"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Thanks its l[/size][/i][/font]ike so cool to be on this site right now im 14 with about 102 beys
Attack
Flash Saggitario 2 TR145XF

Defense and Stamina
Flash( stamina mode)saggitario2 TR145WD (not really sure, but it's not as recoily)

Thats what I can think of.
(Jul. 14, 2013  7:41 AM)Kyler_the best Wrote: Yea xf also doesnt have as much stamina as those two, but f or hf should work it shouldnt matter a whole lot.
Oh ok
Duo Uranus and Archer Gargole and Samurai Ifraid and Theif Phoenic and Dark Knight Dragooon
Attack: ifraid phoenic lw160 cf/wsf
defense: none:
stamina: duo uranus w145 wd
balance: none
spin steal: gargole dragooon sa165 bsf
sway attack: gargole dragooon sa165 gcf
sway defense: Duo uranus e230 bsf
I am talking about in a BB-10.
Then take away the sway attack and sway defense.
iS this this combo good for defense? Please rate it on a scale from 1-10 10=best.
Duo Aquario BD145CS.
That would be a 7, its on the Top-Tier list, but hanging on to thin ice.
Okay, thank you. What could you do to make it better? I don't have to own the parts.
Has anyone built a legal "game breaker" yet?
Other wise what are some high end combos, and what should I look for?
Dragooon combos man. There are counters, but still
Well, this thread is for listing your parts, so we can build you the best combo we can. Your question would probably belong in the Ask a Question, Get an Answer thread.

No, at the moment there aren't any dominating unbeatable combos, though synchromes are dominating the tournament scene. So look out for synchromes basically (I'm not very knowledgeable with zero-g, so perhaps someone else could give you a more specific answer).

Edit: Beaten by Pepsidew, PHD.
I dont know if this combo is any good but its kreis cygnus s130 rdf and I was wondering if anybody can test it
It isn't very good. Post your parts so we can build you a better combo!
(Jul. 15, 2013  12:04 AM)fury sagittero Wrote: I dont know if this combo is any good but its kreis cygnus s130 rdf and I was wondering if anybody can test it
Use a MF-H, and a duo. And it will be good. So far it is only okay.
(Jul. 14, 2013  10:48 PM)AZL Wrote: Okay, thank you. What could you do to make it better? I don't have to own the parts.

From my knowledge, a tempo or destroyer
(Jul. 15, 2013  1:19 AM)BlazingWolf Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2013  10:48 PM)AZL Wrote: Okay, thank you. What could you do to make it better? I don't have to own the parts.

From my knowledge, a tempo or destroyer
Um, not really. Both are very outclassed.
Actually destroyer and tempo are outclassed defence wheels. Duo is top tier.
(Jul. 14, 2013  5:11 PM)ryukiba Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2013  7:41 AM)Kyler_the best Wrote: Yea xf also doesnt have as much stamina as those two, but f or hf should work it shouldnt matter a whole lot.
Oh ok

So which performance tip should I go with XF, F, or HF?
F has a little bit better balnce, so I'd go with that one. Xf is too hard to control and Hf is kind of the same, but has less speed.
XF of you like speed or HF if you like stamina.
is gryph dragoon 145 wd a good combo

or is gryph gorem 145 wd a good combo
Not really. Post your parts so we can make you a combo.
Gryph goreim has high recoil, and gryph dragooon is a bit averagey.(not competetive, though) It can spin equalize but not as effective as others.