question?
What's gurafin?
ok I got some pieces im not gonna name them if I like ur combo ill just buy those pieces. my best combo is dragoon sarmanda 85wd, it hasent been beaten yet and my friend has over 80 beyblades. I need a combo that is is extremely good and top tier and wont lose often and a combo that can beat phantom orion it can include any beys from before zero g like lightning l drago. I only use left. I would really like a combo for l drago guardian takara tomy. and one for my brother l drago destructer fs Hasbro hyperblade. thank you. also I use the hyperblade stadium and cyclone stadium. for l drago guardian i would most like something that can deal heavy damage and ko without stadium outs. thank you
(Jul. 30, 2013  11:00 PM)dawdawi1 Wrote: ok I got some pieces im not gonna name them if I like ur combo ill just buy those pieces. my best combo is dragoon sarmanda 85wd, it hasent been beaten yet and my friend has over 80 beyblades. I need a combo that is is extremely good and top tier and wont lose often and a combo that can beat phantom orion it can include any beys from before zero g like lightning l drago. I only use left. I would really like a combo for l drago guardian takara tomy. and one for my brother l drago destructer fs Hasbro hyperblade. thank you. also I use the hyperblade stadium and cyclone stadium. for l drago guardian i would most like something that can deal heavy damage and ko without stadium outs. thank you

It would be helpful if you posted your parts next time. Just a pointer. Wink

Anywho, the best combo for L-Drago Guardian is probably the classic MF-H L-Drago Guardian BD145RDF.

Unfortunately, Guardian has pretty much no smash :\ Dragooon attack types are waaaaaayyyy better. Sorry dude, but the BD145RDF combo is still decent-ish... nothing top-tier though :\
Ok umm... you can not knock out something without a Stadium Out unless you have pockets in the stadium. Here is something that is extremely good, but not top tier :\
L Drago Destructor B: D (AKA Phantom Orion Hyperblade performance tip). This can beat Phantom Orion and its for both your friend and you
EDIT: Beaten by the blackdragon
Yes you can, I know because I do it all the time by knocking my opponent out the top of ANY stadium.
ok since hearing reviews can I get a combo for just dragoon from zero g. like top tier or just really good.oh and by ko I dident mean knocking them out of the stadium but hitting them and they smash against the wall and there defeated. I will buy all of the pieces required for the recommended combo. oh and my stadiums are all Hasbro.
Wyvang Dragooon SA165R2F
In hasbro stadium Killerken/Revizer Dragooon DF105LF.
Updated:
Samurai Ifraid W145CF
Shinobi Saramanda SW145SD
Pirates Orojya 145WD
Guardian Revizer 160SB
Archer Gryph C145S
Pirates Killerken A230JSB
Bandid Genbull F230TB
Theif Phoenic E230GCF
Bandid Golem DF145BS
Berserker Begirados D125W2D
Archer Killerken 130B
Shinobi Genbull 130W2D
I want Attack, Defense and Stamina and I only have 2 MSF...
Genbul^2 W145WD/F230CF, MSF Revizer Killerken E230JSB, gryph Bergados C145GCF.
Are These Good Combos :-

Gravity Destroyer H145RF ( Attack Mode )
Gravity Destroyer 105RF (Attack Mode)
Gravity Destroyer 145 SD ( Defense Mode )
Gravity Destoyer AD145SD ( Defense Mode )

If not . Can i get a good combo with gravity destroyer with these spin tracks and performance tips :

AD145
H145

WB
MS
SD
FS
WD
I don't think Gravity is an Attack Beyblade, but you can use it in left, it can be used as an Anti Attack beyblade.
I think you can use: Gravity Destroyer AD145/H145 WD is the best you can use.
(Jul. 31, 2013  5:49 AM)Plastic Freak Wrote: I don't think Gravity is an Attack Beyblade, but you can use it in left, it can be used as an Anti Attack beyblade.
I think you can use: Gravity Destroyer AD145/H145 WD is the best you can use.

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...us_AD145WD

It was once very useful for Attack, but has been outclassed by 4D wheels.

beybladeindia Wrote:Are These Good Combos :-

Gravity Destroyer H145RF ( Attack Mode )
Gravity Destroyer 105RF (Attack Mode)
Gravity Destroyer 145 SD ( Defense Mode )
Gravity Destoyer AD145SD ( Defense Mode )

If not . Can i get a good combo with gravity destroyer with these spin tracks and performance tips :

AD145
H145

WB
MS
SD
FS
WD

The two attack ones are fine, but just drop the 145 Defense Custom and stick with AD145, but try it with WD as well. Not sure if SD or WD would be the better with Gravity.
Thats what I meant, It is no more used for Attack.
(Jul. 31, 2013  6:16 AM)Plastic Freak Wrote: Thats what I meant, It is no more used for Attack.

Yes, but it could be the only option for attack that beybladeindia has available.
Yes, that can be the case.
can I get a combo for just dragoon from zero g. like top tier or just really good.oh and by ko I dident mean knocking them out of the stadium but hitting them and they smash against the wall and there defeated. I will buy all of the pieces required for the recommended combo. oh and my stadiums are all Hasbro.
Well, there is nothing currently that can do that but here are top tier Dragooon Attackers
Wyvang(comes from Ultimate Synchrom DX Set Defense & Stamina)Dragooon SA165(comes from Archer Gargole)R2F and a extreme spin equalizer but doesnt have that much smash
Killerken(or Kraken) Dragooon DF105LRF(comes from Ultimate DX Set)
(Jul. 31, 2013  2:16 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: Well, there is nothing currently that can do that but here are top tier Dragooon Attackers
Wyvang(comes from Ultimate Synchrom DX Set Defense & Stamina)Dragooon SA165(comes from Archer Gargole)R2F and a extreme spin equalizer but doesnt have that much smash
Killerken(or Kraken) Dragooon DF105LRF(comes from Ultimate DX Set)

anything else? that's top tier attack?
No, not really, some people use bergados dragoon SA165R2F.
Not really, no. The combos I gave you are the only Top Tiers for Left Spin Attackers.
(Jul. 31, 2013  3:56 PM)AZL Wrote: No, not really, some people use bergados dragoon SA165R2F.

but what about the rubber bottom. wont it just get defeated from really low stamina? and what about 85?

(Jul. 31, 2013  3:57 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: Not really, no. The combos I gave you are the only Top Tiers for Left Spin Attackers.

what about the low stamina? and wont the rubber bottom wear out? bottoms. but ill give it a try. and for so. me of the combos u listed they might get defeated by low attackers. xf seemed to work better for me then the rubber bottoms because it has more stamina and almost as much attack and lasts longer the rubber bottoms. maybe giga flat is a good bottom for dragoon? I also need a combo for stadiums without a stadium out. and should I get a bb-46 stadium?
can any one give me the list of best combos.
(Jul. 31, 2013  5:05 PM)the spirit Wrote: can any one give me the list of best combos.

Click here... Courtesy of Ingulit Smile

This is the new updated list, but it's not quite official yet. It still needs to be approved, but this is a pretty clear outline of what combos are the best to use.
(Jul. 31, 2013  3:57 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: Not really, no. The combos I gave you are the only Top Tiers for Left Spin Attackers.

what about the low stamina? and wont the rubber bottom wear out? bottoms. but ill give it a try. and for so. me of the combos u listed they might get defeated by low attackers. maybe giga flat is a good bottom for dragoon? I also need a combo for stadiums without a stadium out.