"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Any aggro tip would really work for blitz, but the rubber ones like rf and r2f and lf and lrf work the best.
Thanks guys! I have the hasbro Blitz and it's decent but i really need a takara tomy or sono kong. anything with a mode change Tongue_out
I'll try out these combos. thx a lot!!
(Jul. 24, 2013  12:29 AM)Kyler_the best Wrote: Any aggro tip would really work for blitz, but the rubber ones like rf and r2f and lf and lrf work the best.

well if you make a defense combo with Blitz, you wouldn't want a aggressive tip.
Ypu know hasbro did release a hyperblades blitz with the mode change, im not sure its still out in some stores though.
(Jul. 24, 2013  12:32 AM)GAMMADRACO Wrote: Thanks guys! I have the hasbro Blitz and it's decent but i really need a takara tomy or sono kong. anything with a mode change Tongue_out
I'll try out these combos. thx a lot!!

Wait, doesn't the Hasbro hyperblade ver. have a mode change?
(Jul. 24, 2013  12:32 AM)eaglenemesis Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2013  12:29 AM)Kyler_the best Wrote: Any aggro tip would really work for blitz, but the rubber ones like rf and r2f and lf and lrf work the best.

well if you make a defense combo with Blitz, you wouldn't want a aggressive tip.

Wait, it was for defense? Then try something like cs, rs, rsf, and your heaviest track.
Hasbro messed up the 4d system so bad
yeah the hyper-blade does but no store around me sells them.. Unhappy and no the combo was for attack. i have plenty of def. and stam. combos but no godd attack ones. You guys have been great thanks Smile
Yeah mixing the right parts to equal everything out just gets tedious sometimes. But I do love balance types Smile
well you can get a blitz unicorno/flash saggitario on ebay
Stop the back to back posts, take it to PM your conversation does not contribute to the thread whatsoever.
I'll admit the last two were not on topic but no need to get so upset man chill. just trying to find an awesome combo
I'm not upset, just don't want you to get in trouble with the mods.
Is diablo leone UW145 better than Diablo leone R145 WD
None are good.
Diablo is a high-recoil wheel, and the only thing it's suitable for, is Anti-Attack.
Plus, it has really bad weight distribution, and hence bad Stamina.

All in all, by combining a high-recoil wheel with a high-recoil track on a non-aggressive, non-recoil-handling tip; you get a combo which would work against nothing.
I want to make a balance type out my Kreis Cygnus. Any suggestions?
(Jul. 24, 2013  3:08 PM)creed2234 Wrote: I want to make a balance type out my Kreis Cygnus. Any suggestions?

Duo Cygnus 230MB
I'm a bit confused for what to use at the next Zero-G tournament.

Here is what I got:
Vari ares
Hell Kerbecs
Basalt Horgonium
Flame Byxis
Duo Uranus
Death Quetz
Attack: vari ares d:d(flat mode) (I'd advise against using this custom)
defense: Basalt kerbecs bd145 rdf
stamina: duo horogium 145 wd
Anti-Spin steal: death ______ 135 wd
I got a Kreis Cygnus what is it good with?
Kreis and 145 are really outclassed. WD can be used with stamina customs, and cygnus can be used with defense and stamina customs too.
Thanks

Ydgmhg,hmm hajj,hjljuguljj,h,juju.gg,jhguygkjfukftykkfkukuygfkyufuykfuykyufky thug kyucfutvtujjgytukty joygo. Dhjugk
What are some good combos I can test against Wyvang Wyvang B:D? (I'm doing a new a testing thread)
Here are my parts